One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)

Go down 
+7
Shadow
Jory
Rodoku
"Fire Kid" Blake
Karasu(the crow)
Frozen
Maxulus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Grove 15
In front of what appears to be a really really not very legal store, Nemoushi is looking, or rather, scanning, a large glass bottle. Looking it from different angles, thinking, rubbing his chin, and humming, the man eventually smiles widely, and turning to the store's owner, he extents his hand, much to the man's awkwardness.
"This is the one! I can tell from the color and smell! The best of the best sake, finally, I found a store that has it!" The marine says.
"Well uhh .. of course, I have the best of the best in my store!"
"You sure do! I couldn't find my guy this time, so I thought I wouldn't find this perfect sake this year!"
"Glad I helped .. uhhh, it will be 198,000 beli."
"Hmmm ... well, I am a marine, and since your store is illegal, I could just capture you now..." Nemoushi starts, and the man gets scared. "So instead .. I will pay for 180,000. Okay?" Nemoushi says, much to the guy's shock.
"S-sure..!" The owner of the illegal store says, not believing that a marine actually preferred a bargain, and a really lousy one, instead of taking advantage of the situation.
Having taken the sake he wanted, Nemoushi turns and walks away. "Hahahaha, told ya, I'd surely find it!" He says, but then, since no one replied, he stopped, looked around, and then, making a face fault, realization comes. "Ah, right ... Mr. Grey left already..!"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Nite: Commodore

Nite was dreaming of all of the pirates faces, he saw many that looked dangerous and others that were fairly attractive looking. He was suddenly kicked out of the bed and his face was firmly planted on the floor. He stood up slowly, with his right hand feeling the part of his face that was hit by the floor. He looked at Izlend for a second, eventually accepting what had just happened.. he was kicked to the ground by a 10 year old. Nite looked at the den den mushi that was screaming wildly.. then stopped. Nite walked towards it and picked it up, then looked back at Izlend. He wanted to thank Izlend for kicking him to wake him up.. but his face still hurt.. so no thank you for him (FFFFF you Izlend).

Nite walked outside the ship and looked at the island a little ways off. He was landing on the area closest to where pirates were located. His job was to make sure Major Payne's job was easier, Nite wanted to make sure Major Payne didn't have to try TOO hard to fix this place.. while Nite was at it he might as well cleanse the island of pirates. This should be an easier mission then most.. unless something horribly wrong happened, but what are the odds of that happening?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:55 am

Roko

As the captain was walking together with his crew, a guy approached them, he saw that he seemed a bit disoriented and he started to talk about how they could have crashed into his boat. When Roko turned back to see what boat he was talking about he saw a little raft and he couldn't have a different reaction that moving his head from one side to the other with an inquiring look on his face.

"Im Roko Cloud..."-he explained. -"You might've heard of me, or maybe not.... I really dont know, since I havent met you before."

Roko then realized that telling his name around wasn't very safe... especially when you have a bounty of three hundred million belli on your head, dead or alive.
Suddenly, a screeching noise was heard. It was the cry of a falcon that cut through the air as knives cut through soft butter. That falcon was non-other than Roko's pet Tyren. It went and stopped on his owner's shoulder.

"Oh, here you are Tyren, I was getting proccupied. I know you preffer to be flying up in the skies than in the bottom of the ocean... but it's safer..."- he said as he scratched the peregrine's falcon head. He then looked at the guy again. -"Do you happen to know if this is the Shabondy Archipielago?"

Haru

While the captain of the crew played his social cards around with people he didnt even know in the lawless part of the archipielago, Haru was looking out for any source of danger. Since the captain seemed to be talking to this weird guy, he decided to be the one to answer Jory's question.

"Good morning, Jory-aniki."- he said as he put his hand on Jory's shoulder. -"This IS the archipielago... but don't tell Roko yet, let him find out by himself. Curious thing about this islands, is that they get me on my nerves... I had some really bad experiences when I was younger here."
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:09 am

JORY

Jory loses himself in thought as he, Roko, and Haru are walking. He stops alongside his nakama, but continues not to pay much attention. He is startled when Haru addresses him, his head turning quickly to the left and right. He breathes a sigh of relief as he realizes it's just Haru speaking to himm, then listens closely. After Haru mentions a 'bad experience,' Jory winces. He'd heard of how Fishmen were treated on the archipelago and could only assume something similar had happened to his friend.

