One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Psychosis

Psychosis

Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Kuro withdrew the shotgun, before jumping over Izlend. When he passed over Izlend, he shot the shotgun once more. He briefly saw the chain, and knew that he should avoid it, whatever the hell it was. He landed, not even surprised at the speed Izlend had produced before. His reflexes were a great help in this situation. He held his sword forward, steady in his iron grip. His shotgun was in his other hand, pointed towards Izlend.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:47 am

The shotgun blast was was deflected when Izlend rapidly twirled around his living chain. Once he was relatively safe, he again Izlend threw the head end of the chain towards Kuro, however this time he threw it so it went a little wide to his right. A moment later used soru to get to position himself to the left of the foe, ready to move again at any movement produce by Kuro.

Last edited by Сobdogred on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:30 am

Suddenly a smile appeared behind Izlend. Karasu used soru, and since Izlend has no form of super sense the movements would go relatively unnoticed until it was too late. Karasu put his pistols aiming directly at the opponent. A vulture was on his right shoulder which decided to stay calm and quiet during this ordeal. The sun was placed ahead of him to ensure that his shadow was not seen, the wind that would be 'felt' would be nothing more then a simple breeze to these people whom chose the battle so close to the ocean. All of these things Karasu took into account as he chose the perfect moment to show himself from the shadow that he was following Doku from (his submarine from many miles away). Karasu aimed his normal pistols at both of Izlends legs, and at that moment fired two bullet cannons from his pistols, his goal wasn't exactly to hit Izlend. The Bullets shot were powerful he named them bullet canons because of their force being like that of cannons, the bullets if Izlend dodged them were intended to hit the chains that were surrounding the pirate. This was to defend the pirate Karasu guessed Doku found important, the bullets would be more then enough to send the chain to the floor.

After the attack, which was mostly to attack the chains to defend the man, Karasu shot 10 bullets in a second (average for him) all being sent towards Izlend, two were being sent to each limb in different articulations (like the arms would be attacked on the shoulder area and the elbow, and the legs the knees and waist area). These bullets were normal. Karasu smiled, he was hiding his true emotions.. which was seriousness and a cold desire to kill. The last two bullets were originally aimed at the head, but they missed. Instead they made a curving motion, one which aimed higher then Izlend and the other which aimed to make a rather odd curve that tried to strike Izlend from the left area and continue moving to the right.

"Doku, I've been looking for you.. I needed to ask for your help on something, in exchange I won't come after you for leaving my crew.. we'd be an alliance."
he said, looking at Izlend and his surrounding area. Karasu's vulture was ready for a counter attack in case anything odd went down.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:09 am

The moment Karasu made his presence known, Izlend used soru to get the hell away from the foe. Moving away the the bullets were shot Izlend blocked one of the cannon bullets with a metal gauntlet he wore on his hand. He managed to deflect that bullet right back at the send. The second he blocked by stabbing the cutlass into the ground right in front of it before it could hit. its overall force still managed to push the boy backwards. Pulling his chain back towards him, Izlend opted for a more defense friendly option spinning the weapon around him rapidly. Using this Izlend was able to deflect multiple attack from all sides, he may be one of the very few to actually have a device to counter the legendary Karasu's curved bullet technique.

"Oh I recognize you traitor, and now by association Doku as well. You son of a bitches make me sick, you swear your loyalty and just giving it up like your word was nothing. I don't care if you're a pirate or not, that doesn't really matter. What really matters is justice, and breaking your word when you say you'll sever justice is unforgivable! You're nothing but scum that doesn't give a shit about anyone but yourself, the only thing you care about is money an power." Izlend said in a growl.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:35 am

The bullet that bounced off Izlends gauntlet came directly at Karasu's head, he simply moved his head to the left as it barely missed his right cheek. Izlend, which Karasu had no idea about, had countered his canon bullet with two unique weapons.. that glove even deflected his bullet. Karasu continued to give his fake smile while analyzing Izlend.. the only other thing he could tell aside from that was that Izlend was a user of Soru. Soru on its own could only send someone in a straight line.. albeit really fast, unless a technique specifically allowed it to do otherwise.. so Karasu already knew his limits to his Soru technique. Karasu also saw his delayed reaction, this showed that he wasn't a tracker.. he didn't know Karasu was there until after he shot his bullets. He made up his lack of extreme senses with battle strategy it seemed, and brute force.. he was able to not only deflect his bullets but also stop his bullet canon. Karasu heard his remarks on what Karasu had done, and he couldn't help but continue his fake smile.. only this time mixed in with some reality.

