One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Home. (Closed, Black Horde Only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A New Home.  (Closed, Black Horde Only) Empty
PostSubject: A New Home. (Closed, Black Horde Only)   A New Home.  (Closed, Black Horde Only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 pm

The Ghost ship sailed the misty waters of the Grand line. Vladimir Barbat, the newly appointed shichibukai, was at the helm as one of his crew drove the ship towards it's destination. Pulling out his scope form his pocket he opened it and peered through it as he looked at the horizon. "Things have certainly gotton interesting these past few weeks. That's why I decided to find us a base, and with the WG supporting us now, I think we can finally stake our claim in the Grand Line" he said as he spoke to the helms man. "Aye Captain, but why here of all places" the man asked. Vladimir closed the scope and smiled as the man referred to thier destination, Kuraigana Island. "Kuraigana Isalnd is an island of endless night, and mist which works to our advantadge. Now it also has numerous tombs for my zombie army, as well as a castle and numerous emplacements for defense. Finally it isn't ruled by the Government so anything we do and anything to control it is sanctioned by them. I will extend my privilages as one of the 7 warlords to my crew, you all got me this far so you will all recieve the benefits I get" he explained. After speaking the deck of the ship erupted into cheers and applause as everyone on the deck started to cheer, "Barbat, Barbat, Barbat, Barbat!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A New Home. (Closed, Black Horde Only)   A New Home.  (Closed, Black Horde Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:54 am

Killua laughs and cheered as well, but then , Killua got a newspaper from a flying gull nearby. Killua opened it and then looked shocked "Hey CAPTAIN!!! YOure gonna want to see this....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Home. (Closed, Black Horde Only)   A New Home.  (Closed, Black Horde Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Looking at the paper that Killua had, Vladimir looked in shock as he saw a war was brewing in Ennis Lobby. "Well, well, it looks like we will be having to make a stop in Ennis Lobby after this" he said. Nodding his head he looked at his crew and said, "Prepare the cannons for fire and ready to hit the beaches."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home. (Closed, Black Horde Only)   A New Home.  (Closed, Black Horde Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home. (Closed, Black Horde Only)
Page 1 of 1