One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xark vs. Anyone

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LightningGhost

Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:23 pm

Josh laughing he grabbed the blade moving his body ""sure everyone does"" josh sending a bolt of lightning threw the blade and threw the men away from him ""darkness such a powerful power it will overcome you in an instant you have to be strong to overcome darkness""..............josh said as he stood there slowly turning his body into lightning
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecefinder.phpbbnow.com/
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:31 pm

Xark lands saftly and makes the katanas warp back to his hand. "Really, so tell me who do you think your talking to? This human you are loking at?" Suddenly a black goo like mass comes out of the mutated arm. "I'm the one your fighting. I just made a deal with this human to let me have fun once in a while." It returns into the arm. "Now don't judge me, pathetic human."
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:51 pm

josh laughing as he swung his tail ""human oh no im not really human if you have yet to notice"" josh wrapped his tail around him like a belt again ""i will not explain tho""....................""Joshs Light"" then josh shot up a bolt of lightning in the sky making a bright flash to bright to see anything in josh appeared in front of the men when the light came to a end and started punching non stop josh sure to leave some damage as strong as he is then ending his combo of punches with one final one with his right hand but insted of using his right hand josh kicked him in the head with his right leg sending the men to the left ""bleh mutations arnt good for you""
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:19 pm

Instead of hitting the ground, Xark sinks into it through a shadow. "So your not human? Well that deosn't mean your not pathetic. So,don't sink me to your level." Josh's shadow suddently grabs him and drags him down. "The title of a mutant is only something you guys gave us." Josh begins to feel extreme pain on every part of his body that gets into the shadow.
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:29 pm

""Dragon Lightning"" josh yelled lightning coming out of his mouth to the sky ""Joshs Light"" the bright light destroying the shadow and josh jumping out then disappearing.""i never"".....""gave anyone anything""....""i call it as i see it mutants are being of freak powers but have a gift that overpower other people and the weaker person gets scared of being destroyed by the other ones power. but my style of a mutant is wierd strong different,,but then yet you could call me a mutant becuz nobody know what i truly am."" josh said as moving all around each time he spoke his voice came from diff places.no fast to see
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: lesson   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:14 am

(...ok let me explain to you about light a sec. If you increase the brightness of a light, it only darkens the shadow, it doesn't remove it. so its still there)

Now that Josh mistakenly darkened the shadow he was in the shadow grew stronger and begin to swallow him. "Well whatever you're pretty stupid if you think that would remove your own shadow. hahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:12 am

(Light and Darkness are both part of a whole. One defines the other, One cannot exist without the other. They exist together in a perfect balance.)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: lesson   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:05 pm

(If you have any chance to beat me you have to learn the basics of light and dark. and by the way you are being swallowed by a living shadow so think about it)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:16 pm

(I wonder if anything can beat the darkness?)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: HAHAHAHA   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:35 pm

(HAHAHAHA, no one can defeat the darkness!! Darkness is all powerfull.)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:47 pm

(hmmm interesting I wonder if he can beat Admiral Aokiji?)
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:22 am

((i can beat aokiji))

josh started to spin ""lightning tornado"" getting out for sure this time jumping out looking down disappearing in the air

((i got something planned for your darkness dont mind this stupid short post but this will only make my next post better.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:40 am

(Can you beat Dragon?)
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:29 pm

((i dont even know what his powers r))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:37 pm

you are a man of lightning, so to is dragon a man of wind (I know I stole this type of line from teach (blackberd) but it fit so well here)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:29 pm

(So true, but in my oppinion Dragon will probably find a way to win since he is Luffy's dad, leader of the revolution and the most wanted man in the world for a reason
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:29 pm

(ya most likely. the will of D. is strong)

The moment he made the lightning tornado, the shadow got darker and bigger because he is in the air now and then leeped from the floor and sprung toward Josh again. Xark appears from a shadow nearby. ".....you really are stupid if you think that using lighting is still going to save your life."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:27 pm

(Yeh in my oppinion, according to all introduced Canon characters: Dragon may be the strongest. Hear me out, he is still in his prime unlike White Beard who looks like he got alot weaker since when he fought Gol D. Roger. His bounty is higher than Whitebeards and he is a Logia, which is the strongest class of Devil Fruit in most cases. He also has Will Of D.)
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:42 pm

((he has wind powers i didnt even know that))

""yea probly am"" josh said appearing in front of the men with both his hands out ""Voltage MAX 500million"" Joshs hand lighting up sparks from his hand then a beam of light came out all yellow sure to swallow the whole men turning him into dust nothing sure to survive from this. {{he will not survive this nobody in the world can walk away from that much power.}}
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....fool   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:59 pm

When the smoke cleared Josh saw a dark dome where he attacked. "WHAT!?" The dome disolved and Xark was there. "Forget what I said, your a complete moron. The more light you make the more power you give the shadows around here. At the end my shadow had enough power to block that attack.." Raises his hand. "..and more." A part of the shadow gathers at his hand and then he swings it, sending a wave of fast small spears of darkness that were tracking Josh in high speed.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:35 pm

(Is it me or has Xark basically clinched the match. I base this on the fact that if Xark can really absorb electric attacks like they are nothing, I don't see how Josh can pull of a victory here)
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:13 pm

((ok i got one last trick if im correct you used my lightning to gain ur energy back tht means alll that should have given you more energy))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: stupid   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:25 am

(Ok, i'm sorry but thats even stupider. He constantly absorbs and releses energy so there is no way you can "overflow" him with it. plus there are sharp dark lances flying toward you now, might want to watch it."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:17 am

(Yeh, you totally got this in the bag, no offense to your opponent)
Back to top Go down
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

PostSubject: Juxo   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:29 pm

(my character will just be passing by)

"dang it!!" said Juxo, as he passed by the scene of the battle, not realising wat was going on around him. "Where the heck is that Artik!!!" he said, as he looked around, finally noticing all the commotion. "Hmm...maybe someone here knows where i can find my friend..." he said, as he taped on a person's shoulder, this person was watching the battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xark vs. Anyone
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next