One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:03 am

"Um wait for me okay Very Happy, I'll just buy something Smile be back in a minute".. He then dashed to the nearest store and bought an expensive dress and shoes. He then returned to the restaurant. " Can you wear this for me? Very Happy So that we can look good on our first date Smile"

Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Go15
(The Dress)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:08 am

Wally notices a nice restaurant "Lets grab a bite, Dude, Suigo, is that ok ?"
Dude agrees and laughs and Suigo just nods. "Table for ...3 ? yes?" he says to the waiter.
The waiter is shocked "A Shich-Shichibukai here ?!"
Wally says that he is here just for some rest and food and he is not gonna cause any trouble, after all, thats "his city."
They politely enter and wait for their food to be served. "We still need to find some tough people, for my next plan, Weehahaha" he argues with Dude about it.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:15 am

Tiberius adjusts his mask as he finally spots the captain "Oi captain, you shouldnt leave me back there...."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:15 am

“That looks so expensive.......“
Now she was feeling really bad about toying with his feelings. Even though she hadn't wanted to do so to begin with. And it felt even worse to have to turn him down.
“I'm sorry, and I will wear the dress if you want me to, but I really can't wear the shoes...“
She looked away from Haru, and spotted Wally. She flinched.
“Wha... aaah... Please, can we... uhm...“ She turned to the waiter.
“I... I mean, can you show me the ladies restroom? I want to change.“
Why did she have to meet a Shichibukai here? Maybe he didn't even know her, but his presence alone made her shiver.
She hurried to the restroom to change.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:22 am

Haru felt the presence of the Shichibukai. He knew that he can fight him but he soon remembered about Miyu. He then hurriedly barged in at the restroom. Miyu just finished changing so he carried him and dashed off towards the docks." Date is moved to another location! Lets go!. . He then gently puts Miyu down in a parked ship with a romantic moonlight above them.
Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Moonlight

Last edited by yonkou4 on Wed May 12, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:23 am

"Ah, sorry about that Tiberius, I just though it would be better if you keep an eye on the ship, Sabres is strong but ... a bit crazy for that, Weee-hahaha!" Wally laughs and offers Tiberius a seat "Its ok though, have a seat and lets talk about the future."
They all continue the talk about their subject.
"I saw the man, but, he is busy." Wally says referring to the couple that just left.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:30 am

“Wh-What?“ Miyu was a little confused about Haru suddenly barging in and carrying her off. And she slowly began to ask herself what made him think that she couldn't walk on her own.
“Uhm, okay.“ She was quiet for some time, then she finally asked him.
“Why? After all the money you spend on the dress, why do you want to go where no one can see it?“ She didn't know ho much Haru knew about the Shichibukai, or if that was the reason, but she hadn't ever thought that he would be the person to run away from one.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:35 am

" Well sort of, I had a sudden change of plans. Oh of course I would not want to let anyone see you, I might get jealous. Uh Miyu, can you travel with me?". Haru then blushed a little and hugged Miyu. He then whispered "I'll protect you forever with all my heart and soul".
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:14 am

Miyu was shocked by that sudden question.
“I... I...“ she could only stutter.
Then she freed herself from his embrace.
“I'm sorry, but 'forever' is a big word... I'm afraid I... can only offer you a 'some time'.“
and even that was actually more than what she had planned.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:18 am

"You will join me in my journey? I'll be delighted to!Very Happy By tomorrow we will get a new boat of our own ok? Get some rest.. He carried Miyu in the storage area of the docks. He then removed his coat and wore it in Miyu. Then he let her sleep in his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:04 am

As dusk settled, the group had arrived, it was a pretty big building not to far from the port where their ship was, after all. "As the Goverment informed us, this place is just a lair of this city's bandits and as such, if we wipe them out, the Goverment will be pleased, Weee-hahaha."
Dude grins delighted "Its a great settlement for our new status, all we gonna do is some "cleaning"."
Suigo nods that it wont take long for the news to spread.
"Now, remember, its best not to destroy the building right ? Its gonna be our base ! Weee-hahaha!"
The group attacks and chaos is unleashed. After not long, the bandits left have run away from this place "This was the spot I was doin business back then, get our feet away from it you losers Weee-hahaha."
As they all left, Wally says to Suigo to call the others and get ready cause there is a lot of "cleaning" to be done before they settled here.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:21 am

Tiberius doesnt even need to move to cut down the bandits who are fighting back, he just swipes his sword and in an instant he had victory
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Meanwhile in the docks...

