One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:26 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 16 Posts]

Lenny was in the deck of the ship, laying in one of those chairs that you usually see in the summer to lay by the say of the pool. He was using sunglasses and taking sun for his energy charge. It was something he usually did, this time he was doing it in the deck of their almost new ship The Betelgeuse. They had received a call not so long ago that an island had been taken over by pirates and it was their duty to free it from them.

Right now Roxana Celeste had the helm of the ship in her hands and was directing the ship towards said island. They couldn't be too far away from it now, they had been travelling for quite some time. Lenny lowered his sunglasses for a second so he could see clearly and checked if there was any island in sight... he saw nothing and went back to resting.

Last edited by Rodoku on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Gnopped sat there in the sun on the back of the ship using his fishing rod to catch some fishing, it was more an act of meditation and calming then to fish it self, when he would catch a fish he would throw it back, he looked over his shoulder to see his captain laying in the sun,

''captain'' he said in a somewhat serious tone, ''what are the plans for when we arive at the island, do you need me to scout for intel, and to see where the pirates can be found, what the most invested places are and what would be the saves route for us'' he continued talking about plans and things he could find out, Gnopped was quite the strategist that was a reason why he was trained to become a covert ops and intel agent but when his previous crew was disbanned gnopped was asked to join a normal marine crew under the lead of lenny celeste, gnopped did like the crew and the people but he would love to do a bit more of the work he was trained for, well he couldnt have anything and he could atleast protect his captain when that was needed
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:30 pm

(OOC: Apparently we don't have any more active crewmates... lol, whatever it'll just be the both of us then)

[Sunlight Charged: 17 Posts]

Lenny lowered his sunglasses again to look at Gnopped who was talking to him. It would actually be a great idea to scout through the area and Gnopped was great for that work. The island appeared in the horizon as the ship moved towards it, it was a beautiful winter island... the weather suddenly turned cold, but sun was still shining through... how beautiful.

"Oh, that's a great idea Gnopped. Since you're perfect for this work I'll leave this to you." -Lenny stood up in a jump. He took off his sunglasses comepletely and he left them in the chair. -"It's the time for the Meteor Heroes to get to work."

Lenny looked at Gnopped.- "Well, let's prepare ourselves for the battle."- Lenny touched the long sword that was on his back... took it out of it's sheath. It was so cool... extremely resistant metal, not very wide but easy to use. It had some letters in an unknown language written through the blade.- "I'd want to learn how to use this some more... I normally only use it for simple short range fights..."

Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Gnopped readied his belt and checked if he had all his weapons on his belt, and there were, his kunais, his long ranged weapons the wire, and alot of more stuff, he was well equiped and could take out a few people before he was even seen, that was one of his skills

Gnopped stood next to lenny and itched his head and looked to his captain, ''when I get back from my scouting mission I could help you in improving your sword fighting skills my captain'' in his training gnopped had to train alot using swords he could learn the captain some of the things he learned.

gnopped jumped of the ship, changing into full hyena form and ran around at high speed around the island, his smell was great in this forms, as were his ears, he heard rumble further in the island and he moved towards there, moving at high speed he reached the camp hiding in the bushes seeing lots of pirates running around, he should let his captain know.that the hideout was not to far from the ship,
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:09 am

"Heeey! Len-chan! What are we doing here?" Lillith called from the Railing of the Ship, She had come from below a while ago... Maybe they noticed her, Maybe they didn't.. I mean right now she didn't look anything like a Marine... She was in a small version of her usual Attire. Lillith had changed to a Younger version of Herself. Usually Lillith liked looking like she was in her twenties... But when she looked like a Young girl she could get away with so much More.. Today. Lillith had decided to appear as a 12 year old Girl...Lillith Pulled her Nodachi from its sheath and started chopping The Air With it. "Nya Nya!" She said With Rhythmic Chops as she re-sheathed her Katana and Looked over the side of the Boat.. Lillith just wanted to do something.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 am

Daruki was already on said island trying to help eliminate the problem so he could spread his name around the marines, he was on the shore of the island when he saw a marine ship and smiled. "Finally reinforcements!" Daruki soon saw the Meteor Heroes flag and paced the shore waiting for there arrival and to tell them the situation he had abducted his own pirate ship and now he traveled solo going around capturing pirates, As the ship docked and the hyena ran past him Daruki said "Hi my name is Daruki I also decided to come down here to help aid in the removal of the pirates on the island." Daruki had his hand sticking out, Daruki was smiling but when he saw Lillith his smile went down to a fake smile he remembered how she constantly interrupted him. Daruki sighed "So I heard about you Lenny I believe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:42 am

