One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pa' Panda Pirates

Go down 
+7
Amey
Fwink
Thatoneguy
Redmerv
Orphan_Smasher
Layman Iconoclast
Mimiu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimiu

Mimiu

Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Don't rub it in you Dinosaur Head.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:24 pm

I was trying to be nice so ypou wouldent feal alone Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:25 pm

I know, I just wanted to use an old school second grade insult.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:28 pm

yes well my chars are approved so we can get started as soon as history and stuff is done, ah forget it I wanna get going so badly.... I know you WILL get around to it so out of trust...

APPROVED

(dont forget to add them under current members))
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Added them last night X3

And I'll gladly add history if I could get some info out of Orphan.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:33 pm

oh well harras him (though he might think you did it already so...))

but at least we can start now!
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Ready whenever you are, been ready all day.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:36 pm

((ususaly the crew owner makes the RP thread))
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:36 pm

Ugh, serious? I'm crap at typing paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:37 pm

were really not to strict about that rule anyway
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:22 pm

hmm does this crew need an engineer that uses two big eclectically charged hammers(Galvan "Thor" Reclour)?
or a thief that fights with knives attacked to elastic bands (Senya Rapimados)?

probably not huh. *sigh*

curse me insatiable hunger for creating characters! curse it!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Pa'Panda crew   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Could I give fwink my coin i won for the gtlp game thread for an extra character?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:27 pm

wasnt that coin for an aditional DF slot?

we need a doctor now thanks to allister
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Pa'Panda crew   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:29 pm

I don't know anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:29 pm

ill design one, and probably finalize the NPCing of "Solid" since he was supposed to attack the untouchables, but they arnt really doing anything...
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:45 pm

heres Gula the Voodoo Witch Doctor so far

Name: Gula Rerma

Bounty: 40,000

Species: Old Man

Allegiance: None

Home Ocean: West Blue

Appearance:
Height: 5’4
Weight: 112 lbs
Eyes: Bright Orange
Hair: Balding with little tufts of grey hair
Physical: Very bony figure with little muscle (which is deceiving). Gula has a very wrinkly old face, but he still has the energetic, youthful, looks of a teenager. His body is covered in scars and liver spots. His nose is crooked and has obviously been broken multiple times. His left pinky finger was broken so badly he cannot even use it anymore.
Clothes: He wears a headdress with feathers and other odds and ends. He has large earrings and a small bone through his left nostril. He wears a bright blue and green shirt, the blue and green patches are sewn together with yellow thread. He also wears odd looking pants made of ties (like the ones you wear around you neck) sewn together: some are polka dotted, other stripped, and others just have odd designs.

History: Gula was born on a secluded island where a native tribe lived with little technology. He was found to have “Mystical Powers” when he was born and so was trained to be a Voodoo Witch Doctor. From a very young age he was made familiar with the medicinal properties of different plants and animal parts.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:31 pm

He wants to join because pirates have no respect ofr their elders, and niether do marines or revolutionaries, and he doubts and real vigilantes would either, maybe you guys will! plus u need a doctor, and u sail the seas so he might find his tribe

Home Ocean: Unknown on Unnamed island

Appearance:
Physical: Very bony figure with little muscle (which is deceiving). Gula has a very wrinkly old face, but he still has the energetic, youthful, looks of a teenager. His body is covered in scars and liver spots. His nose is crooked and has obviously been broken multiple times. His left pinky finger was broken so badly he cannot even use it anymore.
Clothes: He wears a headdress with feathers and other odds and ends. He has large earrings and a small bone through his left nostril. He wears a bright blue and green shirt, the blue and green patches are sewn together with yellow thread. He also wears odd looking pants made of ties (like the ones you wear around you neck) sewn together: some are polka dotted, other stripped, and others just have odd designs.

History: Gula was born on a secluded island where a native tribe lived with little technology. He was found to have “Mystical Powers” when he was born and so was trained to be a Voodoo Witch Doctor. From a very young age he was made familiar with the medicinal properties of different plants and animal parts. At the age of 19 he was presented with his official Witch Doctors staff. This he personalized with many bones and dried plants and small crafted thingymabobs.
Then a plague engulfed his tribe and half of the population succumbed. Only the strong survived. The next year the same plague returned, and again the next. After 5 years of the returning plague the Witch Doctors held a council. They decided one of their rank must leave the island to search for the cure. The tribe knew nothing of the world beyond their fishing grounds, so no body was willing to risk leaving the safety of the island. Gula was the youngest of them, and therefore the strongest, though least wise. He was chosen because they believed he could survive the toils of the sea and could bring back important knowledge, and important medicine.
So Gula left to see what the world had to offer. In his travels he learned many things, and traded medicinal secrets with the other doctors he met. After 2 years, he believed he was ready to return. He set sail for his homeland, but he could not find it. For 64 years he has been searching for his tribe to cure their plague.

Personality: Gula is a cheerful old man. He is a little odd, but has somewhat acclimated to the customs of normal people in the one piece world. He, however, has a fiery temper, and is a frail man by no means. He can easily overpower those who look many times stronger then him. He also demands respect and will not hesitate to whip into shape any who disrespect him. In his tribe the elders commanded absolute respect, even from one another, so he gives high respect to other old people.

