One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Far away in the West Blue lied 80th Branch Marine Base, Captain Darnel was waiting in Rear admiral Cardinal's office to discuss business of establishing a new crew. Cardinal stepped into his office carrying a stack of paper work.

"Sorry I'm late, but ever since that war in Atlantis. Pirates have been popping out everywhere. They are out of control sacking various islands throughout the world. I haven't been to complete my paperwork since. Anyway onto the business of your crew."

Darnel stood sleeping in his chair with a bubble coming out of his nose "zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Cardinal yelled "YOU'RE ASLEEP?!!"

Darnel quickly awoke popping the bubble. He quickly tried to regain his composure in front of the Rear admiral.

"Sorry Vice admiral Cardinal. I have been waiting for three hours for you, and I guess I doze off."

Cardinal sat in his seat dropping the two ton of paper work on his deck. He picked up Darne'ls files, and saw that his record was clean nothing particularly wrong. He read through his files quickly. He then placed his file down upon the table.

"Well aside from the your sleeping habits there is no reason why you shouldn't have your own crew. I approved of division 88 aka "Hooded Knights". Your ship and your crew should be waiting in dock 7."

Darnel smiled as he stood up saluting to the Rear Admiral Cardinal "Thank you, Sir. I shall meet them at once."

He ran out the office rushing toward the dock where his crew awaited.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:26 pm

A man of about 24 stood in dock 7. He wore a marine uniform and a hood over his head, a feature that made look quite intimidating. "Excuse me, what time is it?" The man asked a marine that passed by. After getting an answer the man yanked the hood off of his face to reveal his messy hair. He seemed like the complete opposite from before, a young man with a little smile on his face.
"Hmmm... 3 hours late, I guess that my new captain is late with his paperwork, ah the wonders of bureaucracy, the ultimate staler". Hook waited with the rest of his new crew to the captain to finally arrive. After three hours of waiting, he seemed to be one of the only men who kept a positive spirit.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Buck was sitting on a bench in the harbor and waiting for his capitan to come. He was pretty annoyd that he had to wait for 3 hours. He fell asleep on the bench and had a dream about some stupid advantures that they are going to have. When he woke up everyone was still waiting for the capitan to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Captain Darnel finally made it to the dock where his crew awaited for him. He stopped to catch his breath in all that excitement he forgot how fast he was running. Darnel looked up to his crew and his ship "The Hooded Justice" was right in front of him. He grinned to see that his dreams were coming true. Darnel said in a calm but firm voice

"Sorry fo the wait. Squard form in, Introduce yourselves and your rank. I will be your captain, Darnel Warshack."

Darnel stood awaiting for his subordinates responses.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:56 pm

The captain's arrival made Hook's spirit rise. Finally things could start rolling.
After hearing the captain's introduction, Hook stepped forward with his messy hair visible to all. "I'm Carlos, Carlos Vivo but my friends call me Hook for obvious reasons (At this point Hook revealed his special swords), I'm a Lieutenant Junior Grade." After finishing his introduction, Hook walked back to his place and waited for the others to reveal themselves. 'This crew seems like fun' he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:58 pm

A young man in the back of the crowd got up, happy the captain was finally here
"Im leiutenit Kenshin Jones" said kenshin in a bored voice "and if you cant tell, im a marksmen"

Last edited by Thor on Mon May 02, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Buck stood up from the bench and introduced him self.My name is Buck Weston and as you se i am a swords man. Buck smiled and he sit back on the bench
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Captain Darnel saluted all his men.

"I'm proud to sail with you guys. In this crew I only have Five rules. One, that you always fight in the name of justice. Two, that you always follow orders exactly as I give them. Three, that you help each other become stronger as a team. Four, always protect the cilivians no matter what. Finally the last rule is that we go out for drinks at the end of every mission. If there aren't any questions lets set sail into the west blue."

Captain Darnel walked unto the naval battle ship. He immediately gave his crew orders to start the ship.

"Lieutenant Junior Grade Carlos, please take the helm. We are heading toward Las Camp. Apparently the RedBeard pirates have taken over the entire island. RedBeard has a bounty of 17,000,000, and is wanted in over five countries."