Marine, I left for my own reasons.. I don't consider marines direct enemies, but if they get in the middle of MY business I WILL kill whoever gets in my way." Karasu aimed his pistols at Izlend yet again. This time he concentrated for a second, suddenly he shot a solid bullet from his pistol. The bullet was created to destroy a single solid object it touched but it did no harm to human flesh. Almost immediately afterwards, almost a centimeter behind the first bullet, a second bullet is fired (This time a Canon bullet). The second bullet travelled right behind the solid bullet, which was presumed to destroy a small part of the chain that would most likely stop it. Right afterwards the bullet canon would continue through the shield (Assuming it worked). To make sure that the shiled Izlend was using was the one Karasu wanted him to use (and not the glove) Karasu also fired 20 bullets around Izlend, this time curving left and right for several feet down until it reached the ocean (they were each taking an area of their own like a straight line, Karasu knows Soru can only go in a straight line). The bullets made a road down to the ocean as they curved and missed each other. This was in case Izlend tried to use soru backwards or sideways, the front would be covered by the bullet canon.

"You're right about two things though.. I really don't care about anyone else but myself, whatever attachments I used to have I left with my title, and money has become something of great importance to me.. killing someone for money has even become a hobby to me."
Of course, both things were lies in their own ways. Karasu still cared about his daughter, but he'd never tell anyone he had a daughter.. he wouldn't risk them trying to find her to get to Karasu. She was the world to him. The last thing was his greed, he was greedy.. but he cared about helping people as well (if he was around). However, this was all a plot to convince the marines that Karasu was now someone without weaknesses and someone they could bargain with.. he wasn't about to give himself away.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Waiting for the foe to fire his shot, Izlend had a plan to counter the gun-slinging traitor. In a way the man's super powerful bullets were actually more up Izlend's alley, more so than hundreds of small pellets. The second Karasu fired his first shot Izlend shot upwards using soru effectively dodging the first two shots, however he wasn't done with them just yet. The dangling clamp end bite down on the first bullet, then with a pendulum like motion the marine swung it back around sending back to the sender. The remaining 20 precautionary bullets toe keep Izlend from soruing backwards did nothing as he didn't soru back. Despite not actually taking a direct hit from the solid bullet, a few of the teeth on the clamp cracked.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Karasu saw Izlend jump in the air high enough for his attacks to miss, from there he did what he usually did. First the opponent threw Karasu's solid bullet back at him. The vulture put its wings around Karasu. The bullet was like any other bullet unless fired flawlessly. The bullet hit the vulture's wings and dropped to the ground. Karasu used Soru to appear right under Izlend, whom hadn't fallen to the ground yet. Within an instant Karasu shot 40 bullets all around him while spinning, this technique made the bullets scatter around Karasu, but he made them curve so that that would all attack Izlend from his sides, as another precaution Karasu also fired eight bullets while spinning to raise upwards almost like a tornado (winds were created like a twister). These bullets were powerful and added power to their curves. Karasu also decided to shoot one more solid bullet in the middle of the twister to try and hit a solid object. Once it hit directly the bullet would shatter a solid object, but it would not be able to harm flesh.