One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xark vs. Anyone

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ....   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:15 pm

"....now that wont do. Now I have to use the rest of that energy." Xark aims his right hand toward Cain and send a different colored energy toward him. It was the rest of the energy that he stole from Cain earlyer and it repairs his body. "Now if you die, I wont have someone to tell other about me. So live....and remeber this day that you almost lost your life." keeps on walking.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:40 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko was still out cold but his life was spared by the mutant. An honorable manuever to say the least but it also put a handicap on Xark in his next match against the Lightning Master, who was fresh and full fighting strength. While Xark had used up the last of the energy that he got from Cain, keeping him alive. Xark was now at least considerably fatigued. Can he somehow defeat the Thunder God and put an end to the Cell Games, find out next time on Race to the Grand Line!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: lol   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:17 pm

Credits

Xark by: Ryu Kazage
Cain by: ssj3gohan007

Next episode: Lighting vs. Darkness
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:27 pm

""ok now good job"" Josh said walking over claping his hands ""i could kill you both but i play fair i dont like fighting people that are already on the edge of death. i was just hoping that you both would have enough energy left to fight me.but i guess not."" Josh turning his head to the men out cold ""you seem as if your about to die already ill put you out of your misery."" josh put his hand up as if he was telling him to talk to the hand said one last word ""voltage 250million volts."" josh thinking as his hand lit everything up {{ill cremate him then deal with the other one in a second.}} as joshs hand lit up static was starting up around it then in a instant a blast that would come to swallow the men came out at high speeds.looking impossible to dodge.

((what will he do find out on the next episode of ONEpieceZ lol))
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecefinder.phpbbnow.com/
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:31 pm

(next episode start. Very Happy)

The smoke from the lightning clears and Xark appears infront of Cain with his right arm up. Sadlly I can't let you do that. I need someone to survive so others will know my power." He lifts his arm at Josh. "But I thank you for the energy. That lightning has let me get to full power again." Xark readies to to fight. "I guess your plan has failed."
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:40 pm

""emmmmm i guess so pathetic protecting your enemy's for self fame your weak."" josh looking at the arm thinking {{thats not enough to beat me for now i will use my own power i leave my devil fruit out for a bit.}} Josh charged in bring his right hand up for a punch aiming for the right side of the mens cheek thinking {{haha this is surley to send him flying and causing some damage im sure he will underestimate my strength.}}
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:51 pm

Xark grabs Josh's punch with the right hand. "I see...you seem to have some extra strength than an average human." Begins to crush the fist. "But dont think that strength can match the strength of my mutated arm." Grabs the dark katana with his left hand. "Will you dodge this?"
He swings the katana.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:11 pm

(What an Exciting Episode this will be! With this Darkness Ability, Xark can absorb anything! Can Lightning Master pull out a victory against a fully healed Dark Master? Xark seems very strong he managed to defeat a Tier 3 Marine, even though the Marine's fighting ability is closer to Tier 2. Xark's official Rank is Tier 2,Joshua Light is also officially ranked Tier 2. Therefore this should be an interesting match. Good Luck!)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ?_?   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:17 pm

(Tier...2?....sorry but what is that?)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:21 pm

((It is a ranking system I have come up with, to gauge each character's rank and ability. Tier 1 being the Lowest, Tier 7 being the highest.))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ?!   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:26 pm

(ME TIER 2!? WHY AM I AT THE SECOND LOWEST?!)
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:11 pm

((yea im 2 thts bull lol))

josh not feeling pain ""your arm isnt that strong"" josh turned into lightning shocking anything thats touching him thinking {{this is gonna be easy i got an idea that will blow him to pieces}} the katana missed by going threw josh then josh disappeared.

((your making us look weak thats not right 2,,,,,................2 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i should at least be around 6 or 7 lol))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:46 pm

(Lol nobodys 6 or 7, in fact there isn't an approved playable character thats even Tier 5 yet. Tier 7 is reserved for the Gorosei or the 5 leaders of the world government. Tier 6 is reserved for Pirate King, Fleet Admiral, Revolutionary Leader. Tier 5 is for Admirals, Yonkou, Shichibukai, and CP9 Leader. Tier 1 are given to N/S/E/W Blue Crew, Marine Crew, characters serving under others, underlings etc. Tier 2 are for N/S/E/W Blue Captains, Marine Captains, for Leaders of Groups, and People who serve under noone. Most starting players are Tier 1, and The Leaders of Crews are Tier 2. I will explain more in another post)

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:35 pm

(I am not trying to offend you or anything, but most people do start of at the bottom. Your characters for example: Ryu is Tier 1 in the World Governement's eyes because he serves under a captain of N/S/E/W Blue and not the grandline, yet he fighting ability rivals Tier 4 with all his experience. Xark is officially Tier 2 since he serves under noone but he fights at a Tier 3 level as well since he was able to defeat Commodore Cain D. Marko so easily. Cain was officially Tier 3 because he is a Commodore like Smoker in the cannon, but he fought like a Tier 2 and lost his fights. Red Beard for example is Tier 4 because he is Vice-Admiral and Vice-Admirals are ranked very high in the One Piece World. For example Vice-Admiral Garp aka Luffy's Grandpa cornered Gol D. Roger - 'Strongest Pirate in history' numerous times.)

