One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Clause walked out of Wally's Building and slowly walked towards the believed hideout of the rebels. Clause then whispered. That Shichibukai does not get. I need his powers. Not some others. *sigh
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Tiberius realised it was no time for memories, he had something important to do, over at a distance he saw a guy with a guitar "Im going off... tell the captain.." tiberius walks over to the guy he just saw walk out of the area
he adjusts his mask "and who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Clause was pissed so he didn't immediately saw Tiberius. Oh a Vice Admiral. Clause Filmore. WG's Top Agent. Since that Shichibukai did not obeyed the order, You come with me Vice Admiral" . Clause then explained the situation with the 500 rebels with bounties hiding in water 7
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Tiberius looked shocked in his mask "What ... what are you talking about? i am a pirate.....i am in the schibukais crew so i suppose i will follow you for this task...." There was something strange and weird about this agent, Tiberius knew there was something strange and he decided to see what was what.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:03 pm

"Really? Well I saw one Vice Admiral one time, wearing the same thing as yours,except without the mask of course. Then come with me. Are you ready?". Clause slowly walked towards the slums of water 7
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:04 pm

((Just so you know, Tiberius is a former Vice admiral who was considered a traitor, he died, but was then revived at the last minute, he is now under the alias of the dark clown))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Tiberius nodded his head, and followed Clause into the slums.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:08 pm

(Then what clause said is true then lol XD)

Then 100 rebels came out of nowhere.

Clause then asked Tiberius."Former Vice Admiral or Clown guy. I need to test you. can you defeat this guys for me?

Oh and we cannot kill all 500, Shad0w requested that lol XD
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Tiberius didnt even turn around , he simply held his great cleaver up (Giant sword) "Dark roullete!!" He swerves around at a 360 degree angle with his sword cutting down at least 20 of them down to the floor, he then looks straight on, the rebels now looking in fear Tiberius then used soru and Dark Guillotine, slicing his great cleaver down the middle, about 10 of them went flying and a building was cut in half. Tiberius looked up "How many is that now?...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:14 pm

" Hm good but watch this. . Haru then stummed his guitar. In an instant 20 men fainted by the power of the sound. I'm impressed by your skills. finish the remaining ones.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Tiberius stood in the middle "Arent we in a rush....., cheh..." He plants his sword into the ground, he didnt want to do this in front of a WG rep, but he didnt want to waste time either. He used Soru, continously along with shigan Madara on the first 25 people, it was so quick that he landed back where he started , the rebels were fearing him now, calling him monster, but Tiebrius then used Rankyaku ran to finish off the remaining 25 along with shigan madara. They were all wiped out tiberius in the middle of the blood and destruction "I went a bit overboard....."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Nah, that was just perfect. Come lets get pancakes. Haven't eaten breakfast yet. . Clause then returned the guitar at his back and slowly went out of the slums
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Tiberius walks along and picks up the sword and places it to his back, he then walked "I guess its ok , i like pancakes after all....."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Clause walked inside the restaurant(where haru and miyu dated). He then ordered pancakes and asked Tiberius a question. "So Vice Admiral you just became a clown? How.. amusing
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Tiberius found it hard to eat his pancakes with the mask on, so he lifted it up and ate under the mask without revealing anything "You keep calling me vice admiral, why is that? i am a mere pirate..." This agent was smart but tiberius was lucky he did not notice his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:46 pm

"You almost died one time Tiberius. Am I right? I know many things. I will be in the new WG division called Cipher Pol after some years aftar all. . Clause then ate pancake and drank his coffee
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Meanwhile.
A group of around 50 of those rebels was sliced down lying defetead around.
"Those are the rebel troups ? .... weak" Suigo says.

Flashback of the battle moments ago:
The rebels attack the group, and Suigo vanishes and reappears some moments later at the end of the other side, then one by one the rebels fall down, the others see in terror whats happening, they try to retaliate but start falling down too.

"Didnt even had to lovely try and help you ~!" Ginji says.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Haha. Do you think those were the rebels? Haha. Those were the apprentices. And I had to use my power on them. The real leaders are 35 times stronger than those punks. I have a chance if I use my full power. But I will be over fatigued so I need help.. Claus then finished all his pancakes
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Suigo doesnt pay attention "weaklings."
Ginji laughs and comments that they better be 100 times stronger or else its just gonna be too boring.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Oh weaklings? Yeah. I um. left a little detail. I meant 35 times stronger was 35 times stronger than you both combined. So yeah you are weaklings . Clause then gained the last laugh and walked out patting Suigo and Ginji on their shoulders while still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:52 pm

(Ginji is twice as tall as a normal person, so patting his back like that was something impressive lol Razz)

Ginji finds it hilarious "A lovely jockster ! Maaaha~!"
Suigo however merely says "Big words said."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:06 am

(oh i did not knew that lol XD patted in the stomach then XDD)

The WG Agent left there spoke. Clause-sama's serious. He never joked in his entire life. So that is the reason why he needs the Shichibukai. Do not get him wrong.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:23 am

Tiberius ate up some more food "So then Mr WG agent, if you know me.. what do you know of the weapons you people designed, i used one a while back, the Zanbei, wonderful weapon that assisted me in my rebeliion, too bad i died, hhahaha," This agent was very smart and interestingly strong, but Tiberius felt more behind that, something else
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:42 am

Oh that weapon. Well the WG makes a ton like that back then. Clause-sama must have felt that you are stronger than this two here so he recruited you. . The WG agent then kindly lits a cigarette
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:52 am

Tiberius laughed and got up, he picked up his great cleaver and tightened his mask "Well then, the compliment is well appreciated, well its true (points to Suigo and Ginjii) they are not as strong as me, but they have their talents....."
follows the agent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next