One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)

Go down 
+7
Shadow
Jory
Rodoku
"Fire Kid" Blake
Karasu(the crow)
Frozen
Maxulus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 913-33

Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Santo sighed, Derge had given him no clue on what he was doing, how he should do it and who was this enemy. Santo sighed, "I could do this if I atleast knew the target!" Santo sighed and high on a building, "Well I see a bunch of boats in that direction and I see Derge heading towards there to appraoch this enemy, Santo peered through the telescope on the top of the building and began to see the Blizzard Pirates, "MMMM..." Santo smiled and grabbed a piece of paper and pen on the watch stand putting it in a bottle and threw it at the ship, "Soaring Eagle!" Santo swung his sword after doing mathematical equations aiming at the blonde haired girl and the bottle to push it to the ship. Santo smiled reading aloud the contents of the note aloud to himself "DEAR BLIZZARD PIRATES 1 OF YOUR DEARED SUBORDINATES HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE MARINES TO TEST YOU I WILL KILL THIS SUBORDINATE IN 1 HOUR SEND SOMEONE STRONG OR SAY GOODBYE!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:57 pm

[Angelica]
"Roko, I'm hun....FOOD!" Angelica yelled quickly changing her target to the apple flying through the air. Hurtling head first she leaped into the air trying to capture the apple much like a dog would have a frisbee or a stick. As she neared the apple and literally had it in her mouth with only a second from her jaws closing something smacked her in the forehead. The glass bottle shattered, exploding into thousands of miniscule shards that imbedded into her forehead, face, and other nearby objects; like the apple she was diving for. "Son of a bitch! That shit fucking hurt, and WHAT'S WORSE is it destroyed my fucking FOOD!" Angelica yelled in a sort of roaring fashion. Standing up she tried to whip the streams of blood out of her eye and focus on the direction the bottle had come from. It was however, to no avail. The stinging from the blood in her eyes caused her vision to blur far too much. "Damn it." she said taking a step forward only to move back right after. "What's this?" Angelica questioned as she bent over to grab the note that had been in the bottle. Unrolling the paper she scanned over it reading the message out loud, "DEAR BLIZZARD PIRATES 1 OF YOUR DEARED SUBORDINATES HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE MARINES TO TEST YOU I WILL KILL THIS SUBORDINATE IN 1 HOUR SEND SOMEONE STRONG OR SAY GOODBYE!" Blinking, Angelica looked towards Roko and then around at everyone around her. "Who do they have?"

[Derge and Yuuki]
"Hmmm who do we have?" Derge said loudly in a rather obnoxious voice. "Well I suppose that's for you to find out once one of your powerful crew members go to grove six and find out, huh?" he said still mocking the crew as he closed in at a walking speed. Once Derge had come within five feet of the group he leaned back and a sort of floating chair appeared behind Derge allowing him to sit back and relax. "Oh Youri, why don't you make them disappear so they don't try anything." he ordered looking back at his crew members. As soon as he activated his illusionary powers it appeared as if every other member of their crew had disappeared in every way. They wouldn't be able to sense each other in any way, all their sense would be blocked from the other crew members. "Yuuki, if they try anything, slice them to bits." Derge said at the last second.

*Edited*
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Karasu and Todd

Karasu sat patiently on the sidelines waiting for the pirate to lose the fight, or for the marine to at least weaken the pirate. He sat and waited, patiently, for what seemed like.. well, it was seconds.. but it felt like hours. He then heard something with his ears that struck him as odd, when he tried to concentrate on individual sounds across the area he heard a marine talking.. he mentioned there being a pirate around him that he captured. That was good enough for Karasu. He stood up and dusted some of the dirt that had accumulated around his buttocks. Karasu then walked out of the building, with his eyes now open, and gave the people in the corner a peace sign before leaving.. yes, Karasu just put his index and middle finger up at random folk before leaving the house he technical broke into.

Karasu walked towards the general direction of the marine (Todd), and took a look at the pirate that was around the marine. His face was all too familiar to Karasu, his bounty was 92,000,000B. His abilities were something Karasu couldn't remember very clearly. Karasu wore a Hawaiian shirt with cacky shorts and shades that covered his brown eyes. His hair was tied up as well to make his real identity more hidden.

"Hello Marine! Do you mind if I take a picture of this here pirate? I am a tourist and am here to take the most amazing pictures of some of the strongest pirates in this island! I wouldn't mind having one or two marines in my picture as well." Of course, Karasu wasn't expecting the marine to fall for his routine.. but the marine honestly had no real reason to suspect Karasu. The only real things that stood out about Karasu were his white hair and the scar on his left cheek at the moment. Usually people would identify Karasu with his coat, or his messy white hair that was now pulled into a neat pony tail. Even his pistols were perfectly hidden under his shirt, and the gloves he was wearing were hiding his special pistols. From the outside, Karasu looked exactly like a tourist.. a very lost, and dumb, tourist. Karasu also has the special ability of throwing about emotions at his will, so to most people Karasu looks, and acts, like a dumb tourist.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:34 am

Roko Cloud

Roko was about to give Angelica a disappointed face when an unidentified object flew directly towards the first mate's head, just as she leapt into the air to try and catch the apple that Ansatsu had thrown at her. Tyren flew into the air, describing circles around the Blizzard Pirates, who were now standing on land. Apparently it was a glass bottle that flew towards her and was shattered against her head. It appeared as if it was concealing a hidden message. And so it was. Angelica was raging out but the captain of the Blizzard Pirates was thrilled, even if he was proccupied by his doctor, Roko couldn't quite understand who would throw a bottle at them. When she read the message out loud, Roko was confused. There hadn't been any opportunity in which the marines could've kidnapped any of their crewmates. Even so, he desperately looked around, trying to search out for the missing member if his family.

