One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watchmen Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Watchmen Thread Empty
PostSubject: Watchmen Thread   Watchmen Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:01 pm

As you all might know, because of the 2009 movie release the graphic novel Watchmen is being reprinted, and has become more popular. I recently finished the book, and references have been drifting around.
This topic is to discuss any questions or theories related to the graphic novel, as well as to discuss the movie (even though I haven't seen it)
Back to top Go down

Watchmen Thread
Page 1 of 1