One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]

Go down 
+4
Maxulus
davis.james.17
Jory
Frozen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jory

Jory

Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:36 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur hears the commotion and climbs up onto a nearby roof. He sees the large, crocodile-like creature and inhales deeply. "AWESOME!" he shouts, taking off across the rooftops. He leaps from his current roof to the next, a huge grin of anticipation on his face as he nears his target. He looks down into a side street and, seeing Lanki go after the crocodile, leaps off the roof and lands next to Alberto. "I seem to have slightly misplaced myself there," he says apologetically as he scratches the back of his head. "You think Lanki could use a hand with this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:42 pm

ALBERTO

Alberto sighs. He needed to go after that croco-thing ,after all it did try to hit him. He got up and dusted himself off. However before he could make a move a sudden voice was to be heard. He turned. It was Jory.

"Where were you...?..You know what never mind, but yea..Lanki will need some backup." Alberto said as he slowly walked backwards.

"Follow me. I think I know where he went." he said towards him before turning and running through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:59 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur blinks as Alberto dashes into the crowd, then plunges in after him and sprints alongside Alberto. He laughs and smiles widely, then pulls a pellet out of his bag. He turns to Alberto and throws it ahead, creating a smoke cloud. People begin to cough and move away from the smoke as the pair approach it. "Run straight through!" he shouts as he runs ahead into the smoke. He coughs lightly and continues through, searching for Lanki.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:10 pm

NECK

Neck walked into the men's room, he thought that he would take a nap before continuing his guard duty. However as soon as he stepped into the room the sensei appeared in-front of him. He jumped back in amazement and fell to the ground. He moved backwards a little.

"O-Oi, you just don't go running into someone's room like that!?" he yelled towards him as he slowly got up.

"I didn't run, I simply teleported" he said.

The bird on his shoulder let out a slight caw or tweet in agreement.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:45 pm

As Tarin continued to flee in annoyance rather than fear towards the docks, he eventually made it to his destiantion, though not without thumping a few unlucky marines in the face that crosseed his path and shoving away anyone unluckier to be in the same direction, so was rather surpised when Lanki tapped on his shoulder when he sighed in relife and reverted back to his wrinkly aged true form.
The elderly pirate spun round in confusion before his face change to that of anger as he saw him, and bellowed right at the fellow pirate, "You again! I told you im not intrested in fighting some jumped up little brat! clear off before marines get here or i'll be more than just a bit p**sed off with ya!" He gritted his teeth as his face began flushing red and quickly made a simple straigh-line punch at Lanki, aiming for hid face.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:22 pm

ALBERTO

"Haha!~ Good one Arthur!" Alberto yelled out as he rushed through the smoke.

He coughed slightly. It was hard to look with this smoke screen covering his eyes, it looked like he just had to rely on his senses. Alberto tripped over a rock. He quickly stood up and continued running. He had hoped know one saw that little slip up. After a few minutes of running Alberto had finally reached to his destination. He began to pant. His eyes widened as he saw the man transform into a human.

"C-Cool!" Alberto yelled out as his eyes began to sparkle.

He coughed.

"Anyways, you look like an interesting man. Join my crew." he said as he looked him straight in the eye. Although he just met him, he was a man who could transform into a crocodile. You don't seen one every day right?

Just outside the island..

A small ship began to close in. On it was 3 men. One had a long black mustache and yellow eyes. His hair was black and tied back into a ponytail. He was wearing a red and black ninja costume. A evil grin on his face.

"Soon, that old geezer will get what he deserves..."
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:54 am

ARTHUR

Arthur shakes his head at his captain's ignorance. "Sencho, he's a Devil Fruit user like myself. Added to that, he's a carnivorous Zoan user. That means he could be REALLY dangerous to have on board the ship. Are you sure about this?" He smiles slightly at the thought, though. "Although, he could make the ship a bit more interesting." Arthur laughs and looks out over the water. He frowns and puts on his goggles, zooming in.

"Well, this can't be good..." he mutters.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Stopping his punch short from actually striking Lanki and looked puzzled at Alberto’s question, blinking in confusion for a few moments before returning to rage once again as he turned his attention to the pirate captain.
“Bloody hell! Almost any young upstart pirate I bump into, asks me this, and the answer is no! Why the hell would I want to get near marines when I want to just retire to were there aren’t any!”, he snarled, shaking his fist with each syllable that was spat out, before turning to Arthur at his comment about him possibly being entertaining.
“Entertaining? ENTERTAINING?! I’ll give you entertaining you cocky little s***! Come here, I might just have only a bounty in the thousands, but that doesn’t mean I’m not bloody dangerous! I’m gonna snap your spine! An- what ya looking at? I’m over here damnit!”, he bellowed right at the fellow devil fruit user, stopping for a few moment in his anger, thinking something was dodgy about his sudden change of tone.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:55 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur turns back to Tarin and looks at him with distaste. He shakes his head and sighs, smiling lightly. "As much as we'd all love to be the center of attention, there are many more pressing matters in this world than any individual on his or her own. Take, for example, you. We were all fascinated by you a moment ago, but I've spotted a ship coming into harbor with only three men on it. Now, this could mean any of myriad things, but my guess is that it's someone who's strong enough not to need more than two men with him at any given time. For the aforementioned reasons, I suggest that we put aside all thoughts of recruitment-" Arthur turns and glares at his captain jokingly, "-or fighting-" he adds as he turns to Lanki and Tarin, "-and focus on the real issue, which is most likely to be found on the incoming ship. After, we can all kill each other as much as we want. Whaddya say, Lizardman?" he asks, looking to his captain for approval.

Last edited by Jory on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:22 am

(OOC: Let's speed things up, the plot of this thread is not going as expected but let's try our best to fix it)

ALBERTO

Alberto listened to Arthur's words before thinking for a few minutes. 3 people on a ship... let's see here...what should they do...run or fight...fight or run? Alberto looked at Arthur. They do need a bit of practice in combat. He looked back at the lizard man.

"Let's go see what they want... maybe then we can fight..." he said in a calm tone of voice.

However he could tell it was bad. Really bad. He walked off near the port and waited for the men's arrival.

BOAT

The man on this boat was known as Zai. Zai looked off into the port, he sighed.

"It looks like we got 3 people waiting for us. They don't look like trouble. If they get in our way, don't hold back on killing." Zai said as he looked back at his crew mates how nodded in agreement.

NECK

The old man stepped out of the ship. He looked up at the sky.

"I have a bad feeling... a very bad feeling.." he muttered.

"Oh Zai... where are you now..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3