Roko agreed that it didn't seem very possible, and inside of him still lingered the feeling that they could be being observed, but he couldn't stop doubting that not his entire crew was safe. He had no idea who would want to deceive him, but with the bounty he had now, he couldn't help but accept that it was going to be normal that stuff like this happened often. Then something really weird happened. As Angelica asked out loud "Who do they have?" A voice answered. Roko turned around and saw a rather muscular man with red eyes and red hair walk towards them. hmm Who do we have?, the tone in which the man said it, the look in his eyes. The movement of his body was all that the Captain of the Blizzard Pirates needed to know that they were in great danger. He almost instinctly drew his greatsword from his back.

"You do know this is Grove Six, right?" -Roko said out loud, pointing at the big number painted on the Mangrove. Then the man mentioned the name of someone that the quarter-giant had defeated in the past. Warlord, or... maybe ex-shichibukai... he had no idea, Youri. They were meeting the obnoxious illusory master, accompanied by someone who appeared to match the description of Blood Demon Derge. Oh, what a trouble they had gotten themselves into this time. Roko could give his crewmates a final glance before they disappeared completely from his plain of existance. Maybe his crewmates would panick, but Roko knew exactly what these guys had in their hands. They wanted them to believe that they were alone and that they didn't have any chance of teaming up to beat them.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING, DERGE?!??!" - Roko had a sudden rush of rage when he realize that they might be hurting his family and he couldnt see, hear or feel it in any way.

Haru Finner

"Oh Shit."- was everything Haru could say after he saw what happened to Angelica and the face of his captain. How the guy with the red, bloody eyes appeared like a red comet in the sky, leaving a trail of despair in his way. The fishman was pretty much sure that everyone from the crew was feeling the same. He gave glanced at Jory, to make sure that he wasn't panicking or anything and he put his webbed hand on his brother's shoulder. -"Jory... Whatever happens -he said this while Derge spoke- don't panick."

As he finished those words, everyone around him seemed to disappear. Even if he couldnt feel Jory, his hand was still on him. He could let it in dead weight and it would be supported... really weird sensation. He had overheard Derge mentioning Youri, the guy that his captain had defeated. Could this be a product of the illusory power that this weird man held within? His captain said that he had been a victim of these powers in the past, but now the severity of their attacker's intentions was clear. Haru breathed heavily and he put his hands to his sides, where he could wet them and perform any attack if he needed to.

*EDITED

Last edited by Rodoku on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:59 am

Groves 1-29 - 3rd Street (Arch Tab vs Wave - With many people watching)

All the people who were around were shocked to see what Arch Tab had just done. More and more people would gather around the place while this happened. All the members of the Dark Knight Pirates were there, as well as the members of the Orga Pirates, who were split in two groups, one with Mik Ee and his supporters at the top of a building and another one with Orga and his loyal subordinates, who were sitting on a grove and were watching at the battle.

"That guy... He is immensely strong and skilled! If he wasn't that evil, I would definitely invite him in my crew! What do you say, guys? Shall I invite him?" Orga questioned his subordinates with a smile on his face.
"NO!!! HE'S SCARY!!!" another one yelled at him and started crying because of his fear towards the mighty Arch Tab.
"Oh, I see... You don't like him, right? Okay, I guess..." he said and sighed. "I can't deny your opinion so I guess I'll have to forget it! Hahahahaha!!!" he finished.

At the same time, the mysterious five people who were previously at the 10th Street, before the report of its destruction was sent, the Yin Yang Pirates, would also arrive at the place. Those four would simply keep walking at the place, as if nothing was happening... Those four were really, really mysterious... What were they having in their mind?

However, at that time, that everybody was gathered at the spot, something extremely unexpected would take place. At the moment everybody waited to see what would happen next, at the place the majority of the Dark Knight Pirates were standing, watching at the battle of their superior officer, a barrage of meteorites started falling from the sky, striking many of them to the point that many would get injured or get killed.

"What the hell?!" Vladimir was surprised and he raised his head at the sky, to see the source of the meteorites.
"Hm? What was that?" Mik Ee was shocked to see the meteorites fall at the Dark Knight Pirates, as well.
"Huh?!" was the reaction of Orga, who did not have any words to describe what he was seeing.
"..." Yinyang's reaction was, quite similar to the reaction of Orga. However, Yinyang would not even bother to open his mouth to add some sound to his surprise.

Apparently, at the sky a lady was standing and see looked quite strong. She was carrying at her back four marines, which were all wearing a cape on their back. Obviously, the woman and the marines were high-ranked marines.

"It looks like I was the fastest to reach the place..." she said and she opened her hands, creating darkness, with strange white spots on it, that looked like stars. "Could you get down there to count down how many pirates have been defeated? I don't want to miss anybody from my record..." she said to the four people she was carrying on her back.

"Right Ma'am." the four of them said. They placed blue hoods on their heads and then they jumped down from the back of the woman.

[Introduction Box]
[Marine Ninja Unit]
[Names: Rushi, Kushi, Sushi and Dorin]
[Marine Commodores]

"Thank you." the mysterious woman, who were wearing a pink shirt, pink skirt and pink shoes, said. Then, she took off her glasses, revealing her pink eyes whitch were matching perfectly with her pink hair.

"I think I know this woman... I have heard of her..." one random pirate from the big pirate crowd said. "R-Run for your lives... She is a powerful member of the marines... Vice Admiral Clelia Monemini!!! I have heard she's connected to giants!!! She's a monster!!!"

