One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:56 pm

The upcoming fight is watched. Some distance away 3 figures are sitting.
"Seems .. like, a fight is gonna explode." Hawks comments.
"Shall we kick the victor's asses later ? Bii-hahahaha !" Sabres says.
"As the second in commant, I order ... lets just watch this, its better than cinema! Hahaha." Dude says.

In the lair:
*How did he got in ?* Wally thinks. "And you are ?" he asks the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Tiberius was watching the battle , the girl had good command of her abilities but she was too soft, he adjusts his mask again and keeps looking
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:58 pm

"Uhm. hurt her a little, how little can you do it?". Haru asked her while punching the boy at the face.

At Wally's Hideout

Clause then spoke. "Clause Filmore. WG's Top Soldier. We got new orders Shichibukai. A group of rebels against marines are reported nearby here. All of them have bounties. Almost 500 in number.

Last edited by yonkou4 on Thu May 13, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Dude turns in shock (think it in a comical manner lol) "When did you got here ?! Oh well ... lets watch this."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:06 pm

. So will you take the job Shichibukai or not?. Clause asked Wally Impatiently
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Tiberius then laughed "As usual you are not aware at all about your surroundings are you lightning brat..... anyway i received a report from insider sources, that have confirmed, Vice Admiral Gosai was killed yesterday....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:08 pm

(Nik, supposedly Wally and Dude are in different places, just reminding)

"500 ?" Wally seems a bit surprized. "This is a problem, they are obviously coming to claim the city, didnt the Goverment sent any support ?" He wonders.
Ginji and Suigo come behind Clause waiting for orders.
"Well, but after that, I want to cancel my mission regarding the Untouchable pirates, cause you guys are really giving me a lot of shit to clean, Weee-hahahaha! I accept."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:09 pm

Miyu looked sad. She closed her eyes.
“A little? I will try...“
With her eyes still closed, she raised the girl up from the ground.
“Hey b*tch, what are you...?“ The girl shouted.
Miyu didn't let her finish. She slammed her to the ground head first with all her strength.
She repeated this three times, but she didn't open her eyes. Just because she was violent didn't mean she had to see it.
When she was sure the girl wouldn't stand up again, she released her and her arm returned to its normal form. She walked over to her with a worried look on her face and turned her around so she could see her face. She gasped when she saw how bloody the poor girl was and turned away.
“Will this be enough, Haru?“ she asked with a ' please let this be enough' look on her face.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:18 pm

((Read again, i editted it, my bad))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:20 pm

Haru's eyes popped out. He then spoke. . Th-that was little? Little too much I-I thi-think?.Man, I will so not wake you up in the middle of the night. She might kill me!. Haru said in his thoughts.

Well done. You won. What you gonna call your ship. . Haru then immediately spoke "Miyu" He then looked at Miyu and smiled

At wally's hideout

A problem? 500 is easy do not worry. Yes they have sent some reinforcements. They sent, me.. Clause said it to wally with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:22 pm

(I saw it, I was just waiting for the others to talk first.)

"Uh huh, Gosai ? Now thats a big name. How come he died ?" Dude wonders with his standard grin on his face.

Wally laughs "If they sent one man, then it really shouldnt be much ... so, I wont come, but Suigo and Ginji will come with you and help you, they are true demons!" He laughs.
Suigo nods and Ginji states that this should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Clause looked furious."You're underestimating me. They can't win with 10 people there. The government told me that we must team up. It is not a request but an order. Lets wrap this up
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Tiberius looked down "I heard it was the anubis pirates....., i knew the old man as well, he was , a very hasty guy...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:30 pm

"I do not underestimate you." Wally calmly comments. "Its just that, each of those 2 people you see here ... well, each one has the power to be a Shichubukai on his own ! Weee-hahaha, trust me, the 3 of you, will destroy the rebels easily." He then says.

Hawks: I too have heard about him ... a fearsome but respectable man.
"I see, well too bad, but this is the life." Dude says.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Clause then sighed. Nevermind. I'll go on my own. I do not care if they are more powerful then Dave Jones. . Clause then disappeared at sight.

(I think a new chapter for Clause starts here)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Tiberius looks ahead

Flashback

Tiberius walking through the halls of marineford, Gosai appears , Tiberiuslooks to him "Well, well, how are we today Gosai, i heard about the massacre...., as brutal as ever i see..."

Tiberius then said to Dude and Hawk "He was a very brutal man especially to pirates......"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Miyu had been kneeling down beside the girl, taking a look at her wounds.
Then she heard what Haru said. She blushed. She was emberassed and happy at the same time, and she didn't know how to react.
She just kneeled there for some time. Then she slowly stood up and walked towards Haru, her eyes fixed on the ground.
When she reached him, she took his face and drew it towards hers. Then she gave him a long kiss. It was the first time she kissed him on her own accord.
She let go of him. She still didn't know what to say, so she settled for whispering: “Thank you, Haru.“
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:36 pm

"Follow him" Wally says to the 2 men.

Dude grins and says that each side has brutal men, and Hawks comments that he has heard a lot about the man.
Sabres then pops up "Oh yeah, Gosai, I fought him once, Bii-hahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Haru then only smiled and carried Miyu in the ship. They then set sailed and embarked on their adventure.

(With this the chapter ends.
Gorefish: After you read this I made another chapter. a journey to drum island. let us continue there.

nikz200 and Shad0w: If you wish to continue the story here at water 7. Go to Clause's Chapter 2. thanks everyone)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Tiberius then laughed "AHHHAAHAAHAHAAH, you fought him? give me a break..., even if you did, he wasnt serious, he was probably playing around....., i know his strength..."

Flashback

tiberius walked through the courtyard and saw some soldiers talking "Vice Admiral gosai is really killing us, he is brutal with his training...."
The other boy talked "But he is nice too, the other day he was really cool with me not being able to learn that technique...."
Some other boy then spoke "Well i bet you didnt here about the massacre of pirates that happened...."
Tiberius came in between the boys "Enough go back to your rooms.."
They all saluted , scared out of thei wits "YES,VICE ADMIRAL TIBERIUS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Sabres gets annoyed and shows a large scar high on his feet "I do believe that I saw the real deal, each one gave the other a big scar ..." he seems to have a lot of respect for the man, despite being a marine "He was one of the few that managed to corner me."

(& Ok, I am in .... but tomorrow cause I g2g lol, please dont beat up the rebels before my men have a shot lol)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:46 pm

nikz200. let us continue this at clause's chapter ok?
shad0w. clause's chapter as well.Sure. i'll wait for you. you have to first post there anyway lol
Gorefish. at Haru's next chapter
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:49 pm

((Fine Tiberius will join the battle....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3