One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]

Go down 
+4
Maxulus
davis.james.17
Jory
Frozen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:23 am

"T-Talking Panda!?" Alberto's jaw suddenly dropped.

"Awesome!~" he yelled, his eyes beginning to twinkle with excitement.

Alberto slowly approached the panda, he began to walk around him. Its not every day you see a talking panda with a sword.

"Umm Panda-San, nice to meet you! My name's Alberto.T.Wallet. What's yours?" Alberto asked with a smile on his face.

NECK

"Im waiting...what the hell are you doing on this ship!?" Neck asked once more.

"Umm. Sight-seeing?" One of them mutterd.

Neck picked one of them up, he brought him close to his face.

"What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:50 am

"Hm? Why would a human need my name? Are you a member of the World Government perhaps? Are you with those guys?" Brewmaster questioned the pirate who was introducing himself. Apparently, Brewmaster did not really trust the majority of humans. Of course, he was not as absolute as he was when he started his travels around the seas, but he was somewhat absolute. Even if his interaction with Dorian changed him, he still had some distrust towards humans and would not trust them immediately.

Then, as soon as he spoke his words, he dropped the marine to the ground and said "My name is of no importance... Especially to a human."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:17 am

ALBERTO

"Me? Part of of the World Goverment? That's a big No-No." Alberto said.

"So you don't want to tell me your name, eh? Ah well..then I guess I will call you Panda-San!" Alberto says towards the panda.

He then looks towards the Marine's direction, they stumbled to their feet and began to make a run for it. A small grin crossed Alberto's lips.

"So Panda-San, what was this umm..Donkey thing you were talking about earlier?"

NECK

"Take your filthy hands away from me!" the ninja yelled as he flipped of Neck's grip.

He then charged towards Neck and directed his fist towards his face.

"Suprise knuckle sandwich!" the ninja yelled.

Neck simply moved to the side and saw the ninja slam his head against the door for the boy's cabin.

"Sushi!" the other ninja said as he ran over to his un conscious mate.

"Opps.."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:06 pm

"This is none of your business, human." Brewmaster said to Alberto with a serious voice and then he turned his back on him. "I would rather die than share any information I know, especially for one of my own kind. And not to mention that those guys already left because I paid attention to you instead of them." Brewmaster kept saying and he started walking slowly away. While walking, he had his hands inside the pockets of his robe and he was whistling. He was making a sound that was reminiscent of the sound of nature... After all, he was a creature of the nature...

What would Alberto do? Would he follow him or would he let him go?
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:56 pm

ALBERTO

"Wow some one's grumpy..." Alberto muttered.

He then signaled for Arthur to follow him, Alberto was planning on following the bear, after all things can get intresting.

"Oi Panda-San! Wait up!" Alberto yelled as he chased after the panda

NECK

"Opps..." Neck muttered as he began to rub his head.

"What have you done!?" one of the ninjas yelled.

Suddenly a small smirk appeared on the ninja's face when Neck had turned his back to call a doctor.

Sushi suddenly awoke, the 2 ninjas leaped towards the wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:58 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur rubs his eyes, not quite believing what he's seeing. A talking panda? A talking... frickin' panda!? Even for someone like Arthur who had seen a lot, this was almost too much. He gawks at the panda, all the sounds around him beginning to resemble buzzing as he focuses in. Then, he snaps out of it as Alberto beckons to him. He shakes his head and follows Alberto and the panda. Things were about to get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Meanwhile, on a mountain outside the village...

A tall man sat upon a ledge on a mountain just outside the village, his eyes fixed towards the village. He had a long white beard and circle glasses, he had a straw hat and a long black robe, a long pole strapped to his back.

[Rouck]
[Sensei]

"I wonder where those two are off to now...." he muttered to himself, a tooth peck on his mouth.

A small smirk appeared of his face.

The sun shined down onto his hat, casting a shadow over his green eyes. A small bird, flew towards him and slowly sat on his shoulder, it was also wearing a straw hat.

[Levi]
[Pet]

"Ah, evening my good friend." Rouck said towards the bird.

The bird let out a slight whistle.

"Hahaha, you sure got a way with words, don't you.."
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Clix thought that it would be alittle strange to be following a talking panda, but then again he has seen wierder stuff happen in his life. "I can't believe it, I might of actually followed my dream already and found a crew," Clix said inside of his head. He was overjoyed from the idea, but tried his best to hold in because he didn't want to give the captain a reason to not asking him to join. Clix then started to followed them with Brew master.
Back to top Go down
http://Bountyhuntingatthenextlevel.webs.com
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:49 pm

ALBERTO

"Hmm..." Alberto thought as he looked back at Clix. A small smile appeared on his face.

He suddenly stop.

He turned back to Clix, a big grin on his face.

"Yo! You're mighty strong, I was wondering, wanna join my crew?" Alberto asked as he pointed towards himself.

If the man said Yes, then he could gain his 3rd member. Once he had 4, he will travel off to the West Blue.

NECK

"Caught you.." Neck muttered as he grabbed both ninjas as they charged towards him.

