One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Kagirinai grumbled and sat down placing the explosion on the floor. Multiple tools made of metal fell to the ground from his body. He grabbed a screw driver and began to undo the mine. He took it apart completely.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:17 am

"Hahaha! Now look at that! Quite the mechanic, aren't you? Haha!"
Jake laughed. Then his face suddenly became serious again.
"Watch it, I don't want this ship to be blown apart! Not like I couldn't save you both..."

(Okay, get well soon!)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:17 pm

"Our cook knows how to defuse bombs..." James muttered under his breath. "So, how's it looking, Kagirinai?"

(Actually I'm better now. It was just a twenty-four hour thing. Unfortunately tragedy strikes again! Our computer is starting to die after its seven year run. On the other hand we are going to my grandparents soon and they have a computer, which is better then ours strangely enough. So I should still be able to be on here.)
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Kagirinai had a metal pipe in his mouth and was munching on it, "These things are designed to go off the moment we get three inches to them then they blow. THey are designed to shoot up from the water and exploded in mid air once triggered." he used his arm to grab some more and pulled them apart, 'Thing is theres more than one kind."

he pointed to the second defused bomb, 'This one detects ripples in the water and goes off that way. So we may want to stop for now." he grabbed another metal pipe and munched, "Next is a time delay. Once we go over it, this thing is set to blow in ten."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:39 pm

"Great," James frowned. "Then we're just stuck here until someone comes along to get us unless we can somehow defuse all the bombs in our path. I guess we'll just have to back up and go around." James walked over to the side of the ship and sighed. "Unless of course, they float in our path and trap us here, which they have done. Wonderful." He leaned against the rail, still looking into the water. "It's strange though. They aren't coming any closer to the ship."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am

Jake peered at the mines.
"I really wonder who would want to attack a ship here...."
He looked around, but couldn't see anyone.
"Or trap it... They don't have any profit from it..."
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:49 am

Kagirinai glanced at James with a obred look. he raised his right arm and it turned into a giant magnetic poll thet shot forward collecting the mines as they flew right to his arm. He swung his arm throwing the mines in the air, "Hows that for an escape."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:12 am

Jake shielded his eyes with one hand as he looked at the mines flying.
"Hahaha, not bad!"
He watched the first one go off with a loud bang. All around it, others started exploding too. But something felt wierd. It took him some time to realise.
"Oh my..... If they're all set up differently, then wouldn't some of them..."
He looked closer and felt the shock as he realised his thoughts were true.
"... Come back down?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:28 pm

James saw some of the mines falling down towards the ship and he drew Kazeshini. He held it at his side and then rotated it in front of him. "Single Sword..." Wind gathered to his blade as it sped up. "...Storm Tunnel!" The wind became a tornado, which scattered the mines in all directions. Some more of them exploded, but a few fell back into the water again. James watched this impassively, just before he fell down on one knee and winced, putting a hand to his wound.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:33 am

"Captain!"
Jake rushed to his side and carefully put a hand on his shoulder.
"You shouldn't have stood up again so soon!"
He was really worried. He couldn't lose his captain again already.
"Want an advice? Of course you do! Go back to bed and sleep. And don't get into trouble until you're healed."
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:01 am

Kagirinai rolled his arms. metal slowly encased the remaining bombs. The bombs exploded inside his metal arm. he opened his mouth to let smoke escape. he coughed, 'Feh what a bad taste."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:49 am

"No," James pulled himself back up. He lifted Kazeshini and placed it back in its sheathe, all the while keeping one hand on his wound. "I'll be fine. I will not allow anyone on this crew to die, even if my life is at risk. Whoever has done this will pay for it."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:03 am

"Hmmm..."
Jake looked at James back a while, lost in thought.
Then he got up and sighed.
"Okay then..."
He said, walking back to the wheel.
"Have it your way, but don't complain to me when you get hurt worse."
He grabbed the wheel and spinned it so the ship was moving back into the direction they had originally wanted to go before the mines had blocked their way.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:31 am

James stared off the front of the ship. He was deep in thought, trying to think of who or what might have placed those mines in their path. Then he heard something. His head went up and he looked off ahead of them. A small dot appeared far ahead of their ship. As it drew closer its shape became more obvious. It was another ship! James peered at the ship's sail, waiting to see what its flag looked like. Then he saw it and his face went pale. He turned to Jake looking desparate.

