One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PANDA PANDA FRUIT!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: PANDA PANDA FRUIT!   PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:31 am

Name: PANDA PANDA FRUIT! (that is already in japanese... and yes, the ! is a part of the name... leave me alone)
Capabilities: Able to turn into a Panda bear, the user has the obvious 2 stages, full human/original form, and full panda form. The full panda form makes the user as strong as a bear (which is pretty freakin strong ya know) and able to take more wounds than a human would. (You could shoot a grizzly bear in the head with a .22 and all youd successfully end up doing is p!ssin him off right good) The half human half panda form is differant, making the user grow in size so that hes closer to the weight of a panda, roughly... iunno 450 lbs? and about 8 feet tall but still able to stand on his hind legs still... his skin turns pale white and he grows short fur on his body that is white a black. His hands become large paws with claws about 2inches long (about the size of chapstick) the pads on his paws are super soft, and can stop blunt forces, however, unlike kumas paws, he cannot stop a blade with the paws. The claws can slice through wood and break chunks out of rock, not much against metal though.
Type: Zoan
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PANDA PANDA FRUIT!   PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:33 am

a baisc zoan here

APPROVED

yes the word "Fruit" is not japanses but then again why do I have the as manditory?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PANDA PANDA FRUIT!   PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:38 am

oh FINE!

panda panda no mi... ruin my fun why don't ya... its almost as bad as the GUM GUM FRUIT! blech... gum gum pistol?! NONONONO! GOMU GOMU NO PISTOL! ill stab funimation... and their dogs too...
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PANDA PANDA FRUIT!   PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:07 pm

I wonder if it'd be too cheap to have my person, an inventor, to slowly create kind of a panda rumble ball type thing, after a while of being around someone with a zoan power.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PANDA PANDA FRUIT!   PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:12 pm

well we've so far banned rumble balls because they were chopper's idea and this takes place years before chopper was born...... ((1 year after gold Roger's death)) but I suppose there's a loophole somewhere, we do allow the invention of medicines that increase attributes ECT.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PANDA PANDA FRUIT!   PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:16 pm

dont make a rumble ball,make something thats closer to... a shampoo ^^ and when its rubbed into the fur of the user, they gain 1-2 extra forms... something like that
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PANDA PANDA FRUIT!   PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:17 pm

I thougth rumble balls are only available by animals who eatn the human human fruit. doctorine said something about it in the anime
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PANDA PANDA FRUIT!   PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:19 pm

thats why this isnt a rumble ball...and aside from that... this isnt exactly the anime, there are some tweaks to make it more fair and enjoyable to rp
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PANDA PANDA FRUIT!   PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:19 pm

((I was going to get mad ad you for posting while I was typeing a message but thats a REALLY good point redmerv))

well how about something that just increses one atribute untill a new form is reached, that works because A it can be used on anyone not just zoan and B it dose not just give a new form
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PANDA PANDA FRUIT!   PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:21 pm

It kinda makes me giggle thinking of this guy doing that little bear dance on WoW.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PANDA PANDA FRUIT!   PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:21 pm

can it be in the form of shampoo? cause i want to be squeaky clean... =3 and dont get mad at mah MAD TYPIN SKILLZ YO
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PANDA PANDA FRUIT!   PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:24 pm

It possibly could be, but that'd be really really ineffective in the middle of battle *sweat drop*
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PANDA PANDA FRUIT!   PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:26 pm

but... thats the point... you run around in circles while people are shooting at you and swinging sabers... and your lathering your head up with some SUPER SHAMPOO! think of the hilarity!!! but aside from that... you're right about the innefective thing... Suspect you're the inventer, you make ideas ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PANDA PANDA FRUIT!   PANDA PANDA FRUIT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PANDA PANDA FRUIT!
Page 1 of 1