"While I'm glad we're here, I understand your apprehension, Haru. Just know that if anyone tries anything with you, I'll have your back no matter what. Count on it, Haru-aniki." He grins crookedly at Haru before turning his attention to his captain. He looks back at Haru, then shakes his head, curious as to why Haru wouldn't want him telling Roko that they're actually at Shabondy instead of having to ask some stranger.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:28 am

Groves 1-29 - 3rd Street (Wave vs Arch Tab)

Wave was surprised to see that his shigan was blocked. This man was pretty fast and he could tell that he needed to go all out. He saw as the man leaped into the air and landed behind him, he allowed to do this and stood exactly where he was. He then turned his head backwards and saw that he was aiming to slash his back.

"Tekkai"

The slash hit his back, however it only stung a little. Again, his rokushiki wasn't perfect meaning he was bound to feel some pain. Wave quickly spun on his left heel and whipped his leg over at Arch's head.

"Hard Kick"

Wave was at an advantage. Since his enemy does not know that his right leg is not a human bone. But a metal leg.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:38 am

Groves 1-29 - 3rd Street (Arch Tab vs Wave - with Vladimir Blade, Sidius, Longsgate and Karasu watching)

As the slash hit the enemy, Arch Tab smiled and momentarily lost his focus on the battle. As a result, when Wave attempted to perform a powerful kicking attack at his face, the First Mate of the Dark Knight Pirates could not do anything except from taking the attack. Before he could react, he looked at the foot of Wave which had landed on his head and it was powerful enough to send him flying a few meters away, before hitting on a building with his back. It looked like the man had got some damage.

"OUCH!" he yelled as soon as he hit on the building and then he stood on the building's wall for a few seconds. "That was a strong attack, indeed." he said before he started moving again. "It looks like we are going to have a very delicious meal!" he finished while licking his lips once again. Then, he swung his scythe and he launched an air blade towards Wave, in an attempt to cut him down. Would he succeed, or not?!
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:16 pm

"Actually i dont know where i am, i just got here somehow." Jordan looked at the bird and back at roko, "Anyways, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Grove 29; Black Cross Pirate's former mansion

"I see .. certainly, Raijin island, like I told you 3 days ago. Have a safe trip." Someone is talking, seen from the shadows, sitting on a large desk, breemed with large, long and obviously expensive, cigars, some bottles of booze, a gun and some documents. A black Den Den Mushi is also on the desk. The man hangs up, and crosses fingers. "What could you possibly be up to this time, Dark Knight?" He says, speaking to himself, a grin is seen drawing within the shadows.
Someone knocks on the door, and the man tells the person to walk in. He's a man with a dog-like hood on his head. The man bows down, a sword being visible from within the cloacks as he bends.
"Boss .. I've heard of a disturbance nearby. Also, we have spotted several marines around the area. Perphaps we should go back to the main base." The man says, in a somewhat alarmed tone, he seems a bit worried. The shadowy figure however laughs, and takes one of the cigars, lighting it, his face visible for a split second, a scar on his face is seen.
"Don't worry .. they are not after us. This time .. the game is set for a new barracuda that has emerges from the fish pont.." He says, apparently he's aware of something the hooden man isn't.

Meanwhile, Grove 1-29, 3rd Street.
"Hmmmm .. this is boring.." The axed man says. He is at the top of a building, and is looking down at a fight. Yep, there's a fight going on. A fellow marine, that he recognized, versus a pirate. Now Todd would normally go and slay a pirate, but he dislikes getting into the way of other fights. However, his glare scans the area. "I'm sure that .. amongst the crowd watching, I will find someone interesting tho...!" He speaks to himself, apparently he hopes that this fight will draw in other pirates to observe.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Haru & Roko

Haru sighed as he decided that if he didnt tell the captain exactly where they were standing, they would end up being sold in the Auction House by accident or in the hands of one of the Tenryuubito bastards. He was happy that he had Jory as a friend, they had met at Drum Island when the Blizzard Pirates took it over and they had developed a great bond, despite the fact that Haru was Jory's division commander.

"Thanks Jory-aniki."- Haru said with a genuine smile on his face. He approached he who was called The Greatsword Sorcerer and started to explain what he knew about the archipielago.

