One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]

Go down 
+4
Maxulus
davis.james.17
Jory
Frozen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:52 am

South Blue

Alberto and the others had escaped the giant's fury and are know sailing, Alberto's wounds had healed a little however a scar could be found upon his fore head.

"Oi, how are you doing back there?" Alberto asked his crew mates as he sailed the ship.

A smile was on his face, his first adventure! It was great one, he had clashed with a VA and survived! However while Alberto was day dreaming about his adventure, a sea king happened to be swimming right next to his ship. It quickly came out of the water and gave out a big roar, Alberto suddenly came back to his senses. His eyes began to shine as he looked at the sea king.

"Awesome!~" he let out as his jaw suddenly dropped.

Alberto approached the sea king and began to look at it up and down. The sea king roared once more and aimed to take out Alberto's ship, Alberto quickly drew his katana and directed it towards the sea king giving it a big scar on it's right side. It fled.

"Serves you right.."

Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:35 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur gazes longingly at the fleeing sea king, his belly rumbling out of hunger. "What'd you do that for, Alberto!?" he shouts at the captain. "He was dinner!" Arthur sits down against the mast and sighs, smiling broadly. It was a beautiful day, no matter how much food their captain caused them to miss out on. He looks back at his other crewmates, who he barely knows. He grins and stands up, walking over to a woman who seemed to feel rather comfortable on the larger ship. "Hey, I don't think I've even introduced myself to you yet. I'm Arthur." He smiles widely and extends a gloved hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:12 pm

ALBERTO

"He thought our ship was food..." Alberto mutterd as he slowly mader his way towards Arthur.

"Hmm You introudced yourself to me in Baterllia, didn't you?" Alberto asked curiously.

"Ah well, Hello! My name's Alberto.T.Wallet your former captian, nice to meet you Arthur!" Alberto puts his hand out for a quick shake.

NECK

Neck had just awoke from his sleep, he was in a ship. He then seddenly rememberd that he had joined a crew. He strectched and got out of the room, a small smile upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:26 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur turns around to Alberto and smiles broadly, taking the offered hand and shaking it. "That I did. And what do you mean former captain'? Am I not a part of this crew?" He laughs and begins to walk around the deck. "I've been looking for a crew to join, actually. And I've chosen yours."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm

ALBERTO

"I see, well you made the right choice cause mine's the best~!" he siad with a smile across his bright face. He then looked ahead in the distance and realized that an Island was coming into view, he smiled. His second adventure was just around the corner, he stared up at the sky and then back at Arthur.

"Um Arthur, mind if ya sharpen my Katana?" Alberto asked getting out his sword.

"And a nice clean would be nice."

NECK

He got out the room and noticed that 2 people were on the deck.

"Morning Guys!~" he yelled followed by a slight chuckle he then began to yawn and leaned against the entrance of the Boy's Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:28 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur looks at Alberto incredulously, his jaw dropping. Then anger comes across his face and he swings a fist downward, intending to smack Alberto on top of his head. "BAKA! I'M NOT HERE TO CLEAN YOUR SWORD FOR YOU!" he shouts.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:18 pm

ALBERTO with Arthur

"Ow!~" Alberto shouts as a red bumb glows on the top of his head, he slwoly began to rub it.

"A simple no would've been nice.." he mutters under his breath as he puts away his katana, he then notices that the island was very close.

"Oi Neck-San! Can ya dock the ship!" he yells towards Neck's direction, he then looks towarda Arthur.

"You ready?"

NECK

"Aye Sir!" Neck repiles going over to the steering wheel, he slowly docks it in the port.

"Easy does it..." he mutters
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:24 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur smiles broadly and scratches the back of his head. "I was born ready," he boldly states as he begins to climb up to the crow's nest. He puts on his goggles and zooms in on the island, trying to find a good place to dock. "Captain! There's a cove a little bit to starboard!"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:25 pm

NECK

Neck quickly steered the ship towards the Starboard direction attempting to dock in the cove.

