One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)

Go down 
+4
InTents
Gael
Shadow
nikz200
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:02 am

Flashback:
"Modercai: Ah, this was quite the disaster ! We all nearly died !
Wally: Weee-hahahaha, but we didnt ! That was fateful hahahaha !!!
Modercai turns and grins to Wally "Fate eh ?" He then just turns his head smiling"

Wally looks at Modercai for a while, then he turns and walks towards his ship "Lower the ladder." He walks away " I have nothing against you, Modercai, you was my friend, but, for the shake of my goal, that part of my life had to be erased."
The Black Cross pirates stand atop watching the events. Then Dude shoots "Oi Phoenix-face ! He hijacked a train, so what part of it isnt worth getting him arrested ?!"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:59 am

Nishki lowered his head, "The man is already dying, there is no point in stopping him, i saw his movements and knew......"

Mordecai: (breathing heavily) : "The lord gave me my last chance , he gave me my time i asked for, and now the time is up..."

Flashback:
Mordecai crawled in his own blood "why?... WHY????? (sobbing) I dont want to die , i WANT TO LIVE GARGHHHH (Coughing blood)."
Mordecai sees a cross nearby and crawls towards it clutching it, "I never believed in you before, but please SAVE ME, PLEASSEEEEE" Two men burst into the area "Oh My God, its a massacre, who would do this...." the other man stood over Mordecai "Hey there's one here!!!!"
2 months later
"What will you do now Mordecai...?"
Mordecai sat up, he closed the book he was writing in, and looked out as the doctor asked him this question "I will live Doctor, i will devote my heart to the lord and become stronger , i will spread the news..." The doctor looked curious and Mordecai turned to him "What is it doctor?" The doctor laughed "Well most people in this situation would want revenge......" Mordecai laughed out loud "My dear doctor, i do not want revenge, for you see fate is a funny thing, hahahaahha" The doctor looked even more confused and walked out.

PRESENT TIME

Mordecai looked to the ground "Fate huh? hahhahaaeaha, Lord you truly are funny, but at least you gave me time........." Mordecai fell to the ground and finally die.

Nishki walked over to Mordecai "You were not evil, but you went about things wrongly......" Nishki turns into a pheonix setting fire to Mordecai's body and pistols.
"A fitting warrior funeral...." Nishki turns back and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:01 am

Wally gets on board. But before he turns to Nishki "Mission accomplished, I expect you to keep your part of the deal. Weee-hahahaha !!!"
He then talks loud so everyone can hear "That man that died today, Modercai, was one of the few that deserved to be called "man" ! If it wasnt for his false ideas, he would still be alive ! But, Weee-hahahaha ! That's fate, you cant change it after all !"
The crew departs.
"Zuro huh ?" Wally welcomes the newcomer "Now attend to my wounds, Zuro-sama."
Dude comments that Nishki is an odd marine, not like most marines, but that this really makes him interesting.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:18 am

Seven sees the captain come in between the fight, and dives into the water to flee. This guy was a decent fighter, so his captain must be even better.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:40 am

Nishki nodded and tossed him a eternal pose which aims at the Tarai current "Come here in about a week, its customary for all Schibukai to be screened before the finalization of your new post......."
Nishki knew he would have to return and report all of these things, the Fleet admiral did not seem very apprehensive about it, and the higher ups had approved of the selection. Nishki walked and informed one of his men to go back to the mayor and report the victory. Nishki knew now it would be time to head back to the ship. The men went in and captured the ones who were still alive , which were War and Pestilence. Mary commanded the men to move out , the men who witnessed the cremation of Mordecai were in awe of the whole battle.

"vice admiral Nishki, what are your orders?" Mary asked while instructing the men.

"Get the World Government agent back to the ship and give her some warm cocoa , and then just relax , take that boyfriend of yours out to a movie captain, REHAHAHAHAHAAH"

Mary blushed and saluted as she walked away to carry out orders.

Nishki walked away towards his ship with mixed feelings, it seemed he was no where close to becoming justice, but he had once again learnt the vastness of the ocean led to many different type of people. He turned once to glance at the flaming grave of Mordecai and walked away as the civilians also headed back to the town.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:27 am

Tiberius followed Wally back into the ship as well, h grasped his mask, he was almost proud to see that Nishki had given the man a warriors funeral, "Where to now Captain" he lifts his sword on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:46 am

"Alright, cap'n" Zuro responds, motioning Wally to lie down so he can deal with the wounds better. "Nothing much to do with these except disinfect and let them heal on their own." He again takes out the medicinal alcohol, applies it while looking around the wounds. "There's some splinter here, maybe lead? Regardless, needs to go." He keeps commentary while continuing to operate. Finally, he bandages the wounds. "All done now."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Wally thanks Zuro and gets up. He then responds to Tiberius with a grin "Marine Headquarters ! Time for us to "level up" Weee-hahahaha !"
The crew begins to sale, it would take em a week to reach the Tarai current.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Gyupaa's foot had been ready to deliver a crushing blow to Seven's stomach, but when the fishman had jumped into the water, he yelled out, "Come back, you conniving coward!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:21 am