"Captain Roko... These weird looking islands are the actual Shabondy Archipielago you've been looking for. It is said that it is a place where many rookie pirates gather because it is the last surface land before having to sink into the depths of the ocean into Fishman Island, which is a mid-point between the New World and this side of the Grandline., but of course you already knew all of this. What you probably don't know is that the first side of the grandline is sometimes called Paradise."

"Paradise?!?!" - Roko asked.- "We can't say it has been an Eden Garden for us..."

"Of course we can't Captain, the Grandline is an actual dangerous place. Some pirates run away because of the hunger they are submitted to or the strenght of their opponents, plus the crazy weather changes." -Haru started to explain and at the same time directed himself to the stranger. -"If it was harsh here in the first half of the grandline... we can't even imagine what the New World has for us."

Roko had heard a lot about the New World before, and he heard it was dangerous, but coming from first hand experience such as Haru's, who he knew had lived in Fishman Island most of his life, it was a different matter. It meant putting his family in great danger. He squinted, considering his options... if they were in Shabondy Archipielago there were few things they could do, and is he had promised his Uncle they would find his son, they had to go into the New World... even if he didnt like the idea.

"I do not believe there is an imminent danger waiting for you, Roko-sama." -Haru pointed out. -"Most of the pirates that come here are really mediocre, and there are only few strong ones that you could fight you toe to toe."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Wave watched as the man hit the building. However he couldn't let his guard down, this man was capable of many things and Wave could see that. The man quickly brought down his scythe and sent an air blade flying towards Wave at amazing speed. Wave quickly jumped to the side, the air blade cut through his coat and skimmed his right arm. He landed on both his feet, the moment Wave had landed he charged at the man with great speed. He jumped towards him.

"Metal Leg"

Wave sent his metal leg charging towards the man's head. He aimed to kick him around twenty times with high speed to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:44 am

"Jory .. Captain Roko .. I see." Unaware of them, a marine walked right past those men, as they were talking about subjects relating to the New World. Well, they probably wouldn't notice, because for some reason, Nemoushi wasn't wearing his marine jacket anymore, instead, a small bag that he was carrying, drapped around his shoulder and back, seemed somewhat full, so he probably had it there. Grinning, the man lifts up the large bottle he bought earlier and takes a large gulp. "What an interesting man. I wonder how he will fare in the New World." he speaks to himself, as he continues to walk the other way.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:12 pm

Groves 1-29 - 3rd Street (Arch Tab vs Wave - with Vladimir Blade, Sidius, Longsgate and others watching)

"Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat!" the sounds of the kicks which were landing at Arch Tab's head one after another was heard, as Wave was striking him with his metal foot. In the end, he was sent flying a few meters backwards, with his face fully covered in blood. He finally fell with great force on the ground and a moment of silence occured.

The bystanders were staring at Arch Tab as he was on the ground. However, something strange was going on, once again. Instead of worrying, Vladimir was in fact laughing. He laughed more and more for an unknown reason, but everything would be clear very soon.

As Arch Tab was on the ground, he opened his mouth. He started licking the blood which was all over across his face and he started drinking it once again. "Blood! Blood! Blood!" Arch Tab was yelling, as if he was in a state of madness, while he was drinking his own blood. "Refreshing..." he finished as soon as he was done and he got up from the ground.

"Now... Shall we continue?" Arch Tab questioned Wave before disappearing from the spot he was standing at and he reappeared in front of the marine, in an attempt to cut him down with his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:03 pm

[Ansatsu]

The shrill laughter of two kodachi could be heard before Ansatsu walked into sight, he had left the empty ship just as the others had only a little later. He spotted Roko, Haru, and Jory and started running towards them. He decided that he couldn't lose them and they were the ones he would explore this place with. As he got closer to the trio of men he called out.

"Roko! Wait for me!"

Ansatsu slowed into a walk as he became one with the group, he was excited to explore this island with his captain, he hadn't been somewhere so interesting in a while. For him it was the bubbles that interested him , The bubbles that floated around made him happy. It reminded him of his own ability and how much he liked it.

"What are we looking for?"

Ansatsu asked Roko to see if he had something interesting planned for the Blizzard Pirates while they were here.

[6th Street Bar : Yuuki]

Yuuki sat a few seats away from Derge on the opposite side of Santo, she smiled as she watched her leader. The way he handled himself was why she remained loyal to him. That and a few other reasons. She continued to watch until Santo suggested that they leave. She rose from her chair and waited for Derge. Yuuki had no idea where anything was on this island so she didn't want to get lost. She would always stay close to Derge and not let him out of her sight. For now at least.

