One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fishman Island thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fishman Island thread Empty
PostSubject: Fishman Island thread   Fishman Island thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Ok I have been planning on making this thread for awhile, but due the size of epicness I need help in making this thread. I need some users to help make some NPCs, and help making the plot. I know we are still in a current war and not to mention the incoming impel down thread. I won't be posting this any time soon. I just want to get started on production so to speak. Any help will be appreciated. Basically we need 16 fishman or merfolk guards for the royal palace, 12 pirate fishman captains, and at least 8 sea kings for this thread. If you have any ideas just post it in the thread.

The story goes like this. The purple heart pirates eventually make to fishman island. Namor finds out that not only that rigthful throne has been denied by his half brother, Nereus, but his mother has been thrown in prison for life. Angered by this, Namor declared war against the entire island. Namor and his entire crew goes against the royal family and 12 of the allied fishman pirates loyal to the throne. There is also a squard of sea kings guarding the enterance of the island. Anyone is welcome to ally themselves the purple heart pirates in this war. We will need all the help we can get.

Anybody who wants to join just post in this thread or pm me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Fishman Island thread
Page 1 of 1