One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Water 7 (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:26 am

Unholy looks at Anubis and said "excellent Idea My adviser, You heard him you two get moving!" Unholy smiled at Anubis
Frosty and Mr blue ran full speed to the mayors office.

"Frosty yelling "you got it big bro Unholy and little bro Anubis!!"
As Mr Blue Sighs as they run off
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:29 am

"Captain lets use the other route, its longer and full of enemies, but we are stronger" Anubis sent his pet hawk King to fly in front to scout, he tightened his glove
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:34 am

Unholy Disappears into the shadows(As Assassins do)
And silently follows Anubis
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:36 am

Anubis keeps walking until his pet hawk King comes down and informs him of a hyena on their tail, Anubis decided to brace for this hyena to show himself
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:38 am

gnopped who turned into a human form, throwing 2 poisoned knives both aiming for ones back, he was well trained so he could see one of them being half invisible, then he changed into full hyena form and tried to use his harmstring (((2.Hamstring : While in Hyena form, he charges the enemy, but swerves at the last minute, fucking around behind them he attempts to bite their hamstring (if they have and applicable anatomy))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:42 am

Anubis used sand land to cover the area with sand to better spot the movements of the marine, he then uses Desert Spada sending a huge sand blade to try and cut down the marine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:44 am

The Giant Unholy Uses Shadow Soru To omve behind the hyena's back " Hello there" His voice made the ground tremble.
As he uses Demon Curse phase 1!! attempting to use his two huge sword to cut a star sharp in his back
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:48 am

((huh you guys are ignoring my post))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:51 am

(Unholy uses soru to dodge your attack)
Unholy gets his by anubi's Sandblade leaving a deep gash in his left arm,
"arrggg!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:52 am

(Out of game dude Hes right u just sent a sandblade how did u get out of the way of his poison knife Anubis)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:54 am

((wait wait, you did the hamstring attack right, so i used desert spada to ty and stab you but you were behind me? or was it the other way around?))

((OHHHHH I DIDNT SEE THE POISON KNIVES, my bad , my bad, should i edit or leave it like that so i get hurt?"

Last edited by nikz200 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 am

(Out of game he was behind from the start he threw a poison knife at you and then tried to bite you)
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:00 am

by turning into human form and turning forwards and leaning back, gnopped could almost dodge the whole attack he got hit in his right leg leaving a large but not too deep wound just above his knee, as gnopped stepped forward with his orther leg he used his . Wall Nailing: His hand duck into his clothes and pouches, and with a flurry he throws all of his shurikans and knives at the enemy. Must be close range but has a good chance to pin the enemy to whatever is behind them, not to mention stab them a whole bunch. (is out of all shurikans and knives until he recovers them)
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:02 am

((well make it you just got bitten in your harm string, and dodged the poison knife, now I am standing close to you, after being hit by joe and throwing a barrage of knives and shurikens wich might actually hit you too if you dont dodge)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:03 am

( dude im not trying to be cheap but you threw knives at the wrong guy lolz)
the shurikans and knives turned into rust when they hit Unholy's body, Unholy's Smile Grew wide.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:09 am

''two against one aint fair, well lets keep it fair, hey there little marine back off I will get things alright'' mervz the shibuckai said with a laughing tone, jumping of a building at soru speed, throwing a (firery) punch at unholys body.

gnopped smiled as he tried to get in the shadows , his leg still bleeding heavily.

(there is my shibuckai, want me to get my vice admiral in here too:))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:12 am

(love i didnt tell you to attack us =P)
Unholy uses Dark Soru dodge . And says " you better tell your fire friend to back off unless you want to be crippled my rust is in your blood stream from that cut, I can give you Lockjaw at any moment, Anubis you just going to stand there?"
Unholy Voice boomed
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:18 am

''You think a louzy marine is my friend don't let me laugh, and by the way you call that slow thing soru??, I will show you some real rokushiku'' merv said laughing again'' jugon ravage'' mervz fired around ten jugons, at inmense speed al heading to unholy,
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:21 am

Anubis was thinking hard, it was going to be tough with a schibukai but he had already decided : "Captain im gonna make this whole block rot!!"
Anubis places his hand on the ground drying and absoribing all the land making the land crack in two splitting the buildings in half, and its the beginning of a sink hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:26 am

Unholy uses shadow Soru to move back to his ship instantly
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:28 am

Anubis was split, those people were after him, but he knew he had to reach the mayors office, he ran towards the mayors office where Frosty and Mr Blue were using King(pet hawk) to give him info on the shortcuts
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:29 am

A barage of small rockets flew towards anubis fired by a big unkown man standing on a building half a mile away, yelling ''I wouldn't try that if I was you'' the man yelled as he was slowly coming closer,
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:30 am

((you can't teleport with soru its very fast running not ariving somewhere instantly
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:31 am

(Hmmmm, can I pop up using an NCP char, but a major one ? Like a Shichibukai or a High-ranked marine, or some1 "canon". Can I ? xD)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:32 am

("Its Not telport it just seemed instant SHADOW SORU is extremely fast and the ship isn't far away also hes a giant so he moves farther" / ya u can join shadow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Water 7 (Closed)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next