One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook

Go down 
+2
Iggy
Shichibukai Hunter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook   James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:21 pm

hmmm, ok to the first part, to the attack...

im guessing its a illusion right? not a real dragon? if so then

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook   James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Right. It's not a literal dragon, just what the attack looks like.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook   James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:23 pm

After what has happened in this last RP, and because the Marines have been keeping an eye on James since he beat a powerful criminal named Yami, I would like to raise James's bounty from 10,000,000-20,000,000.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook   James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:53 pm

rejected: pirate on pirate or criminal on criminal crime does not effect ones bounty, I dont care if Luffy's whent up after beating a few pirates because those situations usually ended in the area (Drum island, Coco village ect) becoming pirate freindly areas, which is a much more likely reason for the increase
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook   James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:36 am

Okay, but I was also asking for the increase because of the last RP in which James defeated a Marine Commodore. I guess I didn't specify that part, but I was PMing nikz about how to raise bounties and all that and I explained everything to him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook   James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 am

He did explain, and plus there is many bounty increases for this reason after all. Just look at that Crab hand Gyro guy, he got a high bounty for fighting fishmen in the past.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook   James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:27 am

Okay, I found a picture for James's appearance. (Finally.)

James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook - Page 2 438708-dark_swordsman_in_blue_coat_super
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook   James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:39 am

ok, fine, REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook   James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2