One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

*Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:18 am

Tiberius walks down and then holds his sword standing next to Wally , he then sits cross legged "this battle is not even worth my time, oi you electric brat hurry up and finish these people off, you too girl(to hisanyaiba) your all taking too long"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

*Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:22 am

Dude turns ready to fight with a grin on his face: Wanna fight to the death on who has most authority ?
He laughs.
Wally comments to both to stop it. He then laughs at the marines. Then he calls "Black Hole" and absords buildings and the remaining marines in a vortex.
Wally: Die dogs ! Liberation Burst !
He lets everything out in an explosion like release, taking them all out.
"Is that good enough of a show, magician-kid ?" Wally refers to Hawks.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:24 am

Tiberius grinned at dude: "Why dont we find out you greenhorn brat?" He then hears the captain telling him to stop arguing and he just grunts
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:32 am

Wally comments that those 2 guys, Tiberius and Dude, are pretty much the same in strength so they shouldnt act like enemies but like nakama.
Hawks agrees he will join the crew, since their strength is outta this world (yay xD)

(OOC We better not continue it, I am letting the page open, hopefully the other 2 will appear so we can see if they join)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:54 am

((wow I missed a lot))
SaMantha grins. "Thats a pretty large bounty, bigger than mine, hmmm? Would you be interested in having this fruit user of your crew?" She points at herself. "hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:56 am

( Well we got bored so we killed some NCP's Razz)

Wally laughs "A fruit user ? Perfect ! The more the merrier ! What is your ability cutie ?"
Hawks slowly comments that she is not a she, to which the rest of the crew wonders what he means.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:12 am

Samantha uses his ability to turn back into a man, revealing her long blonde hair as black spiked. "haha, you got me" He laughs. "I use the power of the gender gender fruit".With a flick of his finger, they both turned into females, and then back with another flick. "How did you figure it out?"

((sorry for short replies; I'm on my iPod touch so it's hard to type))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:18 am

Everyone seems shocked. Hawks slowly replies that he simply "read" Samantha's subconscious and saw it.
Dude seems a bit frustrated. "Is there such a devil fruit ?"
Wally laughs and asks Samantha is she is a good messenger or generally what's her profession.

(Yeah its cool, no need to apologize)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:25 am

"Musician" He replies, "I play the flute and piano, hehe"
He took a silver flute out of his bag and began to play a few bars.
"hehehe, im also an experienced fighter."
He took out a long wooden staff from his bag and twirled it around.
"and I know three of the rokishikki,hehe"
"Soru" he mumbled, appearing behind Wally in a flash
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:29 am

Wally laughs more and says that this is perfect, cause now they will have 2 musicians. "I hope you are ready, cause there will be a lot of battles going through! Welcome to our crew 'en! Weee-hahahaha !!!"
He then looks at Kiwii "So only you is left ... will you join me or take my head ? Wee-hahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Shad0w wrote:
Wally laughs more and says that this is perfect, cause now they will have 2 musicians. "I hope you are ready, cause there will be a lot of battles going through! Welcome to our crew 'en! Weee-hahahaha !!!"
He then looks at Kiwii "So only you is left ... will you join me or take my head ? Wee-hahahaha!"

Kiwii ceases his freezed gaze upon the horizon, as if awaken by the man's voice.

Ups, sorry. Brain freeze (Aka, logged off for the weekend). So some of you have pretty higher bounties.

Looks down to the strange okama and releases a ugh of disguss. Looks to the man again.

I'll accept your head then. Will you chop it off yourself or you'll give me the pleasure?
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Sam, who had now become Samantha, stepped towards the cat, having seen that degrading look.
"So you don't like traps, hmmm?" She laughed and flicked her finger, turning kiwii into a young female. "How do you like that?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Tiberius got up , and held is sword high on his shoulder,
"Captain, i am truly overjoyed that we got two musicians(sarcasm), but perhaps we should leave soon, this fool who wants our heads is starting to bore me, OI Electric brat and annoying girl get on the ship, ill be going in first sir, where is Martha by the way?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:40 pm

"Yes," Sam said, agreeing and turning back into a man. "I think we should get going. We've gathered many people, and this cat thing is just wasting out time"
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:08 pm

InTents wrote:
Sam, who had now become Samantha, stepped towards the cat, having seen that degrading look.
"So you don't like traps, hmmm?" She laughed and flicked her finger, turning kiwii into a young female. "How do you like that?"

Kiwii desintegrates before her eyes.

Sorry Man slash Woman. I don't think boobs would suit me...

nikz200 wrote:
Tiberius got up , and held is sword high on his shoulder,
"Captain, i am truly overjoyed that we got two musicians(sarcasm), but perhaps we should leave soon, this fool who wants our heads is starting to bore me, OI Electric brat and annoying girl get on the ship, ill be going in first sir, where is Martha by the way?"

