One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:54 am

James sat down by his sister. John was holding his hands over her body as millions of insects swarmed over her.

"How is she?" James asked.

"She is stable now," John replied, not stopping his work for an instant. "I had to use a lot more insects for her then I did with you. As such, my work is not pretty. She will have scars for the rest of her life, but at least she will live."

"Good," James smiled. "I'll watch over her. Go tend to the others for now." John nodded and left quickly, his insects flying after him.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:47 pm

John wandered around the deck allowing his insects to spread out. They moved to each of both James and Alice's crewmen and began to close their wounds. John moved to the center of the crew so that he could spread out his influence over all of his insects. After a while though, he hesitated, and turned to Jake.

"Why do you still have that woman?" he asked Jake. "I can see nothing wrong with her from where I'm standing."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 am

Jake grinned.
"Haaa, I think that's because she's hurt from the pressure. She must be injured inside somehow... Or at least not all well. I was wondering if you could take a look, though."
He wasn't exactly sure what was wrong with her, he wasn't the doctor here.
But if she was all right, then it'd be even better.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:15 pm

John moved to Jake's side and crouched down. He examined the girl for a moment, then called over some insects from Edmund. He allowed the insects to pour down onto her body and then they lined up. In single-file, they crawled down into her nose so that they would not suffocate her. Five of the insects moved into the girls hair. They bit her on the head and injected a knock-out venom into her system. Now she would not feel anything and the scars would be hidden by her hair. John called to his insects, which were in her body, through his mind and commanded them to move to specific locations in her body. They made their way through her quickly, cutting when necessary, but always making sure to heal her back over afterwards. John frowned and then looked up at Jake suddenly. His insects had found something that was not so good. Now he knew what Jake had meant by 'pressure'.

"This woman has the bends," John said calmly. "It's one of the worst cases I've ever seen. How deep did you dive with her?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:53 am

Jake grimaced. That was bad. He didn't know a lot about medicine, but that was definitely bad.
His smile was gone.
"All the way to the bottom..."
He admitted. Ouch, bad conicousness.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:30 am

As Jake spoke, John began to call upon his other insects. A small black cloud rose around his hand.

"If you took her to the bottom then she is lucky to be alive at all," John said. "The damage from the pressure is minimal compared to what it should have been, which is fortunate because I can't do much about that anyway. This woman must be The decompression was the real problem." He drew out a knife he had hidden in his cloak and pulled the woman's shirt up just an inch. He made a small incision in her stomach and allowed the cloud of insects to pour into the hole. "These insects I am using are much smaller then my usual kind," he explained. "I normally do not use them as they are the only thing keeping me alive. However, in cases like this one I have to take the risk." He called his larger insects back out of her and they spread out once more to each person who had injuries.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:07 am

Jake shivered. Creepy...
Even creepier than Guri when he thought up his more violent plans...
He laughed nervously.
"Sooo, uhm.... Is she gonna be alright?"
He didn't want to watch those insects, but it was much to fascinating to look away.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:57 pm

John didn't answer for a moment, but then he said, "Maybe. However, I don't think there is much chance of her dying. She should feel some pain for a little while, and she will need to rest, but it will be only a little before the pain is gone." He moved the small insects into her joints and they began to absorb the gas bubbles which were blocking her blood flow.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:26 am

"Aaah, what a relief!"
There! She wouldn't die. Then it was totally okay what he had done to her.
Jake got up and turned around.
"I'm gonna leave this to you, then... Got other people to check up on, myself..."
He headed for Edmund and Ritsy.
"You guys allright?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:26 am

"Yeah," Edmund nodded. "We're fine. Well, I got a few scrapes, but John's already cleared most of those up."

"I didn't get hit at all!" Risty said proudly.

"That's because you were hiding on my shoulder," Edmund growled, trying to look fierce, but failing when Risty laughed at him.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:55 am

Jake laughed as well.
"Well, that's all good then! It'd be a shame if such a little lady got an ugly scar somewhere!"
Finally, he turned one last time. Still one more guy he had to look after.
His grin vanished again, replaced by a worrying look, when he stepped closer to James and his sister.
"...How is she?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:23 pm

James grinned up at Jake. "John said she would live," he replied. "For now she just needs some time to rest. How about you? Any bumps or bruises?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:46 pm

"Eh?"
Jake looked down on himself. Right, he had fought too... He had almost forgotten.
He grinned.
"Don't ya worry, some bruises on the hand, still a little pain in the stomach... I was spitting blood at one part, but I think I'll live it down."
Much more, at least, than he'd simply live down being beaten up like that by a little human girl... God, the shame...
But hey, she had been pretty strong.
"Oh, and a pretty badass slap to the face. But other than that, i think i'm unhurt."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:26 pm

James raised a questioning eyebrow. "A slap? Who or what were you fighting?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:33 am

"Uuuuhm....."
It was hard to say it had been a girl. It was like admitting being beaten up by... a squirrel, or something as frightening as that.
"A... warrior... from... the elite fighters of te enemy... strong.. fierce.... frightnening..."
The rest couldn't be heard.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:43 am

Now James was grinning. He could see Jake was trying to hide something. "Right...elite forces and all that. Sure."

Edmund, who was still standing nearby was trying to cover up his laughter with his arm. Risty, oblivious to everyone else's amusement said, "Weren't you fighting that girl warrior? I saw her slap you."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:31 am

"Hhrgh! R- risty...."
ouch. That hurt.
He could feel the blood rush to his head.
"W-well, just because she was a girl, that doesn't mean she's weak! And I was, uhm... going easy on her! Right!"
He scratched the back of his head and even managed a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:28 pm

"Well, that's what I saw," Risty said. "And she did block your punches...so was that where you were holding back?" She looked over her shoulder to see James and Edward collapsing with laughter, tears streaming down their faces. "What's so funny?" Risty asked, looking bewildered.

