One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

*Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Samantha spins her staff, deflecting the daggers but denting her staff.
"Well well, instead of just dodging I think I'll try an attack"
Runnin up, Samantha uses shigan and throws her finger directly at kiwii.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

*Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Kiwii grabs some daggers and weilds them between his fingers like claws.
As Samantha charges, he spins his arms around, deflecting her wrist, with the right claw, to the right, while his left claw evaporates and reappears slashing through Sam's throat.

Meanwhile, Chess grabs one of the previously deflected daggers with his mouth and evaporates.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Just before the dagger hits, Samantha uses tekkai, causing the dagger to merely bounce off. She used soru to appear a few feet back.
"I could use some help here guys!" she called to the others.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:34 pm

((you cant use tetkai and soru at the ame time, moving undose tetkai))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:19 am

Tiberius had seen enough he used soru and dark guillotine (using his great cleaver he slices striaght down with his arm power, it is powerful enough to cut through a block of steel ) in the middle of kiwii and Samantha and then used his right hand (saint hand) and grabbed the throat of Kiiwi, he slammed kiwwi down to the ground using his right hand "ENOUGH!, THIS STUPID CHILDISHNESS ENDS HERE, listen to me you grinning fool, we want to leave here peacefully so no more problems from you understand?!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:24 am

(Wow, I missed a lot didnt I ? lol)

Wally laughs. "Tiberius,good job, but let the sonny boy down, he is annoying, but that ability of his, it can help us a lot."
He walks close to the scene. "Kid, do you wanna join us ? There's no way you can take on all of us ... plus there are 2 more members waiting on the ship ... come on, and I will treat you like a son of mine ! Weee-hahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 am

Tiberius let go of kiwii and walked back up to the ship dragging Samantha on board, he let Samantha go on the ship and went to sit down again waiting.

"I think its a waste of time, if he is going to delay this much, i wont deny though he has some skill..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:33 am

Wally orders everyone on board and stays alone with Kiwii.
"So, kiddo, join me here, or I will have no choice but to kill you, you see, I got something to take care of and you are holding me back."
Wally grins and waits.

(Ok, I hope Kiwii logs in again soon so we can end this threat, so I can resume my storyline lol)
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:28 am

(Dammit, I wasn't able to reply to that stupid attack...)

Sorry bro...

Chess appears with the dagger and Kiwii grabs it and puts it on his belt.

I'm perfectly fine killing pirates.

Kiwii's body starts to evaporate slowly, until only his grin is shown.

But I know our paths will cross again bla bla bla

Kiwii's grin disappears.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:30 am

Wally: Not so fast ... Sori (similar to BB's warp attack)
He uses it before Kiwii is completely gone pulling him on Wally.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 am

Shad0w wrote:
Wally: Not so fast ... Sori (similar to BB's warp attack)
He uses it before Kiwii is completely gone pulling him on Wally.

As Kiwii almost touches Wally, he use Soru to evade, leaving a dagger in his place, which is pulled by Wally.

Anything else, kind sir?

Kiwii appears soaring over Wally's head.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:11 am

Tiberius grabs Kiwiis head from behind using his right hand(saints hand) and pummels him to the ground, and puts his sword to Kiwiis neck , "How dare you insult the captain you fool, we extend our hand to you and you treat us with dishonor like this, respect those with power

(saints hand is made of kairouseki and Tiberius knows a lot of rokushiki)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:17 am

Wally laughs "Tiberius, thank you, but you can let it to me, I think I can handle him" he grins at Tiberius and comments that if Dude wasnt so cunning, Tiberius would surely be his 1st mate, but later says that a 2nd Mate is just as important.
"So, Kiwii, we will let you go, from there you decide whether you join us or try to hunt us down and sadly ... die"
He walks away "lets go partner"
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:22 am

Oh sorry, creepy man

Kiwii reveils a grin to Tiberius sword.

But weren't you at the ship? Dare you to disrespect your captain's order?

A purple cat tail appears on your right shoulder, and right after you get bitten on the elbow, where the nerve is exposed. The burn feeling consumes or whole arm (the one that's holding Kiwii down) and you open your hand. (It's not really godmoding, since even if you have great pain tolerance, the surprise still gets you for a moment.)

Kiwii uses the opportunity to Soru away from Tiberius grasp.

Uff... that was exciting...

Both the mouth and the tail evaporate.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:24 am

Shad0w wrote:
Wally laughs "Tiberius, thank you, but you can let it to me, I think I can handle him" he grins at Tiberius and comments that if Dude wasnt so cunning, Tiberius would surely be his 1st mate, but later says that a 2nd Mate is just as important.
"So, Kiwii, we will let you go, from there you decide whether you join us or try to hunt us down and sadly ... die"
He walks away "lets go partner"

(Man, you got to let me reply to Tiberius...)

Well, I'll leave now. Thank you

Bows and grins. And woshes away.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:26 am

Tiberius grinned "That stinged you damn brat, (he walks back to the ship) im no fool, Captain we should just leave, before i get too violent....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:26 am

(Sorry, I though you left again ^^")

"Weee-hahahaha, we will meet again son!" The crew departs.

*Threat closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3