"I wonder why the sky is too vast....at least it's too big for just birds..." mumbled Yuji. He's resting upon some sort of roof, a building which is taller than any other around the island. Within his bandana tied around his head, the black and red hair of his is still flowing according to the breeeze of air touching it gently. It's a great spot for resting, and for sightseeing, but it doesn't seems to be the time to do so. He was reported just awhile ago that the island, itself is under control of some pirates. He wasted no time wandering around, and hurried here to the island.

He doesn't remember how he end up on the roof and he doesn't remember climbing it. He only remembers himself looking at the sky for some reason. He doesn't knows why he's here resting while he rushed here just a while ago. Perhap, it's due to the fact there's no pirates in sight.

Yuji sighed with the den den mushi lying just next to him, and there's two katana beside it as well. He has been roaming around, wandering around ever since he left his division due to their corrupted manners and all that stuff. He hated marine like that one. Within the loneliness and the life that he has been roaming around beating pirates, has makes him worst each day that he forgot who he was. He earned the nickname, "Emperor" without realizing it himself. They said, he's some lone wolf who keeps beating pirates just for the fun of it, or rather clearing all those trash. But Yuji has something else in mind. In fact, he's only clearing pirates who are just some coward, who acts big when they're bullying the citizen. He'd finding pirate who kepp their ground and fight, a pirate who's not evil. It's rare and he has to bear the insult he received. It's painful. If feels like there's a kinfe stabbing right through his heart. He wonders why he's still doing it. Perhap, he's poisoned by the moonlight, perhap he's lost, or perhap...he has some hope.

Everything are just a slice of his life and without knowing, he found his eyes shut. He sighed, once again before opening it back, as well as getting up. He picked up the katana before hanging it on his waist. He cocked his head, glancing at the full island and the sky itself. He picked up the den den mushi and started to stuffed it into where he usually kept it.

He jumped off the building, using Geppo to reduce the speed of falling. He landed back down on the ground, his feets tapping on the ground. Some people stared at him for his sudden fall and there's sign of mutter. Nobody seems to noticed, he's a marine for some reason, and they're shocked, as expected from someone who just randomly falls from the sky. Yuji ignored the others and wi his katana hanging on his waist, he turned wnd wanders off again. It seems like a fairy tale...or an adventurer who wanders of aimlessly looking for something that he himself doesn't knows. Tsk..Tsk...it's painful, alright.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:50 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 18 Posts]

Lenny was following Gnopped with the sight. Although he lost him not long after he started doing it, he turned around and looked at his mother. She was a very good Helmswoman. Roxana Celeste was just the appropiate marine to help in any mission. She was a Commodore and she had loads of experience about fighting pirates. She was proud that her son had reached the Rear Admiral title, and she was going to help him turn into a Vice-Admiral.

Suddenly a little girl popped out of the room section of the ship. The ship was extremely big... it was the size of a marine battleship, but personalized to fit Lenny's needs. Lenny took some moments to realize it was Lilith, one of his newest crewmembers; if not the newest.

"Oh it's you Lilith..." -he said after giving her a weird look for looking as a twelve year old.- "Well, this island has been invaded by pirates and our mission is to defeat them and banish them from the place."

Lenny smiled at Lilith. When they we're closer to the island, although not docked, Lenny commanded some of the new people the marines had sent to his crew to help him to put down the anchors. He didn't want the crew or the ship to be exposed to direct pirate attacks, they were still a little far away from the island, it couldn't be reached easily by bombs.

Lenny typed a code in one of the number pads that allowed the controls of the ship, specifically the one that was in the deck, a little computer came out of the floor. He loved the new ship's technology. He dialed the code to enable the entrance to the machine room and then he exited the program, which hid the computer again.

Suddenly, deck of the ship. Was he sen't to be a new recruit? Then he started talking about them being reinforcements or something. Apparently he was here to free the island from the pirates as well.

"Yes, you heard well from me. My name is Lenny Celeste, and this is my crew: the Meteor Heroes." -he started. -"And what's your name?"

