One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)

Go down 
+2
9thKing
Kaiser Yonkou
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Empty
PostSubject: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:20 am

MarineFord

The Marines are preparing for the event that takes place every year. It is the Annual Marine Exercises where the marines from all over the world train and fight each other in terms of intelligence and power.

The soldiers were gathering at the plaza when suddenly a large dragon came out of the sky. A man jumped off the dragon and landed on the plaza creating a small crater. Looks like the landing was a little rough . The soldiers then saluted all at the same time Greetings Vice Admiral Gazelle Cruroar!

(presentation box)
Gazelle Cruroar
Vice Admiral of the Marines

Luke Grantz then stepped up and spoke You could have entered the easy way you know . The soldiers then all turned their attention to Luke. Greetings Head Detective Luke Grantz!

(presentation boc)
Luke Grantz
Head Detective of the Marines

This event will surely be a big one as more marines are coming.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:08 am

Jakin's ship finally made it to the port of Marine Ford, it had been several months since he had a chance to return here he gets off the ship and was quickly greeted by marine soldiers " Welcome Back Commodore Jakin" Jakin was surprised that he was remembered he wasn't as big named as some of the other officers " Ah, thank you where is everyone meeting" Jakin was putting on his marine jacket as he continued to walk off the docks " There meeting in the plaza sir" Jakin thanked the marine and walked to the plaza he quickly saw the dragon in the air and knew who it belonged to he then saw Gazelle and Luke, he saluted " Good Day Vice Admiral Cruroar and Mr. Grantz"

[Presentation box]
Jakin " Heatwave" Storm
Commodore of Marines

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:22 am

Jiper Juicest , Admiral of Marines , made his way to Marineford , after the meeting ended. After a while , he had arrived to his place. He slowly walks on the port. He scratches his face with his left hand and greets people around him with his right hand. He thinks "Wow , so many marines have gathered around...but why?" Then , he looks at a calendar that he had with him. He reads the date and he continues thinking "Oh , it's the Annual Marine Exercises day..." and he slowly walks towards the Marine Headquarters , in order to go to his office and do some paperwork.

[Presentation Box]
Jiper "Two-Faces" Juicest
Admiral of Marines
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:27 am

((Martello and Archangels will join this as soon as the jaya battle is over,so will pheonix battle squad,until then some npcs))

Sonia got up from her chair,she felt scorned and angry. The fleet admiral had punished her for letting some random pirate girl defeat her in the previous war. but Vice admiral Sonia put that aside for the moment. there was some grand event Cruoar had conjured, and she wanted to go take a look. She walked down to the plaza waving her hand at passing marines who were saluting at her. She reached the plaza "Good day Cruoar, oh and i see Mr Luke Grantz is here as well,your reputation is quite big around here...... and of course Admiral Jipers sir,it is an honor to see you here!!" Sonia saluted, she possesed enormous respect for anyone who was an admiral,it was a hard thing to accomplish.

[Presentation Box]
[Vice Admiral Sonia Parreira "the marines strongest woman]
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:00 am

((edited, I removed the topic in Auroris Isle that Gazelle and Luke came in their. so let the topic continue))

Gazelle Cruroar then bowed at Sonia I am so glad you can make it here Sonia . Luke Grantz then thank Sonia Is that so? Well I had so many cases this past few months but somehow I solved them all
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:09 am

Suddenly a large amount of marines started lining up at the docks. A huge marine boat was slowly parking the boat at the dock. A man them came slowly gets down in the ship. All the marines then saluted and spoke GREETINGS FORMER FLEET ADMIRAL FUJI!

(presentation box)
(Syuusuke Fuji)
(Former Fleet Admiral of Pirates)

Fuji just smiled at the marines You don't need to be that formal, you can go back to your activities now
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Jakin smiled he was so impressed to see some of the big named marines he heard so many stories about, but he didn't want to seem eager " Welcome back Sir's" Dontae speaks to all the higher ups
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:32 am

Fuji then turned to Jakin Same to you, and who might you be son?
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:04 pm

Dontae face lit up when Fuji spoke to him he knew who Fuji was and what he accomplished "Si..Sir my name is Commodore Jakin Storm" Jakin says standing strait up and saluting to Fuji
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:27 pm

A huge man walked out to join the main group of marines. He stepped lightly and carefully around them, trying hard not to knock anyone over.

"Hey big man!" a young marine stepped out to greet the larger person. "Or should I call you sir now that you've been promoted?"

The larger man smiled at his friend. "Good to see you again, Ray. It's been a while."

"Yes it has," Ray said. "I've got to go for now, see you around, Tero!"

Tero waved as his friend walked away.

[Presentation Box]
Tero Fushigi
Marine Sergeant
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:13 pm

The bastion finally landed at Marineford. Rear Admiral Martello walked of it followed by his high ranks. Martellos coat flowing with the wind, he was already making headway, about 6 big named pirates captured in within a few weeks, Martello was on a roll and the heads of government loved him for it.

Martello walked up to the plaza in full force , marines saluting to him and people admiring him. Behin him however stood 4 men.

One was Lieutenant Bart jones, a man who was well known in the east blue for catching near a hundred bounties of people who were below 20,000,000 beli. He never caught anyone above that bounty , some said it was because he was too lazy.

