One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:21 pm

As The Armada flew over a marine base and landed away from guards sight Doku grinned "Well Mr. Kuro...Allow me to make quick work..." Firstly the guards were wrapped into cocoons of metal and put onto the ship before their faces were released to breath. Then they sunk into the ships haul into Kuro's private lab "Theres your victims Mr. Kuro." Doku said. "Now onto the major part." He said. Soon the base exploded into spikes as hundreds of cannon balls launched from the ship raining death onto the marines below. Once all was dead the ship docked and Doku got off "Coming, Mr. Kuro?" Doku asked as he walked off. The metal healed it's self as soon as Doku set foot on the base, however an alarm was sent out little to Doku's knowledge alerting all near by marines of the attack.

Last edited by Kenjiro Nakamura on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 pm

The hooded knights were sailing in the south blue doing inspections of the marines bases. Admiral Darnel thought this was going to be boring so he just sat on a chair taking a nap. Then he heard a den den mushi going off. Darnel fell from his chair onto the deck awaking from his nap "What the...?!" This alarm meant a marine base was being attacked. The admiral ordered to the crew that they changed course toward where the alarm was coming from. Even though Darnel was not pleased that pirates were attacking the base, he was reliefed that there was something to end the boredom.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Concentrating Izlend held his index and thumb apart by an inch, forming an arc of electricity in which he tried to make gradually longer and longer. Yeah that rat he killed back while training apparently had eaten the goro goro fruit and when Izlend killed it the power transferred to the nearest fruit, which happened to be in the same room. This also explained why that fruit was the only edible looking thing in the whole pile of old rancid food. When he reached about three inches in length it dissipated into the air. It was about all he could manage at that point, so it was classified that the fruit served no real combat use. He however was more than able to charge up his electrical dials that he used with his sword and gauntlet. So in a way, at least in his mind the power was combat useful, even if the medical examiner said otherwise.

Apparently Izlend was related somehow to a marine legend named Derge Namikaze Sr. He had heard a lot about the guy always running his mouth, but being a damned good marine, which reminded Izlend a lot of himself. So when this Derge guy died Izlend inherited his weapon, or what was left of it. Originally it was a set of gauntlets with impact dials in the palms with the trigger on the inside of the gloves, however Izlend only received one as the other was destroyed in the battle which Derge lost his life. Impact dials weren't exactly Izlend's style so he had it refitted with an electric dial. Luckily for him the size of the dials were roughly the same and the gloves were insulated; not that it really matted much because of his new fruit.

When Izlend heard a message come over the den den mushi that they used as a radio system, he ran towards the lower deck. Getting with in range for the message coming over the transmitter to be audible he listened carefully to the details. Apparently some new pirate group was attacking a marine base. In all honesty that made little sense to the young marine, it was typically the higher level and battle hardened pirates that attacked things like bases and outposts. He was all the more shocked to find out that the marines were easily being over powered. It was stunning a brand new band of pirates were out powering an entire marine base. Something more was going on, even Izlend could tell that. Then again, Izlend always did have a keen mind for detectives work.

Once the ship of the Hooded Knights got close, something seemed to be off. The place looked fucking brand new, which was contrary to the reports of its age. Also there was a massive metal ship docked, nothing like anything Izlend had ever seen the navy use before. It was likely a trap, and considering Darnel's newer position as admiral, Izlend knew that the chances only shot up. "Darnel, I hope you realized we're walking into a trap!" Izlend yelled from on top of the ships lower deck. In one hand Izlend tightly clenched his cane with what looked to be a seashell handle, and in the other was a regular looking chain with a clamp on one end. Izlend raised the cane over his muscular right shoulder and walked to the front of the ship. He placed the chain around his neck, letting it dangle like anyone else would some fancy golden jewelry. Izlend placed one foot up on the railing and stared placidly towards the marine base which they would soon be rushing into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:01 pm

As Doku saw a ship approach he thought "Well...Not gonna let that get any closer." all weapons made for long range combat for the ship were destroyed in an instant "Now then...Kuro prepare for a fight...From what that brat Mail told me this is Admiral Darnel Warshack's ship. Heh...We defeat him or better yet kill him think of the contracts and money we'll get!" Doku said with a laugh. Deciding to try to psych Darnel out he spread his metal out and slightly above the water and around Darnel's ship before shooting up spikes in an attempt to...Well he wasn't attempting anything, Doku could be a dick at times.

