One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bee

Bee

Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island    Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:22 pm

James the cook set off to look for a crew that would reach his benefit. James stumbled across the harbor from a raft, where he began to walk across it he stumbled across the path to where a building was causing loud ruckus, as a adventurer he walked inside to see that a few men were known as 'defeated'. He walked down the hall thinking of where could the answer to the beating be?

(Sorry short, I'll fix it up later just give me some time Dx)
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island    Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:00 am

Hearing the man question him about joining their crew and striking back against them, he laughed hard. "I don't know about you, but that sounds like the greatest idea yet. That'll teach them for questioning my greatness. Why, if I wanted to, I could have re-designed this entire compound so that the minute anyone tried to do what you were doing would be executed before they could even say the word mercy. But nooo, they need to do things so old fashion. I'm in buddy."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island    Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:51 am

Santo laughed, "See those rats can't appreciate greatness, and also I am Santo captain of the Santo Pirates, and so this is the plan I will stay hidden and when they see the destruction they will think i am dead, while you tell them that I was terminated and you report that to them, then you tell the tenryubito about the giant fishman, another of my crew mate, then tell him to go there with himself with atleast 10 of his best agents and that is when you get the riches and you escape then I will fight the agents, me and the giant fishman will finish the agents off and then we have the riches, of course the tenryubito will flee and then we get off the island." Santo smirked and began to laugh "Justice will be served."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island    Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:49 am

Charon did that, he gave a small cackle at the man's remark towards justice. He carried not for justice, but instead for progress and recognition. He wanted respect for his inventions. and he wanted them now.

Walking over and back to his monitoring room, he saw the Tenryuubito staring at him, waiting for a response. He cleared his throat and explained the plan. "I have disposed of the violent leader of the rebel pirates, but one of his crew members, a Giant Fishman, has gone on a rampage over your docks. Soon he will go towards the villas, so I propose that you run. Each of you should take ten of your best men and..." The TVs all went out, as they had all ran away already.

He figured now would be a good time to work. The liaisons of the Tenryuubito then got up and left as he set to work, pretending to be operating the controls.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island    Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:05 am

Santo heard the foosteps and waited till they all gathered in about the same area, "Dragon Blasting Gale Force!" This air blast was more like a condensed airblast into a balk which exploded blowing them backwards, "Now I have to wait for that man to steal the treasures and we have to meet up back here." Santo said and sat back hidden in the destroyed computers.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island    Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:59 am

As the last of the Liaisons were out of the building, Charon made his way over to the halt and began twisting and turning the three sets of dials all into the proper codes. The tenryuubito were not stupid when it came to protecting their money. Each dial had to be positioned just slightly for each code to be accepted. There were 600 numbers on each dial and every digit had to be exact. But Charon had a much safer idea than to crack the code.

Instead, he sent his wires all over the vault and ran electricity through the steel walls of the vault. Soon it would align itself into the correct position and open up. CLUNK, there we go. There was gold bars all over inside of it, which would be no problem for him. Gold was diamagnetic, meaning that he could carry over 2 tons of it all using only his electromagnetism and his wires.

He then ventured back to the room where he had met that Santo fellow. As he hadn't told him where to meet, he assumed that they were meeting back there again.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island    Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:11 pm

"Hm interesting nice catch, now what we need is to let Jiwang handle the rest, I mean I took out maybe 7 of them already so I believe he should easily defeat them, no problem." Santo said sitting on one of the destroyed computer lying back. Jiwang saw 3 agents rushing at him and began twisting in a tornado "Lion Tearing Shark Blast!" The tornado shot at the men and drowned them and the wave swept them into the water. "The men began to rise out the water using Geppo and used Rankakyu the slammed into Jiwang, but Jiwang got up and used a punch them with water vapor knocking them out the air and Jiwang concentrated and the waves began slapping them away.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island    Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:20 pm

James kept walking across the hall stopping to where it seemed a few were defeated, as he walked he stepped over some rocks on the floor as he imaged them as mines. James approached a few men where he adjusted his tuxedo looking towards them with not much of a grin on his face, he didn't know much of what was going on of what happened but he reckoned he was in a pirate's domain. Did this mean he would have to fight? No, James got into a fighting position as he observed Jiwags strength. 'A-amazing!' he muttered under his breath, he started day dreaming where he shook his head looking straight towards them. James cracked his knuckles getting into a stance ready to fight if he had too.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island    Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Jiwang turned to see the man in the position seeming gearing up for a fight, he went up to him and sniffed him, "I knew it your a giant, but not much Human blood also splashes in you, you don't have to worry about me, I won't hurt you." Jiwang said showing his shark teeth to frighten the man, he then began to bust a gut laughing, "Hey you seem like a decent enough fighter how about you join my captains crew, we are freeing the slaves from the celestial dragon." Jiwang said pointing at the structure in which his captain was in. "Hey Jiwang!" Santo chimed in on the den den mushi, "We are gonna need you to take Kain and open the slaves door which means destroying the whole half of the building!" Jiwang nodded and swam to the other side of the building and punch through the side of the building, "Hey slaves come out!" Jiwang said loud enough so the slaves could hear and the roar creaked open and busted both of the door hinges, the slaves screamed and hissed, complaining about the sunlight but soon they adjusted and came out of the small basement room, Jiwang offered to take them to the next island they were heading and they happily agreed, Santo smiled and told Charon to meet up with Jiwang and the tall man and to get on the raft and prepare to leave. Santo walked back into the building.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island    Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:08 pm

charon sighed, but nodded, leaving the room while carrying the stacks of gold bars behind him.

As he left the building, he spotted hordes of slaves leaving the slave chambers. He followed them until he spotted two very huge men, one of which is a fish man, though his giant size depicted that he could be a half-fishman half-giant.

"Greetings. I just met up with your captain and i am helping with the overthrowing of the Slave quarters. My name is Charon."
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island    Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:25 pm

James saw that they seemed to be leaving, "Hey Hey! I was wondering if I can tag with you guys for a while!" he said attempting to get onto the raft. Not taking up a lot of space but it was enough for the whole team.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island    Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:09 pm

End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island    Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread 1:Rescue on the Tenryubito Island
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2