One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:09 am

"Haha. but their talent is still not enough, I maybe just an apprentice but we can gauge people's power. Well I'll take my leave. Follow Clause-sama through his ship for the planning.. Then WG Agent disappears.

Clause was slowly walking to his ship and was thinking about the situation
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:19 am

Tiberius keeps walking towards the ship he was told by the agent, he gets on board "Hello, stupid question but can i come on board?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:10 am

"Come in Admiral. Here is the map of the rebels. as you can see perfectly, They are all over the Water 7. One wrong move and all the citizens get killed. got any plans? "
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:24 am

Tiberius sighed as he adjusted his mask "First of all, it would be nice if you didnt refer to me as vice admiral, im on a low profile here, and moving on to the important things...., (looks at the map and studies) we need to bait them out, something drastic, like an informant or a high level representative who they are after, then once we lure them out into a open area, we can ambush them and end this..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:34 am

Oh sorry about that VICE ADMIRAL TIBERIUS .Clause told Tiberius sarcastically. We can use those two from the restaurant. I can't use my Agent, his the only one I got.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:39 am

Tiberius sighed, but he knew that as long as he was doing this , he might as well not complain, he knew WG types very well, they believe they have no boundaries, so Tiberius decided that it might be better to allow him to believe that "So how exactly are you going to spread the news that some big diplomats are here to visit? we need it to be some people they need to kill that they would risk all their power in this attack, of course we dont need anyone, we just need to make them believe that there is some high level people in town...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:53 am

I'll do it.Tell the reporters here that the new leader of WG of a group that is called Cipher Pol has visited the city. Of course Cipher is still not existing but hey its a good trap.. Clause then stood up and waited for the clown's answer
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:14 am

(OOC lol xD Tiberius saying that about power difference really made me laugh, cause I imagined the scene. Btw Ginji is weaker, but Suigo is almost as strong as Tiberius, just sayin so the fights later make more sense Razz)

"So when do we begin the slay ?" Suigo asks.

Meanwhile Sabres is telling Hawks and Dude (since Tiberius left lol) about his fight with Gosai.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:50 am

Tiberius grins under his mask and looks to Clause "Ok lets do it, lets leak the news to the press first and hope it reaches the rebels..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:55 am

"All right. My WG Agent already reported it to the media. Be back here by tomorrow at 5 AM. You will disguise as my bodyguard. Like it or not you have to remove that mask. . Clause then sat on his chair and played his guitar
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:58 am

Tiberius cursed his bad luck and then looked up "Fine whatever, besides i am part of the schibukais crew. Ill be here in the morning, then we can carry out the plan...., how strong are these rebels?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:26 am

" How strong. lemme see. i think 1 rebel = 3 captains ratio."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:32 am

Suigo seems to grin devilishly "That sounds interesting."
Ginji whispers to Tiberius "My deal still works, I can help you so that Vice-Nishki lovely Admiral wont realize who you are."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:36 am

Well just be back here tomorrow. Dismissed!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:41 am

Tiberius, looks to Ginjii "No way in hell, as it is im 30 years younger than what i should be, i dont want to be changed..."

He then looks to Clause "Yea ok." He walks away
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:47 am

Ginji laughs "Hahahaha, very well, lovely as you please."

Meanwhile in Wally's lair there are people moving "Good, servants ! Weeehahaha ! Nice job Hawks."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:50 am

. Oh yes since this will be a fake Cipher Pol. We will call ourselves. Cipher Pol 43246238647823!!!! Naah. Just kidding. Cipher Pol 0

Clause then called his WG Agent. Give them the CP suits
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:08 pm

((is it the next morning already?))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Jordan arrives at water 7 several hours later to meet his new commander Clause Filmore Jordan then looks around and walks into water seven and head towards clauses base
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:55 pm

"So thats the mission. Very well, I am sure that the 3 of you, Tiberius, Suigo, Ginji, can take care of this just fine, Weee-hahaha, make your captain proud !" Wally says while lying on a large bed of some sort.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Tiberius adjusted his suit, "God damn it, i hate wearing suits even when i was in the navy....." Tiberius signals to Suigo and Ginjii "Lets get moving...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:48 am

Clause then greeted Jordan in his arriving at the Water 7 and explained the situation. You know the plan right? You meet up with Tiberius tomorrow. Get some sleep a total of 400 are our enemies. . Clause then returned to the ship

and finally morning comes.

CIPHER POL 0 ASSEMBLE!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:18 am

Ginji and Suigo nod and follow Tiberius.

As Wally watches them go, he waits till they are gone and then goes at the same direction *This may be something that you can do and is too boring for me to do, but I wont risk losing my top men, I will watch over you* He thinks.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:08 am

Tiberius laughs as he closes moves in front of Clause "Yea, yea, temporary CP0..., but this suit is beggining to seem cool...." Tiberius laughs
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:43 am

"Keep it if you like it." Suigo says, while Ginji laughs about how come they found a costume on his height.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 2: Rebels at Water 7 (OPEN)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next