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Darnel was hit by the metal clone with hammer causing him to lose his breath "You have got to kidding me. I have gotten hit by maximillion shockwaves. If think this is going to break me you got another thing coming." The admiral was indeed hurt by this attack, but he didn't want to let the enemies see his pain. Then the former warlord came to the scene surprising Darnel. Izlend was in trouble. Darnel yelled "Ferdinard, we need back up here! Attack karasu at once." He punched the warhammer wielding clone smashing it into pieces. Darnel went into his hybrid form slithering past the rest of the clones to the dome. He used his giant fists to punch the dome. He knew attacking the clones would be pointless, but attack the queen (or in this case Doku) and the clones would go away. Besides Doku couldn't concentrate on the clones and defend the done at the time......or could he? Darnel kept punching the dome at four more times to break it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Darnel was right, the dome was cracking and soon broke. But from the dust that came from the metal hitting the ground out came a lance near Darnel's neck a mere distraction for what was about to happen. Metal gooped off of Doku's ship and formed into a dense ball of steel. Flying up and behind Darnel it flew at his spine at an excess of 90 mph. Impact would either send him flying with severe back injury if not standing ground or snap his spine if he stood his ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Darnel was glad that the dome was broken. It was time to go on the offensive. Before he could even throw a punch Darnel had to dodge from the lance. This was strange however it seemed that the opponent wasn't even aiming for him. Then Darnel got the reason why. A dense metal ball flew toward Darnel hitting him in the back sending him flying into the ground. Darnel slowly got up with smoke coming from his back where the ball hit. The admiral was hurt, but this fight was still far from over. "Now you got me mad." Darnel turned into his muscle point reducing the size of his arms to normal size but more muscular. He threw the ball straight toward Karasu in a sneak attack. Even for a warlord that attack should at least catch him off guard. It would also give Izlend a great distraction. Darnel's back was beginning to ache. He turned into his hydra point turning into his hybrid point but his size was that of a giant. He drowned the remaining clones in his venom which he spat from his fangs. The venom was powerful enough to eat through stone. It would have destoryed them with ease. Now it was time for Doku to suffer the same. Darnel spat eight venom toward Doku each one the size of buildings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Mid flight the ball stopped dead in it's tracks before it stopped. "So playing this game are we?" Doku asked. A metal dome once again formed though Doku had to act quick. Forcing open the metal below him with his metal control he went underneath the sea station and made a metal pad for him to land on before moving it and allowing venom to flow into the sea. Rising back up metal platted around his skin and the young man grew to a 20 ft size "Well Admiral you've put up a damn good fight..Now it's about to get better." Doku said as he got back onto the plat form. Picking up his ship which was virtually weightless due to Doku using the exoskeleton to pick it up he threw it and enhanced it's speed to about 80 mph with his metal control. The bow spirit was sharpened to be like an edge due to being made of Doku's metal and due to Darnel being 5 ft away and the speed. He'd either be dead or in such bad condition his crew would need to take him to the next marine base which was a good distance *about half a day trip* away from the current base. Of course if it hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:53 am

Darnel saw that the pirate had avoided his attack. The admiral was indeed in a disadvantage since they were on a metal island. Then the pirate came up wearing a metal suit about 20 feet tall almost about his height. Doku grabbed his own ship and tossed it toward Darnal hoping to strike the admiral "Okay.....Iam impressed." Darnel quickly strunk to his human form. The ship flew over him missing him completely. This was good news. Now they couldn't escape. The only way to escape was their ship, and Darnel wasn't going to let him take his sixth ship. Darnel ran toward the iron giant. He spat some venom toward his feet and spet spitting until he made a trail surrounding the giant. The trail eventually became a circle causing the ground around Doku to collaspe hopefully knocking him into the ocean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:57 am