Hey Kiwii, you're starting to bore that creepy man...

Kiwii's head appears in the air, about 20 meter away from the tranny (No offence to you. Yes offence to your character), and soon his body follows, in a bow.

I'm trully sorry, creepy man. Let me excite you then.

Kiwii's hand appears weilding a gun, which is shot against the creepy man, aimming with amazing accuracy to scratch his neck, cutting the jugular but nothing else.

InTents wrote:
"Yes," Sam said, agreeing and turning back into a man. "I think we should get going. We've gathered many people, and this cat thing is just wasting out time"

Chess, the cat grins and sits on Kiwii's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:15 pm

((You cant dodge the gender swap, its not something you can dodge. Itll go back to normal when youre no longer around me though))

"Soru" Sam uses the rokushiki art and jumps in the way of the bullet, knocking it to the ground with his staff in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:20 pm

InTents wrote:
((You cant dodge the gender swap, its not something you can dodge. Itll go back to normal when youre no longer around me though))

"Soru" Sam uses the rokushiki art and jumps in the way of the bullet, knocking it to the ground with his staff in an instant.

(I know, hence me appearing 20 meters away from you)

Hey man! What the hell! Not cool!

The cat purrs the same expression, but it's face says otherwise. Once Kiwii notices he whispers.

Wrong emotion...

The cat changes expression.

You don't even have anything to do with the guy. What's your bounty?
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:26 pm

((But when you come back near me, you turn back))

"I have to do with anyone who's part of my crew... Even if I just joined them" Sam mumbles. "My bounty would be 10,000,000..."
He gets up, waving his staff around and chuckling. "Are you gonna try to take my head now?"
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:35 pm

InTents wrote:
((But when you come back near me, you turn back))

"I have to do with anyone who's part of my crew... Even if I just joined them" Sam mumbles. "My bounty would be 10,000,000..."
He gets up, waving his staff around and chuckling. "Are you gonna try to take my head now?"

Well...

Points to my boobs with one hand. The other seems to have disappeared.

Would you be confortable to loose to a girl?

Chess notices the disappearing of the end and tries to warn Kiwii.

Hum...Kiwii

Kiwii says something like, "Sorry, just a moment, Sammy" and turns to Chess with the corner of his eye.

What?

Your hand fell off...

With a "Oh Man! Not again" he starts to look around. At the same time as he shouts "Man" a gun his shot behind you, and aims to lodge on your brain spine, as a hand with a gun appears behind you with a Wosh Wosh sound.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Sam once again uses Soru to dodge the bullet.
"Am I comfortable losing to a girl?" He said "That would depend if you are"
Sam turned into a girl with another snap, suddenly becoming slightly shorter, and his cheast enlarging greatly. His hair turns blonde and falls down to his sides.
"You wouldn't hurt a girl, would you?" he says, charging towards kiwii getting ready to use shigan.

((sorry for short replies, I'm on my iPod. Also, you don't hac to quot all the time))
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Cat fight!

Boobs go up and down. Chess awakes from his sleep. (appearantly he was sleeping)

You called?

What? No...

It's because you shouted cat...

Because I'm a girl and...

You're a girl?!

Well, yes. He turned me into one. Weren't you ther...

OMG!

Kiwii rolls his eyes and turns to Samantha.

Anyways...

With both hands next to him again. He fires 2 bullets.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Samantha uses Tekkai, hardening we muscles and blocking the bullets. She contnues in a charge, jumping in the air with her staff above her head.
"cat fight indeed" she muttered as she brought down the staff onto kiwiis head
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:01 pm

InTents wrote:
Samantha uses Tekkai, hardening we muscles and blocking the bullets. She contnues in a charge, jumping in the air with her staff above her head.
"cat fight indeed" she muttered as she brought down the staff onto kiwiis head

Kiwii's body evaporates into 2, having the staff falling in between. And then he quickly joins and fires both guns on Sammy's temples, right before he evaporates completly away from her, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Sam moves back, jumping out of the way as the guns fire, causing te passing bullets to go towards kiwii. She flicks her hand and changes chess into a girl, just to piss him off too.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:19 pm

InTents wrote:
Sam moves back, jumping out of the way as the guns fire, causing te passing bullets to go towards kiwii. She flicks her hand and changes chess into a girl, just to piss him off too.

The bullets cross and go different ways.

NOOES!

Kiwii "Soru"'s behind Sama, and shoots 2 daggers to her backs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)   *Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Serious: Uproar in Water 7; Looking for the next crewmates ! (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next