One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted) Empty
PostSubject: Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted)   Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:26 am

Name: Xazer Riz "Raging Flame"

Bounty: 26 Million Beli for Killing a Marine Captain and his crew (Actually it was his father but they mistook it)

Species: Human

Allegiance: The Bare Fist Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: East Blue

Appearance: 

Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted) Tek4f11642ee6be35181329

-Height: 180 cm

Xazer have blonde hair. If he pull the hair down to his forehead it will reach his nose which cover his two eyes. At the back of his hair it's reach half of the neck only. He have blue eyes. Have Asian skin tone. A slim man of average height. People usually see him with lollipop(small one) in his mouth and get teased as a kid but for him, he only eat lollipop to calm himself down or refresh his feeling. Usually wear pair of black Jean with red stripe and black sneaker within red stripe also. Wear white T-Shirt within a big black letter written in normal font on it say "Imma Digital".

History: 

Xazer lived in a quiet,either peaceful village. He really admire his father, a guy who are making a name for himself as a pirate name:" Karicharu Riz". When he was a kid he used to listen to his mother about how cool his dad was, how strong his dad was, how brave his dad was and especially his pirate life. After listening his dad's pirate life he's really interested on the topic and went on studying about pirate. He even role play with his friend, a game of being pirate. He learn how to swim, because he think a pirate need to know how to swim. He used to play football with his friend because he think football will make hi leg stronger. He play all kind of sport regarding to one goal "become stronger" and he though that as a kid he can't train too much so he play sport instead because it's more interesting and help grow his physical body too. He also trying to save money an train himself in a dojo which are teaching Combating Skill. He learn quick. Regardless of what the situation are, yet he still train because he think training in a worst situation help grow him faster. He ran 1 kilometer a day at the age of 13 while pulling a tire too. His speed increase significantly and became the quickest among kid his age. The villager love him because he's an easygoing kid and he even chase down robber for woman too. But one day, something terrible happen. He ate a devil fruit. It's a Mera Mera no Mi fruit which make him a flame man. He remember reading a book about devil fruit. It said to be that the user of Devil Fruit can't swim. He anxiously walk toward the village and ask person whether it can be solved. Villager are very sad because they can't help Xazer. But than...the pirate that aren't brave enough to rob the villager make up some idea. With this state of mind, the Once Intelligent Xazer became a kid who trust everybody even his foe. The pirate said that it was at a single island not far from here there is a doctor who can cure this and if Xazer set sail with them they can find him for Xazer.Xazer without farther thinking believed the lie and went abroad with them. But the fact is that, they're trying to sell Xazer who's currently would be sold at high price because of his devil fruit. While he's unnoticed, the pirate tied him up. He laughed over Xazer.

Xazer asked:" Why are you doing this!?!?!"
The pirate answer a very obvious question:" This is the nature of pirate, wahahahaha"
Xazer:" This is not it!!! Pirate are not like this!! There are pride of pirate, and you're not worthy enough to be called a pirate, you're just an idiot sailing on sea, not a Pirate!!!!"
The pirate kick Xazer face violently then he pull Xazer face up by pulling his hair:" Bad kid! You're making me look bad, just accept the fact that you're gonna be sold. And by the way, if you apologize me, I wouldn't have treat you badly...Now apologize for your fault."
Xazer with the dirty mess up face:" Shut Up, Mr.Fraud...I won't apologize to a fraud like you!!"
Pirate:" Arghhhh!!! You've anger me!!! Forget about the selling, I will be killing you right now!!! Rest in Hell!!!"
The pirate drew out his gun and than thinking about firing. However something cruel was on his mind. A gun shot will make an instant dead, however what if he threw Xazer into the sea.
Pirate:" Hehe"
Pirate pick up Xazer and try to pull out his strength on throwing.
Xazer:" What are you doing?Put me down!!!! I still have my pirate adventure await!!"
Pirate:" Wahhahha!!! That's for messing against me!!"
When he's at the verge of throwing a shadow jumping toward the pirate and kick him in the face and send him flying to hit one of the ship's wall.
Pirate who nearly the verge of losing consciousness:" Ka--ka-Karicharu!!!!"
It was a man who's the age probable 40 standing.
Karicharu:" So you know me? Than don't mess up with my beloved son!!!
Xazer:" Da--d!!! I wanna met you so much!!! And now I met you!!!! I wanna tell you that I love you!!!!"
Karicharu:" You're growing so much, son" *Grin*