After the ship missed it immediately flew back into it's original spot and docked once more. The second Darnel began spitting venom Doku lifted up the giant metal exoskeleton and got out of range. A bunch of small metal bits broke off of the giant metal body and formed into bullets. About one hundred in total. With a thought they all flew towards Darnel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Darnel turned into armor point hardening the scales on his body. He spat out a shot of venom unto a section of the sheet of bullets. Darnel then turned into his full snake jumping through the hole within the wall of bullets. He had to end this battle. Doku was now unprotected. Darnel turned his left arm into hydra point and threw a giant fist toward the pirate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Doku saw the attack coming and in turn launched a giant metal arm back. The hydra point destroyed it but stopped Darnel from getting close with the attack. Suddenly out from under the base a dragon made of metal flew out and caught Doku on it's head. Doku seemed focused on making the dragon but knew about his surroundings. The dragon began to launch blades, kunai, shuriken and generally all kinds of weapons meant to cut and crush bones at Darnel. However he soon lost control over the dragon it being a new move and all and it crashed into the platform destroying most of the ground and rendering it virtually useless to either side.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:05 am

Izlend knew he wasn't going to be able to dodge or even come close to blocking all 49 of the bullets shot. However he did have a plan to stop the foe there and then. Izlend thrust his electric gauntlet forward releasing a blast of electricity down towards the foe. Using his powers to control the electricity, Izlend used the man's own bullets and guns as a sort of makeshift lightning rods. Izlend released enough energy to fry a giant. He was able to bride the gaps in connection with his own rather under developed powers. Now it was up to someone else to decide whether the bullets would hit or not.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:28 am

Ferdinard was looking at the battles for quite a while. Apparently, Izlend was taking on Kuro, the subordinate of Doku, while his superior officer would take on Doku, who was a former member of Karasu's group. Ferdinard has no business with their fights and as a result, even if he joined at first in the battlefield in order to assist his comrades, he realized that he did not have the right to interfere with their battles. Both Darnel and Izlend had trained very much and it was not right to help them in their first battle after their intense training. As a result, Ferdinard was standing in a corner, watching the battle and laughing with his signature laughter "FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!".

However, while the man was laughing, something unexpected was about to happen. One of the battles was about to be interfered by a third person... Karasu, the former boss of Doku was actually in the battlefield and he was looking like he did not have the best mood to chat. With his appearance over the battlefield, the former warlord performed an attack on Izlend. Izlend was barely able to dodge the attack at first but right after he dodged, Karasu would not stop. He continued with another attack, consisting of several powerful bullets. Now things were serious. The boy was in trouble.

"Izlend!" Ferdinard worried about his comrade, even if he had a smile on his face. Before he could see what Izlend was about to do, Ferdinard rushed towards his direction with his Shockwave Rush technique and he jumped high on the sky. While he was doing it, Izlend himself made another movement. He used his electricity on the bullets to turn them into some short of lightning rods. Now that was good... Very, very good. It was a great chance for Ferdinard to start making his movement and enter the battle.

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HELLO!!!!" he said with a smile on his face and he started spinning his body. The man would spin his body quickly and launch barrages of his signature Shockwave techniques to hit the bullets and repel them away from his and Izlend's direction. Some of the bullets would be repelled back towards Karasu, some others would be repelled towards Kuro and some others would be repeled away randomly. Ferdinard was trying to save Izlend from the attack of the two pirates.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Suddenly a few unsuspecting events happened. Izlend fired a ray of lightning towards Karasu. It didn't take long for Karasu to see the lightning going through his bullets like a chain of webs. Karasu jumped in the air, with his normal pistols, and let the lightning hit him. His vulture crossed its wings over Karasu, taking the hit completely. Karasu though also protected him, he took out his electric pistols and pressed the electric dial against the vultures skin. The second the lightning hit the vulture's skin it was absorbed by the electric pistols Karasu had with him. While under his vulture's wings he closed his eyes, going into the risky Total Silence state. He heard a second voice enter the battlefield. He heard his heartbeat, his breath, and even his clothes moving against the wind. He heard rapid movement in the winds, followed by distortions in the wind itself that he assumed where barrages. He smacked Karasu's bullets with these.. shockwaves? He heard his bullets ricochet soon after the attack had hit. The second Karasu's legs touched the ground he used Soru to appear behind Kuro, with the vulture's wings around him and Karasu, and had his vulture get hit by the bullets, forcing the bullets to hit his steel hard skin and drop to the ground. His electric pistols were still touching his wings, taking away the electric charge the bullets would've had on the vulture.