((Presentation Box))
[Lieutenant Bart Jones (NPC)]

Next to him was a man smiling sinisterly, the marines around there shivered a bit, everyone knew about the butcher of santa goret.He was very well known in the grandline for being brutal and bloody. He was once considered even more dangerous than the pirates he killed. Jericho has a straight no prisoner policy. He believes if its a pirate kill it and he gained his fame that way. In fact Jerisho commited on of the biggest acts of cruelty on the grandline when he butchered the entire population in an island known as San Goret, an island which was known for allowing and harboring pirates who were passing by. Jericho left none alive on that island.

[ Captain Jericho Reign (NPC)]
[Considered the butcher of Santa Goret a small town in the grandline which harbored pirates]

Jessop was the towering man . He used to be in the pheonix squad, but transferred to Martellos team after his friend invited him.

((Presentation Box))
[Lieutenant Jessop]

Martello then said "did you have fun over the week ti'ar?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:27 pm

A bulky man followed the other three crew members off of the ship, smiling widely. He was fairly well known for being extremely zealous in capture of pirates; particularly in their torture. He had previously run a prison before he had joined up with Martello. "Oh, Martello, I've had more fun this week than I've had my whole life... Only one day tops this week..." Ti'ar laughed maniacally, his bag of chains slung over his shoulder. "And that day was a very, very special day..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:41 pm

Martello chuckled "Ti'ar , i am almost afraid to ask you what happened, so i wont ask you....... either way, there seem to be alot of marines here today......"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:07 am

"Indeed..." Ti'ar said, glancing around. Looked like it was only Marines... Gael wasn't in attendance for whatever was going on. He had been mostly in one place, so he didn't know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:36 am

Fuji just smiled at Jakin Come on now you don't need to be formal. I am not the fleet admiral now [/color]. Fuji then saw Martello and greeted him as well You look good today Martello

Gazelle Cruroar then puts his arms at Martello's shoulder You are working so hard and yet you don't greet me? Haha
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:56 am

Martello bowed "Fuji san, welcome back, hello there Gazelle senpai, how goes the business, yes i have been working hard putting pirates in jail..... thats the life for me dont you think, just like my father and mother........"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:03 am

Then suddenly a speaker come into sound Welcome everyone to the Annual Marine Exercises, this year the Marine Ford is our sponsor and place for the event! We are also grateful to have the former Fleet Admiral Fuji Syusuke here! The first exercise will begin in a short while, please first find a partner. Thank you for your cooperation

Gazelle then looks at Martello So how about you and I team up?

Fuji then turns to Luke and smiles at him How about you and I team up? Is that okay with you? . Luke then saluted Ye-yes sir!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:08 am

Martello shrugged "Alright then senpai, but things might get a bit ugly....... Bart you team up with Ti'ar and Jessop and jericho team up now" Martello was telling his team members, he needed them on their best form if they were to leave again from marineford. Bart was very lazy about "Ahh, noooo, i wanted to sleep why must i boss?" Martello then put on his scariest face "because if you dont ill beat you to a bloody pulp you moron!!" Bart then sighed "ok, ok, i got it boss, lets go Ti'ar........"

Jericho laughed "KEKEKEKEKEKEKEE, how enjoyable, at least i got the juggernaut here, EKEKEKKEKEKEKEEKKE" Jessop didnt reply , he simply looked foward and grunted again.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:16 am

Then the speaker then turned on again. The first round is simple, it will be a 10 000 meter race, you can do whatever you want to stop your opponent or reach the finish line, whoever does not reach the goal in 20 minutes will not advance to the second round. Weapons are not allowed .

Gazelle then looked at Martello, don't worry Martello I have an Idea Haha .

Fuji then smiled at Luke Good luck to us Luke . Luke then answered Ye-yes g-good luck to us Fuji-sama!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:03 am

Jiper watches at everyone from the balcony of his office. He remembers the time he was not ranked. He would do everything to get stronger so that he would achieve his ultimate goal: His wish to become a Fleet Admiral. Images of himself begin poping up in his mind. He can see a young man , without a damaged face and without long nails. It seemed like his desire for power changed him a lot and he ate his Devil Fruit and gained those annoying long nails that were the reason that his face was so damaged. However , there was a purpose for all of these. He wanted to protect the innocent. After remembering all these things , he decides to get a day off from his work. He immediately jumps from the balcony and uses Geppou and Soru to arrive at the place where all the Marines were and he said "Mind if I take part in this , too? It has been a while since I last participated in the annual excerices and I want to remember how it is..." showing them that he was a Marine , just like them.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:58 am

"Agh! Why are weapons not allowed???" Ti'ar lamented, dropping his bag with a loud thump and clinking sound. "Bart, I know this isn't your thing, but we need to actually try, okay? I'll even carry you if you need me to."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Jakin walks up behind Jiper " Would you care to make a team with me Sir"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:31 pm

"Oh , it's a sure thing! " is what Jiper says to Jakin who asked him to become a team with him. He was so excited about taking part in the exercises that he did not even care what the strength of the men he would team up with was. He continues talking to Jakin " Oh , and while we are taking part in the exercises , don't call me sir. I am Jiper your teammate , right?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Jakin smiled " Yes sir.. I mean Admira... ugh" Jakin drops his head he was so nervous being surrounded by Marine legends he didn't know how to act...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:23 am

The speaker then became counting All right soldiers get ready! 5,4,3,2,1 and GO! . And the soldiers began their race. Fuji already took the lead followed by his partner Luke, he is showing what he can do even if he is retired. Gazelle was just seating at the starting line you ready Martello? Drake come here . Then suddenly a large green dragon came out from the skies, Gazelle jumped on top of him and was waiting for Martello.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)    Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marine Ford: Soldiers get ready for annual Marine Exercises (Open to Marines)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next