One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:48 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 16 Posts]

This island in the middle of the calm belt was really isolated, but it was apparently marine friendly for what Lenny knew. He and his crew had stayed in the beach for two days already and they had explored part of the island, finding a very scientifically developed town were they found a technician that offered to repair Bolt. But as they were here some people from the marines got there, took Bolt and started repairing him in a lab in the island. They had been repairing him for quite a while now.

They had lost their ship, and they now had to look for someone that could build them one. Lenny was sitting in the beach, still a bit tired because of the battle with Maximillion Maimou. He didnt know ehat had happened to him. Lenny looked at the horizon and he saw a ship. Who could it be? It couldnt probably be pirates...

Last edited by Rodoku on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:03 pm

A marine ship was slowly making its way towards the middle of the calm belt. A couple of marine administartor's were aboard. With them a green haired marine, who had himself a small reputation of violant. As the ship aproached the island they could notice there were some people already on it. Sitting on a barrel, the green haired man turned to the nearest administrator.
"The crew im joining I supose?"
"Scaler, we don't know what happened to your last crew, and your not much for giving us details. Your a high risk bet, but make sure to not let this crew down. Ok!" Scaler didn't really care for what the marine said, he was here to kill pirates and improve his reputation, thats it. Scaler looked at the crew laying on the beach as the ship docked. Deciding to stay on the ship until he needed to leave. He already had his things in the barrel, so there was no rush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Two hours Earlier....
Bolt sighed as the doctors began to work on his body on the operating table "Are you sure there is no other way?" Head Surgeon Doctor Madd shook his head "Government orders sir, the damage u sustained proved much. Your body costs too much to be lost now, and you are a valuable asset to the government. Thats why they have decided to perform the surgery to get rid of any.....resistance that may hinder your performance in battle." Bolt took a deep breath "You mean my humanity right? I have no regrets when I agreed to become a weapon of the government. I didn't have a life worth remembering. That was until I met Lenny and meteor heroes." Bolt paused before speaking yet again "May I ask for request before I become a full puppet of the government? I want you do impact one directive in my mind. 'To Protect the Meteor Heroes At All Costs' Its the least I could do before my departure." Madd nodded his head "Its against orders but I will honor your request. Its the least the government could do for a man about to sell his soul for justice." Bolt managed to smile before saying "Its been fun guys. Goodbye."

Now.....
Bolt then awoke in the lab "BA-02, fully operational "Bolt". He got up from the operating table. The doctors stoodn around shooked ath their creation. Bolt now stood at 18 feet his body massively muscular, and was completey normal on the outside. He scanned the room with inferred vision. His tracker scanned looked through everyone in the room. "No targets in the immediate area. Weapons system offline." Dr. Madd walked up to the huge cyborg "Do you recognize me Bolt?" His eyes began to scan the doctor "Dr. Madd, head surgeon, of the pacifista project." Dr. Madd nodded "Good Good. What are your objectives?" Bolt turned toward him "To serve and obey the government and all its affliations, capture and elminate all threats to the world government, and.....and.....and....to Protect the Meteor Heroes." Bolt shedded a tear from his face. Dr. Madd looked with shook as the supposedly mindless machine cried in front of him "Are you crying bolt?" Bolt shook his head "No sir, a mere technical malfunction."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:47 pm

[Sulinght Charged: 17 posts]

Lenny couldnt believe his eyes, this was another marine ship! He knew this because of the flag in the top of the mast. As he saw the marine ship approaching he stood up, eagerly awaiting for it to get to the shore.

Apparently Benjamin wasnt around him at this time, but he'd probably get here soon. As the marine ship docked, someone came out and threw a rope ladder to the sand. It was a marine he had not met before, but he seemed part of the administrative corporates.

He came down the ladders and came walking towards Lenny, extending a hand. "The name is Fred Lazarus, I am part of the administrative corporation of the marines, I've come here to give you an important message."

He paused for a moment, then Lenny saw someone that impressed him, climbed down the ladders there was a woman. A woman that had inspired Lenny to be a marine: His own mother.