But than suddenly two ship of marine came near that and than stop near the ship. A marine who was a captain rank was standing from one of the ship and then with the lots of them jump up toward the pirate ship.
Captain:" Hehe! It's you Karicharu. If I catch you, I will be promoted.
Karicharu:" *Grin* really?
A cannon was fire to the place Karicharu stand, so he jump out and for Xazer who already got himself untie also jump out too. There are smoke from the cannon still on, an after a moment, the smoke went out, there are nothing left but body of death people. Xazer was surprised. The other ship of marine was surprised too. They can only see Xazer standing and they are thinking that Xazer was the one who was responsible in the killing. Full of fear, they retreated. Xazer than see a letter, and he read it:"

From your Beloved Father,

Rest Assured I already kill all of them, and the other will retreat as well. This is the step that will lead you having a bounty on your head and became the risk of the world. If you have a high bounty on your head, most of the crew will accept you. I will get out of the scene which make you have a bounty on your head. I can't stay with you so sail with the marine ship straight and you will see an island. Don't worry, you won't be harm by the marine and the good bye that's popping on your mind right now toward the village, let me fulfill your wish. I'm sad too because us son and father only met for some time.By the way when you reach the Island find someone name " Daiko", he will train you and protect you. Set sail, on the age of 17 my dear child. See you, on Grand Line.Oops! I don't realized I put the "from" first! How silly of me! Never mind I don't wanna erase and rewrite. So bye!

Xazer read the the text than smile and set sail toward the next island. He able to find the guy name "Daiko" and train with him. He set sail on the age of 17 as his father say which make him train for the last 4 years. By the way... His bounty was 45 Million Beli!!!

Personality: A simple-minded guy in normal life but when it came to a serious fighting he decide very wisely to do or not. Also, a Long thinker which some time bringing bad influence toward himself because alway beware of thing. A guy who love nature. Don't like to cause major scene toward himself, which mean he don't like spotlight very much. Not the kind to boast too. One thing he's very hold on to is "Innocent". If he didn't do anything wrong and people say he's wrong, he'll fight back to retrieve his innocent. If another people also was on the same case like above, he also fight for their innocent too.

Ship: The Golden Fist

Ship Flag: The flag on the ship:

Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted) TheGoldenFist

Devil Fruit: Mera Mera no Mi (Flame Flame Devil Fruit)
Type: Logia
Effect: Control over flame

Special Abilities: An unheard step. He used to try and pull prank to other people when they was asleep so he learn to walk without sound and he perfect that skill. Never think of a prank to became one useful technique in battle. He is also a quick guy.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

- Burning Jet
* Produce Fire on hand than run quickly to opponent, when reach the foe by sideway, Xazer put his hand to his opponent's foe than continue on running a little big farther (didn't drag the foe). He then stop and there only a small flame on his hand now, he grip his hand and the foe who's standing behind him got burned.

- Flaming Knuckle
* Within Flame on Xazer's hand, he ran to his foe swiftly than drew out a flame punch toward their jaw sending his foe flying...and burning.

- Whirling Flame
* Flame on his feet, he was on his hand than he sway his leg round toward foe (usually use to a bunch of foe)

- Fire Invader
* Flame on both hand, ran very fast toward foe....within two hand, a powerful punch right into the stomach.

- Blaze
* Run up toward the foe, catch the foe on their neck, raise that guy up a little....Flame risen and an explosion fire blaze through all way long in a circle way up to the sky.

- Fire First (Finishing Move)
* Lollipop in Xazer's mouth, but suddenly he threw it up very very high. He run swiftly toward his foe and send out a burning punch in their stomach. That's not it...Another fire punch came, and another, and another, and another one in every direction. With the finishing, he used his right hand and punch the foe face sending them flying. Xazer blew up the fire and led out his hand, than a lollipop fall on his hand...he again, put the lollipop in his mouth.

(Maybe more)

Weapons/Items: None

Goals: Became a well-known chef, cook the greatest food in the world and journey through grand line.

Last edited by KD Joker on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:49 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted)   Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 am

Need Approval Please...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted)   Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Approved. If another staff member sees anythin wrong I missed please post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted)   Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Need Re-Approval

Changes:

-Bounty: 45 Million Beli (last time was a confusion. I forgot to put the million)

-Appearance: Added Picture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted)   Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:02 am

approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted)   Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:08 am

Sorry! I'm wrong on the bounty. So need re-approval

Bounty: 26 Million Beli instead of 45 million beli
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted)   Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted)   Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:49 am

Deleted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted)   Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xazer the Raging Flame (Deleted)
Page 1 of 1