[Introduction Box]
[Clelia Monemini]
[Marine Vice Admiral]
[User of the Outer Outer Fruit]

"It looks like I am quite popular..." she commented.
"You are fast, as well!!!" a man's voice was heard afterwards, right next to hers. However, unlike anything anybody would expect, the voice did not come from a person. It was coming from the mouth of a crow...
"So, it looks like you are second to me, aren't you, Zodiac?" Clelia spoke to the crow.
"I am afraid yes..." the crow said, before transforming into a human and falling to the ground. The man would fall on the ground as if nothing was happening and he fell on the ground, while still having his balance.

[Introduction Box]
[Zodiac]
[Marine Vice Admiral]
[User of the Bird Bird Fruit, Model: Crow]

As soon as that happened, the weaker pirates would start running around in order to actually survive. However, as they were doing so, many marines would arrive from everywhere attacking the place completely. It looked like all the pirate crews who were around the place were actually trapped by the Navy, a plan was taking place the whole time...

What were the marines doing?!
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:46 am

JORY

Jory pauses momentarily as he sees Angelica get hit in the face with the bottle. Initially he thinks it's wine or something that splashes out, but he quickly realizes that it is, in fact, her blood. Jory looks around for a doctor and smacks himself in the head as he remembers she's the crew's medical staff. Jory chuckles lightly, grinning at Angelica's outrage. However, as she begins to read the note, Jory grows progressively more worried. He looks around to make sure all the members of the crew who came ashore are there. His grin falters when he notices Haru looking quite agitated.

Jory gasps when he sees Derge step into the group. Someone that powerful would be difficult to defeat, especially when he had the help of an ex-Shichibukai. As Haru places his hand on Jory and begins speaking to him, Jory grows alarmed. "Haru-aniki, what's about to-" He is cut short by Haru's apparent disappearance. Jory looks around him and cries out in shock when he sees that all his crew mates have been abducted. He panics momentarily unsure of what he alone can do against such powerful opponents. Then, he remembers Haru's words. "Alright, Jory, stay calm," he thinks to himself. "Haru said not to panic." Jory begins to think about what could have happened so quickly and comes to a conclusion. "There's no way they could have moved all my crew mates in that short a time. It must be some sort of illusion. But if they know I know, we'll all be in serious danger." Jory begins to think of a plan to get his crew out of the position they're in.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:57 am

Karasu-in-disguise & Todd

Todd stops walking, and he glares, without actually turning around, from the back of his shoulder, towards the person that just talked to him. After hearing him out, he doesn't really say anything. This goes on for more than what a normal encounter could be, long enough to make anyone grow at the very least a bit nervous or confused as to what's with all that silent, yet tense mood, as well as tense glare scanning the person from head to toe. And then, Todd sighs slightly, before he lets loose of the ropes that were holding the pirate, who notices that, puzzled and surprised.
"I don't know who you are... but, you're more than just a silly-looking tourist or civilian here, aren't you?" He calmly, almost as if pleased about that, says, closing his eyes, and turning towards the man, opening his eyes again, giving the man, Karasu in disguise, a murderous stare.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Karasu and Todd (now surrounded by marines)

Karasu didn't take long before realizing that the man suspected Karasu of something. He stood silently when Karasu confronted him, and even went as far as claiming that Karasu wasn't what he seemed to be. That was a bit of a jump for a conclusion, but then again some people took their proof into deeper areas then others. Karasu lacked fear in his voice, something that even a reporter would be experiencing when in front of a pirate.. even when he is tied down. The marine turned around and looked at Karasu in the eyes, with a glare that almost challenged Karasu into a battle.. but he couldn't look for trouble with a marine, but if he had too... then there was no way around it. Karasu didn't experience any swift change in emotions when it came to his facial expression. Karasu still had the same goofy smile he had before, his sunglasses were blocking the snake-like glare he was giving the man in front of him.

"Now now, calm down mister marine.. I'm only here for the pirate's bounty, a marine's head isn't worth anything to the bank. Now, if you please, step aside so I can claim the pirate's bounty." Karasu then spoke to the pirate in front of him. "Don't even think about escaping.. If you turn into a problem I will have no problem killing you here and now.." Karasu's coldness could be felt around the room, like a bad omen. Most marines would notice his confidence and assume he was a pirate with a big ego.. and though Karasu did have this quality, he was one of the few among those egotistical pirates that had enough power to back his words. Karasu still hasn't lost a battle, after all.

Just as he said this many marines seemed to have surrounded the area. Karasu couldn't help but sigh heavily. The worse case scenario had happened, now that Karasu said all of those obviously threatening words he was stuck in a situation where he could only become an enemy of the marines. So much for existing as a shadow from the marines. Karasu's vulture suddenly appeared from the trees after Karasu whistled, then quickly landed on Karasu's shoulder. He couldn't exactly leave this place without fighting a few marines anyways.. there were four of them on the ground, one that flew to the ground after being in bird form, and one giant-ish girl in the sky. Karasu was truly in a bit of a jam, perhaps if he sprang his fighter for hire card they might hire him instead of attempting to cause trouble with him? Nah, he'd probably have to show his worth before doing that, and marines weren't the type to hire pirates that had bounties of 250,000,000B. Karasu sighed, looking at Todd, then spoke in an even tone.