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Seeing the direction from which the attack came from, it was two men. Neither of the men, were someone that Izlend recognized and the only powerful metal user he knew of was from a Yonkou crew. If these two men were apart of the Steel Village this battle wouldn't turn out so well. This meant that they couldn't afford to hold back, even for one second. Izlend leaped off the ship using soru to clear the distance rather quickly. Holding the sheath part of his cane with his neck, Izlend stopped right in front of Doku greeting him with a slash from his blade.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Kuro, feeling the slightest bit loyal towards Doku, dove infront of him, blocking the slash with one of his cutlass, before cutting at Izlend's abdomen, hoping to spill those glorious organs. Kuro had a love of gore, so the more dangerous a wound, the more fun he had. Kuro channeled intense electricity through his both of his swords and he blocked and swung. He knew that it should stun Izlend long enough to open his abdomen. He was prepared if it didnt, he had not fought this man before, and thus knew nothing of his powers. It was possibly that he had some method of canceling, but either way, Kuro hoped this would end quickly. Kuro did not like this situation, but he knew one thing, if he died, he was going to kill Doku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Doku watched as the boy whom has rushed head first into battle had been blocked by Kuro. "Thank you, Mr. Kuro...Now how about I give you a hand here?" he asked. Liquid metal gooped it's away up and around Kuro's body before landing on his blades and hardening, more of this liquid then covered Kuro's body and formed an armor around him. "This steel will not break Kuro. It will not give in at all...Enjoy murdering the kid...Admiral Darnel will be mine to deal with." Doku said with a chuckle. "Speaking of which where is he? Sending in a boy to do a man's job?" Sort of ironic for Doku to say being 15.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Izlend used his free elbow and one of his knees to pin the sword before it could slice him. With his free leg Izlend thrust upwards spinning to the side, trying to pry the sword free from the mans grip. The technique used the natural weakness in the human's wrist. For some reason the electricity flowing through Kuro's blades had no effect on Izlend whatsoever. As he was going down, Izlend attempted to drive his blade into Kuro's kidney.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:23 pm

As Izlend stopped the sword, Kuro pushed it forward, knowing that neither the knee or elbow should be able gain enough friction to stop the sudden movement. Kuro let go before Izlend could pry the sword away by force. Kuro knew it was possible he would have damaged his wrist if it happened. Kuro spun on his foot to the side, twisting around the attempted stabbing.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:09 am

While Izlend rushed towards Doku and tried to stab him, a figure was paying attention to him. The figure wore a black suit and he had red long hair which were raised upwards. He had sunglasses on his head, and they were moved upwards to his hair so that his eyes would be able to see better. Those sunglasses were pink and that only meant one thing. That guy was none other than Ferdinard Maimou, the member of the Hooded Knights who would always wear pink, funky sunglasses and would always laugh, no matter the circumstance.

