One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Water 7 (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:39 am

Anubis was in trouble now, they needed to get of this island with the documents, Anubis told his hawk to go get Mr Blue, and stood still: "Im interested to know who you are stranger...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:39 am

( So I guess I shouldnt intervere in the story ? xD)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:42 am

Frosty and Mr Found the plan's After breaking the mayors body in half. and Got the message and started to head back to the ship.
While Unholy Uses Shadow Soru To Swiftly Move in the shadows near Anubis

(Out of character ya man just jump but let us know how you got there of course =P )
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:47 am

''I am charles a vice admiral, how bout you, and would you be so kind to give that papers you just stole back or do we have to get it with force?'' charles said readyng a attack and turning into turtle hybrid form.

at the same time mervzz folowed the giant man, and saw him entering his ship thinking to himself (shall I kill them or ruin their escape plan, how about both), as mervz soru'd towards the ship and hitted the ship with full force making his rings work and setting the ship afire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:50 am

(The vice admiral is by my other two crew man i'm confused?)
(And your attack on my ship Ring's work do what shoot fire?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:51 am

(I wont use the crew. I meant I will join with an NCP character Razz)
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:53 am

(the vice admiral was talking to nikz

the rings catch fire whenever they reach a specific amount speed you can look up his character form to see it:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 am

(k thats cool shadow)

Unholy Uses Shadow Suro To Move infront of the rings
and uses Rusty Tekkai! Covering his body in a think layer of rust as he uses Tekkai

Melting through his Rust giveing Unholy First degree burns
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:58 am

((what his power??))

mervz sorud back a bit and start punching as fast as he could creating a flamethrower reaching a big part of the ship ''uhm you're getting rusty'' mervz said ironicly
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:00 am

A man is sitting on top of a roof looking at Unholy's and Mervzz 's brawl.
He wears a marine's uniform as cape and seems of high status.
The man sights and comments on when you want things to go right, you gotta do it yourself, Shichibukais are still pirates.
He gets up and jumps at astonishing speed, vanishing from sight, apparently going to enter the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:01 am

(Ya he's my best devil fruit char)
Mr Blue shoots his
ICE BALL at mervz
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:03 am

''hey mate no offense but I can handle it here, maybe you can help that vice admiral over there hes fighting 2 or 3 against one and there is anorther wounded marine maybe you could better save him, mervz said as he set more of the ship ablaze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:06 am

Frostebite get's on the ship and starts to move it out to sea while , Unholy Uses Shadow Soru to get behind Mervz and use Demon Curse Phase 1!! and uses both giant katana to start cut a star on mervz's back
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:08 am

A major explosion occurs
"Mervz" says the man, "Do you think a Shichibukai should order around a marine Admiral ?"
Winds blows making the cape flow.
Some1 calls "Admiral Kurojaga has entered the battle!" (Kurojaga stands for Black Jaguar, since in OP the admirals have such allias Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:09 am

(Out of character Meanwhile an Ice Ball was shot as mervz and Unholy Attacked him)
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:12 am

mervz was able to use tekkai just before the swords hit, but the tekkai wasn;t at his strongest yet leaving 2 big scratches the left one was deeper and bled heavier, mervz fell on the ground but stood op turned around and used rankakyu with both legs creating a giant wave, ''you had me there bud, but you will need more skill to kill me,'' mervz said as he geppoud in the air to dodge the iceball,and preparing for an air fight
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:14 am

((shadow I don't think you can play an admiral really, ))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:16 am

(Yeah I though about it, its not funny anyway, I mean, an Admiral will only make it dull Razz so just ignore my posts, I g2g soon anyway)
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:17 am

and besides the site never allowed playable chars to become admirals, so thats why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:18 am

Unholy smiles "that was all i needed to do. Mr Blue Make an ice bridge for our escape!" Unholy throws the wounded marine captain he nearly killed earlier on at Mervz , Unholy then Yelles Anubis!!!! were leaving!!! get your ass up here!"

Demon Curse phase 4!!! LockJaw
With those words Tetanus spread through Mervz's blood stream tightening his muscles to the point were he couldnt move unless he got move to a major hospital to treat it, (You were Cut by my rust man's Blades even if they were small cuts)

Unholy uses dark soru to follow mr blue
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:19 am

(Oh ... well, that too xD anyway I am off, carry on you 2)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 am

(Gonna wait for Anubis to get back =( Cant leave with out him)
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 am

Demon Curse phase 4!!! LockJaw
With those words Tetanus spread through Mervz's blood stream tightening his muscles to the point were he couldnt move unless he got move to a major hospital to treat it, (You were Cut by my rust man's Blades even if they were small cuts)

you cant call sure hits or kill characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 am

You said they hit u not me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:22 am

redmerv wrote:
mervz was able to use tekkai just before the swords hit, but the tekkai wasn;t at his strongest yet leaving 2 big scratches the left one was deeper and bled heavier, mervz fell on the ground but stood op turned around and used rankakyu with both legs creating a giant wave, ''you had me there bud, but you will need more skill to kill me,'' mervz said as he geppoud in the air to dodge the iceball,and preparing for an air fight

I see u says u bleed its not like im killing you or anything im running away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Water 7 (Closed)   Serious: Water 7 (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Water 7 (Closed)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next