"Jake!" John called to the fishman. "She is awake!"

(I was going to put in some dialog for that woman Jake defeated, but then I remembered that she is your character. Do with her as you please.)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Jake was more than happy to get out of this situation without having to explain how insanely strong that girl was.
He practically jumped to her side.
"Hey, are you o..."
For the second time today, he got slapped. This time on the other cheek.
He was so surprised that he didn't even get to be angry.
"W-what was that for?"
He said, holding his burning cheek.
"That..."
The girl took a deep breath.
"Was for almost killing me, you bastard! Just how dare you..."
Jake could hear what she was saying, but he didn't really understand what she meant. Of course, he had tried to kill her, but...
"Excuse me? I saved your life!"
Now he was getting a little angry.
"Oh yeah? Well thank you very much, you freak! I could have..."
"No, you..."
"Just how the hell could you even..."
It was hard to understand just what they were shouting at each other.
After a while, they were suddenly both quiet, staring at each other.
Then the firl turned around dramatically.
"Fine, I'm leaving you jerk!"
She stomped towards the reling just as dramatically.
Jake stared after her, not sure what he should do now.
Then, with an empty look on his face, he turned to John.
"Hey, is she in any state to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:30 pm

"I think so," John said. "I dealt with the bubbles in her joints so she should be all right. Now all we can do is watch."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

James moved back away from the proceedings about the time Jake got slapped. He went over to Alice and sat down next to her again. He leaned over her and narrowed his eyes, staring down at her face. Abruptly, she sneezed and James jerked back. He wiped his face off and glared at his sister. Then he realized something. She sneezed! He leaned over her again...just in time for her to open her eyes. Surprised by seeing James's face right in front of her own, Alice whipped upwards and their two heads collided, knocking James back over again.

"OW!" Alice yelled, holding her head. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I was checking to see if you were alright!" James snapped, sitting back up. The siblings glared at each other.

(I don't know where Kagirinai is, but I have an idea. He might be at his own One Piece RP he made. I'll go check it out. Nope. I just checked. He isn't there and hasn't been on in the last twenty-four hours. We'll just say that he disappeared for now. Fortunately,there are two others who said they would join this crew when the next RP starts. I am currently talking to a possible third.)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:14 am

(That so? Good, when will that be?)

Jake looked after the woman. He didn't know exactly wether he should be sad or satisfied.
He decided to be a little bit of both, and soon noticed that it made a most uncomfortable mixture, especially when one added the permanent bad concience.
He heard someone sneeze behind him and turned around. How anti climatic.
"Alice!"
It was weird how fast he had forgotten all about the girl when he saw she was awake. One second later, from what it looked like, she gave James a headbutt.
"C-Captain!"
He rushed to their side, redy to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 am

James ignored Jake, but continued to glare at Alice. She was the first to break eye contact and as she pulled herself to her feet. She sighed.

"I suppose I should thank you," she said, not looking at James.

James looked surprised. "What for?"

"You saved me, didn't you?" she said, still not looking at him.

"Yeah, I guess so," he muttered while scratching the back of his head. "It was no big deal. Any of your crew would have probably done it."

"Then I guess I don't have to thank you," she said and she walked off. James watched her for a minute, but then he turned to Jake.

"Okay everyone," he said. "We're pulling out-" He stopped abruptly. "Where's Kagirinai?" He looked around. The metal man was no where to be seen.

(The next RP will come as soon as we are done with this one. That third guy I talked about is part of the Marines right now, but he said if we run into him we might be able to convince him to be a pirate. This is Kagi's last chance to come back before I declare him absent.)

Last edited by James D. Cook on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:41 am

Jake looked around as well.
"What?"
He was gone, obviously.
"I didn't see him since he made that cage... But when did he?"
And where, first of all. Where could he have gone all of a sudden? Jake looked at the reling. Maybe someone had knocked him overboard? That'd be bad, he couldn't swim.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:58 am

(This will be the end of this RP. If you have any final comments, say them now before we end. Then of course, there is the epilogue.)

James walked around the ship, looking over the edge into the water. Kagi was not there. He went down below deck and searched, but couldn't find him there either. He came back up on deck and walked over to Jake.

"I couldn't find him," James said. "He must have left the ship. I can't imagine a guy like him being taken down by these weaklings. Let's move on for now." He said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alice and her crew had gone back to their ship. They finished preparations to sail and Alice went back over to the railing. She stared at her brother silently.

"I guess this is goodbye," she said. "We're headed for the Grand Line so we should not be running into each other from this point on."

"Right," James nodded. "Good luck with that."

Alice smiled faintly. "Thank you....for everything."

At that point Risty jumped onto the railing and waved her arms in the air. "BYE JAKE!" she called.

Edmund, John, and Zak moved up beside their captain and crew mate.

"See ya around," Zak said with a slight smirk.

"Try not to get yourselves killed," Edmund said.

"Or hurt," John said quietly. "I suggest you find yourselves a doctor. You will need one."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:34 am

Jake tried to stay strong, he really did.
He brofisted with Edmund all manly.
"Hope to see you again, Ed!"
At this point he was still grinning. He couldn't lose in a contest of manliness, after all.
But the second he saw Risty wave at him, he couldn't stop himself anymore.
"BYE RISTY! I PROMISE I'LL INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FRIEND SOMEDAY! TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF, GIRL!"
He waved at her enthusiastically, (manly) tears in his eyes. It was just so heartbreaking that he wouldn't be able to protect her anymore.
"A-and make sure to eat enough!"
Well, now he really started sounding like her mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next