"Mama?!?!"-Lenny asked very surprised after shaking Fred's hand.

"Lenny!" -she answered. Her mother: Roxana Celeste was a commodore and usually stayed in the marine bases.-"it's so good to see you, honey!"

"Mom, I missed you so much!"- he hugged her tightly. -"I have tons to...-"

"I know, just listen to what Fred has to tell you." -she smiled.

Fred was feeling really uncomfortable with this but... well he really didnt mind, it was a son-mother rencounter, it was just normal.

"Well, Captain Lenny "Blinding Light" Celeste, for your recent actions in the calm belt battle against Maximillion Maimou, you've been promoted to the position of Commodore, but since your achievements and your crew's were great, we decided that you should be directly promoted to the position of Rear Admiral." -he explained seriously.

Lenny's eyes widened, he was so happy!

"Congratulations Lenny!" -his mother said as she hugged her. -"You fought one of the most infamous and powerful characters and you defeated him together with Derge Sr and your crew. Im so proud of you... I can already see you ranking up some more! One day you'll even be an Admiral!"

She had joy tears in her eyes.

"We have also brought you someone that you might find interesting, someone we want to be in your crew"-he procceeded.-"And he's in the ship."

He looked back and screamed: "Harold! Bring the guy!"
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Scaler wasn't paying attention to the conversation the administrators were having with his new crew. Until one of the was screaming for Harold to bring him up. "Don't touch me." Scaler said with a glareing, seriouse look to Harold. The marine then grabbed the barrel he was sitting on and carried it over his shoulder as he walked to the bow of the ship, while the administrator attempted to look like he was actually doing something.

Scaler tossed his belongings on a pile of sand, only glancing at the people below him. Then, Scaler transformed into hybrid-chameleon form and jumped down onto the beach. Landing on his feet and right hand. Looking up, Scaler did a quick scan of the area and people around him. Moving his rotating eyes quickly, he looked for any potential attackers. After a few seconds, Scaler turned back into human form and walked up to his new captain.

"Im Scaler, and im guessing your Lenny?" His voice wasn't the most pleasent. But he wasn't being rude. Scaler gave a quick look back at the ship, and to his surprise Harold looked shocked about what happened. Did someone not inform him that he had a devil fruit power? Whatever the case Scaler ignored it, he was use to getting looked strangely at because of his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 18 Posts]

Lenny looked towards the ship, waiting for the new guy to come out. When he came out, he was different that he expected, apparently he was some kind of deivlfruit users, because he hadnt seen in any other person of the world animal traits in a person.

This one in special had reptilish traits, and from the movements of his eyes in different directions he could deduce it was a chameleon. As he extended his hand to Lenny and said that his name was Scaler, Lenny took it and shook it.

"Yes, Rear Admiral Lenny Celeste" -he said, greeting Scaler. -"Welcome Scaler, as you can see... the other memebers of my crew arent here..."

Lenny looked at his mother a little embarrased about not being able to present his crew to Scaler and his mother.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Scaler started to smirk as him and Lenny shook hands. He was told on the way that Lenny was getting a promotion, he didn't know that it was a Rear Admiral promotion though. Scaler tilted his head to see if the crew really was missing. Lenny was telling the truth. Facing back towards Lenny, Scaler resumed his little smirk.

"You got to keep tabs on were the crew is, this is a important meeting." He could already feel some sort of negative vibes created from his comment, but he continued on as if he didn't notice. "Well besides that problem, I congradulate you on your promotion. If you want to ask me anything go right ahead. If not, im going to make sure I didn't forget any of my things. Beside's, im sure you need to chat with these administrators before they need to leave."

Scaler wasn't to enthusiastic about getting questions asked. But he might as well get anything cleared up before he spends a good amount of time with this crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Bolt had began walking on the beach after getting checked out by the doctors again. He was dressed in marine uniform. Bolt wore blue pants with the marine jacket over his shoulders with the word justice on it. They doctors couldn't find a shirt that fitted him so Bolt went out barechested. Bolt looked around the island scanning the beach. His scanners picked up two people. His captain Lenny and some marine that his systems indentified as Scaler. "Mission: Assit Lenny in marine operations." Bolt walked toward Lenny saluting his captain "Newly appointed Captain Bolt Armstrong reporting for duty."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:02 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 19 Posts]

"You seem very nice" -Lenny said sarcastically, but then explained. -"You've come in a moment when the crew was dispersed."

