One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The cleanse of the rookies arc

Go down 
+6
Frozen
Shadow
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
TheBlackLuffy
Maxulus
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

The cleanse of the rookies arc Empty
PostSubject: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:26 am

A few weeks ago, Roko Cloud (Rodoku's character), became a yonko after receiving the necessary approvals from moderators and admins. However, that approval went with the condition that Roko would do something big in the RP. As a result, we agreed with Rodoku that I would organize a thread in which his character would do some necessary things in order to become a Yonko officially in the RP. As a result, I came up with this idea: The Cleanse of the Rookies Arc.

The Cleanse of the Rookies Arc takes place in Shabondy Archipelago. The rookie pirate crews have reached the place and they are about to enter the New World. However, as the New World is already in big trouble with the appearance of most of the Sea Emperors there and the Unknown Pirates (The NPC Pirate crew), the marines decided to make a very crucial and strategical movement in order to bring an end to the havoc that would be caused by the rookie crews, in case they entered the New World. As they calculated that a few of the most notorious rookie crews, including the Blizzard Pirates who have defeated a Warlord, would reach Shabondy Archipelago, they formed a simple plan. They decided to send a few Vice Admirals in Shabondy Archipelago in order to capture or kill all the rookie pirates they would meet there. Many Marines, including a few Vice Admirals, Rear Admirals, Commodores and others are send at the area and they have one objective; to destroy the pirate crews and arrest the criminals. The Vice Admirals are mostly NPCs (and could be used as NPCs in future threads, if they are liked of course). They are the following (I made them all, some of them might not be listed in the thread's NPC list because they have been made in other threads). Also, I am adding the PCs.

-Admiral Major Payne - Human - Fire Fire Fruit user
-Vice Admiral Dramen Monemini - Giant - Arms Arms Fruit user
-Vice Admiral Clelia Monemini - Human - Outer Outer Fruit user
-Vice Admiral Zigfreed Von Strudel - Human - Sleepy Sleepy Fruit user
-Vice Admiral Zodiac - Human - Bird Bird Fruit, Model: Crow user
-Vice Admiral Govern - Human - Anger Anger Fruit user
-Vice Admiral Vegas - Human - No Fruit
-Vice Admiral Fluff - Giant - No Fruit
-Vice Admiral Goran Gnome - Giant - No Fruit
-Rear Admiral Coral - Human - No Fruit
-Rear Admiral Ferdinard Maimou - Human - No Fruit
-Rear Admiral Lenny Celeste - Human - Sunlight Sunlight Fruit user
-Rear Admiral Wave - Cyborg - No Fruit
-Rear Admiral Nite Strider - Human - Paper Paper Fruit
-Commodore Noah Candle - Human - No Fruit
-Commodore Tamuri Todd - Human - No Fruit
-Commodore Karma Tenma - Human - Flower Flower Fruit
-Commander Daruki - Human - No Fruit

On the other hand, I have also created the NPC rookie pirate crews for the thread, as well:

-Captain of the Dark Isle Assassins and former Warlord Karasu Crow - Human - Ammo Ammo Fruit user
-Captain of the Neo Bare Fist Pirates Dorian D. Herron - Human - Rubber Rubber Fruit user
-Captain of the Dark Knight Pirates Vladimir Blade - Human - No Fruit
-First Mate of the Dark Knight Pirates Arch Tab - Human - No Fruit
-Supreme Fighter of the Dark Knight Pirates - Human - No Fruit
-Captain of the Orga Pirates Orga Dadanad - Human - No Fruit
-First Mate of the Orga Pirates Mik Ee - Humanoid Animal - Elephant Elephant Fruit user
-Captain of the Yin Yang Pirates Yinyang - Human - No Fruit
-First Mates of the Yin Yang Pirates Sit and Sat - Humans - No Fruit
-Member of the Yin Yang Pirates Angel - Human - No Fruit
-Member of the Yin Yang Pirates Fooh - Human - Horse Horse Fruit user
-Captain of the Leviathan Pirates Ember Chilled - Human - Legend Legend Fruit, Model: Old One user
-First Mate of the Leviathan Pirates Oswald Yikes - Human - Legend Legend Fruit, Model: Old One user
-Member of the Leviathan Pirates Horus Fugro - Human - Legend Legend Fruit, Model: Old One user
-Member of the Leviathan Pirates Norman Banks - Human - Legend Legend Fruit, Model: Old One user
-Member of the Leviathan Pirates Fredric Longworn - Human - Legend Legend Fruit, Model: Old One user
-Captain and sole member of the Drunk Pirates Kiki Suta - Human - Human Human Fruit, Model: Zeus user

Of course, the point of the thread is not to have a battle to death between the two factions. The main point of the thread for those who wish to join is to have their characters have interactions with other characters and the NPCs (which as I said can be used in future threads if they are liked) and establish alliances or rivalries. The NPCs I made will be having some plot between their crews and their past and stuff like that, so that they will not look like the generic NPCs that are simply made to be killed.

