One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)

Go down 
+4
InTents
Gael
Shadow
nikz200
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Sig stood his ground, not taking his eyes off of Seven. It seemed that this was a regular ol' staredown. Adapt at assassination, it was not Sig's strength to charge straight at a foe. His enemy however, was the cautious type it seemed. Sig raised his foot slightly off of the knife and then nudged it in top of his other foot before raising it back to his hand. His movements were slow and although his eyes never left Seven, precise. It seemed this battle may go on for a time without much fighting.

"Seize it? Unarmed merchant vessel would be a better choice I think." A game of finding the opening in an opponent. The fishman's previous attack had already shown Sig that he wouldn't be able to get to close to Seven. He had to find a weakness that he could exploit.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:23 am

Nishki shouted "GUYS STOP THAT!!!! ITS A ILLUSION!!!"

Death laughed out loud , they did not realise they had stabbed each other
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:31 am

Dude wipes off the blood from his lip. He got stabbed in the abs, but thanks to his Devil fruit the damage isnt critical. "What a pain in the ass ability does she have ?"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Dude's attack hit Gyupaa in just the right way to cause him an accident. The doll that fell out of him had a hole in its chest, and was darkened and sooty. Flourishing his sword unnecessarily, Gyupaa chuckled. "I think its best you leave, eh? I can die ten times over and not my life will not end. You are... considerably more fragile." Gyupaa looked around for a hint as to were this woman was.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:06 am

"I think you should leave, your misses are a pain to me" Dude replies. After a moment of silence though, he turns and says "Or, maybe we could work together instead of blindly throwing blows."
An aura surronds him. *thinking: As long as this is an optical illusion, my fruit will help me see through it...*
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:50 am

Nishki closed his eyes, "You guys should stop arguing, the illusion is not optical, our HQ has used this weapon before, in the great cleansing of the Ortega island, its a odorless aphrodisiac which effects your senses....."

Death laughed "Yes Ortega, that was my old life....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:34 am

Dude seems irritated "How annoying" He concentrates static on his hand and then oddly enough he hits his head once. He then attacks her head on and pierces her right side of her chest, close to the shoulder. "Damn, missed the good spot."

(OOC He did that to numb his senses ,so he cant aim well, hence the blow isnt lethal, but in return he is no unaffected by the aphrodisiac)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:55 am

((Dude it doesnt work like that, there is only one way to beat the aphrodisiac))

Nishki stopped Dude by grabbing him and pulling him back "You idiot you were about to run into the wall !! This doesnt work like that, we can only beat it through one method..."

Suddenly Death appeared behind them "Cant have you spilling my secrets.., Grim reaper style, Murder of crows..." Nishki stopped all began seeing crows flooding towards hims atacking him, about 10 slices with him dodging only 4, 6 hit him head on and he flew backwards, "GARGHH"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:00 am

(Dammit xD)

As Death attempts to attack Nishki again, Dude gets in the way getting a blow "In this case you do that method while I stall her you dumbass !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:42 am

Nishki dashes backwards, "Alright then!!"

Nishki looks to Jyuppa "Do you know where to get water around here?!!!

Death then looks down "Death is everywhere, it cannot be stopped, i am silent and never ending, all life must end, all life, my father , my mother, my baby sister, all their lives ended, your life must end as well..... Grim reaper style Black Rose.."

There was only a moment of movement around Dude as petals of a Black rose fell all around him as Death appeared behind, at least 13 slices aimed at Dude
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:48 am

Dude uses his static to minimize the damage done "Urrhhh" He attempts to grab Death.
Suddenly an energy wave cuts from above and smacks down, in an attempt to hit Death. "Biiihahahahaha". Sabres & Tiberius have reached the place.
Thanks to Sabres attack, Nishki didnt had a chance to see Tiberius clearly, so he doesnt know who he is.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Nishki sddenly sees two men enter the area, one was huge and the other was wearing a mask.

Death moved out of sight, luckily they were affected by the aphrodisiac as soon as they entered so there would be no problem, "Why do you not accept death, embrace it, caress it, you cannot avoid it..."

tiberius adjusted his mask properly, he looked and saw Nishki, it was best he didnt draw attention to himself
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:49 pm

Sabres, since he has been told about Tiberius's past, gets in between to prevent Nishki from realizing who the man was. "So what do we have here ? A pesky little girl swinging a scythe ?"

Dude clears off his lips from the blood "You should just kill her from a distance, morons"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Tiberius changed his voice and tightened his mask "How were we to know anything we just got here lightning brat!"

Nishki laughed "Dont fight, we can still beat her, but if you all destroy the compartment it will not do us any good, we must avoid others getting affected, we need water (looks to Jyuppa) you know where to get it?!!"

Tiberius had ignored Nishki, he too knew about this chemical that she was using "Very well then Sabres go help the captain, electric brat stay here, we will need you"

Death grimaced "such fools, who cannot comprehend death can just die... Grim Reaper style The potrait of Dorian Gray....." about 5 clones appeared in front all aiming for Nishki, dude, Tiberius, and Jyuppa.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:58 pm

((I hope InTents didn't go and die on us.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 am

"Do you wanna get shocked ?" Dude replies annoyed. "And dont boss me around you dumbass!"