"Were you the one that brought the back-up? If they attack me many families will lose their husbands, and in the giant's case, possible wives.. though not likely, as there are few men that want a woman THAT big." Perhaps Karasu was TOO in-character at the moment, but needless to say his words were true.. the woman was definitely big, doing her would crush a pelvis it was all that muscle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:37 am

As the ruckus from the appearance of those marines was quite big, Todd looked towards their direction, with his arms crossed. The pirate, reluctant at first, slowly crawls away, before he begins to run away. Todd, without looking at him, simply speaks. "If you run away, I'll find you later and slay you.." his tone was so intense and murderous, the pirate, worth almost a hundred million, froze in fear, glaring down at him.
Now, focusing again on Karasu, with arms still crossed, the man speaks. "I have no juristiction to call for such a back-up .. and I'd never really be asking for any back-up, anyway." He calmly comments, and then focuses on Karasu's statement about possible casualties in case the marines confront him. Also, he looked upon the vulture that just flied over there and sat on the man's shoulder. There was no mistaking it. It had to be that certain man. Todd can't help it, but grin widely, almost as if delighted.
"Karasu Ammo .. isn't that your name? Interesting ..." He extents his hands. "I finally come across someone who may give me a thrill .." and then, regarding the man's threats, he says this: "I don't give a damn about anyone, they can all die if they are stupid enough to get in between a fight..!!" Obviously, Todd is neither discouraged by the fact that the guy in front of him is one of the most potent and strong men currently at loose, nor the appearance of high-ranked marines closeby.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Rear Admiral

[Sunlight Charged: 16 Posts]

The golden sunshine rays seemed to jell on top of the skin, in minusculous shiny spots that were drained in by the body. The Rear Admiral had been called upon the archipielago. He had arrived in a small yacht-like vessel that were initially constructed for important members, but in occasions of plans like this one, they were used for anything that could serve a useful purpose. As the boat docked on what seemed to be the Outlaw part of the Shabondy Archipielago, which was located really close to The Holy Land, Mariejois, the marines inside marched onto land like army soldiers and continued to direct others to the plan site. The Rear Admiral took his time to smile at the situation.

"This is a good day to save lives of innocent people, give it your best shot, everyone!"

[Introduction Box]
[Lenny "Blinding Light" Celeste]
[Marine Rear Admiral]
[Nikkoo Nikkoo no Mi]

As the marine started to walk towards the ruckus point be decided to perform an overview of the whole Outlaw area. In other words, he had to check Groves 1 to 29. He knew that the Third Street was where everything was taking place, and the ship had docked him around Grove 15 so he still had some work to do.

He saw his way to the next mangrove and used Soru to start scanning the area.

Mysterious Cloaked Man

[Grove 8]

A mysterious figure hidden by a navy blue, all-body, cloak was walking around the Shabondy Archipielago's eighth mangrove. You couldnt see his face from the outside but the guy had around nineteen years old and even if he tried to give a gloomy aura he walked with apparent juvenile energy.

Suddenly, a couple of meteorites flew towards the Grove out of the blue. The individual had no idea where they had come from but one was heading directly towards him. With a sudden and unknown source of power he destroyed the projectile out of his way and he continued walking.

The people that were around him stared at him, but ignored them completely. Under the hood of his cloak an unseeable smile was crossing his face.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:38 am

Groves 1-29

"Run for your lives!!!" the voices of the weaker members of the Dark Knight as well as the Orga Pirates and some other random crews were heard. Those people were scared to death because of the sudden appearance of the two Vice Admirals at the place... Who wouldn't be scared, though? Both Vice Admirals happened to be fruit users and the woman looked really dangerous, especially as she happened to be using a fruit that was related to meteorites.

However, as the goons of the two crews were running for their lives, they would all be stopped by a certain man... A bald man with a black suit that made him look like a general, appeared in front of them. He had an angry look on his face and he looked pretty deadly. "Soru." he said before disappearing from his position and then he reappeared behind the group of the people. His middle finger of his right hand was covered in blood after he reappeared and all the men fell on the ground, dead by the attack of the man.

"I-I know that guy!!!" another pirate who took a look at the scene said. "He is Vice Admiral Govern Hyoll, a deadly man! He is rumored to be killing every pirate that comes across his way!!!" he said with a shocked voice before the Vice Admiral disappeared from his position and reappeared in front of him. Then, he stabbed the pirate at the forehead with his bloodied finger, instantly killing him.

"Don't talk that much. I can't bear listening to the voices of pirates." Govern said with a cold voice, indicating his cold personality.

[Introduction Box]
[Govern Hyoll]
[Marine Vice Admiral]
[User of the Anger Anger Fruit]

"That idiot Govern..." another man's voice was heard. "Absolute as always..." he said, while randomly walking in front of the many pirates who were at the area. Apparently, all of them were staring at him, not because they would recognize him, but because of his eccentric way of dressing himself. The man wore a black robe with golden designs on it, he wore white shocks which could be seen as he wore sandals, he wore a cap that was made of feathers and his eyes were covered by a pair of sunglasses. He also carried a sword.

"Now, who are you, you bastard?!" a pirate said and attempt to slash the mysterious man with a giant ax. However, before anybody would understand anything, the pirate who was about to slash the mysterious man got engulfed in flames and he fell on the ground, completely burnt. At that moment, the man appeared to be sheathing his sword, indicating that he had just done something.

"Who I am, you seem to ask... I will tell you. My name is Vegas. Vice Admiral Vegas. Vice Admiral Vegas of the Marine Headquarters. Now, wasn't my introduction cool?!" he said and started laughing, much to the shock of the pirates who were around.

[Introduction Box]
[Vegas]
[Marine Vice Admiral]

Two more Vice Admirals had just appeared at the scene! What was going on?!
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:12 am

Karasu looked around as more marines started to show themselves. Perhaps this marine wasn't responsible for the attack that was now surrounding Karasu, was this coincidence then? He couldn't grab the pirates now, it was too late for them.. but not for Karasu. He sighed and walked in the opposite direction of the marines, his civilian clothing would at least conceal him enough to escape from this death circle.. not even Karasu would face these many marines, and some of them even had devil fruits it seemed.. this wasn't going to end well if he got mixed in with so many marines. Without looking at the marine he tried to answer his earlier statement, "You may fight me in an area that won't have countless marines trying to capture pirates."