Ship:

Ship Flag:

Special Abilities:
Voodoo Witch Doctor knowledge: Gula knows many herbs and animal parts that can cure diseases, especially obscure jungle diseases.
Voodoo Numbing: Gula can use his Voodoo staff to hypnotize people so that they feel no pain. However they go into a trance like state and can not think straight ot form coherent sentences. They will listen to simple commands if those commands would generally be beneficial to them, like “Stay Still”. This process must be voluntary and takes a few minutes; it is usually used for medical procedures.

Learned Techniques:
Gula fights using mostly his elbows and knees.

Voodoo Spike: Gula strikes the opponent with his elbow, this is more painful then a fist, but has less range.

Voodoo Lance: Gula strikes the opponent with his knee, this is more painful then a foot, but has less range.

Weapons: Voodoo Staff (non combat)

Goal: To find his tribe and tell stories of the world beyond their island.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Er..would you mind kinda changing him into matching the panda theme, if you don't mind? That's kinda the only beef I have with it
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:01 am

SORRY SORRY SORRY totally forgot about that part got so caught up in the voodo doctor part gah im so mad at myself for this *cuts wrist

new and improved panda-y old man voodoo doctor guy

Home Ocean: Unknown on Unnamed island

Appearance:
Clothes: He wears a bamboo headdress with different odds and ends hanging from it. He has large earrings and alternating black and white stripes painted on his face. He also has eyes painted on his eyelids. Over his hands fabricated white paws are worn (like gloves but they don’t cover the fingers. He wears a black and white shirt, the black and white patches are sewn together with yellow thread. He also wears odd looking pants made of ties (like the ones you wear around you neck) sewn together: some are polka dotted, other stripped, and others just have odd designs, all are black and white. He wears and black furry coat (furry on outside) attacked at his shoulders, has no sleeves.

History: Gula was born on a secluded island where a native tribe lived with little technology. He was found to have “Mystical Powers” when he was born and so was trained to be a Voodoo Witch Doctor. From a very young age he was made familiar with the medicinal properties of different plants and animal parts. At the age of 19 he was presented with his official Witch Doctors staff. This he personalized with many bones and dried plants and small crafted thingamabobs. His last challenge was to find the rare and old panda living on their island and get the panda to swipe at his staff, cutting it, but not breaking it. this would prove his voodoo powers were strong enough to withstand the Panda's blow. he then must get a tuft of hair from the panda without harming it. To do this Gula used a mixture of herbs and coated some bamboo with it. the herbs put the panda to sleep and he was able to get the hair. he returned to the village victorious.
Then a plague engulfed his tribe and half of the population succumbed. Only the strong survived. The next year the same plague returned, and again the next. After 5 years of the returning plague the Witch Doctors held a council. They decided one of their rank must leave the island to search for the cure. The tribe knew nothing of the world beyond their fishing grounds, so no body was willing to risk leaving the safety of the island. Gula was the youngest of them, and therefore the strongest, though least wise. He was chosen because they believed he could survive the toils of the sea and could bring back important knowledge, and important medicine.
So Gula left to see what the world had to offer. In his travels he learned many things, and traded medicinal secrets with the other doctors he met. After 2 years, he believed he was ready to return. He set sail for his homeland, but he could not find it. For 64 years he has been searching for his tribe to cure their plague.

Personality: Gula is a cheerful old man. He is a little odd, but has somewhat acclimated to the customs of normal people in the one piece world. He, however, has a fiery temper, and is a frail man by no means. He can easily overpower those who look many times stronger then him. He also demands respect and will not hesitate to whip into shape any who disrespect him. In his tribe the elders commanded absolute respect, even from one another, so he gives high respect to other old people.

Ship:

Ship Flag:

Special Abilities:
Voodoo Witch Doctor knowledge: Gula knows many herbs and animal parts that can cure diseases, especially obscure jungle diseases.
Voodoo Numbing: Gula can use his Voodoo staff to hypnotize people so that they feel no pain. However they go into a trance like state and can not think straight ot form coherent sentences. They will listen to simple commands if those commands would generally be beneficial to them, like “Stay Still”. This process must be voluntary and takes a few minutes; it is usually used for medical procedures.

Learned Techniques:
Gula fights using mostly his elbows and knees.

Voodoo Spike: Gula strikes the opponent with his elbow, this is more painful then a fist, but has less range.

Voodoo Lance: Gula strikes the opponent with his knee, this is more painful then a foot, but has less range.

Weapons: Voodoo Staff (non combat)

Goal: To find his tribe and tell stories of the world beyond their island.

Last edited by Fwink on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:02 am

Still gotta have an admin approve it first, remember?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:05 am

actualy you are suppose to join a crew before I approve so that if they say no you can change your history if need be
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:07 am

Oh, okay, didn't know that.

Well you're free to join, but does he randomly appear here or do we pick him up later?
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:07 am

well technically im supposed to get approved for a crew BEFORE i get approved as a character, but we dont follow a strict code here, so i can get approved in any order really.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:15 am

well I approved him
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:19 am

I know, I said he could join, but

Quote :
Well you're free to join, but does he randomly appear here or do we pick him up later?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pa' Panda Pirates
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next