[AT THE SAME TIME]

A man came into a room. He had a sword in his left hip and was using a bandana, he looked like the average pirate that came out from a pirate story. Inside the room there was another man sitting, this man had taken the place of the Major of the island and had thrown him into a prison cell. This man was a pirate. A very reknown pirate in this part of the grandline: he had raided diverse towns and killed marines.

"I guess we have visitors" -the "major" pirate said.
"yes we do, captain." - the other pirate said.

The man in the chair smiled and stood up.

"So let the welcome begin."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Daruki smiled at the Rear Admirals response "Oh my name is Daruki, Liuetenant Daruki and it is a pleasure to meet you!" Daruki saluted the Rear Admiral and then said "The situation is getting hectic pirates are all lose killing I tried to subdue them but yet my efforts aren't enough to catch all of them in the center of the forest i set up a camp where everyone i captured is tied up but still i don't have enough power to take them all down." Daruki bowed his head in frustration that he couldn't end this problem
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:58 pm

As Gnopped watched the pirate encamping, and had made a few circles around them he hid in the bushes making small paintings of the suroundings the most heavy guarded places and the best locations for an ambush, gnopped also found out that there were still citiziens in the buildings needed to be saved, he decided it was best to go back to lenny to report about what happened, gnopped changed into full hyena form to move at full speed, gnopped dodged trees and roots and rocks and went at quite a high speed, in minutes reaching the ship, jumping on the ship appearing next to his captain and turning into human form.

Gnopped yawned and rubbed his eyes, grabbing his bag from his shoulder and searched in them offerting the painting to captain lenny, ;''captain, I mde some paintings of the locations of the enemys, the most guarded places, also take note of the fact tht there are still civilians in there'' gnopped said when he offered the papers to captain lenny. stepping back a few steps waiting for captain lenny's orders/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Irene yawned, damn she was tired, not like she would say something like that ever, no she was too shy for doing something like that. She had joined this marine division not so long ago, yet she still felt that it was filled with strangers, she hadn't had a proper discussion with any of them, not even the captain, Lenny. She didn't mind that fact though, because she liked being alone, she was used to being alone. She stretched her body while yawning once again.

She opened her eyes for a second only to be blinded by the sunlight, someone had left the curtains open, but she didn't mind. Soon enough, her green eyes adjusted to the light and she stood up from the small bed and went to the closet she shared with someone else, she didn't even know who she shared rooms with! What a failure she was, but it couldn't be helped, she wasn't the most social person ever, or a social person to begin with; but it wasn't her fault, it was the fault of the people around her, and yet she always faced them with a small smile and kind attitude. She just hoped that everything would be different once she got along with everyone in this crew. They seemed nice so she really hoped so. She took out her blue shorts and white t-shirt and changed from her pajama to said outfit. She smiled slightly while brushing her hair, something told her that this was going to be an interesting day, and she hoped so too.

Once she was ready Irene left the room to the deck, looking for the captain. "Captain?" She called out loud, wondering where he could possibly be. She wanted to know what they were going to do next, as she hadn't had the time or the head to ask him before, or the courage really, because she was too shy about it. Yet she knew it was something that she really needed to do it.

Come on Irene, you know you can do it, just smile shyly and ask him about everything, I know you don't want to do it, because you're too shy, but it's really something important! You need to know what you're supposed to do and what your orders are. Not to add that you must be prepared to whatever he's planning on doing, although I guess he's a responsible man and he wouldn't do anything carelessly; Irene argued with herself trying to gather the courage to ask him about the whereabouts and everything, what the mission was and where they were heading. Everything that she thought she would need to know.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:01 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 19 Posts]

Lenny payed attention to Daruki's report. It was good that he had the potential and pwoer to tie up some pirates and imprison them in a camp int he forest, but apparently there were to many. If Lenny needed to kill them, that's what he was going to do in order to save the people. These were innocent citizens and they didn't deserve to die or be under the control of a pirate like this one.

He took the paintings from Gnopped, he seemed to be a great artist. Lenny could clearly see how the things were set up in the island. Apparently, the Municipality or Government House of the island was the furthermost building from the coast, and was probably where the captain of this pirates was. There were buildings along the coast and there was a big plaza. It was a medium-sized town, although it seemed to have a great population.

They would need to save the people that were in the buildings as well. Suddenly, Lenny heard that someonesaid "Captain?" and turned back to see who was calling him. It was their new recruits: Irene der Mond.