What really surprised Karasu was the fast reaction all of these marines had towards the pirates. They found these pirates almost too quickly.. and in great numbers, it made Karasu think that these people were not only strong, but prepared for this ambush. Unless Karasu was overthinking the possibility of all these men reacting to the pirates. Karasu sighed, expecting the marine behind him to follow the pirates. "Follow me.. bring the pirate." Karasu then used Soru, disappearing from the area with the vulture on his shoulder. Karasu ran through several miles in a few minutes, until he eventually stopped in the middle of a forest. He closed his eyes under his shades and took out two pistols from his side, these looked like normal pistols. He put explosive bullets in each pistol and kept smoke bullets on his palms.

"Alright Marine, now we can have your 'thrill'... let's have some fun."

Karasu shot five normal bullets, from each pistol, and made them each head in the direction of the opponent. The pistol shots were too far away to be heard by the many marines that were now miles away. It was truly a one on one battle.. and Karasu had the feeling he most likely wasn't going to lose. If it meant sacrificing another life, he would win this battle.. his island needed the money, and the marine needed a lesson.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:01 pm

COMMODORE

"Captain, what the hell is that?" a pirate says in fear.
"I don't know, but ABANDON SHIP!" his captain shouts.

Pirates begin to spill over the rails of their ship, swimming desperately away. A loud crash is heard as a battleship clad in additional armor smashes through the port side of the ship and rips it in half, continuing on its way to Grove 20 of the Shabondy Archipelago. A loud yawn comes from the captain's cabin of the Marine ship, which has the name Magniventris painted on its side, and a large man exits its door, stretching and taking in the beautiful scenery.

"Dang it to hell, helmsman, did you run over another cat?" the man asks sarcastically.

[Introduction Box]
[Torogasu Tanku]
[Marine Commodore]
[Ankylosaurus Human]

Tanku chuckles as he steps out on deck and shakes his head at the mess his crew made. "Don't bother going after those pirates. They're just small fries. In fact, they're not even worth our concern. Continue toward Grove 20. The Rear Admiral is waiting for us to dock so we can root out the dangerous ones." Tanku looks toward Shabondy, a bit of worry showing on his face. What would be waiting for him here? Which pirate would have the misfortune of going up against the Ancient Zoan user?
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Santo decided to invade the ship himself to confront Angelica. Santo smiled as he came onto the ship, "Hello I am the one who sent the note you may not recognize me but I'm Santo." Santo looked to Angelica, "Follow me I can take you to your crewmate I even know where the marines are holding him, in that place, can't you hear the commotion." Santo knew his lie to lure Angelica causing her to cause havoc among marines before ambushing her. Santo smiled and began to walk off the ship, "She seems strong but I don't recognize you from bounty posters well that will change here."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:18 pm

[Izlend]
"Thor" A bolt of light fell from the sky into the area above Karasu. The lightning instantly scorched the surrounding trees and shrubbery, setting it ablaze and also clearing the area somewhat. As the blinding light from the lightning flashed throughout the area someone was moving. To him the blinding light didn't impede him. Using his pet eel the young marine charged forward, completely aware of his surroundings despite the uselessness of his eyes at that moment. With an electrified charge flowing through his steel gauntlet, Izlend attempted to punch a hole right through Karasu's metal vature, thereby ending his aerial abilities.

[Derge]

A fine mist, a mist of red fell upon the area like a veil of doom foretelling of disasters to come. Soon the bloody fog became so thick, that even without the illusions it would be hard to tell where anyone was. The situation only seemed to go downhill. "Oh my, how interesting. It seems that a flea has gotten trapped in our little rat trap here. Oh well lets see where this goes." Derge said, his voice booming throughout the area as he lazily leaned back in his chair. "So Mr.Swordsman Sorcerer, you've been making quite a name for yourself. What do you plan to accomplish, your goals on the sea? In it for the adventure? The freedom? Hmmm?" he said all the while trying to keep their attention.

[Angelica]

"Damnit..." Angelica muttered under her breath. She watched helplessly as Derge, walked up admitting he had something to do with their missing ally. Before she was certain that none of the crew was gone, but then Derge spoke about Youri and his powers of illusion activated. Not only Derge, but Youri also? This was definitely not a good day for the Blizzards. Sure the captain was able to deal with Youri before, but Derge was on a whole nother level. However the worst part was the fact she couldn't see or feel or smell or really tell if her nakama were around her. She could attack Derge, but she could hit one of the crew doing so. Maybe that's what they wanted?

All of the sudden someone else shows up, some kid named Santo. Angelica had heard of his before, some snot nosed up and coming pirate trying to make a name for himself. He told her that the marines had their ally, but that contradicted what Derge said. Unless Derge, had somehow rejoined the marines. That however didn't seem likely. Angelica was certain that the kid was working with Derge, him showing up and trying to help them out of the blue while Derge sat by idly seemed off. Like before, attacking him wasn't an option, for all she knew he could really be one of the crew with an illusion cast over. "Fine, I'll follow you...for now." she said deciding to see where it would go.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:12 pm

From a short distance, soon as Karasu fired all those bullets, an explosion occurs, but, for an experienced man as him, he probably was able to tell that this one was sliced in half, and that was the reason the explosion occured. Whether he could or not, seconds later, leaping from the skies, the marine lands on his feet, and stares down at Karasu, with his arms crossed.
"Nice location..." He simply comments, before he grabs his large axe. Unfortunately, someone else had already gotten here, it was one of his subordinates, Izlend. Todd found this to be insulting, how dare he gets in the way. He finally found a good match. Tighening his grip, he decides it. He will just attack. If Izlend happens to get in the way then .. well, it was his problem ..!