"Fahahahahahahahahaha!!!" Ferdinard laughed from afar after seeing Izlend move towards the two enemies. "FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he continued laughing. "That brat... He is so full of recklessness and self-esteem... However, I cannot say that he is wrong about that. He is full of potential and he has become very strong after this training session the crew had at that island with the beasts..." he said and he started moving towards the direction of Doku, Kuro and Izlend. While moving, he continued his speech to himself "The brat though is not the only one that trained himself... I trained myself as well... And as long as I am a member of the Hooded Knights, I will keep my pride as a marine and still keep fighting!". Ferdinard was ready to take on the pirates, as well, he was just waiting for a command from Darnel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Darnel casually walked toward Ferdinard who was standing on the top deck of the ship. He looked around the ship to see that all the cannons and long range weapons were destoryed. "Dang it I got to pay for those. The higher ups will have my ass for losing yet another ship. Ferdinard confiscate their ship as compensation for the damages. We cannot allow them to escape if somehow in hell we fail. Me and Izlend are more than enough for these rookies." Darnel then jumped off the ship toward the ground. He landed on his feet suffering no injuries from falling from a giant marine battleship showing off his incredible strength. He walked toward the battle yarning "I hope this is worth the trouble. If i fight another reckless weak rookie trying to make a name for himself again I swear I'm going to douse him with poison." Then once he saw Izlend fighting his opponent he casually waved acknowledging his improvement before standing in front of Doku "Is this really what the south blue has to offer? A small brat? Kids today should know their place." Darnel took out his nightstick and threw it at Doku as a distraction. He turned his legs into a snake tail before swinging it into the ground up toward Doku's legs in at attempt to wrap them up. He was already beginning to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 pm

"Admiral Darnel Warshack...I heard about you from Mail...The brat never shut the fuck up about you or the hooded knights." Doku said with a chuckle. Watching the on coming night stick a wall of metal sprang to life blocking it and Darnel from wrapping him him "Nice attempt Mr. Warshack...However it wasn't good enough." Doku said before metal spike shot out of the wall in an attempt to impale Darnel in the chest and neck area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:06 pm

((OOC: I'm going to assume the spike is not gigantic))

Darnel grabbed the spike in mid air before it could even hit him with his right hand. He ran toward the wall picking up his nightsticking on the way. He was visually distrubed when Doku talked about mail "Don't you dare mock him, and quit cursing so much brat. I'm going to have to teach u some manners." Darnel used the stick and drove it onto the ground to lift him into the air and over the wall toward the rookie. Darnel tossed the spike away as he dove down toward the kid with his nightstick ready to club him in the head with a seastone tipped nightstick. This would not only leave a bruise but cancel his powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:24 pm

A dome of steel appeared around Doku taking the blow for him. Out of the ground 4 metal clones had grown each one about the same size and muscle mass as Darnel. Each one brandishing it's own physical combat weapon, The first one wielded a Kanabo, a giant spiked club, the second one had two giant gauntlets on his hands that resembled dragon heads with razor sharp teeth, the third one was the most different of the 4 as he had six arms and 6 katana's to go along with it, the third simply had a giant war hammer. The one behind Darnel *the one brandishing a war hammer* went to slam said hammer into the back of the Admiral.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:42 pm

((OCC: Btw cob and max don't use your chars to distrub darnel and doku during the fight he needs the excersie lol))

Darnel attack was again blocked by a metal dome. He jumped back unto ground when four metal clones suddenly surrounded him. Darnel grew both his arms to the size of a giant's using hydra point. After the training by Nishiki, Darnel learned how to concentrate his points on specfic parts of his body. He turned around after hearing the clanking of one of the clones and punched it with his right fist smashing it into pieces before it could hit him with the warhammer. One down three to go... Darnel opened up his plams preparing the clap togther the metal clone with the guanlets which smash it into a thin sheet if not stopped.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:41 am

Izlend's shirt had a large gash in it from the sword slipping while he spun around, however he didn't actually suffer any damage. Picking up the man's sword, Izlend turned it upside down along with his first. This was Izlend's true style, the mantis style. Holding the swords as if they were the blades of a mantis, Izlend began moving his arms at a speed that appeared to make his arms multiply. "Mantis Hurricane" Izlend's slashes were at such a speed that the blades seemed to be barely visible, no more visible than a gust of wind.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:12 am

As soon as Kuro saw Izlend even touch his cutlass, he slid back out of reach. He instantly took his shotgun off his back and shot it at Izlend's torso. He doubted Izlend would be able to dodge such a close range attack by a gun. The only thing less likely would be that he missed at such a close range. Sure, Kuro was no expert with a gun, but his target was hardly six feet from him. If Izlend did manage to survive, he would certainly not be in any fighting condition for quite a long time.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:29 am