"I knew there was something fishy with you guys." he said as he dropped them.

"Now spill it...why are you here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:15 am

The panda could listen to the words of the captain of the Sea Storm Pirates but he would not stop. He was not interested in a kind of person that he deemed to be a bad person, especially if he was a human. He had seen the man defeating some marines and as a result he had formed a bad image for him. Of course, Brewmaster was doing the same... However, there was something different. Brewmaster was not attacking them for being marines, he was attacking them for being humans and in order to convince them to tell him some things regarding a person he wanted to learn some information about.

"I have no business with you." the panda was saying while the man was following him and he started walking slightly faster. While walking, he took a look behind and an image came to his mind. He could see the image of Mangix, his pet dog and Griz, his former First Mate. It had been a while since he left him and Griz behind so that he would move by himself to his own adventure and fight their enemies by himself in order to not have them get hurt. Seeing the pirates together was making him remember his former crew... He was obviously missing them. "Mangix... Griz... It's been a while since we met... Hasn't it?" he whispered with nostalgia as he kept walking on the road.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:53 pm

ROUCK

"Hmm..." Rouck mumbled as he looked off at the distant town.

Levi let out a slight whistle.

"Yes..I also think that we should go after those 2, for all we know they could be in trouble." he said as he began to get on his feet.

He then removed his hat and flung it in the air, he jumped towards it and landed onto it. The hat hit the rocky mountain and began to ride down it, Rouck sat on top of his hat, his arms folded. His pet bird Levi on his left shoulder.

"Hmm quiet a bumpy ride, eh, Levi?"

NECK

"Fine....we were about to rob your ship..." one of them muttered as he looked away from Neck

"You see... we just show this ship and thought it was bound to have some cool stuff so we decided to rob it..."

"I thought as much...anyways..You guys better get going." Neck said as pointed somewhere off the ship.

"I understand.."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:02 am

A series of tall splashes of water could be spotted all the way from the docks of Karate Island, though their source was still hidden by the large distance. "Land! Food!" A young man shouted with a smile as he balanced himself on his racing boat, his right hand yanking a handle that protruded out of motor as they both rotated. He was quite thin, with flaming red hair blown back by the powerful wind that accompanied his high-speed. He had a pair of goggles pulled over his eyes to stop the wind from hitting them, and a necklace with a small red tiki statue dangling back wrapped around his neck.

[Introducing:
Red Jaguar
A Shari Shari No Mi user]

When he closed in on the docks, Red pulled his arm off the lever, allowing the motor to slow down. While he docked, his stomach rambled on and on about how it didn't get anything to work on for the past 2 hours, letting all the bystanders know he was hungry. He couldn't bother getting his toolbox out of the boat, since he just hated carrying it around, and dashed away as soon as he was done fastening it to the dock. "Follow the nose Red, just follow the nose..." He mumbled as he started bolting through the streets of the island, knocking down some of those he passed by without even noticing. All he could think about was finding a place to calm his hunger.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:25 am

ALBERTO

Alberto continued to follow the panda, he arms rested on his head. He yawned, it was pretty dull following a panda with a katana. Suddenly a small boy ran past him, he seemed to bump into Alberto. Alberto stumbled. He looked towards the boy with red hair. However before he could say a word the boy dashed off.

"Heheh...wanna play it like that." Alberto said with a rather evil look on his face.

He chased after the boy, this would stasisfy his boredom.

ROUCK

Rouck and his pet Lavi had reached the bottom of the mountain. They seemed to have landed near some kind of boat. To their surprise they found the two boys.

"Aha, found them." Rouck said as he began to approach the 2.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:28 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur looks on confusedly as Alberto dashes off. He shrugs and continues to follow the panda, hoping he will end up somewhere that sells bananas, as he had thought of a new pellet to build. He smiles to himself, still lost in thought as he takes a wrong turn back toward the harbor and loses the panda. Suddenly, a bird flies into his face and begins clawing at him, causing Arthur to raise his hands to his face in an effort to pull the bird off. He trips and falls into a puddle, where he promptly begins floundering. "Help! I'm drowning! I'm- Oh..." He blushes, realizing that he was never in any danger at all.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:40 pm

(OCC: Where is davis when you need him?)

NECK with 2 ninjas

As the two ninjas got of the ship one of them turned his head only to notice an old man approach the boat. He froze. He tapped his friend by the shoulder and pointed towards the old man, his hand shaking.

"O-Oi l-look it's the old geezer.." he said as his eyes winded.

"Darn! We better get outta here!" the other one yelled as he quickly jumped of the boat and dashed away, the other followed.

"Oh no you don't" Rouck said as he threw his hat towards one of the ninja, it hit one of them straight on the head. He fell

The ninja then rubbed his head, he turned and noticed the man was right behind him.

"Im screwed.."
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur continues down the street. Having lost sight of his captain, he sighs and begins walking toward the market in search of some new materials to use in his inventions. He looks up at his goggles and begins to think. What else could he do with them to make them more helpful?
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:41 pm

NECK

"You're in big trouble young man." Rouck said as he picked the ninja up by his collar.

