One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pa' Panda Pirates

Go down 
+7
Amey
Fwink
Thatoneguy
Redmerv
Orphan_Smasher
Layman Iconoclast
Mimiu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:24 am

actually i sent that message at pretty much the same time as you so i didnt read urs, anyways, you'll pick me up later i guess, when you get to an island.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:24 am

you meet in the role play
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:58 am

Okay, just making sure, and sorry for being gone for so long, had to put my son to bed.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:00 am

np, ill se you guys at the next island
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:02 am

hopefully orph will get on SOMETIME soon
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:14 am

[5 months later]
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:32 pm

[in the year 2180]
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:57 am

Would it be alright if I invited a friend or two to the forum to join the panda pirate group?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:58 am

yes please PLEASE invite people!
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:59 am

Oh, we want to invite people? On it.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:03 am

Sorry to double post, but I'm pretty sure I can get 3 or 4 people, if that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Amey

Amey

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Hi hi. ^.^ I'm pretty much a newb to this...but I have been invited to play around with ya'll by Mimiu. *Points up* Anyways. Here's my unapproved character sheet:

Name: Lynn Sivvi

Bounty: 50

Species: Human

Musican: Knows how to play the piano, saw, ocarina, and violin

Allegiance: Panda Pirates

Home Village/Ocean: Grand Line

Appearance: Lynn's pic

History: A beautiful voice and musical talent don't just appear overnight...no...Lynn has spent years upon years working on her entertainment value. What started at a karaoke night 10 years ago has grown into a passion as well as a job. While she's only been away from home for a little over a year, she's already been able to travel the land because of the little attraction she's become. Most women aren't able to perfect their voices until their late ages, much less learn to play an instrument at the same time. But this angelic voice and golden fingers belong to but a teen. Whether it be the saw, a violin, or even a piano, Lynn can woo people with the luscious melodies she creates while intertwining the intriguing lyrics of a young girl's dreams. When away from her instruments, she's usually not very social, dressed in dark colors and just generally shying away from people. Recently she's gotten bored of travelling "the land" and has gone adventuring across the sea, hoping to find some place that interests her.

Personality: Lynn is generally happy, though it's hard to tell. She almost never has a smile on her face. She's somewhat of a loner despite being a performer. If it weren't for the money she was able to make from performing, she would give it up so as not to have to get up in front of people. She can be friendly to people she's gotten to know, but to strangers she's generally quiet and unresponsive unless she's got a reason to talk to them.

Ship: name of ship

Ship Flag: Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Beware_Our_Pirate_Crew_by_kojika

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise
1. Fighting style: Capoeira (Techniques)
2. Slow Tempo Stance: Big, long, slow attacks. More sweeping strikes, fully extended batons.
3. Fast Tempo Stance: Quick, short attacks. More jabs. Fully retracted batons.
4. Medium Tempo Stance: Mix of long attacks and short attacks. More advanced attacks, mix of sweeping strikes and jabs. Baton can be extended, retracted, or anywhere between, can even change mid strike.

Weapons/Items: Two lighting batons, a baby den den mushi, and either a violin, saw, or an ocarina

Goals: Exploration of the world

Last edited by Amey on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Looks good, feel free to join, just gotta get it approved.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:55 pm

okay I already explained that you submit to a crew BEFORE character approval.....
Back to top Go down
Amey

Amey

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:27 pm

I did submit to this crew before placing the character sheet in the character section for approval. Mimiu and I were sitting in the same room at the time of the posting of the character in this thread so it all happened kinda fast...submission to the crew, approval, and then submission to the character section for approval.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Its been awhile since I played around in forum RP so bear with me folks. This is a neat character idea I thought, but if it doesnt fly I can change it around for you guys. Oh, and Im with the Panda headed ones *points up* if that earns me any points..XD

