One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Empty
PostSubject: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:41 pm

The Bastion was sailing towards the small island of Jaya. On the bastion there were many marines eagerly scuttling about with chores to do, but there were 4 men who sat there and watched the island.

The first man was known as Rear Admiral Martello, he had served in many battles for the marines and was now considered a true child of justice having been born to a marine family. his father who was an admiral and his mother a legendary Vice Admiral. He was born to this powerful bloodline and after the death of his parents, left with only his sister to protect him from the eyes of the world government. Martello soon joined the well known pheonix squad along with his sister. He then one day gained a devil fruit ability. Martello from then went from strength to strength, having killed many pirates in vengeance for his parents death at the hands of a pirate. Martello earned the rank of rear admiral after an impressive performance at the island of Salamanthia. Where he also clashed with Anubis during that battle. Martello now stood after gaining a new permanent power at the helm of creating a group after splitting off from the pheonix squad. He named this group the Archangels, naming them after legendary angels who striked the hearts of those who commit injustice. His new team comprising of 3 other high profile members ,one was Lieutenant Jessop a powerful marine who wields double giant axes.

The second is Lieutenant Bart Jones, a low key lieutenant to doesnt aim for high bounties , he once resided only in the east blue, but within the east blue he captured over 100 low bounty pirates.

And the third was Captain Jericho Reign. He was very well known in the grandline for being brutal and bloody. He was once considered even more dangerous than the pirates he killed. Jericho has a straight no prisoner policy. He believes if its a pirate kill it and he gained his fame that way. In fact Jerisho commited on of the biggest acts of cruelty on the grandline when he butchered the entire population in an island known as San Goret, an island which was known for allowing and harboring pirates who were passing by. Jericho left none alive on that island.

Martello had his team and he set about making a name by destroying the mighty pirate fleet lead by Al Kharrad. but we wasnt simply set on that alone. He now had his sights on Jaya island, and he licked his lips as they closed in.

Bart yawned "Jeez, Rear admiral san ((yawns)) when will we get there? i dont wanna fight.... ((falls asleep on the table.)) "

Jericho laughs at this while Jessop says nothing, Martello then sighed "Oi Bart, you lazy ass, wake up.... for lords sake, why the hell have you got to be asleep at a time like this?"

Jericho then laughed "KEKEKEEKEKEKE, i wouldnt bother boss, he is just too damn slow to lift his ass and do any work, but you will always have me boss, kekekekekeke"

MArtello sighed again "Duly noted, now you get to work before i beat you into a pulp....."

Jericho then got off his seat and laughed "Oh, oh, that is freaking scary, i rather not get beaten up, ill go do work....." Jericho runs off.

Martello laughed and then looked to the sea and the island of Jaya nearby "Very soon,it will be, time to begin cleansing........."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Ti'ar was sitting on a rock by the sea, watching the Bastion approach. He was on vacation. It was actually quite astonishing that the universe hadn't imploded.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:57 am

In mock town, there were many pirates walking around. Hustling and busling, business was doing well. Some pirates were in the bar drinking their fill.

There was a big man in the middle with a giant hammer and he laughed as the barkeep poured him another drink as he bellowed "I beat the crap out of that guy you know?!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAH"

((PResentation box))
((Salmon Rocko))
((Captain of the Rocko pirates))
((55, 000,000 beli))

Across the room a group of men were sitting together
The first man had scars all over his body "Salmon that damned soul, never learns to shut up......."

((Presntation Box))
(( Godric De Mempsy "The pious man))
(( Captain of the Pious pirates))
((65, 000, 000 beli))

Nearby another pirate sniggered "This time around at the Grandline not so much noise......" The pirate had red hair and he had freckles.
((Brandon Mortimer "Alpha"))
(( Captain of the ginger pirates))
(( 60, 000, 000 beli))

Out side there were tow men fighting heavily. One fell back a bit, he had jet black hair and was wearing a traditional chinese costume "For now we should postpone this match as it would cause too much damage........"

((Lee Go Ren "The mantis"))
((First mate of the Wu Shang pirates))
(( 20,000,000 beli))

the other man was red haired and had gaunt face. He spoke with a very strong irish accent "Aye, but the next time, im goin t cut yah throat fella!!!"
((Jeremy Dutch "The irishman))
((First mate of the ginger pirates))
((20,000,000 beli))

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:13 am

Ti'ar stood up. He thought he better greet this Marine ship and greet whomever was on the ship. He hurried down to the docks wearing his Marine uniform, which he never seemed to take off.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am

The Bastion reached the docks of Jaya. Some of the other pirate ships were suspicious, marines very rarely come here, because if they start anything the whole island will react. but in Martellos case, as soon as he got of the boat he some concerned looking people and then said "Im here to have a drink, and maybe later do some cleaning up........."