"Oh Irene! Nice to see you're ready." -Lenny had a broad smile in the face. -"You're just in time to hear the plans."

Lenny then moved to a position where everyone from the crew that was near would be able to listen.

"Well, the island has been taken over by pirates and most probably their captain is hiding in the Government House, -he pointed at the painting- this big building. So we need to send a group of you guys to save as many people as you can and bring them to safety. Another group that will include myself will move through the plaza and defeating opponents so we can move towards the Government House. I don't think that the pirates will stay with their hands crossed, but it's a good starting plan."

Just after Lenny said this a half-giant appeared in the beach followed by a group of ten people. The half-giant rose a big sword with each of his hands... and the weirdest thing was that this half-giant had six more arms that he should've... what the hell was this.

[Introduction Box]
Name: Valterian
Species: Half-Giant
Skills: Swordsman
Devil Fruit: Kumo Kumo no Mi, Model: Tarantula

"Oh my fucking god..." -was all Lenny could say. -"SHOOT THE CANNONS!!!"

Two guys (NPCs) started to go downstairs to the cannorooms followed by a little group. The cannons of the ship started to shoot at the group of people. Roxana Celeste, Lenny's mother, climbed up the Foremast of the ship and dialed a code in a pad. The mast opened like if it had a cap and a rotative machine.gun came up. Roxana started to shoot at the giant.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Daruki had watched in horror as the half giant with the spider fruit appeared on the beach and saw it as the cannons shot at it, Daruki said "Tekkai... KENPO!" Daruki began running and said "I have been working on Tekkai Kenpo although its not perfect this should do, Daruki used Soru and appeared over the giants head "TEKKAI METEOR AXE HANDLE!" Daruki cupped his hands together and prepared to axe handle the giant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:03 am

Irene had listened to everything that her captain had just said, she was glad to be received in such a nice and warm way, she didn't think that it could have happened but she was happy because of it! Irene smiled slightly and really paid attention to his every word. Then plan was good, and he was right these people needed to be saved, and who else to save them than the marines, they were the good guys this time, and hopefully every time. She didn't want to be in a corrupted marine crew, if it happened to be the case she would change crews, it was no problem at all, at least for her.

Irene cursed under her breath as she noticed the half-giant and the men accompanying him, it was trouble, and she didn't like trouble. "I'll deal with the ones in the farthest side, on the right" Irene sighed and used soru to run to the shore, she was only around 6 meters away from it anyway. And they were in danger. While using soru she coated the small needles with poison and moved to the farthest man. She pursed her lips in a thin line and threw the needles, if they hit him, even if it was a mere cut, he would drop to the ground without being able to move. She threw only two needles, of course to his arms.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Gnopped sighed, just after he went to the city and saw where all the pirates were a giant appeared, a few of the marines already hurried towards the half giant and so did gnopped, ''captain lenny lets go '' he said nodding his head, jumping of the ships and dissapearing in the streets, climbing on buildings to get on some height to be able to attack the half giant gnopped had already poisoned a few shurikens before, they should work on a giant it was strong poison hoping to paralyze the giant for a while, well he couldn't hope on it but he wanted to try, one thing was sure the bigger the target how harder it was for him to miss, throwing three shurikens, one aimed at the head one at the shoulder and one more aimed at the giants body

Gnopped remained in the shadows the giant would have a hard time finding him, whenever the giant would strike he would use the chance to jump on his arm, and get to the giants head then using his katars to stap his throat, he had thought it through it should work out, it had to work out there were people in danger he had to safe them, gnopped sat crouched completely focussed on the giant wondering what it would do
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Lillith sat on the railing.. Listening to what her captain had to say.. absent-mindedly twirling one of her batons..Lillith was really wanting to get fighting now.. She was glad when a tall ugly spiderman appeared on the beach.. followed by ten underlings.. Lillith got a little aggravated when she saw Daruki jump into battle "Tch! Idiot! Lillith would say as Daruki was soaring through the air.. He had Jumped into the way of Cannons and Gunfire.. Decided that there was no way to stop Daruki from getting hurt, Lillith would change her body into her 22 year old Form and Approach Lenny.. She would stand behind him and wait for the pirates to either die.. Or for the attacks from this ship to be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:04 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 20 Posts]

Lenny saw that the guy Daruki jumped over the edge of the ship towards the giant. He didn't even notice Lillith behind him. Lenny didnt wait any other second, before Daruki's attack could hit the giant the Rear Admiral had used his skilled rokushiki to use Soru and then jump over the edge of the ship, while covering himself in tekkai and grabbing Daruki in mid-air, covering him with his body which was hit by his own mother's bullets from the machine gun, but blocked by the tekkai. Lenny had taken Daruki out of the way just in time to evade the cannonballs which passed buzzing a few centimeters away from them while they fell to the ground.

