One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)

Go down 
+4
InTents
Gael
Shadow
nikz200
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:28 am

Dude grins and thanks Zuro "Not bad at all !"
Hawks remarks Zuro's speed in which he creates stuff. "Now, I will go give the others the grenades" Dude comments. "You stay here and make sure the marines wont go against us.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:42 am

"Okay." He replies to Boltman. "The chemicals were mostly ready though" Zuro remarks upon hearing Hawks' comment "I couldn't make them from scratch in nearly that amount of time."
Still keeping the bombshell in his hand, he draws a sword with his left.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:34 am

Death fell to her knees, she looked up in the sky, "Death is forever you fools, though you kill me death is everlasting and cannot be killed, we the four horsemen have failed here...., but we all have no regrets.... the lord will take me now, but you will not go where i go......., a faith of fire awaits,..... you......."

Tiberius noted the doctors skill while respecting the dead "Good job kid"

Nishki landed right down where Mordecai and Wally were. "Lets end this battle!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:06 pm

"I am death, silly girl." Martha comments, and just when Death dies, Martha chops her head off with another strike.

Wally laughs "Ah, I was waiting for quite a while !" He grins and then makes a terrifying statement " I was holding back so we would get to keep the promise and let you finish him! Weee-hahahaha !!!"

It's raining heavily ...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Gyupaa smiled. "Well, you won't be needing me, it appears." He transformed back to normal, sheathed his sword, and began to return to his ship. There wasn't a chance that Jyuu would be better, so it was best that he try to leave before anyone recognized him.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Zuro relaxes. "It appears we weren't very needed after all" he remarks, sheathing his sword, detaching the hose and putting away the half-shell.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Before Gyupaa leaves, Dude grins at him "Oi, Straw boy, our paths will cross again one day."
The rest of the crew awaits Wally to return.
Sabres has come back, to let Nishki and Wally end it "Guess I wasnt needed" he comments laughing.
Hawks replies to Zuro, saying that in either way, he will at least meet the captain any time now, so it was worthing the "trip"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:59 am

Nishki turned to Wally " we need to secure the hostage's safety, you take the left side and i will take the right"

Mordecai laughed "Vice -Admiral, so nice of you to join us here, i see you defeated the horsemen, im impressed, how you got this cut throat man on your side surprises me, you know he will betray you in the end dont you?

Nishki : "Oh really? and why do you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:01 am

Wally wipes out the blood from his forehead "Stop talking ill man. I ally with the men that can help me reach my goal." He then turns to Nishki "And that means even marines, if the title of the Shichibukai can be reached, I get the help I need, and you get a new ally! Weee-hahahaha!"
He then sits down. "Actually Marine, I was thinking you can handle him on your own, at his condition he is just a big talker!"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:25 am

"Yeah, I probably should know my captain" Zuro grins. "Well, we shall just wait then."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:49 am

Nishki simply stood still, "No you fight him and settle whatever it is you need to, i will get the hostage and wait..."

Tiberius walked out of the train, his mask was still on
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:54 am

"Uh, he has a grunge with me, why should I waste my time ..."
He does get up "Fine, do what you want Marine." Suddenly he takes his flintlock out and fires at Modercai.

The crew follows and enters the ship (I assume we are relatively close on sea, huh ? lol) "The captain should be here soon, at this point in this train, he is the strongest man, after all, followed by that Marine Vice Admiral, and then there's another strong man I feel, then this "Modercai"." Hawks comments.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:20 am

Nishki dashes foward using soru , but Mordecai almost guns him down with the kairouseki pistol, Nishki falls back and does a zig zag soru, in order to block the flintlock bullet Mordecai uses his gun to deflect it. He then aims at Wally.

Mordecai: "You fail to understand Robert, i do not bear a grudge against you, if t hadnt been for you i would have never have been who i am today..."