Last edited by Shad0w on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Karasu saw a burst of light appear from the sky, as he looked up he quickly saw a burst of lightning shoot directly at him. Karasu did his usual reaction of Soru to get aay from the technique, his legs moved before the lightning ad even goten half way through he sky. Within half a second Karasu had already appeared behind he marine he had initially fought, then immediately closed his eyes and went into total silence state when a flash of light sarted to brighten up the area. The explosion went off and both the marine and Karasu had remained unharmed.

Suddenly Karasu heard th heartbeat of a man that rushed behind him. Karasu heard his every step, his every breath, and his every movement. As if by instinct, although this part wasn't, Karasu ducked allowing the fist to go cleanly through the vulture. There as only on other peson Karasu knew ta had this devil fruit ability.. and that was Izlend, the marine. Karasu took out his lightning pistols almost immediately, they sucked out the electicity izlend had around the air, making him blind in this situaion. All of he elctriciy the lighning pistol touched i sucked aay immdiately, like all lightning dials. Within a scond Karasu pulled his triggers and sent two powerful sho ith the stengh of cannons directly at both of Izlends shoulders. Though Karas didn't know why attacking the joints seemed to be very effective, this worked becaus no matter how stong a person was the joints ould always b weaker the he acual bone.. making it very simple to dislocate.

Right after his attack Karasujumped into he air, openning his vultures wings as he flew upwards. Karasu turned around and shot 6 more bullets, in an instant, at the othe marine (Todd).
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Vegas, Govern & Zodiac
Looking around, the bald marine yawns, and places his hands on his pockets. "So, what are we waiting for? Let's just clean this whole area from piracy, once and for all." he says, Govern, that is. Vegas looks around, and, with a shrug, he looks towards the other side of the street, pirates and various other bandits from all kinds of crews or groups are already running away. Grabbing the handle of his sword, he prepares to attack them, but then stops, and grins. "Instead .. I saw we go and find the big heads .. oi, we have the list of the names, right?" Vegas says, and begins to laugh again, while he imagines what he'll do to all the pirates he'll come across. Govern simply catches a random pirate and kills him, much to Zodiac, who just arrived, dismay. "Let's go slay the serious heads, drop this piece of shit away, will ya?" he comments. All those guys are really crazy, it's kinda weird they are marines, they are all so blood-thirsty. They more resemble demons, than humans. All of them, including the giant woman and the rest, are ready to go all out and kill everyone. And they stare down towards Orga & the Dark Knight's paths!

Nemoushi
Meanwhile, Nemoushi has spotted them, and sighs. "I hate those idiots, they are too much..." he speaks to himself, before he continues to walk, looking at a map. "Well, according to the path they took .. yeah, that must be where they docked. Let's have a fair fight when we come across each other alone .. Rodo Cloud!"

Todd
Todd simply swings his axe violently, the force being unparaller, so strong that the 6 shots all explode in the air, and with potentially enough power in the strike to make both his opponent and Izlend, who barged into his own fight, stop what they were doing and focus on him. "I'm in a really bad mood right now, I hate when people get involved in my fights..." he simply comments, before he grabs the axe with both hands, and fires off a massive slash, on the ground, aimed towards Karasu's direction. "As for you, Crow, fight me for real, don't test me, I know you can do much better than this...!" he adds, obviously he does respect Crow's abilities nevertheless.

Yinyang Pirates
While most seem baffled or worried, Yinyang retains a completely calm demeanor, despite all this. He even crosses his arms, and simply watches down towards the marines.

((OOC: Here ... I probably missed or misunderstoud some parts, please bare with me, it was hard to figure out what was goin on with all those posts. If anyone thinks a change is vital or I forgot somethin, please hit me up~!))
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:45 am

Santo sighed, "I know it's a bit suspicious the fact that some no named rookie managed to walk right past derge and not be slaughtered and you may think I am in cahoots with Derge, and I am but I plan to break away and become a warlord of the 7 seas then I will destroy Derge for the way he treated me!" Santo had a wicked smile on his face s he turned away from Angelica for a quick moment, "The tower is up there but as you can hear there is commotion and I may be some no named rookie but to the marines a bounty is a bounty even 55,000,000 million."

[Daruki]
Daruki had sent a few thugs and pirates barely worth a million a piece flying and wondered, "How did this all get bad so fast!" Daruki had run around saying the marines need to hit the pirates hard and fast but he decided to go search for Rear Admiral Wave who he had seen disappear a while back but never return, he saw Rear Admiral Wave fighting a pirate who arrived her Arch Tab, "Soru!" Daruki used it the speed and slung his fist back, "Tekkai Kenpo: Meteorite Crash!" Daruki launched his fist towards the pirate with amazing might.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Roko Cloud

Roko looked around, he hated, until the point that it made his blood boil, Youri's illusory abilities. The first time he had been able to surpass them via effective mediums, but this time the illusions seemed different. They weren't simple images that covered others, but actual deceptions provoked to the brain itself.

That increase in skill... if Youri was already at Shichibukai level before it, seemed incredibly unnatural. It didnt fit into his mind that he had allied Derge either, at first at least. But then he remembered all the rumours about that Warlord being a rat that basically fed on other powerful pirate's power. With that in mind, he understood. In a fraction of a second, it sparked through the neuro-transmisors of his brain, that that man was not to be trusted in any situation. Even if it meant losing life itself for it.

Suddenly, a red mist started to stir around them. It lingered threateningly, turning thicker each second that passed. This vermillion fog could only be produced by Derge, Roko had heard about his blood controlling abilities... that Logia type fruit... it seemed extremely powerful. It was some kind of black magic, almost like necromancy, that Roko's instincts deeply repelled.