He suddenly felt a voice behind him, it was Bolt's voice from what Lenny could recognize, he turned to around as he said: "Bolt! You're here-"

Lenny's jaw dropped wide open as he saw Bolt. He was bigger than before, he seemed more muscular as well.

"BOLT! What happened to you?!?!?!" -Lenny was suprised. His mother and Fred behind him looked at each other, they were surprised that Lenny didnt know that his crewmate looked like that.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:42 am

Benjamin woke up with a flash, which he shouldn't have done, his entire body has hurting as hell, that move he had absorbed the other day had knocked him out cold as well as turning his bones to metal, he tried to sit up in his bed, but with every move he made it felt like a thousand needles was pierced throught his body, but he had to get up, he needed to see Lenny to find out what happend.
After absorbing the move Max had fired of the other day had made him faint so he didn't knew if they had captured max or not, so he had to get up, he needed to know.
so after a lot of grunting and pain he walked out on the main deck where the sun hit him right in the face, he walked over to the edge of the ship and saw Lenny hugging a lot of people, he climbed down from the ship and walked over to Lenny and said Hello Lenny, how are you feeling? And would you be so kind to introduce me to these people here and pointed towards the people Lenny had been talking to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:18 am

"Top-secret information, sorry captain. I'm only at liberal to say that I have had extensive surgery involving enhanced cybernetic muscles and weaponry input. Care to see my new weaponry?" Bolt bent toward Lenny's ear so he could whisper "Listen carefully captain. I'm already putting myself in danger by revealing this much information. The government is working on a new human weapon, and I'm protype of the pacifista weapon. The marines will soon begin to change be careful when they do." Bolt pulled back after delievering his secret message. He looked toward Ben "Think fast" Bolt charged up his laser inside his mouth and released it toward the marine. He figured Ben would revert to his phoenix form and heal himself instantly.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:31 pm

As weak as Ben was he didn't have time to see the attack comming before it was launched, the laser pierced right through his left shoulder, the pain in the already hurt body doubled, and he fell to his knees, standing down there holding the bleeding shoulder, he also coughed a little blood, then he looked up at the guy who had fired the laser, and said with an angry tone Are you mad Cyborg, I am hurt here, do you have any idea of what I did the other day, read the situation before fireing and then with a little effort he got up standing, follwed by him engulfing his shoulder in Phoenix fire, healing the wound.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:35 pm

As the cyborg shot his laser, Scaler quickly kicked the top of his barrel, sending the lid off and leaving a kick imprint on the barrel. He then quickly grabbed his sniper and got into possition to shoot. His legs were seperated far apart and he was crouching. With his sniper over his shoulders and behind his neck. But the scope in his left eye. He quickly looked back and forth at the marine and the cyborg. But realised that the siduation might have been a joke. Slowly moving his sniper down, Scaler went to get the lid back, putting it on his treasures, Scaler decided to watch the scene unfold. He had his sniper in case anything happend, so any worries were gone. But even if his sniper didn't work, he always had his trump card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Bolt merely shrugged "My superiors have ordered me to test my weapons functionality, and to inform my captain of their capabilties. Naturally a test must be done a moving target is best than a none moving one. My sensors tell me that you are a mystical zoan user correct? Well being a zoan user your durability is higher than anyone else's in the crew. I also aimed at a non vital place, so the chance of death was low. Not to mention ur unique ability to heal added to fact we are in a marine facility you had little to no chance of dying."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 20 posts]

Lenny's eyes widened and his jaw dropped once again as he heard about the pacifista, human weapon project. And it was obvious that Bolt had changed a bit... he seemed more robotic.

Lenny saw Ben appear, good! The crew was getting all together.