Darnel pulled up three large bounties on the crew. The first one was RedBeard worth 17,000,000 beli, the second one was Snackel worth over 9,000,000, and the last was Don Jocobo worth 1,000,000 beli.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:38 pm

"Yes sir" said Kenshin as he walked to the ship. He took a place on the ship with his hands on the railing of the deck.
"This is so great, finally doing more missions" he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:27 am

"Yes Sir!" Hook called as he grabbed the helm. As the crew opened the sails and the wind lifted them up, Hook turned the helm out of the base and towards Les Camp. "We have good wind sir! We should be there in no time!" Hook said. 'I hope the weather will be aiding us here, we need a navigator...' He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:27 pm

The hooded justice sailed throughout the base toward the open sea. The crystal blue waters began to sparkle as the bright sun shined upon it. A pair of dolphins jumped in front of ship splashing water upon the ship. A flock of seagulls flew over them. Darnel looked up to see them. He knew that these birds always flew toward land, and since Las Camp was the closet island to them. Darnel ordered Carlos to follow the seagulls they would lead them to the island.

Meanwhile on Las Camp...

RedBeard and his men were on the island causing havoc arcoss the land. With the marines spread thin and the police outmatched, there was very little resistance stopping the RedBeard pirates. The people were running from the pirates as they shot their rifles, and cut them with their swords. Don Jocobo got his two katanas, and began slicing through the running a squard of police men.

"Grawwwhhha aren't there any swordsmen out there that can take me?! With these pathetic weaklings to fight I'll become the world's greatest swordsmen with ease. Spinning Tundra of Death!!!!"

Don Jocobo spun around spinning his blades around in a circle slicing through the police like a hot knife through butter. The policemen set up a blockade made with snipers and cannons to stop the pirates from advancing any further into the city. Once most of the villagers got behind the blocakde they fired upon the Redbeard pirates killing dozens. The villagers cheered as the police droved the pirates back, but it was short lived. Snackel leaped from behind the crowd of pirates grunts throwing two fuse bombs toward the blockade blowing up to pieces. The policemen fell around the area beaten and battered. One young police officer looked up to see RedBeard standing over him.

"Why? why are you doing this?" the officer asked.

RedBeard stepped on his back, and placed his club on his head. Before he swung he said "Because I can ha ha aha ha!"
RedBeard swung his club unto his head sending a loud crack throught out the island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:43 pm

The ship started following a flock of seagulls to the island
"Hmmmm" thought Kenshin "I wonder if this redbeard guy is as strong as they say, if he is, this ought to be good"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:42 am

*It's a shame that players don't want to play as marines...*
Following seagulls with a ship wasn't the easiest task in the book but Carlos could do it. He used the waves for speed and the wind for direction and made his way towards Las Camp. "So tell me captain, who is this Red Beard? Who's in his crew?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Kenshin turned around to face his captain
"yeah, and is he really that strong?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Another ship was sailing along, mostly just drifting. It was sort of small, but it was flying a Marine flag. It moved to cut off the Hooded Knights' ship, but not necessarily of it's own volition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:59 pm

"Who is that captain?" said kenshin pointing at the ship "do you know them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:57 am

Darnel looked at the ship seeing marine colors on its sails. Though he didn't know who these people were they were alliies. He walked over to the ledge of the ship. He didn't recognize these marine soldiers probably because this was his first time sailing on his own accord as captain. Oh well mights as well get to know each other for Darnel could always need more allies in the world government.

"No I don't know them kenshin, but lets go greet them. They prove to be very valuable allies."

"Oi!!! what is your division? We could sure use your help."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:31 am

"Maybe we should be a little more careful captain Darnel" Hook suggested. Before following his captain, Hook walked towards the cannons on their ship. He attached a rope to each cannon's igniting mechanism and attached the other end to the ship's wheel, just in case they'll need to escape. Carlos than moved to stand behind his captain. A marine ship cutting another marine ship's course is not normal, they might be impostors. 'Maybe I'm overreacting but there's no such thing as too cautious' he thought.

