One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaunic

Shaunic

SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Shaunic was sailing on the monkey wrench going too a island. He was hungry of corse but he could see a island nearby.
"Hopefully the have a restaurant." He said

Last edited by Shaunic on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Jaycie called for the waiter. "More soup, please." The waiter nodded and disappeared behind the kitchen door. She had been on this island for three days and for a sea-lover like her, it was enough to make her sick. However, the food there made up for it.

A family entered the restaurant. There were two little kids screaming and fighting, and it was getting harder for Jaycie to concentrate on trying to have a good meal.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:32 pm

When Shaunic finally got on the island he saw a big restaurant. When he walked in he saw two kids fighting.
"please dont get in my way." Shaunic thought as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:42 pm

"The soup's not here yet," Jaycie grumbled, tugging at the tablecloth. The two kids were now running around the restaurant. The waiters and waitresses tried to stop them. It was as if the whip on the table was tempting Jaycie to get rid of the kids, but she kept her calm. She didn't want to get kicked out of the restaurant before the soup came.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Shaunic looked at the kids. He was getting annoyed and he barley ever gets annoyed and it looked like the girl over there looked annoyed to. So he got up an hit both of the kids on the head. "Shut up." Said Shaunic.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Jaycie sighed with relief as the kids ran back to their parents quietly. "Nice job," she complimented.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:00 pm

"Thanks" Shaunic smiled than asked "whats your name" Shaunic asked.

Last edited by Shaunic on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:45 pm

"Why do you ask?" Jaycie asked, wondering if this man was a pirate as well.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:57 pm

please change the threadname to a real topic dont lure people in thanks
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:35 pm

"Just wondering." Shaunic said.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 am

shaunic please dont ignore me and please change the title
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Troy walked into the restaurant dressed in a blue dress shirt and dress pants he had a huge spear strapped to his back, he opens the door and walks in a waitress ran up to him " I'm sorry sir we don't allow weapons in our restaurant" Troy gave the lady a look " Oh sorry ill just leave it right here" he sits the spear beside the door and walks farther into the restaurant he sat down and read the menu not paying attention to anybody..
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Shaunic Left the girl for a while and asked the person who had a spear and asked "Why did you have a spear?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Troy looks over at the man " My aren't you an interesting man" Troy takes a sip of water out of the glass the waitress just left for him " I'm a master spearman and who might you be, it's very rude to walk up to a person and not tell them your name" Troy looks over and makes sure his spear is still leading on the wall, he then looks back at the man and waited for his answer...
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:29 pm

"Monkey D. Shaunic im a Zoan type user" Said Shaunic looking back to see was the girl still there she was so he turned back at the man.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Troy looks over his shoulder again and then back at Shaunic " hmmm interesting my name is Troy nice to meet you" Troy takes another sip out of his water " If i may what brought you over here towards me I'm pretty sure it wasn't just to ask why I carried a spear?" Troy looked at Shaunic with a curious look on his face
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:11 pm

"I wanted to ask do you want to join my crew." Said Shaunic.
"Do you accept my offer?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Troy looked at the kid, he looked inexperience but strong " hmm very well i will give you a hand and support you as a member of your crew" Troy lifts his glass of wine up towards Shaunic " Cheers, my friend" Dontae takes a sip out of his wine, as he did a few marines busted into the restaurant " Freeze Troy" Troy looks behind him and saw the lower ranking marine soldiers pointing guns at him " you are wanted for your crimes against the government as former member of a shibikua crew your capture is our top priority so give up now" Troy finishes his glass of wine, he stood up saying " As I told your captain before he was killed leave me alone before I count to three" the marine soldiers started sweating the man in charge of the five marines yell fire as Troy stood up, as the bullets headed for Troy he picked the table up blocking the gunfire as the bullets stop firing Troy ran towards the five marine soldiers knocking each of them out with one hit. he looked at the restaurant costumers and smiled " Forgive me for interrupting your meal" he walks back over towards Shaunic with a smile on his face and sat back down beside him " If I may ask what's your goal?"
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Shaunic was stunned a first and he barley heard what Troy said, but when he did here what he said he said "To be the pirate king." Said Shaunic.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Troy smirks " Interesting, not surprised tho that's just about every pirates dream isn't it" Troy finishes off his last little bit of wine " So, are you waiting on someone else here or shall we leave now"
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:45 pm

"ask that girl over there to join my crew." Said Shaunic pointing at the girl with the whip.
"Also im going to steal some replies from a store." Said Shaunic. "Then well meet at the monkey wrench." said Shaunic. "Just go down the road and you'll see a gigantic ship."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Troy looks over at the women but didn't move " hmm I guess I'll head for your ship then" Troy gets up from the table and walks over to where his spear was sitting he picks it up and straps it to his back, he then begins to walk out the door..
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Shaunic went over and asked the girl to join his crew.
Then the the person who own this store and just gave me a map.
"Take this and leave." He said. So he did and the girl followed.
"I cant wait to tell troy about the map." Shaunic said.

Last edited by Shaunic on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:57 pm

When Shaunic got on the monkey wrench he saw Troy.
"Are you ready for a adventure?" Shaunic asked.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Troy was leaning on the ship looking into the air, he looked at Shaunic " Sire lets get out of here"he walks onto the ship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)   SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHAUNIC GETS TWO NEW CREWMATES (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next