One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)

Go down 
+4
InTents
Gael
Shadow
nikz200
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:16 pm

((ok for this story i dont mind how many people join may they be marines or pirates, but i ask you all one thing, please do not kill Mordecai the npc character here, he is meant to fight someone in particular, im not saying you cannot fight him, but just don't kill him))

The sun shined down on the town, it was a very hot afternoon as usual in the island of Treagon.A entire group of men walk in this heat through the town road, ignonring the stares they are given, nearly all of them wearing cowboy hats or bandanas. among them was a large man nearly 6'9 tall, with a black suit and sunglasses holding a bible in his hand "Oh yes , the power of the lord compels me....., Gather around my brothers!!!!"
The man dissapears and then reappears in front of the group sitting on top of a tiny house's roof. he holds one hand up while looking down to his bble, his oice resonating through the crowd "Even though we walk through the shadow of death, we shall fear no evill!!" His voice a southern texan accent. The men following him roared in cheer and the man then held is hand down to signal silence "Y'all know who i am, i am the man who raised you from perdition, i am the man who promised to bring you to the promise land!!!!, And NOW LOOK WHERE WE ARE MY BROTHERS!!!!!" The men again roaring in cheer , the other towns people were starting to leave as they all feared something bad was about to happen.

The man on the roof then continued "There are those who will stop us from this, our crowning glory....., but we shall fear no evil my brothers!!!!" The men below getting more and more excited. The man stopped and looked to the sky and raised his arms up high "For this is the word ..., of....... MORDECAI!!!!!" The men let out a resounding roar of of approval, Mordecai looked down from above, yes he will lead these men from their sins, for it is just. Mordecai knew what was on the train that they had planned to take, but even more than that Mordecai knew there was something far more valuable on that train. Four other men jumped up and stood before Mordecai, They were all wearing robes covering their faces "Lets go rob us a train boys!!!!!" The first cloaked men signaled to the other three , they all jumped down onto their horses and began riding towards the train tracks. Mordecai lifted his arms in celebration
"Ahhhhh, the 4 horsemen have arrived, as it was foretold through the book of Mordecai......"
Mordecai jumped down and began proceeding towards the train, the horsemen had already begun taking it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:09 am

Nishki was not catching anything , he had been under the sun for almost 2 hours and still he could not catch any fish. Mary came running up to him "Sir we are approaching Treagon, we have made contact with the locals."

Nishki put his fishing rod aside "Oh, that is good, what did they say?"
Mary: "They said that at the railway tracks of the western town, the entire train known as engine 49er was taken over by the assailants..."

Nishki pondered this for a while, why on earth do they want to take a train for? if they were simple bandits or trouble makers, they would have stolen whatever they wanted and left.

Nishki: "have the local authorities attempted anything yet?"

Mary: "Yes , but they have failed, they mentioned the Mordecai pirates have some big fighters on their side...."

Nishki began walking towards the stairs of the ship and then "Alright prepare all men for port, we go see the mayor as soon as we land."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 pm

(Is this town in Grand Line ? If it is, I am in)
A ship reaches the port. 3 men walk out of it ... or better, 2 tall men and a massive beast-looking character set foot on the town. "Tiberius & Sabres, let's go and check this place out ... the rest will stay on the ship and guard it".
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Gyupaa was on his ship's deck, minding his own business, when he saw a Marine ship approaching Treagon. "Hm... I wonder how corrupt the captain is..." he thought aloud, going into his ship. He went to his first mate's cabin, and heading over to the bed, he said, "Jyuu, a Marine ship is approaching. I'm going to find out if anyone in that ship is corrupt. Get well soon." Jyuu had been laid waste by a bad illness, but he was improving.

Gyupaa went out, off his ship. He stood on the docks, waiting for the Marines to arrive.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:06 am

Nishki realised that there was another ship in the area, Nishki did not recognise this ship and as they got closer he saw a man on the deck of the ship
Vice Admiral Nishki : "Yes, can we help you...?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:59 am

Gyupaa pulled his coat around himself, saying, "May I have your name?" He wanted to know if he should try to take down this guy, though if he was too powerful, he should wait for Jyuu to be healthy again.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Appearing from under the water, Seven saw two ships confronting each other, one a marine, and one a pirate.
He swam closer, his shark fin peaking out of the water, and began to circle the pirate's ship. This was a habit that came with the shark side of his fishman self.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:14 am

Nishki leaned on the wall of the cabin and then said "I am Vice Admiral Nishki, im gonna need you to move your ship, since you are blocking our way sir"

Mary was looking around and noticed something funny about the water, but she couldnt put her finger on what it was
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:45 pm

"Hm, thanks. Sure, I'll get my crew to move the ship out of the way..." Gyupaa said, turning back to his ship and yelling, "Hey, move the ship out of the Marines' way!" One of his crew leaned over the side of the deck, yelling, "Are you sure, Captain? Don't you want to -" He was cut off by Gyupaa removing his coat and draping it over his right shoulder, a symbol for 'Holy crap, I need Jyuu's help for this one.' The crewmember nodded, then coordinated the rest of crew to move the ship out of the way. Under his breath, Gyupaa muttered, "You live for now, Nishki, but once Jyuu is healthy, we are going to take you down."