I am noting that I might add more NPCs (most probably). Now, to the main point. The thread is going to be open for everybody. As a result, all of you can participate with any marine or pirate you have. However, in order for things to go as they should, I am pointing this out so that you can post here the chars you want to take part with (if there are any of course). Beware! The protagonist of this thread is going to be Roko. The thread is centering around how his char will become a Yonko (if he overcomes the difficulty of the thread of course). Do not complain for your char not being in the spotlight. You can join in, you can make your way to the spotlight to be one of the protagonists of the thread but the thread is going to center around the Blizzard Pirates and their captain. I am just taking advantage of the chance in order to make an interaction thread between crews and create possible rivalries. I am also pointing out that I already received permission by Admin-sama for the thread.

Thanks for reading this and for anybody who wishes to join, have a nice RP!!! Very Happy

Last edited by Maxulus on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Well Dorian's already in the thread. But it'd be kinda dumb NOT to bring Payne in. Payne can possibly come in at the very end to call a cease fire on the Marines side if Rodo's character speaks on behalf of the Pirates side.

Just so it won't drag out for to long. This has the potential to be a very good thread..
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:32 pm

This thread idea has come to be very interesting! Thanks for everything Max, I already read all the NPCs in their section and they seem pretty cool.

By the way, I am bringing Lenny in to put a little bit more PC spice into the marines side.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:43 am

So, for the pirates' side I am registering Dorian and the Blizzard Pirates and from the marines' side Lenny Celeste and Admiral Payne?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:50 pm

I'm bringing Karasu, Although he'll be joining for two reasons, the main reason I won't spoil, his secondary reason is to assist Roko.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Hmmmm .. is it okay if I have Todd (Marine) drop by? I'm lookin for a thread for him, haven't gotten him involved into anythin for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:14 am

You are in the thread!
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:49 am

I am joining my char Wave if you don't mind :3
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:09 am

i added him
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:37 pm

i would like jordan D cold to participate
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Uhohoho, this IS goin to be a big one, I kinda feel it will be like the Antantis War arc, haven't been involved into such a thing in a while.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Karasu has never been part of a war, ironically I've only been to one war and that was with Nite (my marine), and we lost (of course).
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:37 am

Jordan can appear in the thread.

As for the thread, I hope it will be good and not a clusterfuck.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:53 am

Jory and Tanku should be in this, methinks.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:01 am

you are in.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

The cleanse of the rookies arc 913-33

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Add Commander Daruki and Santo to this
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:14 am

Okay
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:26 am

Add Nite to this if Karasu isn't able to make it, it should be one or the other.

(P.S) Max, I edited my post like five days ago, I'm waiting for an edit on your end...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:40 am

Karasu: I am adding them soon.

I got the signal from Rodoku to start the thread. However, before starting the thread, I am going to give out a few more details about how we are going to post. I know that what I am going to say will make the thread last longer but it is also going to make the thread more understandable and enjoyable.

Basically, I am going to announce you the way we are going to post in this thread. As I am the one organizing the thread all by myself, if everybody would post whatever they wanted, I would get confused and my job would be much more difficult, making the thread a clusterfuck and a complete fail. However, as I do not want this thread to be a fail and I want to make Roko's yonkofication experience much better, I am saying that there will be a max of 5 posts of all the members after I make my posts. There will be an order in the way of posting:

My post ----> Participant's post----> Participant's post ----> Participant's post ----> Participant's post ----> Participant's post ----> My post again and so on. That way, I will be able to keep up more easily and all of you will probably have a better time as well. Please, respect my wish and I hope we are going to have a nice RP experience.

And the thread is going to start tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:32 pm

I agree with said ruling, after all, I've experienced the hell of havin to keep up with a dozen ++ posts, and sometimes posts making no sense one another, before, so I know how hard it can get if there's no organization. I'll do my best not to hinder you, and will try to help any way I can, so hit me up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Thanks for the support Shad0w-aniki. Also, I found the time to make a post today, so you can all post.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:22 pm

I completely agree with you request for this system in the thread, it will make everything easier to follow and prevent events from going out of control and order.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:56 am

I have no idea which of my chars is still active, so I probably won't include any in the thread. However, I'll be happy to help by RPing some NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:47 pm

If I have trouble managing all those characters, I am gonna ask for help. At the moment, everything is okay.

I am ready to listen to any ideas about the thread, though, to make it better
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:47 pm

I can help too if you want aniki, you know I do well with NPC chars. Also, can you message me your current planning of the thread? So I can offer ideas as well.
P.S. Rodo ... your icon .. GYAAAAH, IT'S THE "GO! .. BUAH!" vid! Respect. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cleanse of the rookies arc   The cleanse of the rookies arc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cleanse of the rookies arc
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next