One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!

Go down 
+2
nikz200
9thKing
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Empty
PostSubject: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:47 pm

The Ghost Ship was currently moored off the kingdom of Arabasta hiding behind a rock. As the crew waited anxiously, the Captain, Vladimir Barbat was insid ehis Captain's quarters. It was a large room with a bed, pantings on the walls, and numerous additions that made it look like a noble's bed room. At the end of the room was an eriee pipe organ where Vladimir sat playing a tune that seemed to create a dreary atmosphere. He was dressed in his Captain's jacket and continued to play his song as if completely unaware of his surroundings. However as he finished the song, he seemed to open his eyes and he looked around for a moment and called out, "Are you here Ren?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:27 am

Troy awoke a few hours earlier he was sitting on the deck of the ship looking out at sea when he heard Vladimir playing his pipe organ, every since the first day out at sea with Vladimir and he heard him play the sound of the pipe organ seemed to sooth him. Troy stood up and noticed a man kneeling next to him " Sir" Troy looked at the man surprised to see him kneeling to him Troy then smiled "please don't do that" the man looked at Troy surprised because he didn't know what he did the man the spoke again " Do what sir?" Troy the turned back around and looked at sea "Kneel towards me" the man then spoke again "But sir Vladimir-sama said to treat you with the same respect we treat him" Troy looked at the man and smiled he realized who the man was he was the first person Troy met him on first day on the ship and realized he was going to follow Vladimir words down to the sentence Troy then spoke " Never mind what i said what was it that you wanted Gin" the man looked surprised that Troy knew his name "uh um... we've found a safe place for us to dock at" Troy begin to walk away " Good head there know ill be informing the captain and Gin.."
the man stopped in his tracks Troy then spoke " I'm making you my Assistant you will only answer to the other officers on the ship" The man smiled with joy and headed to do his task meanwhile Troy headed towards the Vladimirs room he the knocked on the door and waited for and answer knock knock
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:15 am

Killua was already at the helm of the ship, eating his breakfast, a piece of toast. He looked out to the sea, "Looks like decent weather this morning, which reminds me" He takes out his unfinished map and continues mapping out features of this terrain as he sails the ship, what a beautiful morning it was to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Walking out of his room towards the deck of the ship, Vladimir Barbat stood on the deck of the ship near the helm and peeked through a scope as if wating for something. "Sir what are we waiting for?" a pirate asked. "Patience sailor, our target should be coming out soon. Seems the future Queen of this land has been touring her nation the past few days and should be leaving port soon. That's when we strike!" he said with an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:26 am

Killua's daily newspaper came, Killua read one of the side columns and then passed it to Vladmir
"you better see this captain, it seems there is a group of marines and pirates which have assembled in the island near Shabondy........ looks like a huge battle coming,...."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Troy walks up behind the two men and stands on the side of Vladmir and looked out at sea and listen to the two men talk about the huge battle....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Vladimir smiled at Killua and said, "Of course they are my dear freind. I had planned on thi at this exact time. I knew that the Navy would be planning an operation and thus scheduled this when they would be away." Looking at Troy as he wlaked up he shut the telecope and pocketed it in his jacket. "Ever gaze upon a Desert Flower Troy? Because soon you will and I assure you it will be a priceless one" he said with an evil grin as a ship beaaring the flag of Arabasta came into view upon the horizon.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:01 am

Troy looked up at Vladimir and laughed " hahaha" Troy then sees the ship on the horizon " I'm guessing that ship there is our target..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:08 am

Killua looked up "Well captain, other than a bit of mist, its clear weather today, we are clear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:51 pm

"It is indeed Troy; all hands prepare for battle! Ready a broad side and shoot to cripple, i want that ship left floating, take what you want and steal what you need but bring the princess to me alive!" Vladimir ordered. He watched the Ghost ship moved out and apporached the ship. smiling evily he looked at troy and said, "I'll leave the the aquistion of supplies and wealth to you, kill anyone who stops you, but remember the Princess is our traget. I want her alive, she's no use to use dead." Looking at Killua he then said, "Your in charge of the ship once we are in range we can board and create the havoc needed, throw anyone we capture in the brig."