He fires a flash lightning bullet towards the ground prompting his dash speed foward and almost face to face with Wally and then fires a Flame bullet at Wally aimed at the head
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:31 am

"Devil Plate !" Wally's darkness gets in frond of his head like a black plate, narrowly managing to absorb the impact. Wally's forehead in the center bleeds a bit, meaning that some force managed to strike him. "Then you have an odd way to show your gratitude !" He thrusts with his right hand, literally sinking his finger onto Modercai's stomach, and then attempts to smack him on the floor head first. "Take the hostage so we can get over with it !!!"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:37 am

Zuro follows the rest of the crew back to ship.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:20 am

((Wow, I completely forgot I was even in this thread. =P))

Seven continued to stare down Sig, waiting for another movement from his opponent. Seeing as he wasn't about to move any time soon ether, Seven bolted towards him, knifes drawn, prepared to slash.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Gyupaa was walking towards his ship, humming a happy tune. He didn't have any problems, he thought. He was proven wrong when he heard sound of a conflict arising from his ship. He lept onto the deck, and saw the man from before. He was clashing with Sig, and Gyupaa immediately stopped smiling. "Get off." He ran in between Sig and Seven, kicking at where Seven was going.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:10 am

Preparing to block the incoming attack, Sig barely noticed Gyupaa appear between them. An expression of surprise crossed his face. "Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:30 am

Wally seems shocked " What willpower ..."
Modercai has stood up again, despite being heavily injured, despite knowing he is alone against a pirate crew and a marine force, he wasnt backing down.
Margaret Mamba was close to the wagon.
" Kiddo, this is your captain." Dude says to Zuro.
" That "priest" possesses monstrous willpower." Hawk comments.
" Why dont they just kill him ?" Sabres says.
" Paranoid can sometimes turn you into a beast." Martha states.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:43 am

"So this is captain.. We are led by a powerful man" Zuro responds as he looks on.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Nishki got of the train, he saw it in Mordecai's eyes, this was a fight between Wally and Mordecai to finish, it would decide whether Wally or Mordecai would survive the battle that spanned a long time ago.

Mordecai spit out the blood, "Our destiny has always clashed Robert....., and today, it will end, it is funny. Had it not been for you perhaps i would have been the one who ate the yami fruit and our position would have been switched, but instead you planned and killed everyone..., The Lord was merciful to spare my life as i crawled in my own blood , all to lead me to my true destiny, destroying the pillars of power in this world and then killing you if i ever met you again, and now it will end for one of us, One of us will become a legend and the other will be in the forgotten history, lets end it Robert!!!"

Mordecai pulled out both his guns and fired a flash bullet on the ground propelling him towards Wally at fast speed so that they would clash.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Wally says nothing. He simply dashes towards Modercai with his fists ready for his "bazooka" move, however no darkness is emitted at all.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Mordecai fires a flame bullet at Wally's chest and then kicks Wally's gut in mid air
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Wally takes both blows, he apparently has gone furious. While his chest is engulfed with flames, he reaches Modercai at point blank range "That's was just FATE !!!" He smacks the attack directly on Modercai's face breaking his nose, some teeth, and generally crushing him (like when Luffy smacked the Noblesse lol) ,sending him flying out of the train.

"Marine, isnt your duty to arrest that criminal ?" Wally coldly addresses to Nishki. He then uses darkness to cease the flames, that have burned him, apparently that will leave a scar of some sort.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Nishki sat down "i told you, i only capture bad pirates, this man is not a bad person at heart and you are a potential schibukai, i will watch the outcome here with my own eyes....."

Mordecai got up bleeding heavily out of the rubble "Marine , do not think you understand the prophet of man..."

Nishki simply sat still "No matter what you may or may not be, the second you hurt innocent civilians youre just trash, but since you will leave here with nothing, you might as well fight till your content priest"

Mordecai charged foward, and suddenly stopped in front of Wally "Looks like it caught up with me, hehahaha......"

Nishki got up and began walking , "I knew it, you were dying of a disease......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next