Sig quietly returned his knives to their hidden sheaths and quietly spoke, "Good thing you showed up captain. I didn't see that fight going anywhere real fast." He took a quick glance towards the shore. "Since you're back, does that mean we're leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Gyupaa frowned, crossing his arms. "Yes. Very soon. The Marines that had arrived included a very powerful adversary. I couldn't defeat him alone, and I'd specifically need Jyuu's help against him. Though, quite honestly, I hope that rat of a Fishman gets back here so I can beat the crap out of him." He turned to Sig, saying, "Can you get the flag? I want to raise it before we leave."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:01 pm

((...
I don't know how to develop the story in a way that I end up joining the crew.))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:02 pm

((You're a doctor, right? Have him swim around the ship, and overhear Jyuu's condition worsening, and offer your aid. Gyupaa will be so thankful he'll offer you a spot on the crew. Jyuu is an NPC.))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:36 am

As he swam deeper into the water, Seven heard some sort of moaning from the ship he had just left, as if someone was sick. I'm sure they'll be fine... He continue to jet through the ocean, when the moan came again. As a doctor, he had to go and help, even if he had just attempted to rob the ship.
He shot up from the surface of the water and jumped on board, heading towards the sick person's room without bothering to explain.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Jyuu moaned and coughed again. He had tried to get up to deal with the intruder, but he was just too sick. He coughed, and fell to the floor, wheezing. Random Crew Member B yelped as Seven came in the door.

Gyupaa was fazed out, so he didn't see Seven/
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Seeing the one on the floor, Seven could tell he was the sick one. Why? Well, the guy was on the floor... Coughing and moaning....
He knelt down, lifting the man's head up and attempting to look into his mouth.

((Is there any specification of what disease/sickness Jyuu is infected with?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:14 pm

((Not exactly, use your imagination.))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:38 pm

Seven inspected the patient, and quickly realized that he was infected with Super Emo Flamingo Desiese V0.13234, a deadly sickness causing invisible clocks to spew from people's ears. It also causes explosions in the left nostril.
He quickly took a wad of tissue, balling it up and using it to stop the nose explosions, he then tossed the invisible clocks out the porthole, and pulled out a slice of pepper pie with whipped cream. This was the only known cure. The whipped cream was optional, but the pepper pie was crucial.
Seven shoved it in the man's mouth, begining to count. 1... 2... 3... A clock fell from the man's ear. 4... 5... After exactly ten seconds, the man stood up, cured completely.

((I used my imagination))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:29 pm

((Okay, no. That's bull. Please, for the love of our descendant's sanity, change it.))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:34 pm

((Fine, fine, I was joking.....))

Seven inspected the patient, and quickly realized that he was infected with the rare disease, flumopia, that was spread along differant parts of the grand line, gotten by eating some species of animal like fish.
He took of his backpack, rumaging through the contents and dumping the rest of the bag on the ground. He found what he was looking for, and began to place the items in a bowl along with some herbs, begining to mix the needed medicine.
After a few minutes, Seven handed the man on the ground a mixture of liquid, with little bits of green leaf floating in it, telling him to drink the mixture twice a day for 6 days. He explained that if the captain of this vessel would allow it, he'd stay on board for a week to make the medicine daily. He also gave the man a few pills, telling him that they would ease the pain.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:58 pm

((Thanks, but I have to admit that that was hilarious.))

Jyuu shakily accepted the medicine, and drank it. With a nod, he directed the crew member to go get Gyupaa. "Yes sir!" the crew member said, running up to go get Gyupaa.

Gyupaa got the news that a doctor was curing Jyuu! Finally! He ran into his ship's innards, heading straight for Jyuu's bedroom. There was... the man who had tried to take his ship! Whil the man's back was turned, Gyupaa aimed a damaging kick for the man's head, but a hoarse shout from Jyuu stopped him from hitting the man. "If you can manage to heal Jyuu, I'll forgive you, not kill you, and you can join our crew as the doctor. Sound nice?" Gyupaa asked. "I bet it sounds better than dying"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:15 am

"Whoa, whoa, slow down" Seven exclaimed. "I said I'd stay on board until the one called Jyuu is back in good health, not become your ship's doctor!"
"Oh yeah, and in case you forgot, I don't think you should be calling the shots here" He added cockilly. "I seem to be the only one around here capable of curing this man, so don't go threatening to kill me."

((Seven isn't very enthused about joining the crew, but he'll probably enjoy the crew's company after the week, and decided to become part of the crew then))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:19 pm

((So timeskip?))

Gyupaa folded his arms, chuckling. "True. But that won't save you when Jyuu is healthy again." You couldn't tell very easily, but Gyupaa was joking. Jyuu crawled back into bed.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:04 pm

((thread closed?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7