As the ship came in range Vladimir smiled and said, "Fire and cripple at the star board and ready to board!" As he did the ship turend and the cannons on the starboard side fired. The cannon balls slammed into the ship and knocked the mast over. Laughing as the mast collasped under the fire, Vladimir opened his arms and his shadow expanded to form a large pool. "Come forth and battle, my leigons of the dead" he said as three zombies emrged form the shadow.

One resembled a man and a vulture with bird like wings and talon like feet. The other was a gorilla with a marine coat, pounding it's chest, with metal fist gautles on it's hands. The last one was a woman swinging a spear with a reptile tail and a long tounge. The vulture man schreeched and flew at the ship flapping it's wings, and the other two stood on the Ghost ship as it pulled along siode the Arabasta ship.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Killua nodded "AYE CAPTAIN!!!"

MEanwhile on the ship , the 3 three royal guards get up and lock the princesses door "My lady it is far to dangerous to come outside, stay here no matter what....."

The princess cries "Whydo you have to fight for my sake, just let them take me, you wont have to die for me...SOB"

Lucia smiled "do not fear princess, we will protect you no matter what......"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 pm

The boat was finally close enough to board Troy looked at the crew" Alright everyone you heard the captains orders lets go and watch out for the royal guard there's a reason they got that name" Troy boarded the ship after all the men and looked around he sees the royal guard standing in front of a door Troy then walks over " I'm guessing the princess is in there"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:43 pm

the first royal guard stood in the way of the pirates, she took off her hat "I am part of the royal guard 3, we are the ones who are in charge of protecting the princess, you pirates will come no further here!!!!" Lucia was not afraid of pirates, she was a pirateonce, until the king found her and treated her with kindness, she intended to repay that kindness. Lucia stepped foward "Ice time....." she touches the ground and freezes everyone on the upper deck of the ship only.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Troy quickly grabs a rope near him which he used to swing across the ship and attack Lucia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Watching the as the girl froze some of his crew Vladimir glared in annoyance but stopped when he saw Troy leap out to attack. Smiling as he did so, Vladimir motioned to the zombies with him and pointed at the girl. The vulture Man screeched and swoop down at the girl with it's talons extended. At the same time the gorilla screamed and picked up the fallan mast and swung it at the girl like a giant club. The reptile woman laughed evil and leapt at the girl while opening it's mouth, as it did, a long tounge shot from her motuh to wrap around the woman as she gripped her spear tightly.

Vladimir used the distraction to sneak past the fight and under the deck towards the princess's chambers. As he approached the door too royal guards stood in his way. "We won't let you touch the princess pirate!" one of the guards said. He charged Vladimir and swung his spear, but Vladimir side stepped him and slashed at the man's side with his sword giving him a deadly cut. "Gah" the man screamed as he fell to the ground. The other guard also fell charged Vladimir, but Vladimir ducked and dodged every spear swing at him. He smiled as he reached out and grabbed the man by the neck and squeezed it causing him to choke and drop his spear.

"My dear man, by any chance would you have the key to this madain's quarters?" he asked. The man gasped and struggled for air as if trying to answer. "No huh? Well I suppose you can still help me" Vladimir said as he put more pressure on the man's throat. The man struggled and gasped and finally stopped moving as Vladimir used his great strength to crush the man's throat. The with a mighty heave he threw the man's body right through the door. The amn's body crhased through the door and splintered it as he slammed into the nearby wall. Vladimir sheathed his sword and then walked into the room smiling evilly. "Knock knock, anybody home?" he asked with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:35 pm

((The key is with the royal three, defeat them first))

