One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
klemenator

klemenator

Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Serge was approaching Orange town wavering and starving from the journey behind him. As his stomach rumbled Serge tied his small boat to the docks. Taking in water the boat quickly sank and now only the mast could be seen sticking out of the water. Walking twoards the butchers thru the down square many people children cried when he cust a big shadow over them. Serge arived and sat down infront of the shop. ''Give me the biggest piece of meat you have... And make it quick...'' The butcher quickly took a raw cows hindleg and gave it to the giant. Serge threw all the beli he had twoards the butcher almost missing him. Slowly serge got up and took a short walk out of town to a forest near the beach. There he lit a campfire and cooked the raw piece of meat. At the sight and smell of the meat his stomach made loud noises and his mouth was watering. In a clearing near his small campfire was a stream of fresh water. Serge leaned over the stream and dipped his face into it drinking almost 2 liters of water. Serge turned back to the golden brown piece of meat on a stick. ''I hope the scent wont attract any unsuspected visitors...''
Back to top Go down
chickiet121

chickiet121

Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Marty docked his sail boat on the island unknown to him which is home to Orange town. He got out of his boat taking what is left of his Beli, he looked up and saw some smoke coming from in the forest infront of him he took a quick sniff in the air and his mouth started to water. "Ahh MEAT!" he yelled as he put on his iron claws and began to run through the forest to where the smoke was coming from. As he was running every time his foot hit the ground it would make the whole island shake. It has been so long since Marty has had a good cooked piece of meat, He was knocking down trees and pushing over anything that would get in his way from eating this meat and once he gets to a clearing he notices a shadow near the fire. "Hey, Who goes there. Give me your meat!"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:23 pm

''You stupid Huma.... Half giant... Another half giant? Gehahahahahaha'' Serge jumped onto his feet and equiped his gloves with almost a threatning gesture. He noticed that he was bigger and that Marty might be abit suprised when he found such a big guy in the woods. ''How about you just sit down and we share this... I really want to know what another half giant is doing in this part of east blue...''
Back to top Go down
chickiet121

chickiet121

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:29 pm

He suddenly stopped dead in his tracks when he saw another Half giant. "Wo.. Wow.. are you from my village, I don't remember you but it has been 15 years please tell me you are from a small Giant village in South Blue. I have been looking for them for years." But with closer examination he notices he doesn't look like someone from his village he is to big. "Never mind." He walks over to him measureing himself up to the other Half giant and noticing he is atleast another half a meter taller then him. He looks down and sees the big piece of meat on the fire and says. "Lets eat this meat and I will tell you all you want to know about me."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Serge tore the leg appart and divided it equaly even tho his stomach telling him otherwise. ''Here eat up...'' Throwing almost the entire leg into his mouth serge even swallowed abit of bone. ''So where ya from... Im guessing you arent a local Gehahaha!
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Serge tore the leg appart and divided it equaly even tho his stomach was telling him otherwise. ''Here eat up...'' Throwing almost the entire leg into his mouth serge even swallowed abit of bone. ''So where ya from... Im guessing you arent a local Gehahaha!
Back to top Go down
chickiet121

chickiet121

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:39 pm

"Gegyagyagyagya No not here I'm from a small island in the South Blue." He grabs the leg and and puts it in his mouth scraping his teeth along the bone and getting every single piece of meat off of the bone. "I've been traveling the seas trying to find my villagers who were attacked and taken away over 15 years ago. Anyway where are you from my friend?"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:12 am

''South blue huh... I am from the same ocean but I did not know there was another giant city there... I hail from Damacus also a vilage that had quite a fair amount of half giants.'' Serges face was grim and you could almost say sad. ''I had my caravan trading with other Cities on the island. But right when I was returning home I got shot and passed out... Then I was in captivity for 5 long years where I had to gather wood for their ships. After that I escaped and sailed here hoping to find someone to join me in my hunt for Pirates!'' Serge made a huge smile reveling some meat stuck in his teeth. ''And now you come along! Another half giant! Welcome to the crew... Crew... Umm... What did you say your name was?
Back to top Go down
chickiet121

chickiet121

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:26 am

"Wait you are from South Blue as well, wow what a small world my name is Marty... So you say you were attacked as well. Well I would be glad to join your crew." he says looking up at the other giant and thinking about losing his family and villagers and wondering how he never heard about another group of Half giants in the same sea as him. "My goal is to find my village people and my family who saved me all those years ago from them pirates. If your goal is to kill the pirates then I am in." He puts out his hand to shake the other giants hand. "What was your name?"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Serge reached for the Giants hand and squeezed it very hard. ''Serge a pleasure to meet you Gehhaahah... Welcome to the Chain Mail Giants Marty!'' Serge was now giggling and smiling like a child. ''Now the first thing we need to do is get a boat... Or maybe we could make a raft from the trees here..'' Serge put on his thinking face. He really wanted to leave this Island and start hunting down Pirates.
Back to top Go down
chickiet121

chickiet121

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Marty squeezes Serge's hand back "Gegyagyagyagya... The Chain Mail Giants, that's a great name but I don't think anyone is going to want to give us giants a boat so we may need to make a raft for now..." Marty smiles because he now has a friend and a crew. Marty gets up and starts to walk away "Well lets start building this raft then Gegyagya. I'm really looking forward to getting my revenge on those pirates who terrorized my village, and if going with you and joining your crew is going to help me achieve this I will follow you to the ends of the earth..... Captain!"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:37 am

SunShine Pirates:

A medium sized ship could be seen on the Horizon. With a spyglass you could make out the name of it. Sunny Days... This ship belongs to the sunshine pirates. But dont let the name fool you. 4 members remain in this crew since they lost 3 in a battle aggainst the marines. Sunny days was allready close to the harbor ready to dock. Instead of a rope they tied the ship down with chains.

A man in a green hood and a girl in a black jacket jumpped off the boat going thru the town. They caused almost no trouble. But when they were gone another man jumped of the boat. He was very pale and had white hair. This pale man started killing random by passers and screaming could be heard thruout town.

Serge:

''We should head to town and get some nails, rope, sails... Maybe some planks of wood.'' Serge looked into his pockets.''Nothing... Do you have any money?''
Back to top Go down
chickiet121

chickiet121

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:33 pm

"Yeah I got some left over from the last bounty I collected." He puts his hand into his pocket and gets out a bag of beli that adds up to $100,000 beli. "I think this will be enough Gegyagyagyagya." He gets up and they begin to walk into town. I haven't collected a good sized bounty in a while, how about you just no one worth it is around in the East Blue."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Serge looked to the sky trying to remember where he captured the last pirate. ''I think that the last bounty I collected was... In West Blue I collected 9.000.000 beli but most of it got stole... I used all that was left of the money on this snack...'' Serge rubbed his allready hungry stomach.

As Serge and Marty got close to the town screaming could be heard. ''Do you hear that Marty?'' Walking much faster now Serge was ready to get more beli.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)   Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Meeting of a giant. (Open only to members of the Chain Mail Giants)
Page 1 of 1