One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:33 am

Raijin just laughed. [color=blue] Work out? You think you are THAT strong to be my work out? Hahaha. You gotta be kidding me. The storm was getting stronger but Raijin just turned his back. Vahn then tried to stop Raijin what are you waiting for? You can kill them and you know that. Raijin laughed again. I don't kill enemies without them tasting my sword. Haha! Besides I get the last laugh because they survived with my mercy Raijin then started walking away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Walking with Killua and Troy towards his ship, Vladmimir smiled as he looked at the shadows in his hand moving aorund like trapped spirits. "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! When we get on bord I will show you two why I took these" he said as he walked aboard the plank that led up to "The Ghost Ship." As he did a crew man ran up and said, "Captain we can set sail when ever you are ready sir." Vladimir nodded and said, "Good Ifound two men who will become our officers, I expect them to be treated with the same respect you show me. Cast off and set sail we are heading out" he said as he sat down on the ship sititng up against the mast.

Looking at his two new crew mates Vladimir then asked, "Tell me what are your specilaities. I saw your fight in bar Troy and I'm impressed, I would like to know what else you can do. Also Killua I need to know what you can do?"

Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Troy looked a Vladimir and the shadows in his hand he then looked around the ship and noticed the size of the ship

"Pretty much all i can do is fight I didn't get the chance to learn anything because my teacher was taken from me"
As Troy said that he gripped the spear in his hand tighter and tighter...
He then looked back at Vladimir and smiled " so pretty much that's it"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:52 am

Killua then walked up to near the front of the ship "Im a navigator, I make maps and i can tell the weather i guess...., I am also a martial artist, I want to make a map of the world as i travel!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Nodding his head in recognition as he tossed the ball of shadows in his hand up and down Vladimir smirked and said, "Alright then, Killua as of now your my chief navigator, maps, charts, compasses; whatever you need I can get for you, just name it. You can start by setitng a course for the Kingdom of Arabasta, we will be heading for that direciton next." He then turned to Troy and said, "My men are strong but need a good leader to look up to and follow, and I blieve you are that leader. As of now, you are my 1st mate and will have command of this ship and all it's men when I am not around. think you can handle it?"

He smiled and then stood up and motioned for the men to follow him. As he did the ship left port and was drifitng out to sea. He lead them down into the deepest part of the Ghost Ship and lead them into a room. Inside the room, was dead bodies, that looked like they had been stiched together crudely and from randomn parts. he smiled evily and said, "This is what I wanted to show you, for you are abut to witness the creation of the most loyal and devout crew members you can find, they are perfect for they are already dead." Looking at the mass of shadows clutched into his hand he looekd at them and said, "Go and give them life." The three shadows shot forward and flew at three of the bodies.

One body was weairng a marine uniform and had a hook shaped nose. As a shadow entered the body it suddenly opened it's eyes and inhaled a breath of air. "Raaaauuuuuuuggghhhhh!" the zombie shouted as it rose onto it's feet and waved two pistols into the air. Vladimir smiled as he heard a screeaching noise and saw a zombie dressed like a pirate with a vulture's beak and tlaon feet stand up swinging a bisento spear. He then saw a body with a tiger's head and a human's body stand up and roar loudly while swionging it's tiger like claws. The zombies looked at each other then at Vladimir, they approache dhim like they where going to attack, but stopped when Vladimir reache dout with his hand and squeezed his fist.

"I am your master now, you obey me! Understand?" he asked as he gripped tighter causing the zombies to grab thier chests in pain. The zombies bowed down to thier knees and seemed to acknowledge Vladimir. "Gah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! With my own crew and an army of the undead at my side I will conqurer all who stand before me and build a legacy equal to the likes of Whitebeard, Red Haired Shanks, and even the Pirate King himself!" he said as he raise dhis arms in dramtic fashion, causing a nearby flock of bats to fly out of the room and into the night.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Killua salutes "Well i will need more log posts...., but i have one heading to the kingdom of sand, hopefully i will be able to get us there in one piece......., Well then (killua heads to the mast taking out his map and compass ) LETS GO CAPTAIN!!!!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:39 am

Troy was amazed at Vladimir's power, he knew of the shadow devil fruit
but didn't completely know how powerful it was he realized that with this
man as his leader he will accomplish his revenge against the marines will be easy " Such power you have, ill be the best 1st mate you will ever have"
Troy the watches the zombies bow down to Vladimir "Well then if I'm gonna be your 1st mate i better get to know this ship" Troy the heads out of the room and began to look around the ship....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:58 am

Vladimir locked the zombies into thier room and then wlaked back to the deck of the ship. As he approached the helm, the ship's helmsman asked, "Where to Captain?" Vladimir pulled out a newspaper clipping and smiled as he saw the picture of a beautiful young woman wearing a royal gown. "Arabasta, but work with Killua to appraoch at a North by Northeast angle. It's time to make our first mark on the Grand line" he said with a smile as the ship left the city and entered the deep waters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3