(Two of my guys are Official Tier 1's - Roger and Minato but Roger can fight like a Tier 2 and Minato like a Tier 3)

(P.S. In order to take Ryu to Tier 2 Officially would be to enter for his crew to enter the Grand Line Officially. For Tier 3 Officially he would need to enter The New World with his crew aka Second Half of the grand line officially. For Xark to become Tier 3 would be to enter the Grand Line officially, and for Tier 4 he would need to enter the New World Officially.)

(The Highest Ranked playable characters would be Tier 4 Vice-Admiral Red Beard and Tier 4 CP8 Leader Dartz(who's skill rivals Tier 5)

(Bottomline Rank aint everything, it is possible to defeat a person with a higher rank than yourself. Cain is a Tier 3 Officially but got his butt kicked in every fight he's ever been in! Just like how its possible for someone with a lower bounty to defeat a person with a higher bounty! You would know that better than anyone you came close to defeating a Vice-Admiral/Tier 4 who is my 2nd strongest approved guy that I have. The Fighting Ability Ranking is more accurate to judge a person's fighting ability than the WG's official ranking.)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:41 pm

(I am not making anyone look weak, most people start at a lower Tier because it wouldn't be fair if someone could start at Tier 6 or 7. You seen how strong Tier 4's can be. Tier 7 guys would be like Dragonball Z characters lol. So please take no offense, I already said that Ryu's one of the strongest characters in fact! Here is the list of the top 5: 1. Dartz's Dad(NPC) 2. World's greatest Swordsman(NPC) 3.Admiral Roy Alden(NPC) 4.Dartz 5.Vice-Admiral Red Beard 6.Ryu 7.Minato 8.Xark 9+. Rest of The people who fight like Tier 3's, then Tier 2's and finally Tier 1's) (Not including the NPC's your 3rd strongest, Ryu!)

(I am not calling Lightning weak either, but your relatively new and not as experienced or been in as many battles as Ryu. When you prove yourself by being in many battles, your Fighting Ability rank will increase no doubt. You can't honestly expect to start off at the same Fighting Ability Tier as someone who participiated in 10 times as many battles. As for Xark he pwned a Marine Commodore and was able to recover himself back to full power in time for his next match. That's pretty impressive. So that deserves a Tier 3 Rating in fighting ability. Lightning, you participated in only 1 battle and lost to Admin-Sama, I believe. So Tier 2 in fighting ability is fair in my oppinion especially since I give my Roger character also a Tier 2).
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:49 am

(fine fine)

Xark notices that his target has disapeared. "Hmm, running away are we?" Stands still waiting for his opponents move.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:36 pm

Commodore Cain D. Marko is still lying out cold. Little does he know that Xark had saved his life. How embarrased would he be when his colleagues find out that he got pwned by a rookie pirate, in their minds. Cain would never hear the end of it. He was going to have to make up for this defeat by arresting Pirate Jackson and bringing him to Enies Lobby!

(Good Luck with the fight, Ryu!!! and you too lightning dude)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: :D   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:50 pm

(thanks)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:03 pm

(Your welcome, anytime. I got a question was your character based in any way on Blackbeard?)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: nope   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:09 pm

(nope he is based on the......<_<...>_>...inner me. I got to let him have some free will right? I actually say the chapter of blackbeards power after I made him.Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:14 pm

(You read about Blackbeard after? wow! That's cool! Well if you are somehow immune to lightning or something then you got this in the bag!)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: true   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:36 pm

(thats true but if he doesn't do anything nothing will happen. plus he seems to have something up his sleeve)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:43 pm

(Yeh, I have that feeling too. I wonder what it is. I guess we will find out when he posts)
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:48 pm

((lol like the speed of my char thats something darkness cant keep up with no body matchs this speed muhahaha))

""nobodys running away ive bin here the whole time"" josh still not vissable ""ive just bin circling you Lightning tornado"" and a tornado of lightning appeared around the mutant men spinning at lightning speeds josh then reappearing outside the tornado well the mutant men was still inside. josh thinking to him self {{even that shouldnt kill him im sure it will leave lots of damage but not kill him.}}
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:18 pm

Suddently a sound comes form the tornado. "Dark Twister!" A temporary twister made of dark waves appears and destroys the lighting tornado. The move also sends waves toward Josh. Xark appears with histwo dark katanas out beside him. "Speed....Strength...Both of those I have a un matchable level of." Xark puts the one of the katanas away and then appears in high speed infront of Josh and does a high speed multi slash on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xark vs. Anyone
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next