Karasu's vulture then opened its wings. A gust of wind moved through the area as it did this. Karasu put away his normal pistols already, both of his hands were now holding the electric pistols that were now charged. Karasu flipped a switch, this activated the feature that allowed Karasu to use that same electricity into his pistols. Two shots alone were equivalent to a tazer.. enough to make someones body move on their own. To other people Karasu would look like he was mocking them, since he was fighting them with his eyes closed. In reality this was a stance he took where noises were heard and easily understood. Karasu then placed explosive rounds inside one of the pistols, and smoke bullets inside the other. This would be the first interesting match Karasu had since his fight with the unknown pirates. He prepared himself for another attack, putting both of his pistols at the enemies. One was pointing at Izlend, and the other at Ferdinand.

"More company? Is there anyone else I should be expecting?"
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Kuro had been watching, waiting for his perfect chance to strike. When Ferdinand had joined in, Kuro was about to move when the strange man who fought with Izlend blocked the bullets using a... Vulture? Kuro didnt care. He stood straight, charging lightning into his hand. He knew this attack would effect even Izlend due to its nature. He let the attack loose inbetween Ferdinand and Izlend, hitting the ground. Right before it hit, he placed his sword infront of Karasu's eyes, blocking him from the bright flash, although he could do nothing for him to help him deal with the deafening noise. His special attack, Omnis, was made for this kind of thing, blinding and deafening people. It made the flash and sound of lightning and thunder where ever it landed. Fortunately for Kuro, the attack did not effect him, rendering it the single most useful ability he had when dealing with anyone who he couldnt directly assault. He had no doubt that both Izlend and Ferdinand wouldnt take their eyes off of them, or possibly the attack he sent out. It would be utterly stupid for them to do so, there was no real trouble on any other side, so he knew they would be blinded for long enough to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:17 pm

The second Kuro launched the attack a yell of "GOD DAMMIT!" was heard. Jumping off of the platform and onto his ship Doku yelled "KURO GET YOUR ASS ON HERE THIS THING IS WORTHLESS TO ME AT THIS POINT!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Kuro wrote:
Kuro had been watching, waiting for his perfect chance to strike. When Ferdinand had joined in, Kuro was about to move when the strange man who fought with Izlend blocked the bullets using a... Vulture? Kuro didnt care. He stood straight, charging lightning into his hand. He knew this attack would effect even Izlend due to its nature. He let the attack loose inbetween Ferdinand and Izlend, hitting the ground. Right before it hit, he placed his sword infront of Karasu's eyes, blocking him from the bright flash, although he could do nothing for him to help him deal with the deafening noise. His special attack, Omnis, was made for this kind of thing, blinding and deafening people. It made the flash and sound of lightning and thunder where ever it landed. Fortunately for Kuro, the attack did not effect him, rendering it the single most useful ability he had when dealing with anyone who he couldnt directly assault. He had no doubt that both Izlend and Ferdinand wouldnt take their eyes off of them, or possibly the attack he sent out. It would be utterly stupid for them to do so, there was no real trouble on any other side, so he knew they would be blinded for long enough to attack.

Izlend had seen this attack and strategy previously in the same battle with Kuro. Instead of covering his eyes, he leaped in front of Ferdinard, because lets face it; out of the two he was much stronger. Izlend blocked the blinding light from his allies view, as well as channeling the energy in the platform away from his nearest ally. However whilst Izlend went to save his foe, his weapon went on the attack. The long chain like body slithered quickly between Izlend in the moment that Kuro's attack was echoing throughout the island and blinding anyone that could see. In that few seconds that the foes would have been blind and deaf, and even possibly electrocuted the chain eel circled Karasu. A moment later it launched itself at the man trying to chomp down on his shoulder as well as constrict him. If the sneak attack succeeded, it would likely leave the former Warlord open to attack from Ferdinard.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Karasu heard a deafening noise which caused him to flinch from the pain, as instinct would predict the second he couldn't hear anymore his eyes opened. Quickly he saw a creature move, slithering, around him and he didn't give it time to act. Karasu's vulture was deaf and blind, temporarily, so he'd have to make do without aerial combat. He jumped in the air using Soru and watched as the creature attacked a figure that wasn't there less then a second ago. Karasu didn't give it much time to react, the second he reached 15 feet in the air he aimed his pistol downwards and shot 4 explosive rounds at the ground the snake/eel was around. While in the air the vulture's instincts kicked in and opened it's wings allowing Karasu to float. A smile grew across Karasu's face as he knew what Doku was planning.. he wanted to escape. Karasu thought Doku might've bit more then he could chew with this battle. Karasu figured he'd help with the escape.. in his own way.

