One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
9thKing

9thKing

The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am

Troy finished off the marine soldiers quickly and watch the knew guy and Vahn take on the marine vice admiral he then walks over to the bar and grabs a bottle of sake and two small glasses and goes and sit beside Killua he looks at Killua " care for a drink" he says while poring the sake in one of tea small glasses
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 am

Vahn then fired a light beam with his finger on the tea cup Troy was holding You can't give a drink to a minor
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am

Troy watched as the light beam hit the glass and watch it shatter in his hand " Wow wasn't that a jerk move" Troy then stands up and kicks a chair in the air and then jumps in the air real fast and kicks the chair at the Vice Admiral he then sits back down and begin pouring sake int he other glass
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 am

Killua laughed "He then looked to Troy,"Hey are you guys part of a crew? im looking to join somewhere, i want to draw out my maps and stuff while travelling,"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am

Troy looked at Killua and took a sip of sake out of the bottle " well im not actually in the crew yet but i plan on joining the big guy over there"he says while looking over at Vladmir
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 am

Killua was intrigued now, he needed to travel, and he had been searching for a chance to do so, Killua looked up to the sky suddenly and felt the wind "Ummmm, its gonna rain soon, are these guys sure they wanna keep fighting?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 am

Troy looks at Killua then up at the sky " How can you tell its gonna rain doesn't look like it" Troy then takes another sip of sake he then looks back at Killua and waited for his answer
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:44 am

Killua then took out his umbrella, "Ummmm, well, you see, its something i learnt since young, oh there it is,....." Suddenly the sky got darker and it began to rain, water dripping from the sky, Killua sighed and watched.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:59 am

Troy looked at the kid in shock not able to say a word for a moment and then he spoke " Now thats one of the best gifts I saw since i was younger" he says while taking another sip of sake
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:44 am

Vahn just fired a light beam at his hand. That was a nice shot, but its still useless . Oh man it rained. If it is the use of devil powers Vladimir would be defeated by now.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:41 am

Killua then laughed "Haahhaha, true , it is a strange thing, but i always can tell about that, where are you from mister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Vladimir caught Rajin's fist and said, "Correct no powers and just our skills." He then lashed out with a kick aimed at Rajin's stomach and then rasied his sword as he pulled him into the kick. "X-Slash" he said as he brought the sword down and slashed in a fast X strike.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:24 am

By the time that the sword brought down Raijin disappeared and appeared at the side and points out his sword to Vladimir's neck. He then sheathed his sword. Now if I would continue I had won that match HAHAHA let us start formally shall we? Raijin then puts up his sword in his style
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:12 am

Vladimir nodded and entered his own style and watched the man carefully. he then lashe dout in a series of quick stabs and strikes trying to use his superior height reach and strength. At the same time he was careful to gauge the man's abilities and watch for openings.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:29 am

But Raijin seemed to be calm even though that the enemy seemed to know his movements but suddenly he whispered. Power changed from 20 to 40%) Suddenly he grabbed Vladimir and threw him in the air and punches him on the stomach. Vladimir landed on the floor and created a huge crater. Raijin then laughed Come on now, don't tell me you are done. We are just warming up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:25 pm

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,!" Vladimir laughed from the crater as he picke dhimself up barely hurt and smiling. "That's all you got, come boy, my mother hit harder then you do" he said with an evil grin. He picks himself up and walks over to him with his sword dragging on the ground. "Sometimes it is not strength but smarts that wins a fight lad and you will learn this the hard way" he said. With that Vladimir suddenly stood on his toes and spun at a fast rate like a top. Soon all that anyone saw was a black blur spining around and then suddenly his cape flew at Raijin and using this as a distraction spun and jumped to Raijin's blind spot on his left side his sword aimed in a stabbing strike coming towards Raijin's shoulder.

OOC: Watch the auto hitting. I'll let that happen only once.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:29 am

OOC: Watch the attack that does not have any effect. You only have a 30 Million Bountied Pirate against a Shichibukai representative. I'll only let that happen once. What do you expect? It will not hit? We are gonna dodge blows all day? Read the other posts kid. You might learn something from auto hitting. Don't act too smart.

The sword hits the shoulder plate of Raijin. But mysteriously Raijin just stood there. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. I can't control it but my armor is wrapped with lightning. Since it is a special armor you can't "scratch" it easily. Raijin grabbed Vladimir's cape and grabbed his sword and stabs the cape with the sword on the ground. At the same time Raijin punches Vladimir in the face.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:42 pm

((Ok, ok lads, knock off the fighting, its no big deal , both of you are not invincible that you can dodge every blow, if a blow is explained enough and seems reasonable, you dont block it with some miracle, this goes for both of you, same if a blow is avoidable, let the other party get a chance to avoid it.))

Killua watched all this "Woah, these guys are strong, but you know, the rain is getting heavier now...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:20 am

Raijin just laughed. Well looks like it is starting to get my advantage though black man. Raijin then returns to his stance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:59 am

Vladimir caught Raijin's fist as it headed for his face and held it there putting pressure on it. "Your armor is strong but can it protect your whole body?" he asked. He then glared at the man and then said, "Shadow fist." As he did, his shadow stretched and then took on the form of a hand that wrapped around his oppenet reached for his neck. The hand grasped him by the throat and started to choke him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:30 am

Killua was now wondering how this fight would end, he then shouted to the shadow guy "Hey , can i join your crew?!!!" The rain got heavier and there was lightning and thunder
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:48 am

Raijin managed to laugh even though he was choked by Vladimir. I thought no using of powers? Tsk tsk, Thunder Armor! Suddenly a burst of thunder came out of his armor releasing the shadow. Then Raijin called a small lightning and it strucks Vladimir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Vladmimir mearly smirked as he held up his sword and smakced at the lightning bolt knocking it aside and causing it to strike a wall, desotrying it. "I lied....pirate after all" he said with a smile as he readied his sword. looking over at the man who had called out to him. He smiled with his fang shaped teeth and said, "It would be mu honor to have you in my crew mate. Both of you get ready to run and make way for the black ship in port" he said as he heard the sound of Marines approaching. Vladimir then smiled and said, "Sorry friend, but we will have to sort this out another time I'm afraid, though it was fun. I need a work out."

Vladimir then doned his cape and sheathed his sword. he smiled at the bar and then said, "Shadow Spear." His shadow shot out of his body and struck the bar knocking over various alchol and liqour bottles. The floor was covered in it and he then took out his pistol and fired at the liqour. This started a massive fire that started to burn the bar down. He then turned to raijin and then bowed to him like a gentleman. "Farewell tovarish, i will take my leave but not before collecitng a few items" he said as he looked at a few of the unconcious Marines. Reaching down at the shadows they had due to the bruning fire, Vladimir literally riped the shadows off the gorund and severed three of them with his sword.

"I can use these for my travels" he said as the shadows formed a single round mass in his hand. He then waved to Rajin and then fled as broken and flaming wood fell to teh ground and seperated them. Ruynning outside he looked around for Killua and Troy.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Troy watched as the fire covered the bar and engulfed everything " well looks like its time to go" Troy then stands up and drinks the last little bit of the sake he had in the bottle he grabbed his spear and used soru and disappeared from the bar and a few seconds later he appeared behind Vladmimir not saying a word he just followed..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Killua jumped up "Finally we can leave, ive been waiting for this!!" He looked up "But there is a huge storm out there...., well whatever, we will get through it!!" Killua ran and caught up too Vladmir "We better hurry. the storm is increasing, we might not be able to leave port soon!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next