While watching his ship move, he saw something circling it. A shark fin. "Hehe, sorry, sharky. But you won't get any food from us yet."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:10 am

Nishki watched with a mere interest but quickly put it out of his mind, he had a mission in this town. The ship finally docked at the port and the men were all lining up.
Mary gave the signal to walk down onto the port. Nishki simply yawned and followed Mary, it was hot in Treagon and the town seemed busy. He could see the busy towns people in their cowboy hats and their carts doing work. Several of the women were in Frilly dresses and umbrellas. Nishki walked a bit further and saw a man in a butler coat "Good day sir, i have been most humbly requested to bring you to the mayors office..." Nishki yawned again "Very well, lets hurry up shall we....," He noticed that there were some other marines in the town , probably HQs back up. The man opened the carriage door and Nishki signalled for Mary to go in first. Luis Krieg reloaded his rifle .
Luis: "We will join you soon sir, i will supervise the gear"
Mary simply looked at Luis ,Nishki : "ok then Luis, i leave this to you..."

Nishki was about to enter the carriage
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:51 am

(Can I have a small summary ? I'd like to join)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 am

summary : The pheonix battle squad has been ordered to stop the Mordecai pirates who have hijacked a government sanctioned train which has a government official . We have arrived at Treagon and are going to meet the mayor of the town
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:37 am

(Ah I see)

The group of those 3 pirates moves at the center of the town, looking for information about any major events. There they learn that a marine squad, the "Phoenix Battle Squad" is on the town. "Phoenix ? That could be that marine from Banaro, ah ... Tiberius ?" Asks Wally.
Back to top Go down
Black Star

Black Star

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:05 am

Soul walked along the docks, sweat starting to form on his face; the sun glare was harsh in his eyes. A small gust of cold wind would occasionally pass through the town from the sea, which Soul was very grateful for. he had been assigned to guard this dock, as it was a particular hotspot for incoming pirates, at least that was what he had been told. Soul continued walking, staring into the ocean all the while. Some thing was definitely strange about today, although he couldn't put his finger on it exactly, although he had a felling this day would be more trouble than it was worth. He wished he had stayed in bed. Soul peered along the docks, looking for something, anything, unusual. He spotted a marine ship, which was probably not all that common around these parts. Trying to shy away from his duties and look normal, Soul walked closer to town. The people where dressed formally, and he felt a bit out of place. They didn’t seem to care, however, since he was a marine captain and had authority.
Soul wandered back to the docks and sighed as he sat down on the jetty. "Humans are so odd" He thought to himself, watching the women and men, even the children and elderly, running around doing something or another, all of it looking very hectic. Soul looked up to the sun, squinted. His shift would be finished in one hour, five minutes, unknown amount of seconds. He sat up and frowned. Why had he been assigned to such a lame mission. He pouted. Marine captains should be out at some massive war, not doing the job of seaman recruit. Soul smiled. He had to be true to himself; he really didn't mind this. He preferred not doing much work for a change anyway. Soul noticed a small ship pull into port. It had a pirate flag raised. "Idiots" Soul said aloud, causing some of the surrounding people to gasp loudly at him. He turned around, his hands straight to his sides, "Sorry about that" He said, embarrassed. Suddenly, he remembered his duties. He had to take care of this pirate ship. The ship was extremely small, not bigger than a yacht, so he didn't really need to put much effort into destroying it completely. Soul drew his swords from his back, holding them at his sides. He immediately pressed the heat dials on the handles, making both of them become white hot. He then raised his arms high, slashing his swords down. "Kagero!" He yelled as the axe dials created a thin blast of air, augmented by the heat of the swords. The blast was obviously not enough to cut through the whole the ship. It did how ever cut cleanly through the main and only mast. The mast fell hard, creating a large whole in the front of the ship. It wasn't going anywhere. Soul walked hastily to a nearby bar, calling the marine headquarters and informing them on the situation on hand using the local den den mushi, as he was yet to obtain one for himself. As he stepped out side, Soul noticed something strange, a large group of seemingly high ranking marines congregating around a single carriage. He decided to investigate, walking straight over to them. "Hello?" He asked curiously, wondering if he knew them. He was also very much hopping that they would let him join their mission and free him from the boredom of watch duty.

(Random pirate crew, I just made them up, no need for concern)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:21 am

Tiberius kept his head low, he knew who was here "Arghh, damn it, i did not want to meet them here, we will have to try to avoid them captain........"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 am

"Mmmm, I though you would like to meet em again and maybe, beat em up, but if you wanna wait so we can do that later on thats fine, WEE-HAHAHA !"