Karasu turned the switch off in his electric pistols, he still had enough charge in them for another use if he needed them. "Blizzard.. Stance.." Suddenly Karasu dropped to the ground and aimed his pistols at the enemies, all of them, in his own way. He shot 200 bullets (overall) within a second at all of the areas around the enemies. For Ferdinand 40 bullets clashed against each other, around him, causing 40m around Ferdinand to instantly freeze when the bullets clashed. For Izlend 40 other bullets were clashed around him, each of the bullets could freeze one area when shattered (it's made of glass that is easily shattered). Since Izlend and Ferdinand were so close together, all together it would be 80m around them that the sudden outburst of frozen bullets would cover. Of course the enemies would have no way of knowing that the bullets were with chemicals that freeze on the inside, and they would need almost impossible math and eyesight to see the bullets trajectory aiming at each other on top of the knowledge of the bullets. The other 120 bullets were aimed at Darnel, with the same effects of Izlend and Maimou. The ice attack was used to stop the marines from following them. Karasu, right after the attack, used Soru to disappear.. leaving only his voice as the last thing the others would hear.

"I'll be taking my leave now, I have to make sure Doku gets out of this alive.. until next time, I'll be looking forward to our next meeting. If you ever need an assassin for a job, don't hesitate to call.. make sure you marines bring plenty of Belli."

From there he appeared on his submarine and went inside. He closed the shuttle, with his vulture still on his shoulder and his ears still ringing from the blast of sound. Karasu walked to the front of the submarine and started holding his steering wheel and pressing buttons, within a moment he was already going underwater. He was deep enough for attacks that can come potentially from the top to never hit. With his sonar he was able to spot Doku's ship and follow it underwater.. if he was STILL in trouble then Karasu would have to show up again through his submarine. That would be a pain in the ass for Karasu, but he needed him for something.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Kuro wasted no time, not even waiting for Karasu to move. He was instantly charging at the ship, already there before Karasu even spoke. "Lets go Doku.." Kuro frowned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:30 pm

The ship began to sail away to fastly and was soon out of sight.

(Exit for Doku and Kuro.)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:46 am

Ferdinard looked towards Karasu while he was shooting him with his Blizzard Stance. At first, the marine was worrying about what would happen. He did not know that the bullets were not aiming for him and as a result, he prepared himself to block the attack with another barrage of his signature shockwaves. However, before he did that, he noticed something strange. The bullets were not aiming for him actually. They were aiming a small area around him. What was going on? What was Karasu trying to do? Now that was surprising!

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Ferdinard laughed and he looked at the bullets. "I think I should let him see what he is trying to do..." he said after laughing and he decided to not block the attack. As a result, the bullets hit on the area around him and started freezing immediately. "What the...." Ferdinard said with a smile on his face, even if he was worried, and he started getting trapped inside the pile of ice that was created with the help of the bullets of the blizzard stance. "That was smart... FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he said afterwards, seeing what Karasu did. "You have my respects, Karasu Ammo!!!!!!!!" he said afterwards, when he looked at Karasu, Doku and Kuro while they were leaving. "You got me here!" he finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)   Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Base Number 2 (Open to My Self, Kuro, Sk and the two member of his crew he brings) (No Killing by Admin Request.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next