*BTW, are we the only people on board or do we have some NPCs as well?*
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Three people were sitting on barrels on the deck of the ship, chatting with each other. They weren't garbed in Marine uniforms, but they had a sort of kind air about them. Two were tanned and one had brownish skin, and the latter one turned to wave to Darnel. "What Division? Not a clue, bro. What'dya need help with, huh?" the one with the brownish skin asked, as the other two stopped talking and looked up. "Christopher, look! Now that Damien is asleep, we're in the other Marines' path. Bro, we need to get him up." A tanned one with black hair was the one to say this, and the final one got up from his seat. "Duke, I'll go get Damien up, sound cool?" "Yeah, Connor," the black haired one, Duke, said, "That'd be a good idea. We can move out of their way then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:48 pm

"who are they...just to be safe" kenshin said as he put his hand on his machine gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:18 pm

((OCC: Yes sleepy we do have some NCP's but they are just nameless grunts.))

Darnel order his men to stand down. These people didn't wear marine clothing even though they were on a marine battle ship. They could have pirates pretending to be marines. Though Darnel didn't get a particular piracy vibe from them he had to make sure. He needed some proof that they were marines. Maybe a test would prover their innocence.

"How do we know that you aren't imposters? We will simply test them. We will lead them to the island where the pirates are. If they help us fight the pirates then they are marines and if they don't I want you to put a bullet in their heads as fast as I can blink an eye." Darnel whispered to his crew.

Darnel then turned back to the strangers "We are in need of assitance the island of Las Camp is being raid by pirates and we were dispatched to defeat them. We could surely use your help."

Meanwhile back on Las Camp

Redbeard was resting on a pile of corpses. Don Jocobo and Snackel brought the major of the town before their captain forcing him to bow before Redbeard. Redbeard stepped off his rotting throne "This island is no longer under the protection of the marines. For now on you work for me got it? This island belongs to Redbeard."

The major nodded in agreement. The island was theirs. Redbeard retired to the ship which was behind the island while the redbeard pirates began to party in victory of their conquest of the town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:20 pm

"Yes sir" said kenshin, taking his tight grip off of his gun
(Can my cipher pol agent help when we get to los camp?)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:28 am

"Sounds reasonable." Hook said as he loosened his body. For a moment there he thought of jumping to the other ship and start swinging but his captain seemed to have a smarter solution. 'Few! that was a close one!' he thought as he got back to the wheel and started to move the ship around the other, keeping the distance between them the same so that the captains could keep talking.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:51 pm

The two remaining men seemed surprised. "You don't believe us, bro? Connor! He doesn't believe us! Get up here, and make sure Damien is with you!" Christopher yelled into the ship, as Duke crossed his arms. "Duke, be respectful! We don't know what rank he is, bro... he might be higher rank, y'know?" Duke groaned and saluted. "Name: Duke Lysander. Rank: Ensign." He spat out through gritted teeth. As Connor returned, dragging a tired-looking Marine behind him, Chris saluted as well. "Name: Chris Lysander. Rank: Ensign." Connor followed suit. "Name: Connor Lysander. Rank: Ensign." The tired Marine made a pathetic gesture. "Damien Fredricks, rank Chief Petty Officer and navigator of this pathetic craft."

The four of them stopped their salute and Connor scratched his head. Chris quickly said, "We'll gladly help you out, bro. Damien! Get us heading to Las Camp, ASAP!" Damien trudged to the ship's steering and began expertly redirecting it. "You better let me sleep once we get there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:16 am

"Well at least we wont be alone fighting this bastard" said kenshin, who himself was fairly tired
20 miles of Las Camp
a lone boat trudged against rough waters to reach the island with a man in a black hoodie inside of it, sitting on the deck
a scout ship of the redbeard pirates reached the boat, and the two pirates who were inside of it bored the ship
"Oy, who are you supposed to be" said one of the pirates "get your scrawny as out of ere"
The man just sat there, and suddenly he was gone. CHNK, to pirate turned around to find his comrad impaled in the juggular with a knife.
"your next" said a voice behind him
a few minutes later, the boat came back to the island
"about time" said the pirate at the dock "why is that boat still there?"
He looked in the ship and found out why. the two pirates where tied to the mast of the ship...dead.
In the chaos of the ship, no one saw a hooded figure slip out of the back of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next