The pirates had heard of Martello and the ones on the docks immediately left so that they dont get caught in the cross fire. He then saw some man close in on his ship "and who may you be stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:22 am

Ti'ar yawned. In a split second, he realized that the man piloting the ship was a Rear Admiral. "Oh, sorry, Rear Admiral... Martello, correct?" He sighed. "I'm Ti'ar Urtu'as, jailor of the Marines stationed in the small island town of Yuare... I'm here on my vacation..." He made a low throated growling sound. "My superior got sick of the screaming..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:27 am

Martello laughed "I think i know you..... yes, you are quite a decent fighter from what i here and your reputation preceeds you, how would you like to follow me into mock town for a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:35 am

Ti'ar smiled. "I'd be honored, Rear Admiral. If you don't mind, I'll need to bring my bag..." Ti'ar showed the contents of his bag to Martello: lots and lots of chains. "Thank you, I hear you're extremely deadly... Unfortunately, I focus on capture... and then murder."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:47 am

Martello laughs out loud as he walked "So i have heard, well i can say that my group is very into pirate capturing..... lets adjourn to this bar shall we?" Martello walked into the bar and he was met with hostile stares and pirates who said nothing as he walked in.

Meanwhile a woman who sat at the roof of a building was meditating as her first mate and her crew came up to talk to her. Lee then bowed "Mistress Fei, if we do not leave soon, there will be trouble here!!!"

The lady was incredibl beautiful and had a calm expression on her face, she was wearing a revealing cheongsam, a traditional chinese dress. "Lee , you are too outwardly focused, it is not everyday you see a rear admiral this far out, and one as famous as he is, i am looking foward to seeing just what he can do....."

((PResentation Box))
(( Fei Wu Shang "The calm Tempest"))
((Captain of the Wu Shang pirates))
(( 65,000,000 beli))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:50 am

Ti'ar followed Martello silently, his bag slung over his shoulder and his hand resting on one of his chains. The chains were hidden in the bag, though, so they wouldn't be able to see.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:02 am

Martello sat at the bar and ordered. The bar keeper nervously poured him a drink, "Would you like a drink too Ti'ar? and all of you dont look nervous.... we have 20 minutes until i completely wipe all of you out.... HAHAAHAHAHHAHA"

The pirates started to panic, but some smirked and remained seated. They were interested to see the strength of the rear admiral who was tested in the grand line.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:29 am

Ti'ar yawned and ordered as well. He had been a lot more sluggish since the beginning of his forced 'vacation'. He was raring for some action. Looks like he might be getting it. "Now now, Martello... don't go warning them of the battle plan!" Ti'ar said cheerily as he was served and began drinking.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:53 am

Martello laughed but some of the pirates did not look afraid . "Well Ti'ar i am much more civilized than these pirates... at least i am letting them get a head start, AHHAHAHAHAHAAH"

Godric though was very aware of the marines power but did not move out of curiosity. Salmon Rocko then spoke "hey nice coat.... if you want to fight why not just challenge me huh? after all i did defeat some powerful pirates last week!!! AAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA"
Martello looked unimpressed "Salmon Rocko kun, captain of the Rocko pirates, attacked marines soldiers, defeated about 5 pirate crews in the north blue before moving here to the grandline, where you defeated Sam Deringer, the captain of the Gunz pirates......... i see you are a rookie here then rocko? good, i will give you 5 minutes to realise your mistak......"

salmon rocko slammed his hammer to theh floor creating debree and a minature shockwave in the area, he was smiling "Just hurry up and fight me already!!!" Martello was now sighing "Ti'ar fight him wont you? consider this your initiation, and i had such a fun survival game planned too......."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Fei Wu Shang was still meditating, she had no intention of breaking her concertration, She then heard something come from the forest.

It was a tall man with an orange beard, brown pants and an unbuttoned shirt. he was holding the map "WE MADE IT, LEHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA" his crew came out panting and tired. His first mate was the only one not tired. He said "Captain next time let me use the map.... you always get us lost......."
the tall guy sighed "I do not have bad sense of direction , something is wrong with the map, LEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA." His whole crew in unison goes "HE IS IN DENIAL!!!!!" Macky who had scars on his chest and abdomen sighed "Even if you are an idiot, i will stick by you......."

