One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Izlend tried to move out of the way, putting distance between himself and Ferdinand as Karasu shot at him, however he found himself getting in the way of the bullets more so than before. Karasu wasn't aiming for them, just around them. From experience Izlend knew that this was likely a bid to change the landscape. An instant later Izlend's theory was proven as a 40 meter radius around him was instantly frozen by some weird crystal like bullets he had never seen before. He, however would remember them from that point on as he was encased by ice.

The clouds in the sky began to turn black and lighting rolled out across the sky. Lightning from the blackened skies began to strike in the sea all around the marine base. About the same time, Izlend began to glow from inside of the ice as his body gathered energy. All of the sudden a massive burst of electrical energy erupted from him instantly melting the ice around him. The blast created a crater of over 160 feet around him just falling shy of his allies. Falling to his knees, Izlend was completely drained.

"Damn it, he wont get away next time."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:50 am

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Ferdinard laughed when he noticed what was going on. Izlend was using his electricity based powers in order to melt the ice that was covering him. While doing so, the sky turned black and lightnings started falling all across the place, as if it was the beginning of the Apocalypse. "That power... That potential... FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! INTERESTING!!!" he continued saying and then the ice melt because of the lightnings. Ferdinard's clothes were completely wet because of the water and Ferdinard's hair fell on his face, covering his eyes completely and make him look like an emo.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3