"Hello Ben! I am alright, how about you?" -then Ben asked about being introduced to this persons. But when Lenny was going to start to intrduce them Bolt shot a light beam from his mouth to Ben.

"BOLT!!!"- Lenny screamed in horror when Ben got hit my the beam. His mother and the two marines were also horrorized, and Bolt's answer to Ben made the situation even weirder.

"Bolt! Why dont you try that stuff on innanimate objects???" -Lenny asked. -"You could've hurt someone accidentally, even if you didnt mean to."

Lenny was a bit ashamed.

"Well guys, this awesome woman here -Roxana blushed at this words- is non other than my mother. She's a marine commodore, so a superior to all of us except me... only in marine ranks of course -Lenny added this cause his mom had given him a killer look-"

Lenny was laughing. -"And this guy here is Fred, and that over there is Harold."

"Oh Lenny, I have something for you!" -Roxana took something from her bag, these were some blueprints.-" This are blueprints for marine battleships, but you could do some alterations to it to fit your style."

Lenny smiled and took the blueprints, immediatly he sat at some rocks in the beach, took a pencil out of his pocket and started to do annotations, earasing some stuff and drawing others, designing some things. After some time, he was done with the design of his ship.

"Thanks mom!" -he said. Then Lenny remembered, yesterday he had met some guys at the other side of the island that had a shipyard, they said they could build really good ship if they had the right blueprints. -"Hey guys follow me!"

Lenny started to run towards the town, hoping his crewmates would follow.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:02 am

Normally Ramus would have used the time sailing on ship to sleep expecially since the crew that brought him to the island was not his own to lead. Much was on his mind and by his face anyone looking at him could tell his he was sleep deprived. despite the sea stone the covered the ships bottom they had run to a sea king. Which was quickly dispatched by the ships commanding officer. Ramus could have taken the beast himself but it was not his place to protect this ship. The boat had almost completly circled the island before finding the appropiate docking point. But before docking Ramus thanked the ships commanding officer and said told him he could make the rest of the way him self.

Diving into the water was a cool release and in no time he was at the shore not bothering to look back to see if the ship had left. Ramus set off in search of Lenny and his subordinates. Given that the island had a town they werent going to be to hard to find, so headed there.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Scaler sighed as he picked up his things. Scaler always wanted to see his mother, and the women who gave his his abilities. There was always the possibility that they were the same person, but that was always just a thought. But his own personal mission was just a side quest compared to what he had planned. Smirking at his thoughts, Scaler turned into hybrid form. Picking up the barrel with ease, he followed Lenny into the island. Moving his eyes in rapid directions in case of a spy.

"So, what other type of powers do we got on this crew? Im not the type of person for surprises."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:34 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 21 Posts]

Lenny looked back, apparently Scaler was following him very closely. He liked that, he liked crewmates that would stick together. Lenny liked this town, the people all seemed to know each other and they received Lenny as a hero.

"Oh well, Benjamin has the phoenix fruit and I have a fruit that allows me to absorb sunlight and use it... the Nikkoo Nikkoo no Mi." -Lenny smiled at Scaler. -"We should wait for the others a moment."

Last edited by Rodoku on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:49 pm

"Wouldn't it be more likely for us to be at a shipwright then a beach that could possibly be shipless in a few minutes? Personally, I say the crew should be following you anyway. Your the captain, why should you have to wait for others, you have much more power over them now." Scaler kept his left eye focussed on Rodoku, while his right eye still scanned the area.

"Besides, I would much rather get this ship objective over with. We can find the others while there building it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Bolt stood quiet failing to see what he did do. He stood there quiet scanning the area seeing no threats. His body shutdown all defensive weaponry inside his body. Bolt followed the crew into town. The citizens seemed happy for some reason. Bolt couldn't quite understand the emotions they were going through. He sighed board out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:24 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 22 Posts]

"Nah, Scaler. I am not that kind of person, you know? Im not power thirsty." -Lenny explained to him, he saw Bolt approaching. -"You see, there he comes... I really dont know what's happened to him since he got an operation."