Derge directed himself to Roko, asking for his goals. But Roko couldn't stand that mist anymore. Even if his friends were around, he decided that he would blow it away with a tremendous, but harmless gust. With the wind crystal in the socket, he spun 360 degrees with his greatsword extended on top of his head. Pushing air with the side of the blade instead of the cutting edges he managed to push a whirlwind in all directions in an attempt to disperse the fog.

"I want to become the pirate king!" -Roko exclaimed to Derge, with a flaming glare in his eyes. In reality, he thought of his family as his real reasos for being a pirate and developing as an individual. Developing his friend's dreams and ultimate union spirit. But he did not want Derge to know that, he didnt want to give him another weapon against them. It was enough that he could trick their brains through false images. - "What do you want from us?!?!?"

Last edited by Rodoku on Sat May 18, 2013 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:50 pm

JORY

Jory looks around him, realizing what a mess he and his crew are in. "Oh, crap..." he thinks to himself, berating himself for not noticing the creeping red fog sooner. It curls around his ankles, slowly rising up his body. He waves a hand through it and shudders as his hand picks up the sticky, coppery moisture out of it. "It's not regular fog... It's blood..." he realizes, gasping in shock. Just what kind of weird powers would they be dealing with on this trip? Jory sighs, already developing a burning hatred for the duo in front of him for endangering his new family. He cracks his knuckles and laughs, a grin appearing across his face. No matter what these people would try to do to his crew, they would not succeed.

Suddenly, the red mist dissipates in a whirlwind fashion. Jory quickly turns his head to the center of the vortex before the fog has a chance to completely disappear. He smiles broadly and turns toward the two powerful opponents the Blizzard Pirates now face. "I knew they wouldn't be able to separate us for long," he says to no one in particular. The center of the whirlwind, at least to Jory, was clearly his captain, Roko Cloud. He looks at Youri and Derge and smiles.

"Oi, oi, oi. You think you can defeat us just by making some silly illusion and trying to intimidate us with some mist? We're all only here for one reason, and that's because we love our crew. And even though I can't hear them, I feel them in my heart and I know that we all stand together against you. And that's because we all want our captain to become King of the Pirates!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 am

((OOC: Welp, Shad0w and I will be taking over some of the npcs until Max returns so please bare with us as we try to slide into the positions that needed to be filled. I would like for the same five post rule to apply with the only difference is that Max will be substituted by us. Thank you for your cooperation.))

[Orga]

"Goddamnit this is bad. If these marines aren't stopped here they'll make short work of my crew." Orga said clenching his fists till they turned white. After a brief moment of hesitation the captain of the Orga charged into the fray. "As soon as I make an opening, RUN FOR IT!" commanded the captain. Pulling out a saber Orga charged in slashing away weaker marines, making his way towards Zodiac.

[Dark Knights]

"Pathetic!" Vladimir said as he dusted off his coat. "Do you really expect to go up against MY Dark Knights with just this?" he asked with a scoff. Slung down against his side Vladimir had a pair of black gauntlets, the finger tips were sharpened to a fine point. Taking the steel gloves he took his time placing them on as his crew took on the attacking marines. Once his weaponized gloves were on he gave off a deadly glare causing his crew members to step back. Vlad crossed his arms letting the army of marines charge in towards him. An instant later Vladimir flung his arms forward creating powerful claw like shockwaves that cleared the area in front of him, pirate and marine for alike.

[Vegas]

A fiery explosion of and the sound of a metallic clashed was all that was noticed by many. Standing in front of Vladimir was Vice Admiral Vegas, his sword has scorched the black steel gauntlets of his foe. "You bastards are as bad as that baka Govern. Just as brutal and bloodthirsty, set in your idiotic ways. Pirate or marine, I will stop you from hurting the innocent!" Vegas exclaimed pressing on his blade.

[Angelic and Santo]

Once Angelica was satisfied that they were far enough away from the Blizzards and Derge she stopped and looked up at Santo. The eye pleasing blonde woman took her long hair and put it in a ponytail with a pink ribbon. The ribbon matched the tank she wore under her blue jean jacket, that she took off a moment later. Angelica discarded the jacket on the ground nearby causing the dust on the ground to stir. "Sigh, look kid. I don't really know who you are and I don't rightly care. However your with Derge, well at least there is a pretty good chance - and that's good enough for me." Angelica said cracking her neck, stretching the muscles. "I doubt you know who I really am, but with an ally like Derge who the hell knows what information you have. Anyway I'm not just some medic or a pretty little girl of the Blizzard Pirates, I'm the first mate - the only one without a bounty. Wonder why that is?" she asked setting the boy up. "I'll tell you. No one has ever survived long enough to report me." said walking towards Santo. The ground under the woman's feet began to turn black and decay with each step she took. The root system that made up the island could do little to stand up against the Witch Doctors powerful poison.

[Derge]

As the bloody fog was sucked away by the powerful rookies attack, Derge stood where he had before. All of the Blizzard Pirates were now visible, however Youri and the girl from Derge's crew were gone along with Angelica. Derge looked absolutely furious at the boys answer. "Pirate King? You want to be the king of pirates, you?" Derge questioned as a much deeper internal struggle raged inside of him.

[Flashback: Derge Four Years Old]

"Hey Derge when I grow up, I want to be a pirate!" said a brown haired little boy excitedly, he seemed to be about the same age.

"Why a pirate?" Derge asked curiously.

"Well the government is our enemies right?" asked the boy.

"Yeah, that's what they say." said Derge nodding.

"Okay, and so the pirates are the enemies of the government, so obviously pirates are our allies." said the boy trying to show his young logic.

