One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:11 am

Haru finnaly landed at the Town. "Yay! landed at last. oh my god so excited XDD. many pretty girls!?oooh....". Haru was drooling when a man came at him. "Hey. Ya lookin for a ship? I needed to sell one" Haru then remembered that he came there for a ship. He then bought the ship when suddenly he was surrounded by Pirates.

"You bought the last one?!, Gimme that ship now! I bought it too!". Haru then became serious. and soon the Pirate ordered his men to attack. Haru grabbed one common Lyneen Sword and defeated the Pirates. "The man then talked. you passed round 1. The money you paid was actually. The entrance fee. HAHA! but hey with your power you can get that ship in no time." . Haru had no other choice so he waited for his another opponent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEGEND:

Haru Nenji
Pirate
Boat Seller

Last edited by yonkou4 on Thu May 13, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:49 am

Miyu was slowly walking along the road when she saw what looked like a battlefield. She hadn't planned to get into trouble, but there were hurt people. It looked like they had gotten attacked with a sword. In the middle of it all, there was a man. She made him out as the reason for it all, but it didn't matter to her. Those men needed her help.
She rushed to the scene and kneeled down beside the first one she reached. He was barely breathing, but she knew that her faint knowledge about medicin wouldn't be good enough to save him.
“A doctor! Please, anyone! Call a doctor!“ she shouted.
The people standing arond the scene gave her wierd looks, but no one moved.
“Please... You can't just let him die here...“ Her voice faded.
No one would help her. She didn't get why those people wouldn't help her.
She turned her head to the swordsman.
“Why'd you do that?“

(decided to join. Not what I had in mind at first, but hey. Let's see what comes out of it.)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:28 am

Haru then wore a big smile. He spoke " Damn she's cute...ehem... uhh I had no choice! They were gonna attack me! ". Suddenly he held Miyu's hands. "Oh you're like the sweetest girl I have met! please go out with me! Please XDD"?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:43 am

“Eeek!“
Miyu blushed when he grabbed her hands, she was a bit shocked. How did he move so fast? And more importantly, what should she say?
She didn't want to hurt his feelings, but there was no way she'd go out with someone she didn't know anything about besides the fact that he attacked- for whatever reason- a group of people, almost killing some of them.
“W-w-what? I... errrr... Well...“
She decided she'd just have to explain it to him later somehow, it was much more important to somehow save the men lying on the ground.
“How about this, you find a doctor who'll treat them, and I go out with you later?“ There were human lives on the line, so she was sure it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:34 am

Haru's eyes filled with sparkle and delight" Deal!XDD ". Haru grabbed something in his bag. it was an elixir. good for curing all wounds and diseases. "All right this is the last one. I'll give it to the pirates".. Then suddenly another pirate appeared. It was Haru's next fighter. Haru then spoke to Mayu " Can you close your eyes for me!? XDD don't worry, i'll not kill him XDD"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:41 am

Miyu wasn't all too sure about this, but if the man could really cure the people he had hurt, then she'd go along with just about anything. She nodded slightly and closed her eyes.
She didn't think it was necessary, she had seen violent things before, but she was sure he only meant well.
And seeing how happy she had made him by simply agrreing to go on a date with him, she felt very guilty about having to disappoint him later.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:54 am

When Miyu closed her eyes. Haru immediately dashed at the pirate. He gave a punch at the stomach. and slowly whispered at the ear "You're lucky I'll not kill you. Don't ever show your face to me ever again.".Haru then grabbed one of his sword and hitted the pirate's head with the back of the sword. The pirate fainted but no serious wound. He picked up the elixir and made it drank to the pirates. He then spoke to the Boat Seller " Hey old man. Take care of this guys will you? I have a date XDD . The old man agreed. All right. Have a Break. I'll check on the other 6 Boats. Be back my night. Semi-Finals by then"

Haru noticed Miyu's eyes were still closed. He kissed her at the lips and said " You can open your eyes now! XDD
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:05 am

When she felt him kiss her, Miyus eyes flew wide open. Her face went as red as her sash, and she started stuttering.
“W-w-what are you doing? I- I-... this is so emberassing....“
Over her confusion, she completely forgot she was gonna tell him she wouldn't go on a date with a complete stranger. Even though he seemed to have cured the men who were still lying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:11 am

"Come on lets go!XDD". Haru lifted Mayu and dashed to Water 7. He then brought Mayu to a nearby fountain. Haru then knelt down and gave a beautiful red rose " My name is Haru Nenji, your knight, Princess-sama" . He then touched Mayu's right hand and kissed it gently
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:27 am

Miyu felt a bit uncomfortable, but it was too late for telling him the truth now. She figured she'd just have to get along with it. Plus, it was kind of romantic.
“Uhm, thanks... I'm Miyu... Miyu Delaney...“
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:36 am