Last edited by CosmicHermit-Burii on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 pm

A small sailing boat floated towards Shabondy Archipelago, sail flapping in the breeze and nearing the shore line. A large man laid motionless on the ground of the ship, next to an emptied bottle (or two) of rum. He sported a scraggly beard, a mo-hawk type haircut and held a large sword in his motionless hand. If the boat had landed just then, any passerbys would have assumed he was as dead as a doornail. However, he certainly was not. The man then slowly began to come to, then suddenly jolted his head up and hit his head on the bottom of a seat after hearing waves and sunlight. This was strange, because if he was where he had been for the past two weeks, he would be below deck on a straw mattress. The man then rubbed his icy blue eyes and tried to figure out where he was, and make sense of the memories in his head, which were last night. After ten minutes of good hard thinking, the man rubbed his odd-shaven golden mane and orally recounted the very little he could remember.

"Pirate ship...Liquor...Prostitutes...Liquor...Fire...Liquor...Lifeboat..." the blue eyed man hazily recounted, then stood up only to sit back down on the seat he had slammed his head into. "Well shit."

[Introduction Box]
[Ryan Armsmith]
[Wandering Warrior]
[Bounty: 3,000,000]

Ryan cupped some water from the passing sea and slapped it on his face, washing copious amounts of ash off of his face on to his hands. He now remembered that the pirate ship he had been staying on had gone down in flames the previous night, because, well, pirates are crazy when drunk. He, to his knowledge, was the only one who made it off the ship. He then began to survey his current ship. His shield and armor were lying across from him on the ship in a messy fashion, under a third, but full bottle of rum. As all of this unfolded, the boat beached on the island. Ryan then abruptly turned and heard sounds of commotion coming from the island. Ryan smirked in a sort of dubious way, pocketed the bottle of rum, strapped on his armor, grabbed his shield, and brashly charged onto the island.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Roko looked back when he heard someone screaming his name and rushing towards the little group like a bolt shot from a crossbow. It was Ansatsu Raiden, one of the Blizzard Pirates. He was one of the division commanders, leading the Alpha Division of his crew. Roko smiled when he saw him coming, starting to walk slowly into the group.

"Oh, Ansatsu!" -Roko said as he looked around. -"We... are definitely looking forward to exploring this place, it seems like it could be fun."

At the same time, Haru's attention was caught for a second when a man crossing the other way said "Jory... Captain Roko..." and continued walking and taking sips from a bottle. This place sure was overflown of very weird people, and of course, of dangerous individuals like the Celestial Dragons.

Haru couldn't avoid to start thinking that if in this moment a group of Celestial Dragons and their guards appeared, they would find a pretty nice group for them. A quarter-giant, a fishman, two devil fruit users... and well, this guy that no one knew of. He figured out that in this time of the year, there would be marines roaming around and none of them was safe, but he trusted that they would be able to fight most of them, as they were pretty strong.

Roko looked really confused as he walked by these strange bubbles popping out of the mangroves. They didnt seem natural at all. - "Hey Ansatsu, these bubbles look like the ones you can make!" -he said and then he put his hand into one of the bubbles, verifying that he could put it in and out easily. Then he jumped into a it and the bubble started to float around with him inside it.

Around the bubble Tyren, his pet peregrine falcon, was squaling as he saw Roko fly like he could do.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:08 pm

JORY

Jory sighs jokingly and shakes his head at Ansatsu, the corners of his mouth turned up in a crooked grin. Jory turns to face the man who says his name, eying him suspiciously. "Captain, I think the bounty hunters here have already found us," he says as he turns to Roko. "We should be ready for a fight. No sense in all of us getting captured and beheaded, eh?" He laughs and pounds his fists together, excited at the prospect of testing his strength against this side of the Grand Line's strongest fighters.

He looks over at Haru, who seems lost in thought. It couldn't be easy for him to come here. From what he'd heard of Shabondy, Fishmen weren't exactly welcomed with open arms here. These bubbles, though. The bubbles seemed pretty cool. Jory reaches his hand into one, surprised as it goes through easily. He laughs and sticks his head inside a bubble, then blows the breath from his lungs into it. The bubble expands, enveloping his torso and stopping at his waist. "Haru, look! I ate too much of my own cooking!" he shouts as he moves so the bubble looks like he has a large belly.