" Where is the Shichibukai, I got another mission after the attempted breakdown at the Impel Down, I gotta help that bastard" . Clause asked on his WG Agent.

------------------------------------------------------------------
LEGEND:

Clause Filmore
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:08 am

Its morning now. The place seems different now. The building is cleared by the blood and the dirt made from the bandits living there.
"My, we sure can lovely clean nice Maaaha~!" Ginji says.
Sabres comments that this was the most boring thing he ever had to do.
However Wally seems happy, the job was done, now they could use this place as a lair. He sends Dude, Hawks & Sabres to find people to serve them and generally form connections. He then gets out on a large balcony and lies on a big confy chair "This is great, this place is the bomb, Wee-hahaha!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:21 am

When Miyu woke up, it was morning already.
She noticed she was still wearing the red dress Haru had given to her, and decided it was really time to change back into her usual clothing. She wondered if she could give the dress back in the store.
“Eh, where's...?“ They must have left her white dress in the restaurant.
“I hope it's still there.“
She sighed and started walking towards where she thought the restaurant was.
It was a bit of a relief to walk by herself again. Haru was nice and all, but it would be great if he'd see that he didn't have to carry her all the time.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:51 am

Haru was eating in the restaurant as he saw Miyu walking in the restaurant. " Good morning Miyu-chan!Smile here have some breakfast. The match will start in 30 mins. so eat up!Smile" .

meanwhile...

Clause was walking and entered at Wally's lair. "Shichibukai. The WG asked you to report to me about the mission. Just finished the mission at Impel Down and we have a new one.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:09 am

Miyu smiled.
“Good morning, Haru. Have you slept well?“
So this is where he had been. He must really like this place.
“Do you know if my normal clothes are still here? They weren't there when I woke up.“
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:47 am

"Yes Miyu-sama,sorry. I had to leave you at the docks. You were fast asleep. Was my coat warm enough? Very Happy Oh yes. Here is your dress. I washed it while you were asleep. Well come on let's eat! We are only one step closer to our ship . Haru then gave Miyu her dress.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:00 pm

“Thank you. Go ahead, I'm going to change first.“
Miyu went to the restroom and changed into her normal clothes. She suddenly felt much more comfortable. She folded the expensive dress carefully and headed back to the table.
“By the way...“ She sat down.
“I don't know if you noticed, but yesterday...“
She was anxious not to look at Haru.
“There was a shichibukai here.“
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Haru just went silent. And ate a pancake. "Yes. He was after for some bandits' hideout. It will be dangerous if go on separate ways. Hey come on eat something Smile" . Haru smiled at Miyu and held her hands. " No one. Not even a Shichibukai or even an Admiral will hurt my Miyu as long as I'm here!Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:22 pm

“Uhm, yeah...“
Miyu was still looking away from him. She was sure he would fight if an admiral attacked her. But she was also sure that he'd die. Then his death would be her fault. That worried her a bit.
Still, she put a fake smile on.
“Let's just hope that never happens. And I don't think I'm hungry.“
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:31 pm

" Well then, Lets go my princess!. He stood and carried Miyu and dashed to the docks. He then saw his final opponent. It was a couple. Both uses guns
Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Animes2

Hey old man! what is this!? two opponents.

Yes it is. There are no rules that this is forbidden.

Haru then grabbed Miyu's hands and spoke. " Miyu sama help me! Well er.. I can't fight girls! You take her for me will you?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Miyu looked at the couple, then at Haru. Then back to the couple.Back to Haru.
Then she sighed.
“I will help you, but I will not harm her. Is it enough if I stop her?“
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:43 pm

The girl overheard the conversation " Hey you with no shoes! Are you scared that I'm gonna kick your a*s? Harhar!" . Then the boy talked. Yea. A coward and a freaking so* of a B*tch! . And the couple laughed.

Haru then became serious. He whispered "Nobody says bad things to my Miyu! Lets go Miyu-sama!. Then Haru dashed at towards the Boy
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Miyu sighed. She actually didn't mind being insulted. She strested her arms, and then pointed at the girl. Her arm started turning to smoke.
“White snake!“
Her arm turned to dense, white smoke and sped towards the girl. The girl screeched and fired some shots at the snakelike smoke, but they just passed right through.
When it got too close to her, she jumped to the side, attempting to dodge, but it just followed her. It took Miyu mere seconds, then she had the girl in her grasp. She settled for holding her down.
“Haru, will this be enough, or will I have to hurt her to win?“
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED   Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Haru Nenji Duels Chapter 1: Battle at Water 7 (Shipyard Island) CLOSED
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next