Name: Aaron Shell

Bounty: None..yet

Species: Human

Allegiance: Panda Pirates

Home Village/Ocean: Unknown

Appearance:
Male- https://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr304/Stormcrow71/?action=view&current=Kai_Rene_by_IchimyauGin.jpg
Female-https://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr304/Stormcrow71/?action=view&current=Kaze_by_Reidash.jpg
Hair: Jet black, hangs down to the back of his/her knees. Is almost always braided. Woven into the braid is silver threaded ribbon with tiny Panda shaped bells tied to the end of it. Also scattered are tiny silver and gold charms. (a Compass, a Feather, a paint brush)
Physical:
Male-A slender man with almond shaped grey eyes. He is clean-shaven with a faded scar running from his left ear down his neck to disappear underneath his coat. his skin is tanned a dark brown from his constant exposure to the sun.
Female- Identical to above, except the skin is pale.
Clothing- he/she is commonly seen dressed in a dark green coat that is loose on the top and narrows down to the waist before flaring out again, it goes down to the tops of his/her boots. on the left shoulder is a patch In the shape of a seashell with a compass rose imposed over it and on the back is a Panda head stitched into the cloth. Underneath the coat is a loose white t-shirt and grey trousers that are tucked into large black boots. the boots are about mid calf high.

History:

(Just using him for purposes of this backstory)
Aaron was born on the ocean, it was all he knew for the first 4 years of his life. His father was the Navigator on the pirate ship "Trader's Price" and he learned his fathers trade from birth almost. His mother was an artist that his father had met in a small town, and they had instantly fallen in love. She ran away with him and made her way designing tatoos and flags for Pirates, or the odd painting for those inclined towards it.

When he was 6 years old, the "Trader's Price" was attacked in the middle of a storm. noone was prepared because everything was battened down for the storm. Noone could see who the attackers were, the crew just started dying. His mother shoved him into a trunk and locked it. Not being able to get out no matter how hard he tried he eventually fell into a fitful sleep.

When he woke up he was in a bed, in a room he didnt recognise. The ship had washed up on shore and the curious townsfolk from the nearby town had went over to investigate, he was found in the trunk and taken back. There were no survivors, or even bodies to be found on the ship. The ship itself was pretty much ruined, the villagers took most of everything they could use off of it, Aaron took his dads Navigation tools and his mothers artists supplies as the only things that he wanted.

It was during this period that he discovered his curse, whenever he became too emotional he turned into a girl, vice versa. So he trained himself from that day onwards to keep a rigid control over his emotions, there were slip ups all the time so he eventually got used to living as either sex while still keeping clear the lines between the two. he never figured out why he was cursed like this, his only assumption is that something happened that night of the attack.

He spent the next ten years of his life he was taken care of by the towns people, though he never truly felt like he belonged, he yearned to be back on the sea. So while he waited for the right time he worked on his art, drawing was the best way he could find to pretend that he was out on the ocean he loved so much. his budding skill at navigation blossomed and soon he was known throughout the whole island for the detail and accuracy of his maps. At the age of 16 he finally felt himself ready to leave, and signed on with a merchant ship leaving port and never looked back.

Personality: Very restrained, due to his/her curse the emotions must be restrained, comes off as cold to those that dont know. Does not talk much or make friends easy, but those that he/she does make are cherished beyond all belief.

Ship:

Special Abilities:
Devil's Curse:
Obtained: From a person using the Akuba Akuba Fruit (Curse Curse Fruit)
Effects: Turns the user into the oppisite sex whenever they do a certain thing, this can happen over and over again
Postives: The curse itself greatly effects the person. All the psyical limits are destroyed and tripled from what they were before.
Flaws: He/she cannot really live a normal life....

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

Weapons/Items: No weapons, he/she does not like to fight at all.
An old brown compas case that hangs on a piece of leather around his./her neck. inside is an old compass that does not work, but opens up to reveal pictures of his/her mother and father.
Compass
Sextant
Map tools
paper, pens
Wallet- 1500 Belli

Last edited by Stormcrow on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:02 pm

now Im getting mad is it really that hard to understand!?!?!

submit the charater, then apply for the crew, then get approved for both in what ever order (I can tell you right now we have a LONG way to go on that one)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:07 pm

What he means is, submit it under Character creation first please.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:10 pm

I apologize, I was under the impression that the order didnt matter, or that it was better to get the crew one done first. Either way it is submitted in the other thread now.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:58 pm

is this our biggest crew now? its definitely got the most members in it
i wish my friends were interested in this stuff =(
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:59 pm

((biggets has about 11 members))
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:02 pm

(Well, if you want truthful in the words, most villain pirates have over 100 people on the boats, hell, Don Kreig had 8 boats at one point)
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:06 pm

Is it possible to just make someone co-captain or vice-captain, so the storyline can move along awhile Orphan is out of commision?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:13 pm

we never asined ranks so yeah
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:59 pm

which crew had 11?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pa' Panda Pirates
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next