Sparks flew, and a few of the pellets began to ricochet in various directions. It was however to late to turn back, and the marine charged straight through the shotgun blast. A number of the pellets got through Izlend's attack turned makeshift defense causing blood to run down his chest. The forward attack cleared about half the distance between the two, the latter was cleared with soru. Izlend used the stomping technique to run past the enemy attempting a double slash attack as he did. Using the combination of charging straight through the blast and following it up with soru, it was unlikely for the man to get another shot off with a shotgun. Izlend skid to a stop about six foot behind the foe.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:44 am

Kuro was not stagnant during his opponent's movements. He ducked and rolled behind where Izlend had charged at him from, dodging the attack. As he rolled, he shot off the shotgun again, at the back of Izlend. Kuro stood instantly afterwards. His opponent may have been fast, but Kuro had incredible reflexes, and was able to come up with plans nearly instantly. Not to mention how obvious a charge really was.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:05 am

Izlend's officer's jacket was full of holes, but he had escaped the brunt of the shotgun once again. A rolling shot while the foe was moving at incredible speeds was an unlikely shot, even with a shotgun. With that shotgun, Izlend was at a great disadvantage at any distance great than about five or six fee to around 40 yards. Spinning around Izlend threw the clamp end of his chain at Kuro. Mid air, the clamped opened up and tried to bite at Kuro as if it was somehow alive.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:58 am

Unlike some people, Kuro was smart enough to know better than to try and block it directly. If he did that, it was entirely too likely the clamp would close and try to take his sword. Instead of the usual straight block, Kuro knocked the clamp away from the side with his sword. After that, he simply fired the shotgun again, knowing that his powers were probably useless, and his single sword would probably not be enough. The shotgun had been aimed at his torso once more, and with the total damage during the fight, Kuro might be surprised if his opponent was even able to breathe after this, considering he was moving with chest wounds. When one moves with bullet wounds, even just what he had, the muscles tended to go down fast. If that happened, Izlend would be mostly unable to use his arms, and by indirect connection, his swords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:13 pm

While Darnel's back was turned he couldn't see what was happening the broken pieces of metal had turned into a liquid and gooped around Darnel's feet. Turning solid and springing up the war hammer wielding metal clone had turned solid and went to hit Darnel in the chest with the war hammer. Mean while the gauntlet wearing clone rolled away from Darnel's strike and regrouped to the dome for safety.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Izlend did a diving roll the second the chain was swatted away. Coming out of the roll he stood up and began running until he got enough time to preform soru in order to really put some distance between the two. Izlend ducked behind some cover, he had accomplished what he needed to. Transforming at Kuro's feet the chain turned into a shorter, fleshier version of what it was. In this form the chain was able to leap up from behind and attempt to clamp onto the shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Even if Kuro was a normal opponent, the blind move would have been incredibly risky. Being who he was, Kuro did not pause in his actions, putting his shotgun away charging toward the hidden Izlend. Izlend, being behind cover, would not have noticed Kuro's moving, something Kuro was definitely going to take advantage of. Kuro run as soon as Izlend did, and thus, was not in the area of the chain, even though he had not noticed it.

Kuro had a rather good idea of what to do now. His opponent was a good fighter, sure, but what was every fighter's weakness? Kuro smirked and charged up a collision based lightning strike. It wasnt able to actually harm anyone physically, except the blinding light and deafening noise it caused when hitting something. Kuro launched the strike on Izlend's side of the cover, using the ground to do so. He had aimed it so that unless Izlend had been glaring directly at the cover, he would turn out blind, deaf, and confused, temporarily of course.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Glancing over the cover the whole time Izlend leaped out of the cover the second Kuro put away the shotgun. With the speed of his soru he cleared the distance between himself and Kuro in the blink of an eye. However unlike before he didn't directly charge at the foe. This time he grabbed the awaiting back end of his chain while the front half slithered along the ground behind Kuro attempting to strike the moving target. Izlend remained moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next