Lenny kept walking towards the shipyard. When they got there he also found out that his mother and Fred had been following.

"So this is where you'll build your ship."- she asked.

"Yes, this is it."

Lenny looked back at his crewmates.

Last edited by Rodoku on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:02 am

A little annoyed, Scaler turned back into human form. Dropping his barrel, he sat down on it and looked up at the sky. "I wonder what's really up there." He thought to himself.

"Well what are we doing just waiting here again. Its not like the ships going to be done anytime soon. The faster you give it to them, the faster we can go catch pirates. The entire reason im here in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:59 am

Having reached the town Ramus looked to the locals for directions. Apparently Lenny's promotion had recently taken place on the very island which happened to be close to where Maximillion took a fleet of marines prompting his new status among the emperors. They led him to a marine facilty. Inside he eventually found a small group of marines a civillian and what appeared to be one of the Pacifista prototypes. He was familiar with project given that he had recently liberated information from HQ. But he didnt think he would get to see one anytime soon. They were years away from perfection.

Lenny stood out amongst the group not just because of his officer stripes. But his uniform was the type of clean you only got the first time you wear somthing. Ramus acknowledged the superior officers in the room in order but did not salute, but made up for by a quick introduction.

"Rear Admiral Celeste, I am Captain Ramus. HQ should have filled you in on me coming here." Ramus didnt fill it was needed to for him to elaborate. So he proceeded under assumption that Lenny was informed.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:02 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 23 Posts]

Lenny was about to go and look for the owner of the shipyard but he got an unexpected visit from someone that popped out of nowhere. This had to be a marine for the way he talked, and he seemed to know Lenny and the fact that he had been promoted to Rear Admiral, even if it had taken place just minutes ago.

Well, this could be for a reason like that he was coming from the HQ and people there already knew that Lenny was going to be promoted even before Lenny in person knew it.

"Ah... no, I had no idea."-Lenny said, and suddenly his mother said:

"Oh yeah! Lenny, I forgot telling you... This is Captain Ramus, like he just said, apparently he has been asigned to your crew: The Meteor Heroes."

"oh! Great!" -Lenny said. It was good that he was getting new people for his crew, this would make him stronger since he knew being in a group was way better.-"Welcome, welcome."

"We should get going about the ship." -Fred said, interrupting.

"You're right." -Lenny answered. -"Why dont you come with us Ramus? We're going to take the blueprints of our new ship to the Shipyard."

Lenny started walking through the open doors of the shipyard, it was a dark place that seem like a storage house, it had halfway done works of ships, planks of wood, metal tubes, paint and other materials were in the floor.

"Hello???" -Lenny asked. There was no answer.

At the other side it was wide open, the light filtered in and you could see the ocean and a small port. Lenny walked in that direction and saw two men working in a rowing boat.

"Hey!" -Lenny exclaimed, they both turned around to look at him. -"Hey, do you remember me?"

"Of course! You're Lenny, the marine from some days ago. Is there something we can do for you?"-One of them said.

"Yeah, well. I was wondering if you could take a look at this blueprints and see if you could build this ship."

The man took the blueprints and started to analiyze them.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Since Lenny was promoted to rear admiral, Gnopped was asigned a new team, after having trained for a year or two, it would be his first time in a crew again, happy as he was he headed for the docks where his new captain would be, having packed all his gear, he changed into his hyena form and sprinted towards the given location.

Using the roofs of the buildings he remained unseen and could be very fast, as he arived at the given location he inspected the people, that must be him he though to himself as he changed back into human form, as gnopped loved to suprise people he jumped down from the roof, he had good legs and had trained a lot so it wouldnt hurt him at all, and bend on one of his knees, heading towards his new captain and saying ''Rear-Admiral Lenny, Sea man 1st class Gnopped C Dust is reporting for duty, since you have been asigned a new rank the higher ups decided for me to be your new subject, I am an expert in covert ops, gathering inteligence, and I had my fair share of killing'' he said in a formal and quick tone, in a somwhat hyper way he was nervous about his new crew but also excited,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next