"Damn... thanks god you're not hurt." -Lenny said and stood up again. The cannonballs hit the Arachnid Half-giant and exploded, making him stumble a bit and stepped on one of his crewmates, killing him. Soon, Lenny found himself surrounded by the other people he had no other choice but to attack all of them at the same time. -"DARUKI COVER YOURSELF!!! Nikkoo Nikkoo Star!!!"

[-5 Posts of Sunlight]

The attack hit all of the pirates surrounding him. The expansive shockwave of light and heat energy burned everyone and then exploded, pushing everyone back, dispersing them and making them fall, passed out because of the strong hits they received. The only one left was the giant. Lenny panted after such a strong attack.

The bullets from the machine gun had hit the half- giant but apparently he had some sort of hard, hairy skin that minimized the damage of the bullets. But since the attack had startled him, Gnopped's shurikens hit him straight and injected the poison into his bloodstream. For someone his size, it would take some time to paralyze him. The giant rose it's swords and with each of his arms he shot the strongest and biggest airslashes Lenny had ever seen, two at Daruki, two at Gnopped, two at Lillith in the ship and two at Lenny.

[Sunlight at the end of the post: 15 Posts]
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Daruki began using soru to hid behind and rock but the attack was powerful enough to shatter the rock and he felt some damage from the attack but used tekkai last minute just in time to take minimal damage from the attack, and then he took the air blast to the chest and was sent flying, he got his legs on the ground and skidded across the ground, Daruki cracked his knuckles a vein popping out of his head "Why is Lillith suck a bitch, I never did anything to that hag!" He got prepared and used soru to kick the giant spider human.

Last edited by "Fire Kid" Blake on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:39 pm

"SERVES YOU RIGHT DARUKI!" Lillith yelled from the deck of the ship as she jumped around and taunted Daruki, Lillith landed back on the deck of the ship turning back to the battle and realizing two similar Air based moves had been sent towards her.. She had no idea what to classify them as.. Air Blades... Air Blasts? Whatever it was Lillith didn't really want to find out.. Lillith quickly did a backwards handspring and Flipped all around the ship.. She barely avoided the air based attacks.. but she was okay and Landed on the railing of the ship just as they finished tearing through the deck and sent splinters of wood flying everywhere. Lillith stood up on the railing and used Soru to approach Lenny.. She stood at his side yet again and watched as Daruki charged into battle.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 am

since gnopped was close to the giant, the best way to dodge the airslashes was to be out of its range, he turned into full hyena form and ran towrds a building, jumping against it to turn into his hybrid form, he focussed the power in his legs and shot him right in between the two airwaves, he underfound he hdn't much he could do against giants he was more someone to kill single targets of normal size, but he remembered that stopping eyesight always was a smart move, the move that launched gnopped from the building into the two airwaves barely went well one seccond to late, or if he would lean to the side a but too much it would go wrong,

when gnopped landed he grabbed the fishing rod from his back, he aimed for the necklace the giant was wearing and threw the hook at it, all the times fishing payed off he had got a great aim, after the hook hit the necklace gnopped used it to climb upwards, he had a plan to stop the giants eyesight before it be too late
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:49 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 16 Posts]

Lenny used Soru to get out of the path of the airblade blasts and when he stopped he coated himself in tekkai just in case there were any effects when the on coming attacks hit the ground. Lenny was happy to see that all his crewmates and Daruki had managed to escape from the airblades. This was the time to get rid of this spider giant once and for all. Lenny unsheathed his sword. Fortunately he was a proficient user of all weapons, he had trained with most in his time in marine bases.

Daruki's hit landed directly in the giant's leg. But it didn't do much, the giant was so big and strong that he just attempted to kick Daruki back to take him out of the way. Gnopped had managed to climb on the giant and apparently was attempting to blind him. Lenny looked at Lillith, trying to work out a plan.

"Lillith, run towards the back of the giant and attempt to perform an uppercut to cause a deep wound, I will do the same from the front." -Lenny said, with a little disgust in his face. -"I know it sounds disgusting, but we're going to attempt to cut the giant in half. Go now!!!"