((Presentation box))
((Macky La Getz ))
((First mate of the Jaguar pirates))
(( 15, 000, 000 beli))

The tall man laughed "LEHAHAAAHAHAA, come on boys, lets go EAT!!!!"

((Presentation box))
(( Jaguar D Fredrick "The Liberator"))
((55,000,000 beli))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:41 pm

A figure lands on the east side of the Jaya island. "Hmmmm ... lets start this now, taking over dish place .. Mufufufufu." (imagine mysterious music here lol)
Presentation box:
Escaped convict from Impel Down, Level 6
Yamato Tori
Ate the Tori Tori no Mi, Model Falcon
Bounty: 224,000,000 Belli
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:51 pm

((Woah so many, lol))

on the bastion Jericho looks to his left and laughs "Well..... looks like some really powerful people have arrived here........ mmmmm"

Bart sighed "AHAH, i dont want to fight ...... im gonna sleep....."

Jessop lifted Bart up andn Bart struggled "OK, OK i get it Jessop senpai, ill go...." Bart gets down to his feet and begins to walk "this is a bother...."

All three men leave the bastion on to mock town.

Jaguar walked straight down looking for a place to eat.

Meanwhile in the pub Jeremy dutch was feeling uneasy "I want to enter this little brawl they got goin.. let me at em......"
Brandon held his hand up "No Jeremy, we could get into trouble for that...... that rear admiral is strong, for real....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:54 pm

(Yeah lol, ok dont worry, Tori is a LVL 6 prisoner, he will kick some of the NCP's asses, and then Martello will beat him and sent him back to ID xD)

After a short rest, Tori gets up and transforms his arms only, to wings "Let's go to the town now, and make a ruckus !" He kicks the ground and flies towards Mock Town.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:58 pm

(( At this moment im waiting for Gaels arrival to start the fighting. Dialogue is fun though))

Lee was feeling really uneasy, he looked to his captain Fei "Captain, if we do not leave soon, who knows what will happen here?"

Fei was meditating still, there was so much uneasiness "Lee you worry too much, we will simply not fight then...... unless hit first....."

Jericho laughed from below "Oh look a bird........."

Bart eyes widen "Oi isnt that guy a Level 6 prisoner? i forgot his name though......."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:03 pm

((sorry, i meant Martello wont fight until most are defeated, but the others can fight))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:16 pm

"Oh ? .." Tori lands down in frond of the group "You know I am a prisoner ? And you find that normal ? Hahahahaha, I like you kid !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Jericho laughed "We were given the itinerary of the list of prisoners who escaped from impel down. Of course Level 6 prisoners are high on that list, KEKEKEKEEKKEE, according to the bounty poster your name is Yamato Tori, you were a legendary pirate from the west blue........ KEKEKKEKEEKKE, how interesting......"

Bart was not yawning but he still looked very reluctant "Awww, do we have to fight him Jericho.... i rather go home and sleep......... he is too strong, i only go for low bounties....."

Jericho shrugged "Suit yourself Bart, bu what do you think Martello will do to you if he finds you slacking on the job? KKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKKE"

Bart the turned around "Good point....."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Ti'ar dropped his bag to the floor, a chain in his hand. "Of course, Rear Admiral." He stood, chain swinging slowly and monotonously. "Come now, pirate... do you think you can fight me?" The chain began spinning in a circle. "Come on, then!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 am

Salmon didnt waste time, he weaved his giant hammer aiming at Ti'ar trying to crush him into pulp. Martello laughed "Try to keep this fight outside wont you Ti'ar i rather not get blood in my alcohol, it ruins the taste."

Suddenly the door to the tavern opened and Fredrick lunged at the bar stool "FOOD BARKEEP I NEED FOOD!!!! ((Looks to Martello)) hey there, new inn town? Im Fredeick eh, nice to meet you, sory but im really hungry.."

MArtello was shocked but then chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:14 am

Ti'ar jumped back and to the side to avoid the hammer, flinging the chain and wrapping it around the hammer. He whipped the chain to attempt to yank the hammer out of Salmon's hands and destroy a wall with it to leave Martello to enjoy his booze in peace.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:28 am

Salmon Rocko jumps out to grab his hammer. "Damn you are pretty good, how come i have never heard of you before?"

Godric then was looking worried "That Salmon will lose for sure, if my memory serves me correctly that man it Ti'ar, the jailor...... he is a tough one....."

Martello then looked through the bounties "Godric De Mempsy..... the pious man? you have quite a funny record of interrupting in marine and government business....."

Godric looked alarmed, but Jaguar laughed "What Godric? Didnt i fight you 2 months ago? Im glad to see your recovering ((Chewing and eating food))"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next