Miyu? That is the sweetest name I ever heard! I'll protect you with all my heart and soul!. Then a man came and said bad things to Miyu. Haru got irritated and stood up. " Miyu-sama. Can you please close your eyes? Oh and ears too?Very Happy" . Haru then stole another kiss from Miyu but longer. "Thanks for the good luck charm! Smile
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:42 am

Miyu was now really uncomfortable, she got the feeling that man really did like her.
“No, it's okay. Just let him be. There's no need to harm anyone because of me. He's propably just drunk...“
Or a bountyhunter, she added in thought.
At least Haru didn't seem to be after her bounty, and that was definitely more than what she had hoped for.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:47 am

Haru was then surprised by the sign on the man's shirt. It was the Wild Eagle Bounty Hunters he was hunting. He then wore a serious face No seriously. I do not want you to see this. For me please? . He looked at Miyu with a horrifying face. and was holding the sword on his back
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:58 am

Miyu didn't know why Haru was so scary looking all of a sudden, and got nervous. She had seen that kind of look on a lot of people... seconds before they tried to kill her. That man was dangerous.
“I-it's really that important, huh? Okay, go ahead, I won't keep you from doing it.“
In fact, she wasn't planning on staying much longer anyway. She didn't want to be around when that guy found out about her bounty.
“But I won't cover my eyes!“
She wouldn't leave just yet, but she wouldn't stay around much longer either.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:35 pm

" Please don't hate me for this.". He then grabbed his basket and grabbed two swords from it. "WILD FANG CUT". He dashed at the opponent and slashed it with both swords. The man was unconscious but it looks like Haru was gonna attack once more.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:41 am

Miyu wanted to interfere, but she knew she ha promised not to.
Still, attacking a man who was already on the ground... that was unthinkable to her.
“W-wait! Stop! He's already defeated, do you want to kill him?“
She had to protect that man. He might have someone waiting for him.
Her arm slowly started to turn into smoke, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:16 am

" No, I don't want to be like them.. Haru walked beside Miyu and told him about how the Wild Eagle Bounty Hunters killed his friends and father. Haru then stood up "Sorry about that Miyu-san. Can you please go with me to fight the next round? I'll treat you for dinner I promise. I also promise, no killing. Please? For me?". Haru slowly held Miyu's hands
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:29 am

Miyu had to think about that.
Wierd enough, she had gotten used to him grabbing her hands and looking into her eyes and treating her like a princess all the time. She'd never get used to him suddenly kissing her though.
“If I can keep you from killing anyone this way....“
She smiled, almost like in the old times.
“Then yes, I'll gladly come with you!“
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:27 am

Haru then carried Miyu and went back to the docks. The old man and a pirate was waiting for him. "Sorry I was late old man, lets get started . He puts Miyu down and dashed the enemy and threw a punch but the enemy dodged and wounded Haru's cheek with a knife. "Ow, that hurts!. Haru then grabbed 2 swords and smashed the back part of the sword to the head of the enemy. He defeated it and slowly walked towards Miyu while blood was slowly dripping from his cheek. He shouted to the old man " Hey old man, be back tomorrow for the final battle ok?. He then looked at Miyu. Miyu-sama, lets have dinner Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:34 am

Miyu took her white dress and wiped the blood off of his face with it.
“Why do you do that?“ She asked. She was a bit sad. She was happy that he had promised her not to kill anymore, but she still loathed violence, and didn't understand why a nice guy like him had to hurt so many people.
“Why do you fight them?“
She took a plaster from her medical kit and put it on the cut carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:23 am

" Well the old man said that I have to fight so that I can have a pirate ship on my own. But please forgive my violence. Its the only way I can cross the seas. . He felt happy that Miyu used her own dress for the blood. " Thanks Miyu-sama, now your dress got dirty. Um. where do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:33 am

She looked at him.
“So you want to become a pirate that badly? Even though they'll give you a bounty? You'll be chased by everyone.“
She didn't even wait for the answere, even though she really wanted to know. There were many different kinds of people, who was she to judge him.
“I don't really know this town. I only came here because I thought it'd be safe.“
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:38 am

" In the first place. I did not wanted to be a pirate. If the W. Eagles did not killed my father. I would not wanted this. But the easiest way to lure them is of course having a bounty". . He then held Miyu's hands and went in a expensive restaurant. " Table for two please"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:42 am

Meanwhile, at the port a large ship arrives. A tall man with a black captain cape on his shoulders walks out followed by 2 men.
"Ah, home sweet home, Weee-hahaha !" Wally says and the team walks into the city, looking for some place.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:48 am

“You want to lure them with your bounty? Don't you know there's nothing worse than having a bounty?“
Though if she was honest, only because of her bounty did she leave the village and saw some of the other islands.
She felt the people giving her wierd looks. It made her uncomfortable. Every time people looked at her, it turned out bad. A waiter approached them. He peered at her for what seemed like eternity. No wonder, she was wearing a bloody dress and no shoes.
Then he wrinkled his nose and turned to lead them to their table.
“This way, please.“
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next