One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:22 am

Tiberius sat on the pile of rebels before receiving the message, the ran towards the area and stopped, he saw a pretty girl nearby "Oi where is the fighting here, civilians like you shouldnt...., huh?" Tiberius jumped back "Unbelievable , of all my luck...." He drew his great cleaver out.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:33 am

(You guys control your enemies ok?, I would have a hard time RPing all three lol)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:54 am

((Umm shadow, you control my enemy and i will control your enemy? how is that? and what personality do they have? and skill?))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:09 am

(It all depends. As long as it would be not easy for us to defeat them.)

Clause then picked up his guitar and tried to hit the Gunner but he managed to dodge it. Clause stepped back and Gunner began firing. Clause then hid in the destroyed buildings. He then thought on how to defeat the Gunner
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:28 am

(Alright)

The girl (give me a name some1 lol) simply looks up at Tiberius "Pity that I will have to kill such a handsome man." She charges in with her sword out.

"You are the, "Emperor" I have to kill ?" Suigo says to his opponent.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:54 am

((Nouhime, that was the bride of the demon king nobunaga))
((In fact, im going to make her, i have a good story idea!!! hehehe))

Masamune looked up, he grabbed his sword from his back slowly and looked mournful "Follish wanderer, what is it you seek in this lifetime, we are the only way to nirvana......"

Tiberius laughed and clashed swords with her " Well im sorry i have to fight such a cute girl? how about instead of all this sword fighting, we go out and have cake and coffee and we can talk about our feelings? HAHAHA" but she seemed pretty strong for someone her size
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:12 am

((Yonkou i need the link for the girls picture, i need that picture))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:28 am

(Sooo ... I will role play my enemy then ? lol)

Suigo lights his cigar and doesnt talk for a while, enjoying smoking for a moment, then he looks at Masamune "Pathetic meaningless words." he calmly states.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:30 am

(https://2img.net/h/i176.photobucket.com/albums/w175/hiucanimoka777/anime%20girls/DarkSwordWielder.jpg). (this is the link. i think i would like to make a female character lol)

Clause then backstabbed the Gunner and it took a clean hit. Clause then tried to hid but he was shot in the right leg. They have to fight seriously now
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:38 am

((Thanks yonkou, lol, no shadow i can still roleplay your enemy and my enemy, i have a different outcome for my fight, lol))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:42 am

(Actually Nik, allow me to control my enemy, I have an idea so yeah .. lol)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:47 am

Tiberius clashed again with the girl "How come such a beauty is fighting along side the place of maggots?"

Nouhime simply giggled "Thats a little rude you know....., my team mates are a Little bit better than maggots..., ( she pulls back) How about this? Ballad 1, The tears of the gods ( she starts singing)
Oh, gods of old,
how could we let you cry,
We made our sins,
We cheated and lied,
and for all my life,
i will sit and sing,
Oh Gods of old,
you are all such ficle things.....

At the end of the song she was on the other side of Tiberius, the sky gleaming light on her, Tiberius fell to the floor and was bleeding "Damn, that was beautiful, GARGHHH"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:52 am

A large explosion occurs. Masamune laughs "That was simple ! You fool, neglected to protect yourself against my divine judgment!"
He turns and walks away.

"Divine judgment stands for explosive gear?
Masamune slowly turns with a somewhat shocked expression *He figured out in one blow?*
Suigo smokes another cigar, blood gushes from his forehead and his clothes are filled with dirt and some blood. "Lets try this again, shall we? ... Divine scum." He says.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:03 am

Tiberius got up to his feet "AH, ah, you got the suit all cut up....." Tiberius losses the tie and unbuttons the shirt. Nouhime laughed "Well to your credit you look better without it....." Tiberius laughed "Im sure you will look better without yours too, hehehehhe" Nouhime blushed and the got angry "Silence you filthy male!!!" She lunges foward and begins slicing continously tiberius mathcing her every attack. He smiles, "What is an angel with your voice doing in the corner of rebel scum?" Nouhime laughed "You think you can charm me?.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:09 am

More explosions occur. "Even though you found out, there is still no way to beat me !" Masamune screams.
"I assume I picked the weakest of the 3 didnt I ?" Suigo calls while spinning around Masamune.
Masamune quickly responds and pierces Suigo's shoulder at immense speed "I am the fastest in terms of reflexes in the entire army you idiot !"
The area begins to light "Hahahahaha, prepare for the explosion, too bad you will lose that arm!"
Suigo doesnt say anything and simply strikes Masamune's face with his elbow knocking him away along with the sword so the explosion doesnt hit him. "You are very fast ..." Suigo comments. "... But, you are dishonoring the meaning of a swordsman."
Suigo takes a very odd stance "This will be the last blow." He calmly states.
Masamune is enraged "How dare you talk high on me ?!!! BRING IT ON !!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:28 am

