One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Empty
PostSubject: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:34 pm

Allister walked around, looking for his crew. He was hungry, and needed a ship. He walked into a store and asked a man "Is there any job needing to be done?" he was told that a sea beast was bothering the travelers. He heard the price and was interested. He waited for his crew outside the ship yard, because he needed there help to.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:02 pm

Kratos met Allister where he had been told to. "What are we doing now? Got any jobs that are worth are skills or is it more dummy practice?" Kratos had just recently met Allister and joined his crew. He still didn't like him much, but would probably get better as time went on.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:36 pm

"We've got something interesting alright," Allister said to Kratos. "We're gonna slay a neptunian." He smiled and said, "the other should meet us at the coast." He got up with Kratos and walked through the village. He walked down to the sea and waited, but nothing was there.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:43 pm

((wait am i the other?))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:47 pm

((yeah you are. But Rammy will show up later on in this thread,))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:56 pm

((ok))

Nax showed up sailing his boat around a cape "OY! Allister!" he shouted as his two crew mates came into view. "Any Luck?"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:57 pm

"Nax, look out behind you!!!" Allister yelled as a giant sea beast came behind him. The beast attacked at the water, creating a wave and launching the boat.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:01 pm

"WOOOOOO!" Nax bellowed as the boat sped up and was thrown forward. A large spray of water erupted from the front as it slowed down in the water, spraying Allister and Kratos "what was that!?" Nax asked in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:03 pm

"That's are target," Allister quickly said. He then pulled out his slingshot and shot at the beast, who slithered out of the way. The beast attacked at the ship, and it yelled violently, "GAROOOOOOOOOO!"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:39 pm

This time Nax was ready for it and turned the ship quickly to the right, avoiding the brunt of the attack. The sea monster still broke part of the railing and deck on the left side of the ship however "What are you doing to my ship!" Nax shouted at it, brandishing his crowbar gah ill have to fix that later
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:42 pm

The sea monster attacked again ferociosly. It roared again, but this time it struck at Allister, not the ship. He jumped away and shot a bullet at it's eye.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Nax sailed the boat back towards the shore. When he was close he ran to the helm of the ship and jumped at the monster "Get back here you Lily-Livered brute! LEVER ARM!" He swung the sharp bent end of his crowbar into the monsters back.

Last edited by Fwink on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:43 pm

((It's huge, you wouldn't be able to easily get to it's throat,))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:50 pm

((i jumped off my ship, and i was attacking the back of the neck))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:51 pm

((It is a large beast with a small neck,))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:11 am

(fine w/e))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:04 am

Suddenly canonfire broke out. The seaking was dead and the violet gear pirates appeared. Allister rushed on deck, and battled the shipwright. He shot a bullet at the shipwright, but then the attack was reflected by a shield. The shipwright got up to him using soru and grabbed him by the throat. "You are a disgrace to being a pirate." Then Allister was flung onto the ground and fell unconscious.

When he woke up, his crew was by him. "I give up being a pirate." Allister said.

After a few weeks he had joined the navy, and had a crew.

THE END OF THE SOLACE KNIGHTS
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:58 am

wait! so solace nights are no longer a crew! GAH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!   The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Solace Knights: Heroes for hire!
Page 1 of 1