Sabres nods and dashes at high speed.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Gyupaa just stood there, 'taking the blows like a champ'. About two or three dolls fell out of his arm, as he said, "Not a clue. Perhaps a more fragile person should go look?" With that, he dropped down, sitting indian style. After closing his eyes and contemplating various attack methods, Gyupaa transformed into his Gouma no Sou form. He began spinning, his long arms and metal nail creating a sort of shield for him. This also served to send airblades flying everywhere, notably and purposely missing all of his allies.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:50 am

(Thats like ... 4-5 ppl fighting that girl, Death. lol xD)

Dude charges and prepares to attack after Gyupaa's attempt.

Meanwhile, "Take that !" Wally punches Modercai right on the chest with both hands sending him smacking on some seats. The battle seems to have progressed, the hostage was unconscious at the end of the wagon, and both Wally and Mordercai seemed quite beaten up. Blood was dripping from Wally's forehead and he seems to have a slash on his left shoulder, along with other wounds. Modercai's mouth,chin and right eye were covered in blood. "Give up" Wally says panting "Even if you can beat me, you will be WAY too injured to escape the rest of us."
Sabres waits hidden, so in case something comes up, he will just jump in.

(OOC since he is NPC, and we need to progress the story a bit, I make em wound each other, I hope its cool.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:55 am

Nishki was pissed now, they needed water to beat this girl, otherwise they would spend the rest of their lives stuck in this illusion. He looked around for water, he noticed the water reserve (the big water containers you find in those wild west movies) Nishki talks into the den den mushi "Luis i need you to fire at the water container near the front carriage, DO it NOW!!"

Luis Krieg ran up with his rifle, he aimed straight at the water container and fires three shots cracking the water container to make the water burst out and sprays all over the train carriage. Nishki finally saw the water flowing "Finally its my turn to attack...."

Mordecai lifted both the pistols in the air, his blood flowing down his face "The lord will not forgive you (panting) , you have killed too many for your selfish greed for power Robert, it is only fitting that your life ends here" Mordecai fires two flame bullets at Wally
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:23 pm

Dude seems surprized "What ... is this ... ?" Apparently everyone was "seeing" different things. He then turns to Death "So, he did it ?" Referring to Nishki's plan.

Wally sends a pillar of darkness in frond hitting the bullets "A man must chase him dream, regardless the consequences ! You wasnt that simple minded in the past !" The attempts to warp Modercai so he can hit him again with both fists.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:23 pm

((Does Nishki keep up with wanted posters?))

Gyupaa stopped spinning, his long, straw body easily visible. He easily stood nine feet tall in this state, and a smile crept up on his lips. He stood at the ready, looking around him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:49 am

Dude turns to Gyupaa "Lets finish her, uh ?" He charges a big amount of static on his palm and prepares to attack together with Gyupaa.

Meanwhile the marines seem shocked "The rest of the Black Cross Pirates have arrived! And there's a new figure on them!"
Hawks: We came here, to end this!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:23 am

Nishki waited, they charged not knowing what the water was for, but he waited, he smelled the air around him, water had a bad reaction to the aphrodisiac death used, it created a scent of lemon, Nishki smelt it from a distance and looked towards a empty space "THERE!!!" He used soru while the others attacked the vision , he turned into a pheonix right there and used Grand Pheonix Wheel slamming his talons into deaths shoulders and sending her flying, smashing out of of the train. Nishki was flying above , now he had to finish Mordecai.

tiberius simply laughed "he grew up that fast huh? HAHAHAH"

Death got up slowly clutching her right arm which was now severly injured and unusable, she picked up her sword with her left arm
"You hypocrites, feeding your own insatiable appetites , you filthy people have no right to judge any of us, Death, War, pestilence , famine, these things will remain always...., we are the ones who shall pass judgement upon you....., our worlds have been torn before and the lord granted us a chance at salvation, even now i have no regrets...(lifts up her scythe) all of you can come at me together!!!"

Luis lowered his gun, he had no intention of harming a woman. the marines all charged at her looking to finish her off, she weaved her scythe cutting down a majority of them at once.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:51 am

"You are tough, but you are too injured ... and apparently too upset to see..." a voice calls from behind, "And, I am the Grim reaper..." and before Death can react, Martha slashes her with her scythe from behind, incapacitating her only functional arm as well as the back of her neck. "Die"

Hawks looks at the marines and comments that they should all head for their main enemy now. "Zuro- san, attend to Mr. Boltman's injuries."

Dude comments "Ah, you are quite cheeky Hawks, adding new crew without asking." He then laughs and says that Wally wants new people anyway so "Welcome, can you fix me up ?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:15 am

"Yeah, I can. Medicine is my secondary profession." Zuro answers and leads Boltman to the side "Lie down there, I need to take a look at this." He takes a medicine pack and takes a bottle of what is apparently medicinal alcohol. He applies it to the wound. "This is to avoid infection." He says offhandedly, taking out a roll of bandages which he rolls around the wound. "This is all I can do before we get back to ship." Zuro stands up, taking a half-shell with a hose in his right hand and a pair of metallic balls with a red line drawn across them. He hands them to Hawks and Boltman "I managed to make these two on board, they're flash grenades. Press the button and throw and you can count on everyone who saw it to see practically nothing for a while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)   Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Shoot out in Treagon!!! All aboard the Engine 49er !!! (open with conditions)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next