Masamute presses something on his sword's handle and then dashes at Suigo at great speed "Grand Finale Clean Cut !" he calls.
Suigo talks to his sword "Show him what is a real cut capable of doing."
They clash and then each other is some distance away from each other, then there is a slash on Suigo's side followed by an explosion.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:31 am

"Great job sir !" Someone screams to Masamune, but Masamune wont respond, merely standing there with a vacant look.
Suigo is seen standing just fine after the smoke clears "For a discrease, you did ok."
Masamune suddenly screams and shakes violently, and then Suigo puts his sword back to its sheath and when the click is heard, a full cut starting from Masamune's leg to his face "explodes".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:31 am

They clashed swords again, Tiberius was finding the girl hard to deal with. but there was something more, she was breathtakingly beautiful, he couldnt possibly hurt her that way. Nouhime got angry "How dare you hold back on me? you a mere man!!! dont you look down on me!!" Se lunged forward in anger, Tiberius finiding hard to hold off her full power thrusts. stopped and clashed putting force behind it "Why do you hate men so much? Trust me , even i hate us guys too, we are a bit weird, but then again , this is unhealthy for you..."
She stopped "What do you know? To be objectified, to be used..., to be unloved and used as some objecT!!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW!!!!!!" She lunges full of anger and Tiberius continues to dodge and then looks to the girl he lets her stab his shoulder "GARGHHHHH" Nouhime stopped, she was shocked "Why did you do that?.... why?" Tiberius laughs "You are not an object girl...., you are the most beautiful goddess i have ever seen, with the voice of an angel.... and you are amazingly strong......., who can ever hate you? Who can ever use you?" She was in awe of what he said. and pulled back, she was blushing "You mean it? like... really? i dont believe in mens words, prove it!!! come at me with your full power!!" Tiberius lifted up his sword "Ok then, HARGHHHHHH" he ran foward and then clashed against her sword
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Clause got nowhere to run. He can't move properly because the gunner shot his leg. The gunner than shot multiple bullets at Clause. Clause then got an idea and strummed his guitar and soon the bullets stopped and landed on the ground. Clause played the Grand Finale. And soon all of the bullets that the gunner fired managed to not reached Clause. But when Clause thought it was over. The gunner shot and it hitted on the right arm of Clause. Clause angrily played the Encore and defeated the "Gunner" Emperor. Due to his injuries he lied down in the middle of the battlefield.

Good luck on your mission, guys

(I also made my wife lol check it out guys after i finished her XD)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:36 am

Ginji appears out of nowhere above Clause and lifts his hand, his hands sprout small needles "This wont hurt much, let me heal you, Maaaaha~!" He said.
Suigo smokes another cigar and looks at the rebels standing "So, who wants to die next ?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:38 am

As the dust settled, Tiberius was the one standing and Nouhime , lying flat on her back. she was in complete awe of the mans strength. Tiberius walked over and carried her in his arms "How about you come with me? you have more to share with this world than anyone.... and who knows eventually"

She was blushing furiously and nearly started crying "I dont believe in mens words ..... "

tiberius looked determined "Then believe in my words!!, for i am no mere man, hahahaahaha"

Nouhime first looked doubtful "Well then, marry me..."

Tiberius was shocked at this "MArry YOU??"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:43 am

Tiberius looked scared for the first time in his life "Wait , isnt it too soon? i mean... ummmm, we just met and ..."

She laughed "Mens words are lies, if you really want me , and think i am special, marry me and then i will believe you...."

Tiberius blushed at this "If youre sure you want this, then...., umm i guess..... is ok...."

Nouhime's eyes light up"Really? oh wow, this is so sudden... i mean, PROPOSE!!"

tiberius sighed "Nouhime, would you marry me (down on one knee, not believing the craziness but was genuinely attracted to the girl).

Nouhime blushed "Of course i will.., now we have to arrange the wedding. Where do you think it should be? I heard that summer weddings are interesting,but i always dreamt of a winter wedding? Do you have any family we can contact? Parents? Brothers?"

Tiberius lifted her up in his arms and sighed "So much trouble for one girl...... hahaha" He walked towards Suigo and Ginjii
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:47 am

(OOC If only Dude was here ! xD)

Suigo looks at Tiberius "So we keep that one ?" He says without caring much.
Ginji is waiting for Clause to approve his actions "That will help you get on your knees. Maaaha~!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:51 am

Tiberius sighed "Give me a break here...."

Nouhime was smiling "Hello i am Mrs Tiberius.. how are you? Oh darling am i meant to call your name out here?"

Tiberius sighed "Its ok dear, do as you wish" Tiberius was wondering how come all this stuff was coming so easily to him. Maybe because he had always wanted a family....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:53 am

Suigo doesnt reply, he instead ignores the whole case and just walks away "Mission accomplished."
Ginji laughs "Nice to lovely meet you ~!"

Above the battleground, at the cliff, a man is laughing. "Great job crew." Its Wally. He then turns and moves back towards the lair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next