Meanwhile some problems are occuring at some part of the town by some bandits (NPC). "Give all the booze you got, you hear ?!"
Some civilians look for some1 to take care of that.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:25 am

The carriage takes Nishki and Mary to the mayors manor. The giant gates open and the butler steps down of the carriage "Right this way sir.."
Nishki nods and follows , with Mary following him behind. He enters the giant manor surrounded by all sorts of portraits and ornaments. Nishki and Mary followed the butler up the stairs and the butler knocked on the huge doors "Master Jeremiah, the vice admiral has arrived.." The doors opened. A very young looking man with hazelnut long hair and green eyes holding a book truned to meet their gaze. "Welcome, i m mayor Jeremiah"

Meanwhile back at the town Tiberius found a paper on the ground. "Hey captain, these Mordecai pirates actually hijacked the train, maybe we should see it..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:32 am

Some broken wood seats lay next to the beaten up bandits. "They were giving me a headance, those flies" Sabres notes. The civilians celebrate but then froze in horror "Isnt that guy there, the Behemoth, Damiel Sabres ?" "This guy's like, a battleship-man !"

Meanwhile, while the meeting with the major occurs, a figure is well hidden watching.

(Maybe the Black Cross Pirates could help the marines AGAIN ... after all, I wanna nominate Wally as a Shichibukai)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:02 pm

(yeah to do that we should save the World Government official which is on the hijacked train, the mordecai pirates include their captain mordecai and the four horsemen, ill reveal their powers later on)

Nishki sat on the chair in the library, the young mayor put his book back in the shelf "My, how i do love a good book, (turns to Nishki and Mary), but lets get down to the matter, the civilian train 49er was hijacked by the Mordecai pirates..., those pirates have been terrorizing islands for years, but now they take the train that has kept our economy booming here and it also helps our people..."
The mayor looked out the window looking remorse "I want to save my people on that train Vice admiral, i know the Government sent you here because there is a World government official on board, but i need to know that you will save the civilians on that train...."

Nishki stood up, he admired the young mayors care for his people "I assure you, i will do all in my power to save all on that train." Nishki and Mary walked out the door after receiving more info on the train.

Meanwhile onboard the train . Mordecai reads on the train library, tearing the books as he finishes "Oh these sinners with their lies...... only the grace of the lord can save you, not this heathen scripture." A hooded man walks up to Mordecai "Boss, we still havent found the govenment rep on the train," Mordecai put his hand on the shoulder of the hooded man "Believe my brother and the lord will deliver!!!, HALLELUJAH!!!!" The hooded man bowed and they continued their search
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Wally says to Tiberius that he is right, and then picks his Den Den Mushi "So, its time for you to reveal yourself"

At the place the major and Nishki a voice echoes "Do you need some, help ?"
Martha appears from the shadows. "Pardon me"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:18 pm

OOC: I guess I can throw Major Payne in there..
Since you hijacked what he's head of <_< A-holes..

A large ball of fire fell from behind the train. It began to slow down as it go closer to the top of the train. Also, the flames began to dismiss. A body then began to emerge from the flames, It was Vice Admiral Major Payne. He had got a call that one of his Trains had been hijacked, And he was quiet furious that some knuckle head pirate would do such a thing. He landed on the top of the train as all the flames died out and he tilted his head a bit in irritation.

"Ugh...Rookie Pirates...They better come quietly.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Nishki looked shocked, he remembered the woman from somewhere "Well then if it isnt the pirates from Banero, how could you help us this time?"

Back on the train one of the lower grunts ran towards Mordecai, "BOSS THERES SOME MARINE HERE!!!!"

Mordecai opened his book "And the dragon appeared to wreak unholiness on earth as was foretold in the book of Mordecai..., Famine, why dont you deal with it my brother!!"

One of the hooded figures stood up and walked out without a word. Meanwhile some of the lower pirates attack Major Payne "GET EM BOYS, YEEHAW!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:58 pm

(Btw those guys from Apocalypse, badass xD I had though about those too once, but never tried to make em)

"You see, we have some1 here that could be useful to you, as in, Shichibukai. So, we need info about this, mission, the rest they can take care of"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:06 pm

((I'll do the same. It's not like my guy hates them ALL, just the weak and corrupt ones))

Gyupaa stretched. Well, while they were here, he might as well see if anyone here was corrupt, crazy, or both. He yelled to his crew, "Don't raise the flag. There is no need!" His crew nodded in acknowledgement, and stashed the Dolls' flag in the bowels of the ship. He walked towards town, his size making him stand out in the crowd. He put his coat back on properly while he walked.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Nishki pondered this for a while and then turned to Martha "If you manage to stop the train without harming anyone in inside it..., then i shall consider the proposal, after all one of a vice admirals duties is to report promising pirates for the position of schibukai...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next