Lenny started to run towards the giant, he was something far away and the giant had focused on him, sending airslashes with all his arms towards him. It was like an obstacle race, he ran to one side, to the other, stopped rolled, jumped and managed to dodge the eight airslashes before he could get close enough to the giant. Making sure that Lillith was at the other side he shoot a beam towards his feet as he jumped, the explosion lifted him up in a humongous jump upwards.

Lenny performed a strong slash that started to cut a deep wound in the front of the giant, from the part of his genitals to the neck. Lenny hoped Lillith had managed to do the same in the other side.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:16 pm

As soon as she received orders from Lenny Lillith disappeared using Soru.. She was going to try to cut this giant hunk of flesh in half.. This was going to use a lot of her strength.. Good thing she wasn't in her Child form right now. Lillith appeared behind the Giant... She noticed an explosion and Lenny's feet being lifted off of the ground.. Guess it was time to put this plan into action.. Lillith pulled out her Kodachi and used geppo to launch herself into the air! Lillith began to to slice into the giants flesh She was attempting to slice this Giant in half!.. She put so much effort into this slash she would be upset if it failed...

(OOC: Sorry for the bad quality.. If you can't understand it Ill re-do it later.. Im so tired right now)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:55 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 17 Posts]

Lenny smiled when he saw that as he flew higher and higher up the giant's body, he saw the other side through the cut, that could only mean that Lillith had managed to cut Valtherian as well. The pirate screamed extremely loud, so much that it hurt Lenny's eardrums. It was a gutural yell... a scream of pain... Lenny knew that the pirate wouldnt survive this attack. When he finished his slash, which happened in a few seconds that seemed to be large minutes, he kicked the giant's face and jumped away from it. He fell to the ground and hurt himself when he didnt fall in the right position, rolling to the side.

Lenny stood up and saw the product of his attack. It was disgusting. The giant had been completely cut in half and the giant was still screaming in agony, half-alive. His guts were showing but not all over the place. Lenny decided that he should end his suffering, he ran on top oh him and stabbed his sword in his heart. A shot of blood almost hit Lenny, but he dodged it just in time. After that, he walked away from his defeated foe, head down. He didn't feel good for having done something like this.

"Meteor Heroes... come here." -he said. -"Please... a minute of silence for this fallen warrior."

The shore of the island had been cleared out, it was time for them to keep moving on towards the plaza of the town and free the citizens. After approximately one minte, Lenny was ready to talk again.

"Meteors, we will divide in two groups." -he explained. -"Gnopped, I trust you and Daruki the safety of the citizens. I need you two to go around the buildings and defeat as many pirates as you can, kill them if it's extremely necessary, just handcuff them otherwise. Lillith and me will move through the center of the plaza to go to the municipality, where apparently the Captain of this crew is hiding."

Lenny looked at all his crewmates, expecting some kind of agreement from them or any ideas that could contribute to the plan.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:11 am

Lillith landed on the ground as light as a feather after slicing through the Giant.. It was strange to see the thing still Alive after being chopped in half,Lillith would have let the giant suffer but Lenny didn't like that ,He stabbed the giant right in the heart to end its agony.. after that he requested a Moment of silence.. Lillith politely stood silently.. She remained unmoving and silent, she was being respectful.. Even though she had no respect for the pirates at all. It was their own choices that landed them in this place, If Lillith had it her way she would have cut their tendons and then tortured them. That would have been fun. And what the Pirates deserved.

Lenny broke the silence with his new plan , They were going to split up, and destroy the pirates.. "Okay" Lillith obediently said as she awaited further orders from Lenny, she was ready to move whenever he was.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Daruki was already on it after hearing it he bowed his head in thanks and said "Soru!" and his body was already running towards the town at 10 times the speed. He saw the town as he was hopping from tree to tree as he touched down to the town, Daruki realized that his soru was becoming stronger although it had taken some of his energy. He then began to run at the town in where he saw a pirate trying to bust a lock and used "Soru!" He began rushing at the pirate with a body thrilling speed and then used "Soru Jet Punch!" The shock hit the face of the pirate and the aftershock had felt like the bones in the pirates face began to snap and break, the unconscious pirate was sent spiraling backwards and then handcuffed by Daruki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Meteor Heroes. The light comes to rescue. (THREAD CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next