Meanwhile his bird, Lavi was flew towards the other ninja and began to peck at his head. The ninja began to rub his head, that bird can really peck. The two were now busted.

While this was happening Neck let out a slight laugh.

"Oi,Oi are you trying to stop these boys or kill them?" he thought to himself as some sweat came down his forehead.

He yawned and continued his work on guarding the ship

ALBERTO

"Darn you little kid! Come back here!" Alberto yelled as he chased after the kid.

Many curious faces was made at him by passing villagers but he coudln't care less.

After all this was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
joeyjoey61297

joeyjoey61297

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Last edited by joeyjoey61297 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't matter)
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Andrew Tarinson was in a bad mood. Admitedly, he was always in a bad mood, but in a more sour mood than usual, after seein a swarm of marines will around the village, where he had hoped would finally be his location for retirement as he set foot on the island, and the outlaws who just made things worst by causing a huge ruckus, making it easier to spot the old pirate wasn't helping.
The eldery, muscled, gritty looking man, dressed sloppily in his trousers, tattered waist coat, old boots and baggy sleevless shirt, grinded his teeth in frustration as he watched from an alleway before bellowing out; "Right! Stuff this! I'm leaving this place!"
He suddenly then grew to twice his size and quickly gained more muscle mass as his skin was replaced with scales and his teeth and nails grew longer and sharper, becoming a large half repitle half man like creature.
"Tokage Tokage No Mi, Model: Crocodile!" the aged criminal cried out before snarling his technique name; "Gator Gatling!", and began swinging a whole chain of jab, uppercuts, hook and straightline punches as he charge forward towards the docks, which happened to also be at the present company of the Sea Storm Pirates and World Goverment employees.
Back to top Go down
Crowstripe

Crowstripe

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Lanki awoke from hi quarters, his long black hair messy. As he got up, he put his white/gray hoodie on, with a red cross on the back. He put his hood over his hair, and put on his goggles. He adjusted his black sash on his waist, put on his red arm bands, and black fingerless gloves. He shyly walked out, and saw Alberto. "Good morning, Alberto." He said shyly, but with a smile. He then realized, no one was on the boat, and he stepped off the boat into the town. He walked pass villagers, and heard talking. "I need to find Alberto.." He said. He walked, and noticed some marines were tailing him. "Uh oh.." He said, as he put his palm to his for head.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:10 pm

ALBERTO

Alberto had been chasing the boy for quite a few minutes now however due to all the crowd he had lost him.

"Darn..lucky boy." he mumbled to himself as he let out a sigh.

Now he had to find his crew members. He looked around but still no sight of any of them. Suddenly before he could make another move a wild creature leaped out the crowd and drove it's fist towards Alberto's face. He quickly jumped out the way however his wounds from his last fight began to take the better of him.

"O-Oi...What the hell!?" he yelled towards the creature's direction.

[OCC: Have a plan for this thread..stay tuned Twisted Evil ]
Back to top Go down
Crowstripe

Crowstripe

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:15 pm

[OOC: Very Happy Can't wait.]

Lanki heard Alberto's idiotic yell, and ran toward the direction, he found a large creature close to Alberto. "Atsu Atsu fist!" Lanki said, as his gloves started turn red like his skin, steam poured off it, with a large increase in heat, Lanki attempted to drive his fist into the creatures face, as the creatures was large, he didn't know what was awaiting him.

Last edited by Crowstripe on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joeyjoey61297

joeyjoey61297

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:50 pm

[OOC: keep us informed Frozen.=)]

Joe walked out of her room on the "storm Defender" and looked up towards the mast and took a deep breathe. As she did that Joe said "I wonder where everyone went?"Joe slowly walked back into her room to get changed, she figured well everyone is gone she would take the time to sharpen and polish her swords.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:33 pm

"Ha! Look at all you little sods run! No wonder things have gone to rubbish these days, if this is the standard of the best!", Tarin gloated, as every was startled at his sudden apperance, though most likely due to his zoan hybrid form, afterall, a few moments ago he was just another bystander.
About to gloat again, Tarin was about to open his mouth before being punched full on in the face, which not only burned at his pride, but actually physically burned as well.
"What the hell? Ow, god-damnit! Why on earth did that burn? Damnit, I hope thats not a devil fruit, im not in the mood for this s***!", the elderly pirate snarled as he clutched at his face and stumbled to the side, making a quick backfist with his arm towards Lanki, and then quickly fleeing towards the docks.
Back to top Go down
Crowstripe

Crowstripe

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Lanki stood their, wishing he didn't do that. He quickly went and stood next to Alberto. "Sorry about that, I was worried." He said. Lanki looked toward the man he just punched, and then ran toward him. He wanted to apologize, that creature he most saw was mostly likely a Zoan type devil fruit. Lanki eventually ended up at the docks, and tap the mans shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]   Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Karate Chop [Open to Sea Storm Members Only]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next