"This way?" he asked

ALBERTO

A smile grew on his face, he was very excited to start his second adventure, who knows? Maybe he will find a new crew-mate along the way.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:38 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur smiles as they approach the cove he had indicated earlier. He wonders what sort of adventures await them on this latest of islands. Climbing down from the crow's nest, he shouts to Neck, "Yep! That's the right heading!" before jumping down to the deck of the ship. He walks up to the bow and puts a foot up on the railing, sighing and reminiscing about his childhood.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:02 am

ALBERTO

"Heheh Adventure awaits us!~" Alberto yelled running towards the front side of the ship, as soon as the ship touched the shore he leaped off it and onto the floor.

"Haha! The Sea Storm Pirates Land!" he yells out loud however little did he know that everybody had heard every single word which came from his mouth...trouble was already around the corner.

NECK

"O-Oi Senchou! What the hell are you doing!?" Neck yells as Alberto jumps off the ship, had he joined a reliable crew?, who knows?....
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:22 am

Clix was running all over his town to get away from the restreuant that was pretty much trying to inslave him. As soon as he was far away, a man knocked him to the ground. He streched out his arm, causing Clix to fall flat on the ground. "Where in the world do you think your going? You have a contract with me boy," his manager said. Clix started to get up and walk along him, as soon as his manager's back was turned. Clix left again and his manager saw him running again. That's when his manager saw a marine and yelled out, "Check that kid, he stole all money." Clix stopped and heard what that guy said and yelled back, "No I didn't." The marine saw Clix and knew he stole from the town when he was smaller. Knowing that he has a criminal history, he decided to believe the manager and chase after Clix. Clix seeing the marine chasing him, he got worried and started running again.
Back to top Go down
http://Bountyhuntingatthenextlevel.webs.com
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:27 am

ALBERTO

"Who is a pirate? I am a pirate! Who is a pirate? I am a pirate!~" Alberto would sing to himself as he walked into the village.

Alberto then suddenly bumped into a young man who happend to be running.

"Opps, I am terribly sorry. Hope I didn't hurt you." Alberto said to the man who had a very worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:31 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur gets knocked into the water by Alberto as his captain runs past him. He flails around momentarily, screaming something about drowning, before realizing it is only knee deep. He sighs in relief, then runs after his captain. Arthur chuckles as Alberto walks into the boy, then sees the look on the kid's face. "What's wrong?" he asks the kid.
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Clix got up and too shake off the dust from his clothes. "I'm runni----," Clix attempted to speak but a group of marines behind him stopped him. "Great it looks like he brought some friends," Clix muttered. Right when Clix was about to take off again, one of the marines started talking. "Look it's captain "Bright Night" Wallet. The captain of the Sea Storm Pirates." The three marines started to attack when Clix got into one of his stances. They charged for them and Clix jumped into the air, then struck the ground with a karate chop. Two of the marines got hit by the slash and one of them were stuck into the ground that split. "Now that's what I an Earthquake Chop," Clix said bragging.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:58 am

ARTHUR

Arthur sighs and looks at the Marines, shaking his head. Those Marines would always drive him crazy, no matter where he ran to. "Stupid Marines, thinking they can take on someone with powers like yours," he says to the kid. "What's your name, kid?" he asks as he sees more Marines approaching from down the street, pointing at him and Alberto as they hold up WANTED posters. He reaches his hand into his pellet pouch and withdraws a few explosive pellets, holding them in a hand and preparing to throw them. "Alberto, more Marines. What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:35 am

ALBERTO

"Am I some sort of marine magnet?" Alberto mutterd to himself.

Suddenly one of the marines pulled out a poster of him, Alberto's jaw dropped.

"Awesome!~" he said to himself.

"<cough> Anyways Arthur I say we take them out." Alberto finally said.
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Clix got up in a karate striking pose. "I'm in for some marine battling. Besides I'm most likely wanted now. I might as well take out as many as I can to add up my bounty score," Clix said while getting ready to attack. "Oh and I'm Clix by the way. The master thief and master cook of this Island," Clix replied back to what Arthur had asked him.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:59 pm

NECK

"Not again...I guess I will stay here and guard the ship..." Neck says to himself as he sees a group of marines surround his captain.