"Hide me!" James said.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:06 am

"Wha-"
Jake thought this whole situation was ridiculous, but when he saw the look on James face, he just shut up and nodded.
"You just go inside, and I keep them from coming after you, yes?"
He looked at the ship. How bad could it be?
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:25 pm

James didn't hesitate. He immediately ran inside his cabin and locked the doors. He sat in a corner of the room, petrified with fear. What had frightened him was the flag he had seen. If it really was that woman who was coming...James shivered. He could only hope that Jake and Kagirinai didn't try and stop her. Those two wouldn't stand a chance.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
The ship pulled up beside the Aurora Pirates vessel, and a woman leaped on board. She was of about medium height, with long blond hair. She looked across the deck at the two crewman who were there. She picked out Jake and walked right up to him, not intimidated in the least by the big fishman.

"Where is James?" she demanded. "My name is Alice Cook, and I want to see my little brother."

Note: Yes, yes, I know. It isn't very original. This is sounding far to much like Ace, except that it is a girl and she is actually James's sister. At first I thought I would make this person be just a friend from James's village. Then I decided maybe she would be a cousin. Then I thought I was being ridiculous because even if it has been done before it was better then the other options.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Jake leaned down to get a better look at her.
He almost had to kneel down.
He slowly walked around her, as if he wanted to make sure there wasn't anything wrong with her body... or to stare at her ass, but he wouldn't do that, would he?
When he was standing in front of her again, he grinned.
"Why, hello there little Alice, I'm Jake. This is my ship. I don't think I know that guy you're searching for, but you can, of course, stay with us for some time..."
He was buying time untill he'd figure out how to get rid of her.
Why didn't he want to see his own sister?
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Alice rolled her eyes. "Yeah right. I recognize that flag you have up there. James drew the design for it years ago, and I doubt that you just so happen to have a flag like it." She took a step back from Jake and looked around the ship. Then she smiled. "So that's where he's hiding," she said quietly. Then she looked back over at Jake again. "Better get out of the way." Without waiting for a reply she swung her hands up in the direction of the captain's cabin. At that moment a fierce wind began to whip around the ship. The door to the captain's cabin was literally pulled off its hinges. Things from the cabins were yanked out of it and James came flying out with them. The boy landed in front of his sister and looked up at her in horror. She stared down at him coldly...then her face brightened up and she grabbed him and hugged him. "Hey little brother!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Jakes mouth was wide open.
He didn't want to imagine what would have happened if he had been in the way of that.
He remembered how stupid he must look and closed his mouth again.
Then he took a step towards the two.
"What the hell is going on here?"
He was looking at James when he asked that, but he doubted the boy was in any condition to answer. He looked pretty occupied right now.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:45 pm

"OW! Let go! I'm wounded!" James growled. He forced Alice away from him and he leaped back. "Why are you here?" he asked. "Why did you follow me?"

"I didn't," Alice tried to look as innocent as possible. "I just saw your flag and thought I would see what was going on with my little brother."

James sighed and turned to Jake. "As you've probably already figured out, this is my sister, Alice. She left our island two years before I did so that she could start her own crew."

Last edited by James D. Cook on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:04 pm

"Ah."
Jake turned to Alice and kneeled down again, so he could grab her hand.
"I think we haen't been aqcuainted properly yet. Let me introduce myself again."
He kissed her hand, as he had seen highclassed gentleman do. And if they did, that must be very, very polite, right?
"My name is Jake, and I'm currently a fighter in your brothers crew. Pleased to meet you, Alice."
He didn't get up again yet, but he started smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Alice stared at Jake for a moment, surprised by what he had done, but then she grinned. "Well, at least you have one gentleman on your crew," she said, looking over at James. James just rolled his eyes. Alice moved away from Jake over to the edge of the ship. "Edmund! Zak! Risty! John! Come on over!" Four figures landed all around her. "This, is my crew," Alice said. "Eddie over here is my first mate." She pointed to a tall, bald, muscular man who was almost the same size as Jake. "Zak is our navigator." The next person was a young man with long black hair and cocky grin, who was leaning against the side of the ship with his hands in his pockets. "Risty over there is our expert in everything and anything here or in any other place of the world." The short brunette waved shyly at James and the others, before moving closer to Alice as if trying to hide behind her. "Lastly is John. He's our doctor." John stood a little ways from the others. His whole body was covered with a cloak and even his face had been wrapped in badages so that nothing could be seen of him.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Kagirinai stared at them wth a bored look. He reached into his bag and removed a brick of titanium. He raised it to his mouth and started to chew it never letting his bored look go.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Zak noticed Kagirinai's expression and walked over to him. "So, what's your deal?" he asked. "Why are you with these guys? Somehow you don't seem like the guy who would hang around with people like them."
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:58 am

Kagirinai took a bite out of the titanium bar. he swallowed it and looked Zak right in the eyes. The Cook looked Zak up and down and slowly spoke, 'I have my reasons nothing more nothing less."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next