No matter how dangerous this place was, Jory was going to have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Roko looks at Jory after what he said of the bounty hunters, he was having a great time floating around in that weird bubble... but if you thought about the situation hard enough, it was odd. A quarter-giant with a bounty worth three hundred million belli was floating around in a bubble in the island that was closest to the Holy Land Marijoa, and where tons of other pirates came looking for fame. At the same time, the place sure was full of bounty hunters that were looking forward to catch someone and hand him in to cash a check.

Roko looked at the man that was already in the distance, who was, apparently, the man who had alarmed Jory. The captain of the Blizzard Pirates decided that just throwing himself into a attacking someone random wouldn't be good... He could be an innocent person, and even if he was, indeed, a bounty hunter, he hadn't done anything yet. Roko had no reasons to hate the man, or anything less.

"I dont think that we should get to worried about it..." -Roko said out loud. -"But it's probably a good idea to be aware."

He dismissed his own thoughts to look at Jory, who had decided that the dangers awaiting for them weren't a good enough reason to stop having fun. Roko smiled and put his hand over the crystals in his waist, filling them was one of the last things he had done the day before. He re-energised the fire one with a blowtorch from the kitchen (amplified with gas, but Jory didnt know that), the ice one with water in movement from the bottom of the ocean, the electric one with the electrical current of the ship and the wind one, well, with wind itself. Sometimes it could take a while, but it was a work that had to be done every once in a while, like his father had instructed him.

At the same time, Haru laughs at Jory and climbs into one of the bubbles as well. This one was smaller so it only fits his chest and torso area, leaving his arms and legs outside he looks like a turtle.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:00 am

Groves 1-29 - 28th Street

The 28th Street between the first 29 Groves of Shabondy Archipelago, the dangerous groves, was not full of people at that moment. Instead, on that street there were only a few men who were walking and they looked pretty strange. They were five of them, they were all wearing different kinds of clothes, they had different looks on their faces, indicating that they were not some short of relatives and they were pretty much different. Most of them were even carrying different kinds of weapons. However, there was only one thing, seemingly, that they had in common. They all wore the same bat wing accessories on their back, indicating that they were being affiliated in the same kind of organization.

"It's pretty quiet, over here, isn't it?" a man with a black coat and black hair said. He seemed to not be having any equipment with himself, as if he was fighting with his fists.
"Yes, it is, boss." another guy said. That guy had yellow hair, one of his eyes was hiding and his skin color was slightly tanner. He carried a scythe with himself.
"Oh man... Did they learn that we were coming???" a man with pink hair said. He wore a strange red and orange colored outfit and he carried two guns with him.
"No. Coincidence." the fourth of the five men said. That guy had his tied in a ponytail and he wore some short of robe with strange designs on it. Also, he carried a very long katana, much longer than most katanas.
"..." the fifth man did not speak.

Who were these men?!
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 am

Once Wave had finished kicking the man he began to step backwards, his body still facing the man. He knew that the man wouldn't go down this easily and boy was he right. The man began to lick his own blood and even started laughing to himself! He suddenly disappeared and then suddenly appeared before Wave. He brought down his blade and aimed to cut him down. Wave quickly re acted by jumped to the left, the blade, however tore through some of his coat. As soon as Wave landed on both feet, he quickly leaped back towards the man. He whipped his metal leg towards the man's face one more.

"Hard kick."

If the attack had hit, Wave would use Soru and then aim to pierce the man's chest with Shigan.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:46 pm

[Izlend]
"Ah screw it, you lazy ass!" the young man said taking off. He was much to excited to stick around and wait for someone moving that damned slow. If he could get around to capturing some big named pirates he would be one step closer to achieving their goals. Without even waiting for the drawbridge to be lowered, Izlend leaped off of the ship down to the shores below. "Soru" In the blink of an eye he was gone shooting of towards the sounds of battle.

[Angelica]
Stumbling out of her bed like a drunk the well proportioned blonde slowly progressed to a sink to wash her face. Turning on the water she slapped it into her face causing a shiver to run down her spine. Shaking it off, she continued scrubbing the grim and oils off of her skin. Slowly but surely she began to look more and more like her normal self. Next she began combing her unruly hair to straight fluffed perfection. Finally she threw on a black top with a red vest and black pair of trousers.

