One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)

Go down 
+12
SoulTaker
Master of Chaos
Jett
Kaiser Yonkou
Maxulus
Newspeak
Shichibukai Hunter
Ugitzu
SplatterFrog
GoreFish
Black Star
nikz200
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Empty
PostSubject: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:31 am

Name:Pheonix Battle Squadron
Leader:Nishki D Rock
Flag:The marine log surrounded by a blue blaze pattern
Ship:Marine war ship, decorated with a blaze pattern on the sides
Side:Marine
Current Members:
Admiral Nishki D Rock

Captain Mary Young (Strategist and Explosive Expert)
Captain Talitha Blythe

Crew goals: The team was put together by admiral Nishki, in order to keep justice in the seas, Nishki set the group up in order to have a team that would be specifically under him. Their main goal is to uphold justice while doing the right thing, and not falling to dark justice.They are also tasked with the defence of the marine lands

Crew History:Nishki realised after meeting some strong pirates he needed a team he could trust , a team that was powerful enough, he first recruited Captain Mary in Loguetown, he also brought her brother Martello along as he showed great courage, he found Jessop in Mock Town, where he was killing pirates for sheer sport, Nishki decided to try and reform him to be a better person after seeing Jessop perform a act of kindness. Luis Krieg was a reputable sniper in the marines, Nishki decided that his talent would be useful and Luis Krieg agreed after meeting Captain Mary. The team is new but Nishki knows that the men and women he recruited would be some of the marines strongest powers in the future, especially captain Mary who he considers a genius. Talitha Blythe later joined as well after requesting to join the group. She and Nishki are in a relationship at the moment.
Recently the crew lost members like Krieg who went to work under a special division in the navy. While Martello looked to create his own squad once becoming Rear Admiral which included Jessop. So as Nishki began to ponder the many battles he had, he knew he had to recruit. He scouted for Sergeant Tero Fushigi who he thought to be an exceptional officer despite his recorded past. He also found three former agents in Grey , Kakura and Jissly and was quite pleased for them to join due to their obvious battle knowledge. Nishki also found a marine cook from a famous marine family known as Keitaro, Nishki requested for him to join as well. With that Nishkis squad line up was once again restored.

Expecting members: yea, if you wanna join, we also welcome pirates who want to become marines

Last edited by nikz200 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:19 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Black Star

Black Star

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:20 pm

May I please join? i know we talked over PM, but I just wanted to make it official.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/soul-foundre-t1742.htm
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:52 am

yea, your in, we need to make a thread for when you meet my squad, how about in Treagon?
Back to top Go down
Black Star

Black Star

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:59 am

Yeah, that sounds good (If you mean the thread thats already up). How would you like me to be introduced? Should I just wander along or should I have been told to go to you by the marines?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:15 pm

you should already be posted there for a routine patrol and meet me on the docks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:21 am

hey im a rear admiral ( thats the rank just under vice-admiral) and
i would be very happy to join
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:52 am

welcome, please state your stats here, join my group at the Tarai current thread, you know it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:10 am

first i have to get my man approved The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_sad
but im sure he's fine
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Hey, that's just what I was looking for!
I have a Lieutenant here who needs a Crew!
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/talitha-feral-blythe-t1909.htm

Can I join? Smile

Last edited by GoreFish on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:14 pm

yea sure, send them in, its the pheonix squad ready to move out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:21 pm

haha WHEN does admin-sama usually get online?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:22 pm

afternoon, in my country, im not sure when usually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:17 pm

what about a battle between the phoenixs and some other
(player) pirate crew after we kicked some scorpion ass ??
in another thread of course

and what about black star??
the sorel pirates are in arabasta The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_porc
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:06 am

hmmm, im thinking of a huge crew battle soon, between us and a very established crew on this site, once i get him on, Sorel pirates....., hmmmmmm, sure why not? hey im cool with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:33 am

youre the leada of tha crew
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Hey I have some charachter and this crew is right what I searched for Smile
Link: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/sarah-blacklight-t2182.htm
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:26 pm

sure you are welcomed here Smile
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:09 pm

I Guess I can join this squad.

Grey "The Corrupt" Archfield
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 pm

alrighty then you are in , how would you like to be introduced? an arc meeting? or a meeting in marineford? i think a nice arc meeting is in order, cause then i can make Nishki scout you out or something
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Finally, we have some more members!
We were all alone, I'm telling you... There just aren't that many marines around...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:07 pm

GOREEEE!!!! shhhhhhh, we dont want her to know we are complete loners, lol, no but seriously we have done some major stuff and used to have alot of members
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:30 am

Yah right!
We're totally great! Plus active!
Don't leaveeee!
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Hey nikz! I've got a character who would probably join this group. He's not actually approved yet (hint, hint), but I just thought that you might want to take a look at him.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/tero-fushigi-wip-t2567.htm
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 pm

ok, sure thing,when its done you can join the most current thread and join
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:57 pm

You realize that I would like these two to join. Kakura Seigo

Jissly Hebi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)   The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pheonix Battle Squadron (marine)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next