Lucia used soru , she dodged the zombies attacks and then touched the gorrila, "Ice time........ the three of us were trained by the navy....." Lucia then grabs Troys leg as he encloses on her with her other hand, and says "Ice time"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:46 am

Troy quickly spins his other foot around and kicks the women's hand off his leg, he then uses his spear and tries to cut the woman's arm off...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:55 am

Lucia uses soru to dodge the spear and then makes a ice spear of her own and aims to stab Troy in the shoulder
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:06 am

Troy grabs the ice spear with his bear hands just before it hit his shoulder his hand the started bleeding badly, with him holding the ice saber in place he then uses his spear and tries to cut Lucia arm off....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:44 am

Lucia lets go o the ice saber and uses soru, she gets cut slightly on her cheek, and bleeds from there. She backed off "Why do you wish to harm our princess you evil degenerates?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 am

The gorilla zombie jumped back as the woman touched it's chest and part of it's chest was turned to ice. Slaming it's fist down, it shattered the ice and exposed some of the bne s under the exposed area. Roaring again in anger it picked up a cannon and threw it at Lucia. As he did, the vulture man who had flwon up on a perched watched Lucia's movements, it waited for her next move and pulled out a knife. as the cannon approached it swooped down again and flew right at her and brought the knife down deep into her shoulder. swooping back up and landing near Troy.

Meanwhile the reptile woman ran to find Vladimir, who at this time had made it into the Princess's room. He was looking around for her as the room was seemingly empty. The woman clutched her spear in anticipation, until Vladimir heard a whimpering sound come from a closet. Smiling as he motioned to the closet, the reptile woman nodded in ackowldegment and lashed out with her tail. the tail wrapped around the door handle and then with a mighty yanked, she riped the door right off the wall. "Step into my palor said the spider to the fly" Vladimir said as he wlaked into the closet and looked down.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:22 am

From behind, The lizard lady was held down by A big burly man who bore the royal seal. "You will not touch our princess!!!!" The other man was already creating electricity through his hands he too bore the royal seal "We are the princesses royal 3 , I am Nero and that is Dante, step away from the closet!!!"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:39 am

(OOC: I'm working off the assumption that someone managed to call the marines mid-attack and that the info system is reasonably efficient in a big thing like this)
"Ring Ring Ring... Ring Ring Ring.." Zero picked up the den-den mushi. "We have word that the ship of the arabastan princess in under attack." A voice spoke from the other end "Ah, so the informant's hunch was a good one?" Zero responded, still relaxing on the deck of the ship. "Correct, Zero." "What are your orders?" Zero asked. "For now, just look into it. This could become a big problem." "Got it." *Clack*. Zero hanged up, and stood up. "Crew! We have orders." He called the rest on the ship. "The ship of the arabastan princess has been attacked. They should be near port. We are to look into it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:45 am

Valdimir turned and smiled at the two men. "My, my such loyalty is admirable, but I'm afraid you don't truely realize who you are delaing with, so please allow me to intorduce myself. My name is Vladimir Barbat, Captain of the Black Horde pirates and known as the Black Warlord, and it will be the last name you ever hear" he said with a smile. Vladimir bowed like a gentlemen and then looked at the lizard woman. She smiled abit and then suddenly, her tail lashed out and wrapped around the big man's hands tieing them up.

Vladimir then smirked and said, "Shadow Spear." His shadow sudenly shot forward and formed a giant spear. the spear shot towards the big man and pierced his chest and shot through his back, knocking him off the lizard woman. She stood up and back flipped landing next to Vladimi, licking her lips with her tounge.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Nero moved foward slowly "Are you alright Dante?" Dante got up to his feet, blood dripping from the wound "It doesnt matter how i am doing , all that matters is that we get the princess back, we have already alerted the navy, but i refuse to stand back and let this man take our princess!!"

Nero sighed and then again created electricity "I advise you to get off our ship now, and leave our princess alone, otherwise, i will start doing nasty things to you and your freaks!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next