"Oh I see, I guess I want to be a pirate too! A pirate even better than you, Iken!" Derge said laughing.

"NO! You can't be, because I'm going to be the king of pirates!" Iken exclaimed, to the shock an awe of a couple of adults walking by.

"I'm going to be the king of pirates!" Derge yelled loudly causing the adults to glare with a powerful hatred. The boy withdrew at their glares while Iken instinctively sheltered his nakama.

"Come on, lets go." Iken said pull Derge with him.

[Two Weeks Later]

Derge walked along a dusty path on the outskirts of the village. "I can't wait till I turn five and join Iken to train."[/color] he said kicked the ground stirring up the dust. So distracted with his thoughts Derge didn't notice the three, much large kids standing in his path until he had walked right into them. Falling back on his bum Derge looked up at the three with wide eyes filled with terror. The three boys were carrying wooden sticks and were no strangers to Derge, they would regularly beat Derge until Iken broke up the fight.

"Oh look who we have here." said the boy in the middle.

"So we heard you want to be the king of the pirates, so typical that the bastard son of the villages traitor would want to betray the village too." barked the boy on the left.

"But no, pirates are our allies!" Derge said trying to defend Iken's logic.

"Stupid! Pirates and especially the Pirate King are our enemies!" the boy on the right said piping in.

Slowly Derge backed away before attempting to run away from the impending beating. However the larger boys were able to capture and hold down the screaming little boy as the took turns whacking him with their sticks. The beating was the worst yet, Derge laid in the middle of the seldom traveled road bleeding; left to die like a dog that had been hit by a car.

[Present]

"You stupid little child rookie, you know nothing of this world and its hardships. The New World is a place to be trifled with, it'll chew you up and spit you out long before you even come close to becoming the king of the pirates." Derge said frustrated. "You're just like him. Just like that bastard Iken, your swords, the same dream, the same everything!" he said in a rage. Derge's skin began to turn red as his blood literally began to boil as it ran through his body at such speeds it heated the blood to its boiling point. Closing his eyes and sighing, the bloody steam stopped pouring from his pours as he calmed down. Opening his eyes he spoke once again, "Just like Iken, I will crush you and show you just how cruel real life is. If you want that woman back, I suggest you hurry before the marines find her." Turning, Derge used soru to speed away from the most likely bewildered Blizzard Pirates.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Santo put his head down and then a smile appeared on it and then he began to cackle as a man with a camera appeared and a flash was created. "On my way to the ship I informed a marine rear admiral you and I would come by and you were affiliated with Blizzard Pirates and I said if I was wrong you could arrest me and take me to impel down, but of course you just admitted and even better your the first mate." The man with the camera ran to where the rest of the marines where and soon a big muscular man came out of a building and soon Angelica was surrounded by about 40-50 other marines, "Goodbye I'll be in that tower if you manage to win, oh and boys don't be too rough." Santo walked through the circle and began to run.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Zodiac attacked by Orga
"Hm, they are charging at us .. how reckless." Zodiac says, scratching the top of his head. Moving his hands to the sides, he prepares to transform and charge back at Orga, who is approaching him. However, before he gets a chance to move ahead, someone leaps from above his head, and sents off an energy strike, coming off his index finger, aimed at Orga's chest section. "I'll slay all those fools." Govern says. So, it will be Orga vs Govern!

Yinyang
The mysterious figure slowly begins to walk towards the soon-to-be-mayhem fighting site, a malicious grin beginning to form. The other figures, his crewmates, also seem to follow, but it looks as if they're hovering, rather than walking.
"What's with those weirdos over there..." Clelia speaks to herself, looking down and examining them.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Roko

Thanks to his whirlwind, the cloud of red fog had disappeared from around them, and so had the illusions created by Youri, apparently. As Derge assimilated his answer, he seemed to be developing a certain internal conflict that Roko couldnt explain. He, then, started ranting about how Roko was similar to Iken in almost every aspect. How had he not thought of their relation before? Derge was a Namikaze as well...

But he said that he would crush the quarter-giant's dreams... Was he really as strong as everyone depicted him? Roko could guess that the answer was yes. As the Blood Demon's scarlet blood seemed to boil on his skin, Roko's always secure stance faltered for a second... How destructive could this man's powers be? He had no idea, but he would face him if he had to to save his family.

He said that they needed to save a woman. What woman?!? Roko looked around him...

Haru

After the fog and the illusions were cleared, Haru could listen to Jory speak about how united the crew was. How they all wanted captain Roko to become the pirate king. Haru felt that in his heart as well, he didnt know why, but he felt that if he stuck along Roko Cloud, he would be able to achieve his own dreams as well, because it gave him a cause to live.

Haru nodded as Jory said this and he listened to Derge carefully, if there was a woman missing... And if they really wanted to interest the captain... It HAD to be Angelica.

"CAPTAIN! It's Angelica that is missing!" - Haru explained after verifying his thoughts.- "LETS RUN!"

Roko

Roko's heart stopped for a second when he heard it was Angelica who was missing. How had the first mate been lured so easily to act as a bait for the trap that Roko knew was prepared for him. Even tho, he couldnt just stay with his arms crossed, he had to look for her, find her and save her. Even if this meant going against millions of marines.

"AYE, Haru! This could be a trap guys! But we are going anyway, because we can't let our crewmate to the dangers of that monstruous man!" -Roko then directed himself to the sky. -"TYREN! Look for Angelica!"

As soon as he said that, the peregrine falcon screeched and scanned the area for traits of the woman she knew. When Tyren found her, he screeched again and Roko was able to localize him.

At the same time, Haru and Roko sprinted towards the place indicated by the bird of prey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)   Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The start of a new era: The cleanse of the rookies arc (OPEN TO EVERYBODY)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next