With a sigh she walked out onto the deck of the ship to see the sun shining down. Waiting for her eyes to adjust she slowly made her way off the ship. Down below she seen Roko with Joy, Ansatsu, and Haru. Using her powers to propel herself like a rocket she hurtled towards the group without thinking of a way to stop. Angelica placed her feet down, and for a while she began to slow as he feet dug into the ground. However her top soon began to go faster than her skidding bottom half and she eventually fell face first. Skidding another ten feet on her face alone she found herself at the feet of her three fellow crew members. Picking herself up, skin was hanging off of her face along with a nasty friction burn. Despite how badly the injury looked, she quickly fixed it with he life return abilities. Looking up at Roko she spoke with wide eyes. "Roko.....I have something to tell you."

[Derge]

Once Santo had asked to leave, Derge stood up and motioned to Yuuki to follow. He walked outside and surveyed the area before moving on. As the group was walking through one of the groves, a small red snake slithered up his leg and combined with him. Turning his head he glanced back for a moment. "He's here" Derge said turning around and heading the opposite direction. "We'll split up for now, Santo. I'll distract him and you'll lure the target away." he said as he turned towards a different path.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Roko floated down close to the ground, and as he saw Angelica, her First Mate, propel herself out of the Stormstalker he popped his own bubble and landed on both of his feet, perfectly, without a scratch. Unfortunately, the same could not be said of Angelica, who couldn't stop her trashing in time to prevent herself from falling face first to the ground and sliding around ten feet further.

Roko's eyes widened and he covered his mouth with his hands, and then instinctly ran towards Angelica exclaiming: "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?!?" He was calmed down by the fact that he saw the doctor's wounds quickly regenerating on the various parts of her body. Although, Roko seemed more interested on what she said when she reached him.

"Tell me something...?"- Angelica was preoccupying Roko with her mysterious look.

At the same time, Haru's antennae were moving on his head. There was something weird going on in the archipielago, he could feel it, but he had no idea what it was. Underwater he could feel stuff better and identify due to his sensitive sensorial pits and his antennae, but outside, he only had vague signs of movement and presence through the water vapor in the air. It wasn't the same at all.

"Jory-aniki..."- Haru approached his crewmate, his brother, as he was still floating. But he had a serious look on his face.- "We should be aware... I think something terrible is about to or already going on in these islands..."
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:46 pm

JORY

Jory chuckles as Angelica falls face-first onto the ground. He moves to help her up, then watches as she uses Life Return to heal her wounds. It was an interesting technique that Jory knew he would have to learn at some point if he wanted to fight at his full potential, especially considering what his most powerful technique could do to his body. He shrugs, taking a mental note to ask Angelica about it later. Suddenly, his attention is captured by the dire shift of tone in Angelica's demeanor as she informs Roko she has something to tell him. Jory begins to listen intently, but his concentration is interrupted by Haru speaking to him.

He looks at his bubble and laughs softly before turning to Haru, his mouth set in a grim half-smile. He looks off into the distance, then shakes his head. "I got that feeling the second we landed here, Haru-aniki. But then again, it's not like we should have expected anything less. At this point, half the bounty hunters this side of the Grand Line must be after our captain." Jory sighs and takes two apples out of his duster and tosses one to Haru, then bites into the other. A satisfying crunch comes from the fruit as he bites into it, the juice dripping like blood onto the soil of the seemingly tranquil island. "Careful with that fruit, Haru. It may give you super-nutrition powers!" He grins crookedly and takes another bite, then chews for a moment. "The air simply reeks of tension. I'd be willing to wager the Navy's planning something."
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:45 am

[Yuuki]

As Yuuki emerged from the bar following Derge and Santo she squinted. The lighting was never good in places like that so whenever she went back outside it took her a while to adjust. Her eyes teared in the bright light as she followed after Derge, She had heard him talk to Santo about splitting up and finding someone. There was no way Yuuki was going with Santo. Yuuki ran towards Derge and slowed once she was following directly behind him again.

Who is the one we must find?

Yuuki asked Derge since she had no Idea who was being targeted.

[Ansatsu]

Ansatsu smiled as he saw Angelica coming towards them, he had always liked her. The way she acted and how she displayed herself in public if he wanted to explore with anyone right now it would be her. As she crash landed Ansatsu moved towards her just as the others did. There was no need for him to help her seeing that she was more than capable of helping herself and Jory had already made his move in helping her.

"Angelica! No time for that!" Ansatsu said referring to what she had to tell Roko "-Come explore with me!"