ALBERTO

"Too slow.." Alberto mutters as he sways to the left, dodging a marine attack. He then draws his katana in an upward motion so that it cuts the marine's left arm.

Alberto after doing this he twists to the left and takes out 2 of them.

"Im on a roll.."

Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:10 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur laughs and bends backward, narrowly avoiding a slash from a Marine's cutlass. He jabs a finger at a Marine, turning it into a thorn which extends through his heart and into the throat of the Marine behind him. "Shish Kebab!" he shouts, sprawling to the ground as a Marine dives over him. He sprouts a group of straight spines that extend upward, impaling the Marine and then disappearing. He stands up in a fighting stance, waiting for the Marines to make their next move.
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Clix

Clix used his karate training to strike the marines and his thieving lifestyle to evade thier attacks. The marines tried thier hardest to slash up Clix but he would dodge them and start swing his arm around using his Fire Punch. After knocking down a couple of them, even more started showing up. "Looks like I'm going to get a good workout today," Clix said bragging.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Come on...is this all you guys got!" Alberto said as he evaded another attack.

Alberto then stabbed one of them through their chests.

"O-oi this guys are really something!" one of the marines yelled as he stumbled backwards.

NECK

Meanwhile back at the ship, 2 young men seemed to be sneaking into the ship. Neck was in the men's room lifting some weights, when he suddenly he suddenly heard a slight creek outside the door. He slowly opened it only to find 2 people dressed in...ninja suits?

(Introducing the Stealth Twins)

"Oh no, our cover's been blown!" one of them yelled as he quickly got into a karate stance.

(OCC: Posting on an IPad)
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur chuckles and dodges a series of katana strikes, then lashes out with a kick. His foot turns into a thorn and impales the Marine who tried to slash at him. He turns to the four remaining Marines and smiles. "Blades!" he shouts, each of his hands extending into a large, sword-shaped thorn. "Run!" he says to the Marines, laughing as he takes a step forward. The Marines turn and run away, dropping their weapons as they go.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:42 pm

ALBERTO

"Hehe Nice work guys!" Alberto says as he turns to the 2.

He then realizes that there was a person he didn't meet yet, he decided to commence with the introductions right away.

He let out a hand for a shake. "Hello, nice to meet you! My name's Alberto.T.Wallet, captain of the Sea Storm Pirates!"

NECK

"It's all your fault!" one of the ninjas said.

"Mine!? You're the one with the weight!"

"Weight! I have you know that these are muscles!"

"Lier!"

"Oi guys break it up, what were you doing in this ship in the first place?"

They both remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:51 am

"Stop it right there, MARINES!" a loud voice was heard as the marines were running away and some of them were cut down, not with great strength in order to not be killed but in order to be stopped. All the marines fell down and a figure could be barely seen. It was a tall creature and it was quite shadowed. It did not look like a human, at least from afar. In fact, it looked much like a bear... It had a quite big body, quite inhuman.

"Wh-What? A panda?" one of the marines screamed while falling down and the figure was seen. It was a panda that was carrying a sword!

[Introduction Box]
[Brewmaster "Bamboo Sword"]
[Former Captain of the Nature Pirates]

"Marines... You are not going anywhere until you tell me what I want to learn. I will not allow you to get back to your basement without telling me what I want about the "Donkey". I know everything." Brewmaster said while stepping towards the marines and he grabbed one from the neck. Being an animal, the creature was quite powerful and he could grab a human and raise him with his bare hand.

"Huh? The Donkey? How do you know?" the marine said while struggling. "This was supposed to be top secret information!" he said and he started kicking Brewmaster, although the kicks did not look like they were affecting Brewmaster at all.

"I did not know... I just had some suspicions... However, you actually confirmed my suspicions..." Brewmaster said and he dropped the marine on the ground. Then, he pointed towards him with his sword and said, without even paying much attention to the members of the Sea Storm Pirates "Now, tell me... Where is the "Donkey"?".

That was weird... A talking panda with a sword was beating down some marines and interrupted the conversation of the members of the Sea Storm Pirates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next