One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

(serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Empty
PostSubject: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:58 pm

It was a nice day the wind was calm the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky, there werent much ships in the small harbor of the town in the grandline, Cid's ''airship'' was the biggest ship in the harbor. There were still a few rooms available, Cid's plan was to depart in an hour, Cid went for a last surveillance round and checked if everything was alright,'' 1 hour before we depart be sure you come on time, and oyeah, if you're interested we still got a few free rooms left'' Cid yelled when he lit up a cigarette,

Last edited by redmerv on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:11 pm

OOC: Is this open to anyone who has a character and feels like RPing? If so...

Taco looked up from the crowd. A few rooms left? Good, I might still be able to get on. He rushed towards the man with the cigarette, pushing through the crowd. Being born on a sky island, he had heard a lot about one of the biggest sky islands, skypiea. He had always wanted to visit it as a kid.
He approched the man. "I'd like a room, please. How much?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:19 pm

((yes this thread is open to anyone))

Cid smiled'' well do you like a normal or a luxory room, and if I may ask you come from a sky island dont you? You really look like a man I once knew, don't know what became of him though''
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:25 pm

"Just a normal room, please" Taco smiled. "I think you may be confusing me with someone else though, as I just arrived in the grand line. I used to live in a sky island just above West Blue."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:45 pm

'' well Im in a good mood take it for free,i've been there once it was much smaller then skypiea but the people were friendly and it was a really nice place, well it was long time ago so I don't remember everything but I plan on going there again in a nearby future, anyways would ya like a cigar'' cid asked with a friendly smile on his face
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:55 pm

"Thanks!" Taco said, "for the cigar and the free room!"
He took the cigar, and lit it with the lighter in his pocket. He continued to talk. "Well I wouldn't suggest going back there, Taco laughed "The whole island was destroyed about two years ago, along with everyone on it. Lucky me and a few others survived"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Cid was shocked,''what you mean destroyed, why? everyone was so kind, I feel sorry for you man how could this ever hapen''
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:40 pm

"A pirate came to the island.... He killed everyone without a moment's regret. Anyways, thanks for the free room" Taco said, wanting to avoid the subject.
He climbed on board, thanking Cid for third time.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Ranyx was fully interested in taking this voyage. In all his life, his long, long life, he had never gone to Skypiea. It'd be fun! He'd gotten permission for Oceana, so, in good conscious, he went up to the owner of the vessel.
"What a beautiful ship you have. How much for a room?" Ranyx asked, pulling a bag out of his bag, filled with money.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:02 am

''your welcome'' cid responded to Taco, ''Ah I am in a good mood, take it for free, just enjoy yourselfs, and maybe you can tell some interesteing story's'' Cid said with a smile on his face as he trew the room keys to Ranyx.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:26 am

Taco looked around the ship, and saw where the rooms where. He looked at the number on his key and saw he was in room 12. He made his way towards it, gazing at his surrondings.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:32 am

Cid took a look at the little watch he had in his pocket, ''half an hour til we depart'' Cid yelled with excitement, hoping any more people would come to acompany him on this trip,
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:43 am

Taco got into his room, and looked around. There was a nice bed, and a bathroom. Taco set up a lamp dial from his bag onto the side table. He heard Cid's booming voice. "Half an hour till we depart!"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:05 am

Cid was still shocked about what taco told him, the whole island destroyed, he just remembered he had a vision dial, with pictures of the sky island just above west blue, it was a present to cid, cause he was the first human ever to visit the island, (the dial was full of pictures , of the people and the island itself''Taco could you come here for a second please, ''cid yelled, he wanted to give taco the shell so he had a remberance of the island and its people
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:35 am

Just as Taco had lay down, he heard Cid's voice calling him. He got up and made his way out the room door, not bothring to lock it for now. He arrived net to Cid, and saw the vision dial. When Cid gave him the dial, tears where brought to Taco's eyes.
"Thank you so much!" he exclaimed, his eyes wattering up, "I could nver find a single one of these in the wreck! I- Thank you!"
Taco browsed through the pictures, seeing all the scenery that he grew up with, all the people he knew. He saw a pictur of his mother and father.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:59 am

Cid gave Taco a pat on his right shoulder, ''you will get your revenge kid, but for now lets enjoy the trip'' cid said having a statisfied glance in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:05 am

"Thanks" Taco said again, looking at the dial once more before slipping it into the bag slung over his shoulder. He wiped away his tears and decided to stay near the entrance o the ship for a while.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:33 pm

''Taco, have you already met emily? she's a girl whos traveling with me for the moment, she's a shy and scared little girl so please be a bit cautios'' Cid said with a friendly but caring smile,
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:40 pm

"Hey Emily" Taco said, seeing the little girl a few meters away and waving at her. He had just noticed she was there. He saw a pecular ring on the girl's finger, with two big bunny ears sticking out of it.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:58 pm

(( emily is not aproved yet but I will use her but won't fight with her just for talking))

Emily was hiding behind a wall staring at taco with a scared look, on her face, she grabbed a bit tighter on to her plushes and waved a little bit with her left hand,
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Taco smiled at the girl, and then turned back to Cid. "Whats with the ring on her finger? Those ears look extremely realistic"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:18 pm

''hehe you have an eye for those things, its a ring combined with a bunny devil fruit, I gave it to her so she had a friend, its a zoan ring half bunny, can you come here emily, and show this kind sir you're ringbunny'' Cid said with a friendly smile on his face,

Emily was really shy and came walking slowly towards cid and the man called taco,''o-o-o k kay'' she said with an really shy and soft voice, emily was really scared and hold even tighter to her plushies. while she was closely coming closer to cid and taco
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:19 pm

"Well thank you. That's very kind of you." Ranyx replied, then smiled. "Maybe I will tell you a story. That is, if you can listen to an ol- I mean, man blather." He saw someone come up to Cid and sortof begin to cry. "Hey, what's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:27 pm

(hmm two different conversations here, uh...)

responding to Ranx;
"oh it's nothing" Taco replies to the stranger. "Dont let it bother you" he wiped away the remaining tears he had missed the first time.

Responding to Emily/Cid;
"don't be shy" Taco said smiling. He looked at the ring, studying the fasinating specimen. "It looks really pretty on you" he exclaimed, trying to be as nice as he could to the girl
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Emily stepped back when she saw anorther man coming, and tripped falling on her but and she starting crying a little bit, ''C-Cid is it o-ok if I s-show i-it him l-later T-there s-so many people now'' Emily said stuttering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea   (serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(serious)(open) all aboard, a journey to skypiea
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next