One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Water 7 (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:26 am

the blades weren't rusty when you hit him so no tetanus, and gnopped disapeared in shadows so you couldn''t just throw him now lol, just make it you escaped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:28 am

(Dude my blades are always rusty) Earl yer on in this thread I Kidnapped a captain that i had on my shoulder the whole time. i'm not talking about the hyena im talking about a normal captain lol
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:37 am

oh ok lol and anyways tetanis makes them run out of energy get sick tired and stuff but my char can't get tired so hes not totaly immobalize but just heavily wounded:)
anyways we had a nice rp session
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:49 am

(Ya thanks for Joining =), Your probably wind up kill unholy later on anyway, Just trying to get him a little further along the story before i start letting his guard down to make him easier to kill, Lol My cyborg died recently so trying to keep Unholy alive alittle longer for better story value)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:51 am

(Hey Anubis Ill wait for you to finish up before i close thread / hurry and follow the ice path we gotta get away fast before he Gets us!!!)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:53 am

((omg sorry guys, i had to buy groceries for the house, im back))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:55 am

Anubis somehow sneaked into the mansion, his insurance policy was the servants he had befriended once, he took the plans for the gates of justice and left, he followed the ice path onto the Grim, he came foward, : "sorry i was late captain, let us leave"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:01 am

The Black Berri Pirates Set Sail Out to sea

Thread Closed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Water 7 (Closed)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4