Ansatsu smiled at Angelica as he awaited a reply.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:01 am

Groves 1-29 - 3rd Street (Wave vs Arch Tab - With Vladimir Blade, Longsgate, Sidius, Karasu and others watching)

"This looks strong..." Arch Tab commented as the kick was about to reach his face but before the kick actually struck him, Arch Tab was about to do something that was never seen before, something unexpected that would definitely surprise all the people who were around. "Time to get serious, I guess..." he said and he opened his mouth, revealing his tongue. He started licking the area around his mouth with his tongue, showing his lust for blood and as the foot of the cyborg was about to reach his face, he did a very surprising thing. He moved his tongue forward, hitting the foot with it and stopping the attack with it. Then, he looked around, to all the normal people who were watching the battle and he said "You guyth. Did you thee that? I am thure you are thurprithed!". Obviously, as his tongue was occupied he could not speak very clearly.

"That is much like you, Arch Tab." Vladimir commented and Sidius nodded, agreeing with his superior boss.

Meanwhile, on the top of a building...

Mik Ee is standing along with the other men of the Orga Pirates who are actually supporting him and not Orga. They are all looking at the battle with curiosity. As soon as they got out of the 6th Street, they listened something about a battle that was taking place at the 3rd Street, and as Mik Ee was very curious, he decided to go and watch the battle. Orga was not there, though, it looked like he was not that interested in the battle...

"It looks like the other rookies are pretty ferocious, as well... What a shame would it be if they stumbled on Orga..." he commented and the other men around him agreed.

Meanwhile, in a Marine Basement near Shabondy Archipelago's island...

"Sir! Well, We have a report!" two men opened a door and enter a pretty dark office. The two men were looking almost indentical. They both had the same type of hair, curly, they both shared the same body color, tan, and they both wore the same clothes, the regular marine uniform but with a dark blue vest and a blue tie. They carried a cape on their backs, much like every other high-ranked marine officer. The only difference between them, though, was that one of them was blond with light blue eyes, while the second guy's hair and eyes were completely dark.

[Introduction Box]
[Meru and Cury Jinzo]
[Marine Commodores of the 201th Branch Basement]

The man they were speaking to was a man whose face could not be seen clearly. However, it was pretty obvious that he was a high ranked marine. His hair was raised upwards, but it's color could not be seen. A suit could be barely seen and his eyes were also hidden by sunglasses. The slight light that entered the office when the door opened, hit on the sunglasses and as a result, they were shining, giving the man a creepy appearance. Also, the shining sunglasses were slightly lighting the area of his face, barely revealing a very wide smile on his face.

"Hm? What is it?" the man questioned the two men with a happy voice.
"Well, we got a report from our spies in Shabondy... Many rookies have arrived at the place and it is quite dangerous." they said together.
"So, what?" the man questioned.
"Well, one of the Grove Streets has been completely destroyed in five minutes... Specifically, the 10th Street has been obliterated."
"And? Do we know who did this?" he kept speaking with a happy voice.
"Well, we have no idea so far, that is why the spies asked us to come there for an inspection..." they said together. It was pretty obvious that they were using the word "well" in every sentence they used.
"I see... But there is a problem... We have been asked by the headquarters to not make a move and not get to Shabondy today." the man said, still with a happy voice.
"WELL! Why? What's going on there, Vice Admiral?" the two men questioned the mysterious man.
"I do not really know... But I guess we could get there to find out! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he finished. Who was the mysterious Vice Admiral?!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Watching the battle Wave is having.
"Eh, I'm bored ..." Todd says, yawning, and then turns and jumps off the small ledge he was sitting on, on top of this roof, while watching his fellow marine fighting with a pirate. Again, he wasn't intending to bother getting himself involved, for him the enemy seemed pretty much a weakling anyway. As he turns, in front him are several tied-up men, who also are pretty beaten up. A bald, husky man is still concious, and yells at Todd. "What is your problem?! We didn't even did anything bad, we were just bying supplies, BUYING!"
Introduction Box: Jimmy Gabora, "The Wrecking Ball", bounty: 92,000,000 Beli.
"That is not of my concern. You are a pirate, that's all the reason I needed. Let's get going." Todd calmly says, and, kicking the man next to him, waking him up, he nods to them, with a very vicious and spooky glare, that it's time they get going to the authorities for proper capture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next